Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then he slid my panties down very slowly to my ankles, and I kicked them to the side and turned back to face him. The size of my naked boobs just wowed him; he stood there with his mouth and eyes wide open.

_______________

"Do you know what your father said then?"

Jean just shook her head no, spellbound by Marie's story.

"Well, perhaps the nicest thing he had said to me up to that point in our relationship. He said...

_______________

"Oh holy fuck, Marie. They are fucking huge!" Then his face blushed beet red, "Uh, oh, I mean great, they are great...no, I mean beautiful, they are beautiful, I mean..."

Then I reached over and put a finger to his lips and said, "George, you are going to hurt yourself; I appreciate the fact that you like my boobs."

He took my hand then and laid me down on the bed and although he tried to go slow, for about the next hour he just ravaged me; is about the only way I can say it, and god it was incredible. He sucked on my nipples and squeezed my tits, and for the first time, I had an orgasm just from breast play. He then went down and licked forever at my pussy and he knew to swirl his tongue around my clit, till 'til I came again. He grabbed my ankles, pulled my legs straight up into the air, and slammed into me so hard. There was such intensity and an urgency in the way he fucked me, it was incredible. He would pull his cock out nearly all the way, and then slam it back in balls deep, and he has a huge cock.

Finally, I had to say, "Please baby, you have to slow down a bit, we have all the time we need."

He kissed me and said, "Sorry, I am just so horny right now."

I patted him on the back and said, "Just fuck me nice and slow ,hun; take all the time you need."

A few minutes later, I said, "Hun, it is my turn to be on top and I promise you will like the view."

George rolled off me and lay on his back, as I got on top of him; and slowly worked my way down his long cock. When I finally bottomed out, I shuddered with another orgasm and George just moaned in pleasure. In this position, my huge tits swayed back and forth above him, and I made a point of swaying them side to side, and then I would lean down and rub them back and forth across his face, his hungry mouth chasing after them.

"Oh god, Marie!" he cried out, "you are so good at this."

I kissed him then and said, "Well, I am glad you are being nicer to me now."

"Oh hell yes!" he said, "I was a damn fool, wasn't I."

"Well, just a little," I said, as I squeezed his cock with my pussy."

_______________

Jean gasped at this comment...

_______________

He grabbed my ass now, and started thrusting up hard. I could tell he was close to coming. It was like trying to stay on a bucking bronc; if he was not holding me so tight, I would have gone flying into the air.

Then with one final thrust, he started to cum. My god, it felt like a firehouse going off in my pussy, spurt after spurt after spurt; it made me have another orgasm. I just collapsed on him and laid my head on his chest; he was still squirting deep inside me, his heart was beating so loud and strong.

After a pause, he looked at me with that hopeful little boy look and said, "Can we do it again, Marie?"

I had to laugh, "My god, George, I won't be able to walk for a week as it is," then I kissed him, "but yes, we can do it again, sometime."

Then I sat upright, and tried to brush my hair in place with my fingers, "Oh god, I must look a sight, George," and then I swung my leg back and felt his still semi-hard cock fall free from my pussy, and what must have been a gallon of cum gushed out me. "Wow, George, you came a lot! Been a while, huh," I giggled and kissed him.

"Whew," he said, "yes, yes it has."

"What do we do now, Marie?" George asked.

Such an odd question from the man who always knew what to do. "Well," I said, "the first thing we do, is go check in with Kerri; she is worried about you. And If I ever see you with a shotgun again before pheasant season, I will beat your ass with it, mister! And then you can fix that can opener for me, and I will make us some dinner."

"Yes ma'am," he said, with a smile.

The old George had returned, and he looked as fit and ready to go as ever; but as I bent over to pick up my clothes he was starring at my ass.

And as I pulled my panties up and over my ass he was still staring, "What!" I finally said, "What is it! Do I have something on my ass from this dirty old bed?" as I brushed my hand across my ass. "It's my butt, isn't it; it is too big...just say it!" I shouted at him.

_______________

Back then, I was very self-conscious about the size of my ass, which is kinda silly because men love it...

_______________

"Oh god, no, I love it. It is just...never mind, let's go talk to Kerri," George was blushing now.

"Hun," I said, "what is it? why are you blushing?"

"Kerri never, what I mean to say is Kerri never let me fuck her in the ass, and I was wondering if we could try that sometime?"

George asked like he was making a Christmas wish.

"Well, Kerri has common sense," I said. "My god George, your cock is fuckin' huge!"

"I know, you're right," he said.

"Well, IF you promise, and I mean a promise to take it slow, we can try it sometime."

"Oh god, Marie! You are incredible!" he said, hugging me a bit too hard.

"Okay, okay, now let's go back to the house." I tried again to brush my wild hair into place and cum was still running out of me making a damp spot in the front of my pants. "Oh my god, George!" I exclaimed, causing him to panic.

"What! Are you okay?"

"Do I have a straw and grass in my hair!"

"Umm, just a little," as he tried to take out the straw from my hair."

"Well next time we fuck, George, it will be in my clean bed at the apartment."

_______________

"Daddy sounds like a teenager," Jean said.

"Jean, all men are boys on the inside, and thank god they are," Marie winked at Jean...

_______________

George paused at the door afraid to go in. "Go on and get in there, let her know you are okay, that is all she cares about right now," I told him.

George took the hint and opened the door for me as we entered the house, and he slammed it like he normally would. "Hey Kerri! It's George I am back."

I gave him that, you don't have to tell her your George look.

"Oh, and Marie is here with me, I mean here in the house."

Needless to say, Jean, it was a good thing your father did not play poker.

George said, "Umm...I am going to go wash up real quick and then fix the can opener and we will have dinner." George looked at me with that, how was that look.

I whispered, "You did great, I will go talk to Kerri."

As George bounded up the stairs, I wondered what I was getting myself into, Marie thought. I walked down the hall to Kerri's room.

Kerri said, "Oh Marie, you found him and he sounds so much better, a little odd, but so much better."

"Yes, Kerri, I found him and I think all is going to be okay with him now."

As I sat in the chair, I must have looked quite the sight, straw, and grass in my hair; my shirt mis-buttoned; a hickey or two on my neck; and smelling strongly of George's cum.

Kerri started laughing at the sight before her, then coughed. "Marie, I won't ask you what you have been doing--I can tell; but, I will ask you girl to girl, how was it?"

"Well, Kerri, I would say your plan is working. George just fucked my brains out!"

Kerri just giggled and said, "When he hasn't fucked for a while, he can really go!"

"Kerri, did you just say fuck!" I asked amazed.

She giggled again and said, "Yep, I can tell he fucked you good!"

"Yeah, well you could have given a girl a heads up; I won't be walking right for three days," I told her.

"Oh thank you, Marie, I know this has not been easy for you, especially after the way he acted this afternoon. But tell me, do you understand him better now?"

"Yes, I think I do," I told her. "He is both a simple and a very complex man at the same time."

"Where did you find him, Marie?" Kerri asked me.

"In the old cabin where the hunters stay." I said.

"What was he doing? What was he going to do Marie?" Kerri asked me. I didn't know how to tell her, or what to tell her, so I just told her what had happened.

When I finished telling her, she took my hand and squeezed it tighter than I thought she could.

"You are my truest and dearest friend Marie, you saved my George's life, God Bless you."

_______________

Marie, glanced over at Jean and saw she had a tear in her eye, "God, I wish I was drinking instead of driving right now," Marie said, and laughed...

_______________

Kerri said, "Marie dear, you better go start cooking, George is a bear when he is hungry and he knows we are in here talking about him." I kissed Kerri's cheek and she laughed and said, "You might want to catch a shower, too, dear; that old cabin is not the cleanest place to fuck in!"

"Oh, Kerri!" I said, as I went into the kitchen to find George.

He was pushing the buttons and shaking the can opener, "I can't see anything wrong with it, Marie; it's the darnedest thing."

"Well, George, I will make a bet with you. If you fix it, you can fuck my big ass; and if I fix it, you can take me out for dinner and a movie."

"Oh really!" His eyes lit up and he pushed all the buttons again, and still could not get it to start.

"Oh, here," I said, "let me have a shot."

George handed me the can opener already certain in his mind he would be pounding my ass soon, and not going out to the movies to watch a chick flick with me. When he turned to get a beer from the fridge, I reached over and flipped back on the outlet strip I had turned off earlier when he was not there, pushed the top lever and the opener purred back to life.

He nearly spit out his beer, "How the hell did you do that!"

_______________

"Marie, how clever of you," Jean said.

"Well, I do have a few tricks up my sleeve or bra, as the case may be. I made dinner and your father, mother, and I talked; and everybody's spirits were as high as I had seen them for some time. I got a sense Kerri felt things were in place and going to be okay.

"At about 11:00pm, I was just exhausted from the day and told them I had better head back to my apartment. Your mother told me it was okay if I stayed over, but I thought it best to go home that night, and let everyone get some sleep. She thanked me again for everything, and I headed back home feeling relieved things had turned out well; but also wondering if I was up to the task that lay ahead of me.

"Your father called me at 8:00am the next morning." Marie's voice choked up now, "He called...he called to tell me that Kerri...had passed quietly in the night, and he asked me if I could come over and sit with him.

"Whew!" Marie said, as Jean just sat quietly.

Then Jean said, "You know Marie, you are an incredible person. Thanks so much for sharing that with me; my mother could not have had a better friend than you. Or my father a better second wife; or me and Jackie, a better step-mom."

"Oh thank you, dear," Marie said.

"And Marie," Jean said, trying to lighten the mood, "Could you teach me how to be as slutty as you and Jackie are! It really sounds like a fun way to live."

"Oh! it is baby! It is. Yes, I can teach you all you need to know."

A highway rest stop a mile ahead sign appeared and Marie said, "Let's stop for a break and stretch our legs."

"Oh yes, I have to use the little girl's room," Jean said with a slur.

"My god, girl, you have downed four of my wine coolers; I am surprised you have not passed out on me!"

The end of the first part of 'Marie and Jean On the Road'.