Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Am I like my mother, Marie? Am I too reserved...to keep Bill happy?" Jean asked, a note of concern in her voice.

"Well," Marie said with a pause, "you are like your mother in many ways. You have a great body just as your mother had, and that kept George happy, and I think that will keep Bill happy. I believe your mother's reserved nature reflects how she was raised; her parents were very strict and sex was frowned upon by them.

"They used guilt to control your mother. This shaped your mother in many ways. George did not like Kerri's parents, they would avoid visiting when he was there; they were afraid of him, I believe.

"Your father was a very protective sort of man. She was starting to make some progress and find her way just as her health started to fail."

"Marie, did you and daddy start having an affair when momma started to get sick? I can understand if you did."

"NO!!! never. I could not have ever done that to Kerri. Actually Jean, your mother encouraged me to try and start a relationship with your father as near the end, she could not have sex with your father anymore, and she was worried about him; but I just couldn't.

"And to tell you the truth, at that point in time, George just thought of me as, as..." Marie started to choke up, "...he just thought of me as Kerri's busty friend, who was a little too ditsy to take seriously.

"But to be fair, I thought your father was this serious no fun kinda guy that I would not like to be with."

"Really. So you were not close at that time?" Jean asked.

"No, not at all. Why?" Marie asked, "did you think I stole George away from your mother, or something?"

Jean, just nodded, a little ashamed she had thought that.

"It was your mother who set us up. I never met a woman more concerned with others than your mother. I see that trait in you, Jean.

"You see Kerri was concerned her parents would push for custody of you and Jackie, and she hated the thought of that happening. She asked me to do all I could to watch after you girls and try and fill in as your mother as best I could. She knew I was not cut out for that role; but she knew she could trust me to always have her girls' best interests at heart."

"But daddy would have never let her parents have custody of Jackie and me," Jean said.

Marie said, "Yes that is true, but only as long as your dad was alive.

"Kerri was very concerned that your father would throw himself even deeper into his work to hide his emotions and simply work himself to death. In many ways, she was most concerned about your dad. She saw in you and Jackie, a resilience and your strength.

"She knew George was a strong man, but also flawed, in that he would sacrifice his health for his work; especially without Kerri there to look after him."

"So she wanted you to take her place and take care of us and daddy," Jean said.

"Yes," Marie replied. "That was part of it; but, she was also worried about me. Again, your mother was worried about everyone else. She did not like the different guys I was dating, and she was right; they were not keepers shall we say.

"She would think of reasons for your dad and me to go to the store together, or to ask him to help me with something at my apartment that needed fixing. I knew what she was up to, but I didn't have the heart to say no, so I went along. And as for your father; well, if Kerri asked him to do something, he did it. Once, I heard him telling her, 'Your friend, Marie, is nice and very pretty; but, she is not the sharpest tool in the shed. It seems like all the time, I have to go to her place and fix something."

"Oh my god," Jean said, "I am sorry he said something like that."

"Oh, it's in the past now, and he thought that, because Kerri was asking me to break things for him to come to fix. Your mother's idea of romance, lol.

"But, she was right. Your dad and I had a chance to talk and get to know each other, I got a glimpse of the little boy still inside this intimidating man, and he got a chance to see I was not quite as ditsy as he thought."

"So..." Jean asked, "did he try anything with you on these 'dates', my mom was arranging?"

"At first, no; but...as we grew closer he was changing towards me complimenting me on my clothes or my hair; not just staring at my boobs and ass when he thought I wasn't looking. And for my part, I would ask questions about his business and he would talk and talk for the longest time, and I would pretend to understand."

"Ohh...that's so cute," Jean said.

Marie laughed and said, "Yes, it was."

"So did he try anything...you know, sexual with you at this stage?"

"Yes, and it did not go well. Your father had not had sex for several months now and Kerri was becoming concerned. So, she asked me to have sex with him, she gave me 'permission' as she called it.

"Your mom loved to laugh, she said, 'fuck his brains out, Marie, he's earned it,' and then she laughed and laughed. Then she started coughing; god it was so hard at the end," Marie said tearing up now.

"But I couldn't bring myself to do it, I just said, 'We'll see. So about two days later, George stopped by my place. Out of habit more than anything else, as Kerri had me breaking something almost every day by then...

_______________

Well, I was not expecting him, and a guy I had dated dropped by unexpectedly. There was nothing going on between us and nothing was going to happen, he was a nice enough guy; a little pushy, but not a bad guy.

I had been out sunning by the pool wearing a two-piece bikini and getting some sun. Joe came walking up and started flirting; he said he was just passing through and wanted to say hi. I knew he was fishing, but I told him I was seeing someone else, to keep him from getting the wrong idea. He backed off then and said that he was happy for me. I asked him if he would like a beer before he left and we went inside.

Joe followed me into the kitchen and I got us both a beer. He drank his down and was starting to go when he made one last run at me. He grabbed and kissed me, his hands reached down and grabbed my ass.

"Okay, Joe!" I said, "It's time for you to go!" Unknown to me, George had just walked in. He was coming inside unannounced, as was his habit. He did not like what he saw; me in my bikini and this guy all over me. "Joe," I said, "you have to go," as I pushed him away.

"Why, don't you have time for round two, Marie?" George said. He was very angry.

_______________

"Daddy said that!" Jean asked, shocked.

"Yes, your father was mad as hell; which of course, I later realized meant he had fallen for me..."

_______________

"What the hell does that mean?" I spat back at him.

"Who the fuck is this guy?" George said pointing at Joe.

"Hey buddy," Joe said, "nothing is going on here; I was just leaving; Marie shot me down, again."

"Shot you down, looked like you had a handful of her ass."

Joe said, "Look fella, I didn't know she had a boyfriend; I am not cutting in on your turf. Just saying hi to an old friend."

"I am not her boyfriend!" George shouted back, even angrier now. Angry at himself because he wanted me for himself.

"No, he is not my boyfriend Joe! He just has bad manners. Now, I would like both of you to leave!" I said.

Joe scurried out the door thankful that George did not beat the hell out of him.

As Joe left, slamming the door, George came over, grabbed me, and said, "So, who was that? Did you fuck him!"

"No! I didn't fuck him! He is just a guy I know, and what are you doing here, anyway?"

"I think you fucked him!" George said as he thrust his hand down the front of my bikini checking to see for himself.

Then he roughly pulled me close and kissed me. I could feel his heart just pounding!

_______________

"Oh My God! Daddy did that!"

"Yes, it was very exciting and yet, made me very angry. I pushed him back and slapped his face. I saw the huge erection he had in his pants and knew he was desperate for sex, and I nearly relented and fucked him right there; but I just couldn't do it."

"What did you do?" Jean asked, enthralled with the tale.

"I told him to...

_______________

...get the FUCK OUT!" I said, "I don't know what Kerri ever saw in an animal like you!"

That shook George to the core, his shoulders just slumped he was so deflated, he turned and left silently.

God, I felt so bad, I felt bad the moment I said it. I wish he had shouted at me or slapped me at that moment. I would have felt better if he had just forced himself on me and fucked me. Instead, he just walked away broken.

_______________

"Oh my god, that must have been so intense," Jean said.

"It was. Even now it feels like it happened yesterday," Marie said.

"What did you do?"

"At first, I didn't know what to do, then I decided I needed to go and talk to Kerri and tell her that it was just not going to work out with me and George, that we were just too different. I drove over to their house and saw George's truck parked by the barn, I nearly turned around and left, but I knew I had to talk to your mom first."

Jean hung on Marie's every word, siping her wine cooler as she was learning things about her family she had never known.

Marie, shifted in her seat as she drove, Jean could tell that this story was not an easy one for Marie to tell...

_______________

When I entered the house, I could hear Kerri calling out, "George, George come here, George." I went to Kerri's room and she was frantic, even in her weakened state. I was concerned that George had told her about his grabbing me, or that he had told her he caught me with another man.

I went over to Kerri and sat down next to her and asked her what was the matter, and, "Why are you calling out for George?"

Kerri said, "Oh thank god you are here, Marie. There is something wrong with George, something very bad!"

I gulped. I was so afraid of what he may have said to her, he was so angry earlier. I pictured him just fuming as he drove his truck back to the farm. "Why Kerri?" I asked, "what did George say?"

"He just said he broke something at Marie's and didn't think he could fix it. I told him, 'George, you can fix anything,' but he just nodded and said he didn't think he could fix this.

"His eyes were red, I asked him what was wrong and he said it was just his allergies bothering him. Then he went to his office and returned with his granddad's old shotgun; he said he was going to clean ol' Bessie and get ready for pheasant season, and he walked towards the door and said, 'Goodbye, Kerri.'"

"Oh, Kerri," I said, "don't worry about Bill. You know he loves to hunt pheasants, and do those guy things. If he and his buddies go out this weekend, it would be a good diversion for him."

Kerri coughed and shook her head and coughed again. I got her some water and some of her pills, she drank them down and looked at me still concerned. "Marie," she said, "pheasant season is four months away!"

_______________

"Oh my god, Marie!" Jean said, "what was daddy going to do!"

Marie continued her story...

_______________

I couldn't hide the look of panic I had in my eyes. "Marie," Kerri said, "George is not a good liar, what did he break at your apartment that can't be fixed?"

I just lost it, I started crying and told Kerri the story of what had happened between me and George at my apartment. About what he had done, and even worse; what I had said to him. Kerri was shaken by my story; but, I felt she had to know.

"Marie, you have got to go to him, you have to find him and talk to him. He behaved badly, but that means he has fallen for you. He loves you, Marie. Do you love him?" Kerri asked, a hopeful tone in her weak voice.

"Oh, Kerri. I don't know, I think, I think...I might," I told her.

"Go to him, Marie. Find him. And do it quickly. His world is crumbling right now, and I don't know what he will do!"

_______________

Jean was still spellbound by the story, "What did you do, Marie...?"

_______________

I ran out to the barn, but it was empty. I was frantic; if Bill had walked out into the fields I would never find him. I ran around to the other side of the house. There was a small cabin there, that hunters would stay in sometimes when they came for a weekend hunt.

The door that was normally closed, was open a few inches. Quietly, I walked up to the door and peered inside. Bill was sitting on the edge of one of the two beds. He did not have any cleaning supplies with him, just the old gun that he was levering open and close; like he was remembering some long-ago hunt as a boy.

His shoulders usually upright and strong, were hunched over. His eyes red. It occurred to me that George was watching the first woman he ever loved, die; and had just screwed up his relationship with the second woman he had ever loved.

I knew what he was planning to do.

He reached into his shirt pocket and pulled out a shell...and in a flash, he had loaded and closed the action on the shotgun. He paused for a moment, and then nodded his head as if the decision had been made.

_______________

"Oh, Marie! What did you do!" Jean asked, as she popped the top on her next wine cooler, so glad she had decided to go on this trip with Marie. She realized how little she knew about her, and she now felt guilty for just thinking of her as slutty Marie; she was just a woman full of life.

I knew I had to act fast, so I went into, "I need your help mode," hoping to play on your father's, I am the man provider side.

I walked through the door like I had no idea what he was on the verge of doing. He was startled and taken aback by my sudden appearance, I knew for the moment at least I had the advantage...

_______________

"Marie!" George jumped up. "What are you doing here!"

I could tell he did not expect to see me; perhaps, ever see me again. I struck a pose that often caused George to leer at me, when he didn't think I was looking. Legs spread apart, hands on my hips, pushing my boobs out. I find when men are hypnotized they are easier to control, Marie thought with a grin.

"I am looking for you!" I said, with just a little tone, so he knew he was still in my doghouse, "Kerri said you were out here cleaning your rifle!"

_______________

"Shotgun," Jean corrected.

Marie winked at Jean, "I know."

"Ohhh!!" Jean got it, "a chance for daddy to mansplain..."

_______________

"This is a shotgun, Marie," he said.

Mimicking George's deep voice, "Okay shotgun." I continued, "Same thing," in a girly way, that caused him to start to stutter.

I stepped right in front of him, making sure he got a full view of my cleavage, and took the gun from his hands and aimed it up at the ceiling, looking down the barrel with my left eye, which is the wrong eye, of course.

George started stammering, "No, no, Marie, your other eye."

I turned so he could put his arms around me and show me how to do it right. His cock was already hard and poking me in the ass. I knew then, that I was going to fuck him.

_______________

Jean gasped, "Oh god, Marie! Tell me more...!"

_______________

I could tell he was enjoying showing me how to shoot, as his hands found my boobs as much as the stock of the gun. I thought some healthy teasing was in order, so I pulled away and turned to give the gun back to him; my hand well away from the trigger, but the barrel pointed at him.

"Hey!" he said, quick to point the barrel to the side, "that gun is loaded!"

I acted surprised, as he took the gun from me, "George, even I know that you are never supposed to clean a loaded gun!"

"Well," George mumbled, "you're right. I was being stupid, I guess," as he smiled and removed the shell from the gun, "thanks for the good advice."

George set the gun and the shell down on the table, and turned to walk out the door; but I had moved in between him and the door, my arms now folded under my boobs, which lifted them even higher, and I had a very serious look on my face.

"Earlier, I said I was looking for you, remember?" I could tell he thought I was going to launch and yell at him about his bad behavior at my apartment.

"Yeah," he said, "about what happened..."

But I cut him off, "The can opener won't work!"

"What...the what won't work?" he said incredulously.

"The can opener, and before you get all snarky with me, NO, I didn't break it! And you know it wouldn't hurt you to be a little nicer to me...especially since you are starting to fall in love with me!"

_______________

"Oh, Marie, you are so cool! What did daddy do when you said that." Jean asked, enthralled with the story...

_______________

George started stammering, "I am not!"

"Then why did you get so mad at Joe; why did you put your hand in my pants to check; and why is your cock as hard as a rock right now?" I asked, as I knelt in front of him and started to unbuckle his belt.

"Marie!" he stammered, "what are you doing?"

"I am taking care of business like Kerri asked me to."

"Kerri?" he asked, puzzled.

"Yes, silly. She has been trying for several weeks now to set us up...do you think all those things 'I break' are by accident?" as I jerked his pants down to his ankles. His cock sprang free and slapped against my face. "Oh my god, George, you are hung like a horse!" I spit on my hand and started stroking his rock-hard cock.

"You mean Kerri wants us to do this?" he asked, unsteady on his feet as I started licking around the head of his cock, pre-cum already leaking out.

"Yes, she is worried about what will happen to you after she is gone. She thinks you will throw yourself into your work, or do something drastic and oh so very stupid," I said as I glanced over to the shotgun on the table.

"So, she wants you to take her place?"

I pulled his cock out of my mouth, my throat really, and said, "No one can take Kerri's place, and she knows that. I can only be Marie, and you can only be yourself. She is also worried about me; she thinks you are an upgrade over the guys I have dated in the past, and maybe she is right," as I gulped his cock back down my throat.

_______________

Jean was even more enthralled, "So daddy was really hung? Like Bill is?"

"Yes, very similar to Bill, but the head of Bill's cock is rounder," as Marie caught herself, "umm...by how he looked this morning, anyway." Thank god Jean did not press the point as to how I would know that, Marie thought.

"Yes, I guess he was kinda on display wasn't he," Jean replied.

_______________

"So Kerri's plan is for you to take care of me and the girls, and I am to take care of you?" George asked.

"Yes," I said pulling back off of George's cock again. I stood up and started to undress and he just stood there in shock, as I pulled off my top and my pants and just stood before him in my bra and very skimpy panties, "Would you like to take care of the rest?" I asked, teasing him, and spun around for him to unsnap my bra.

He fumbled around for what seemed like forever to get me unsnapped, he said, "Wow, that was trickier than I thought it would be."

"Well, the bigger ones have more snaps, hun." That was the first time I had called him 'hun' and it threw him; George was a very romantic man under that tough exterior.