Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So Marie, do you have any peanut M&M's for this road trip?" Jean's mom, Kerri, and Marie always had them on hand for a road trip, and George would allow it because they did not leave chocolate on everything as he would say.

"Well, of course," Marie said, they are in the bag with some other goodies.

Jean clapped her hands, and Marie laughed at how excited she could get over these little things. As she settled back in her seat drinking wine coolers, and munching M&M's, Jean said, "I think this is going to be a fun trip."

"So you're no longer concerned about me getting too slutty, and dragging you along to an orgy!" Marie said with a laugh.

Jean blushed and said, "Oh god, did Bill tell you that!"

"Oh no. Bill is much too nice to say that. He just asked me to behave in his serious Bill way; you know, he reminds me more of George every day," Marie answered.

Jean thought that if Marie only knew what she and Bill were up to last night, she would not think that. She could not imagine her father wanting to be in a threesome or watch her mother or Marie fuck another girl, or fuck them in the ass the way Bill did.

"Oh," Jean exclaimed, as she took a drink, "He can be such a handful sometimes, like this morning." Then, Jean paused, "I am not sure if I should be talking to you about this, Marie."

"Oh, it's okay Jean, what happens on the road trip stays on the road trip! Like Vegas," Marie said and giggled.

Jean took another drink. "Well, we...umm, we got a little frisky last night and Bill seems to always wake up horny the next day; so I got up and showered early, or he would be all over me; and my schedule would just be blown all to hell," Jean said, sweeping her arms wide nearly striking Marie with the bottle, the wine cooler was kicking in already.

"Then I heard him sneaking down the hallway trying to surprise me in the shower," as Jean finished off the first wine cooler, in a flash she opened a second and took a big drink then paused and looked at Marie puzzled, "where was I?"

"You could hear Bill sneaking down the hallway," Marie said.

"Yes, that is one of his favorite things, to catch me in the shower and fu..." Jean caught herself just before dropping the F-bomb, and quickly took another drink.

Marie started laughing, "Jean, please! It is just us girls on the way to a bachelorette party. Go ahead and say Bill likes to fuck you in the shower."

Jean blushed, but then said, "Bill likes to sneak up on me and fuck me in the shower!" Jean cackled and burped a little from the wine cooler and said, "Oh, excuse me. Then he came downstairs wearing those loose-fitting shorts of his, so it looks like he has pitched a tent in his pants."

"Oh yes, Jean, I know. I saw the tent this morning," Marie giggled, "it was very impressive!"

"Marie!" Jean said, "You were checking out Bill's cock!" which caused her to giggle, as well.

"Jean, honey, it was unavoidable; he is hung like a horse!"

"I knew he was not happy that I had to leave him like that, and go get my dress; but I knew my schedule would be blown so I had to leave."

"You know, Marie, when you went out to the car, he wanted to take me upstairs and fuck me. I thought he was going to try and fuck me in the kitchen, he can be so demanding when he is horny."

"Jean," Marie said, with a more serious tone than she had before, "that was why I went out to the car, to give you a chance to take care of business. While I was waiting with Bill for you to return, I could tell something was up; and that something was obviously his rock-hard cock!"

"So you think I should have let him fuck me before we left, just because he woke up with a hard-on?" Jean asked.

"Well, of course, Jean, that is what a wife is supposed to do. It is not healthy for a man to get 'blue balls', especially with you being out of town for three days!"

"'Blue balls'?" Jean asked.

"Yes," Marie said, "you know 'blue balls', that's what it is called when a guy has an erection and is looking for relief. And that is why I pretended I needed to go to the car so you could suck him off or throw him a quick fuck!"

"Marie!" Jean gasped, "that really was the reason you went outside, you're not joking?"

"No, Jean, I am not joking. That is what you should have done. That is what I would have done."

"Well, you were lucky daddy wasn't horny all the time, like Bill is. If I let Bill fuck me all the time, I would never get anything done."

Marie was getting a little upset now, at what Jean had said, and it was also renewing her concern for Bill's health. "Jean, as hard as Bill's cock was, he would have lasted about five minutes before he would cum, would that have really thrown you off schedule?

"And you knew, you knew all along, you said he would try and fuck you when he woke up; so you snuck out of bed. Then you took a quick shower so he couldn't fuck you in the shower, even though you know he loves that. You denied him downstairs in the kitchen when he obviously was standing there in front of both of us with a hard cock!

"And you know what he is doing right now, Jean?" Marie asked.

"No, Marie, I have no idea," Jean replied with a little tone in her voice. She did not like hearing Marie's disapproval of her treatment of Bill.

"Well, he is probably doing what he was doing when I arrived. You know how you said I should just go inside the house if you weren't there."

"Yes, I remember," Jean said, now curious and a bit concerned about what Marie was getting at.

"Well, I saw your car was gone and just went on into the house without thinking about it. I heard the TV on in the living room, so I went in to see if Bill was there; and he was. He was sitting on the couch watching a porno, and jerking off because his wife had left him with 'blue balls'.

"It was an embarrassing moment for both of us, I felt so sorry for him I nearly gave him a blowjob, myself!"

"Oh, I don't believe it. You're just saying that," Jean said.

"Oh really," Marie said. "Well, the scene in the movie was Jackie's bachelorette party and Amber was trying to get her to fuck the strippers, and also one of the women looked a lot like me!"

Jean gasped, and put a hand to her mouth, "Oh my god, Marie. That was the movie Bill and I were fucking to last night! And he, he was..."

"He was jacking off to a porno because his wife didn't take care of her business!" Marie said, with a tone of disapproval.

"He was so embarrassed. I pretended that I somehow had not noticed, and was just watching the scene from the movie."

"And then what happened?" Jean asked.

"He went along with the pretense that I had somehow not seen what he was doing. He said he didn't hear me knock; I told him you had said to just come on in when I arrived. Then he asked if I would like some coffee, so we went into the kitchen, and about ten minutes later you returned."

"Oh my god!" Jean exclaimed, "That explains why he was so god damn horny when I got back, he was watching porn and jerking off and you saw him. Marie, did he, did he try to fuck you?"

"No," Marie said, shaking her head, "but he had that look in his eyes a man gets when he is that horny, that hungry look. I think he was very close to fucking me at that point."

"Oh god. So he is home right now jerking off because I didn't take care of him." Jean turned to Marie, now not liking the guilty feeling she had, "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THIS AT THE HOUSE!"

"Oh right!" Marie said, "With Bill standing there, hoping I had not caught him jerking off, I am supposed to say, 'Oh hey, Jean, by the way, your husband was jacking off while you were gone because you didn't take care of him earlier, let me go out to my car now so you can fuck him!'"

"You're right, you're right," Jean said, "I am sorry Marie."

Marie smiled and said, "It is not me you have to apologize to Jean, it's Bill. Throw him a good fuck when you get home and all will be good."

Jean still seemed concerned as she glanced out the window at the endless cornfields passing by. "Should we turn around and go back so I can take care of him?" Jean asked, sounding worried now.

"Oh, that won't be necessary. By now, Bill has jacked off to that movie and moved on. Sometimes, we learn these things so when it comes up again in the future, we know what to do," Marie said, easing Jean's concerns. "Jean, it is not that I was born with this knowledge of men, per se; many things I learned from being married to George."

"Marie," Jean asked, with a quizzical look, "when you said Bill reminds you more of daddy every day, what did you mean?"

"Well," Marie laughed, "how much do you want to know?"

Jean downed her second wine cooler and reaching for a third, said "Everything. At least everything you feel like sharing. I think it will help me understand Bill better than I do now. At times, I think Bill thinks I am too reserved."

"You mean not slutty enough, don't you?" Marie said with a giggle.

"Yes. I mean, I think Bill wants me to be more slutty," Jean replied, deep in thought, her words slurring just a bit from the wine coolers.

"Well, first of all, he does. Every man does. Every manly man, anyway; and that is what Bill is, and that is what George was.

"Like what you told me about your morning. George often woke up with morning wood, as he would call it. He insisted I always sleep naked to make it easier for him to fuck me; and to his credit, he would keep a bottle of lube by his nightstand. In the morning, I would pretend to be asleep when I would hear him grumbling like a bear searching for the lube, then I would hear him stroking his cock.

"I was often awake, but I would pretend to be asleep and then act surprised when he rammed his cock into me. He always loved to do that, and then say good morning baby, guess who?

"And I would say something like, 'Ohhh, John! Is that you? You feel Soooo Big!' and then he would laugh and laugh."

Jean, took another drink of her wine cooler, and then with a contemplative look, said, "That sounds exactly like something Bill would do. He even asks me to sleep naked for him, but I don't."

"Well, why not, Jean. Don't you love that Bill loves your sexy body?" Marie asked, puzzled.

"Well, yes, but I mean is sex all that men like Bill and daddy care about?"

"Oh no, they care and worry about all sorts of things, the best way I can explain it is, that men are really just little boys at heart. When they are boys, they have all kinds of toys, and as they become men, they come to realize their favorite toy is a sexy woman's body. Everything else might still be fun, but give a man a choice of a great toy or a great fuck, and he will choose a great fuck every time.

"Don't forget, Jean, it is also biology. The Bill you were dealing with this morning, well testosterone is telling him what to do. Indeed, the little head is often doing their thinking for them, and we get to enjoy it!" Marie giggled.

"I would give anything to have George back waking me up in the morning, by jamming his cock in me and asking, 'guess who?' Like it is the funniest thing in the world."

Jean noticed Marie, seemed to be rubbing her eyes and suddenly sad, so she sought to lighten the mood.

"Tell me another story about daddy, I love to hear about this side of him that I never knew existed."

"Oh gosh, Jean, your father was such a tease and so ornery, there are countless stories."

"Ornery? My father, serious? George was ornery?" Jean asked.

"Oh god yes! Ornery and always horny, but I teased him all the time, as well."

"I can't recall him ever being that way, yes always nice to me and he cared about me and Jackie; but I never saw this side or heard momma talk about it."

Marie said, "Jean, give me just one drink of your wine cooler and I will tell you some more things about your father that you don't know." Jean was excited and a little apprehensive of just what information Marie might have for her.

"It would be fair to say your father was a workaholic. George's father was not a good provider for his family, he drank too much and never could keep a job.

"There was more rural poverty back in the day than people realize today, so your father did not have much of a childhood, not many toys. So he had to grow up, and become the man of the family earlier than he should have. And it was hard for him, but he was also good at it. He became good at it because he worked all the time.

"Your father had a hard time relaxing, not keeping busy as he would call it. So in a way, work was therapy for him; and in many ways, sex for him with me, and before me, your mom, was his escape, his fun time."

Jean, pondered on what she was hearing for the first time. She now realized it was trauma from his childhood that drove her father.

"I see a similar trait in Bill," Jean said, "although Bill's father was a good provider, he was always demanding of Bill from his days of playing football, to his career at the University, and how far he could advance.

"Bill does not like to talk about it, but whenever he gets off the phone from a call with his father he has to go into the office and get some things done, and at times I think Bill's mother might be even more demanding."

"You have to watch that, Jean," Marie said, with a tone of concern, as she pointed at Jean. "Men like your father and Bill keep everything inside. They are not like us girls; we talk and talk to release our frustrations. The more frustrated men get, the quieter they get. That lands them in the ICU with a heart attack or standing on a ledge."

"So what do I do?" Jean asked, concerned.

"Well, Jean, as I said earlier, they are still boys; stressed out boys that need their toys," Marie said, as she reached over and patted Jean's big boobs. These will cure a whole hell of a lot of any man's problems."

"Marie don't play with my titties! Ooops, I mean boobs." giggled Jean. "So how else did you relieve my dad's stress?" Jean asked more intrigued than ever to learn some tricks from Marie.

"Well, let's see...there were so many fun games. You know men are very visual in what arouses them. So, say if the stock market was down, your father would be reading his Wall Street Journal and grumble like he was fighting with the newspaper."

Jean laughed and said, "Oh god yes, I remember how he would do that."

Marie said, "Well, when I thought he had read enough and grumbled enough I would say, 'Dear, I am going to do some laundry,' and your father would mumble, 'Umm, oh fine.' I would go to the bedroom and take my top and my bra off, hiding the bra under a pillow. Then I would go back to your father, who would have his head buried in the paper grumbling and say, 'George, I can't find my other bra and I need to wash it.' Your father never yelled, but he could get a fearsome tone in his voice, and I could tell he was ready to launch. He would say, 'How the hell do I know where you left your bra.'

"Jean, I would be standing there topless, my hands on my hips, my boobs right there in front of him. As he pulled the paper down and saw them, I swear he would just freeze like a deer in the headlights; staring at them, as if he had never seen them before. Then I would just do a spin and head off to the bedroom and say, 'Well come help me find it, you have read that paper long enough!'

"I would search through the drawers and lean over for a long time searching though the clothes hamper. Your father loved anything that caused my boobs to sway back and forth. He would pretend to be helping me look for it, but soon he would throw me on the bed and fuck me like a madman; all thoughts of the down market having vanished!"

"Oh my god, Marie, that is so clever and naughty at the same time, what else did you do?"

"Well, for variety, I would wear a short skirt and no panties, and then do something like, open the dishwasher and toss a fork to the back and call out, 'George, George' real urgently. Like I said your dad was the alpha male provider, so he would come running to see what the problem was.

"I made sure to be bending over giving him a great view of my ass and pussy as I tried in vain to retrieve the fork. He would come up behind me and accidentally bump his hard cock against me. I would say, 'There is a fork in there and it will break the machine George!'

"He would reach back and retrieve it and I would be very relieved and give him a kiss as a reward and ask him if there was anything I could do to thank him. He would toss me on the kitchen table and fuck me silly. Most of my stories will end with, 'And he fucked me silly!'" Marie said with a laugh.

Marie noticed Jean had slid a hand down and was slowly rubbing her pussy, very aroused by these stories. "So do you entertain Bill with any games like these?" Marie asked.

Jean, shook her head no, disappointed she did not have her own stories to tell. Then Jean perked up, "No wait! I did go to the door and meet the pizza guy without my bra on, the pizza guy was stunned and Bill seemed really excited by it."

Marie said, "Okay that is good, and was this Bill's idea or yours?"

"Mine, actually," Jean said very proudly.

"Good girl." Marie said, "very good."

"Marie, Bill often asks me to take my bra off when we are home, and just wear a top; but, I sway and bounce all over the place. Should I start doing that for him?"

"Oh, yes dear, definitely what you have to worry about is when he no longer asks you to do that. The other thing with me and your dad was I never told him no. And that was so great for his ego, to know I would do whatever he asked me to do. That made him feel like superman. When a man thinks he posses you, that is really when you possess him."

"What sort of things would he ask you to do?" Jean asked, even more, aroused now.

"Oh gosh, there were so many. Your father was either working or playing with me. I had one of those short sexy robes, the kind that just barely covers your ass. Well, you father would have me wear that and nothing under it, and go out to get the mail, or pick up the paper. He would insist that I bend over with my ass facing him so he could see everything, and then I would scurry back to the house blushing like crazy, god that drove him wild.

"You mentioned that Bill wants you to go braless around the house. Well, sometimes George would insist we go grocery shopping, and that I not wear my bra. Even walking as slow as I could, my big tits were swaying all over the place. Your father would just bask in the attention I was getting from all the guys, as they were all so jealous of him. I can't tell you how many wives slapped their hubbies for staring at me.

"And the young college guys that take the groceries out to the car...one time, one of them was so distracted he walked right in front of a car and the groceries went flying, as he was knocked to the ground. I felt so bad that I ran over to help him up."

"Oh my god, Marie!" Jean said, "you ran braless."

Marie blushed, "Yes, god my tits were flying all over, the young guy had such a hard-on, he looked like Bill at breakfast, when he got to his feet; I never saw George so turned on."

"You have so many great stories Marie," Jean paused, then asked, "Did my mom do these things for dad, these games and playing around?"

"Well no, at least not that I know of. Kerri and I were very close, like sisters, perhaps even closer. Whereas sisters often squabble, then make up and squabble again; your mom and I didn't do that. She confided a lot in me. She often told me she wished she could be less reserved when it came to sex, and although she knew George loved her very much, she knew he wanted more than she was capable of doing. In that stage of my life, I dated a few different men and had fun, and I would tell your mom about all my dates; and she loved to hear about my adventures many of which were more misadventure. None of those guys had the manliness your father had.