Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"'On your knees!' both shouted, at the same time, and I couldn't help but laugh, as I knelt and started to suck your father's cock first as I stroked Tony's cock, then switched back and forth 'til finally, I was deep throating each in succession.

"Tony asked George, 'How in the world does she do that, can she train my wife?'

"'Well,' George said, 'I give her lots of practice, but I think if I fuck your wife's mouth enough, she will be able to do it just like my Marie.'

"Tony punched George in the shoulder and said, 'You funny bastard.'

"At the same time, I slapped George's thigh and mumbled, 'You be nice to our guest,' around his cock.

"My throat was getting a little sore, so I released their cocks and said, 'Well, what position boys?'

"They shouted, 'DOGGIE!!!' at the same time again, and laughed they were having so much fun. Jean, it is hard to describe how hot it makes me feel to turn two grown men into little boys.

"As I settled into a kneeling doggie position waiting to get fucked, I heard them continue, 'Well, who gets firsties?'

"George answered, 'She is my wife, so...'

"'Yeah but,' Tony said, 'I am the guest.'

"'Yeah, but you fucked her up by the car,' George countered.

"Tony responded, 'Well yeah, but just a few strokes.'

"Finally, I had to bring some order to the proceedings. 'Well one of you better start fucking me in about ten seconds, or I will go back to the highway and fuck the first trucker that stops!'

"Then they both said, 'Rock--paper--scissors!"

"Oh my god, Marie; they played rock-paper-scissors to decide who fucked you first!"

"Yes, it felt so great to be the center of attention at that moment, Jean. I was all they were thinking about."

"I heard Tony behind me shout out, 'ROCK! I knew you would go rock!'

"'Oh shut up and fuck her so I can have my turn!' George mumbled, acting the sore loser.

"I looked up at him and said, 'Don't worry baby, I will take care of you.'

"I felt Tony kneel behind me. He said, 'Ease your head down onto the blanket, Marie; and stick your ass up as high as you can. I will show you how we fuck hot women in Chicago.'

"'Oh geez,' George muttered, as I felt Tony start to ease two fingers into me. I braced myself for a flurry of finger fucking to start things off, but instead, he went really slow."

"Slow?" Jean asked, surprised that Tony didn't start railing away on her.

"Yes slow, really slow; with two fingers and then three. Oh Jean, it was amazing. It was like he was just feeling around inside me, touching me on the inside, probing and rubbing, 'til he found my G-spot. Oh god, I came so hard! I was swaying my head from side to side and pounding my fists on the ground when he pulled his fingers back out it made a sucking sound. I looked up at your father, concerned with how he had taken my intense orgasm at the hands of another man; but I could see he was just even more aroused and excited than ever, as he was watched Tony's technique and he would be using that on me in the future."

"Did Tony fuck you then?" Jean asked.

"Not yet. What he did next was, he took two fingers like this," Marie held her hand up for Jean to see, "his middle finger and ring finger, and holding them together he reached between my legs and started tapping them against my clit, like he was spanking it. Slow at first, then faster and faster, and then with the flat palm of his hand spanking my pussy; never hard, but firm enough that I flinched each time. Finally, I could not stand it anymore as I had another intense orgasm and collapsed flat on the blanket to protect my pussy, my legs spread wide; I must have been quite a sight."

"'We call that the Southside Pussy Spank,' I heard Tony say, and George murmured back, "Impressive." Then, Tony spread my legs even wider and started to push his cock into me as I lay face down on the blanket. He fucked me slowly at first, then built up his pace, and was in a pushup position so he was not smashing me. The only part of his body touching me was his cock hammering away at my cunt 'til he was driving in me, balls deeps! Holy fuck, I came so hard again."

"I swear I felt like I might pass out!" Jean gasped as Marie said that. "And then he pushed in deep and just held his cock in me balls deep and said, 'Squeeze me, baby, show me what you can do.' I start tensing my cunt, squeezing and releasing my grip on his cock.

"'Holy fuck George, she is fucking me with her twat!'

"'Oh, I know she can do that like no other.'

"'Dude, tag me out,' I heard Tony say, then the sound of the boys slapping hands and George took his place and pounded me even harder, which I would not have thought possible. I screamed out an even louder orgasm. 'Holy fuck, George!' I heard Tony say, 'Don't break her!'

"Then George slowed his pace, grabbed my waist and pulled me back up into a kneeling position; he was fuckin' me slowly, pulling nearly out. He told me he loved that so much because just before he came free from my hole, it looked like my pussy would try and suck him back in. He called it my greedy cunt!"

Jean gasped, "Daddy called it your greedy cunt!"

"Oh yes, honey; when your father was revved up, he knew no limits. Then your father jammed his thumb into my ass while he was fucking me. He must have rammed into me for another ten minutes. It is hard to keep track of time when you're being fucked like that. I was just swaying with the force of his thrusts, as I lost track of how many times I came."

Jean gasped holding her hand to her mouth, "Oh Marie, that sounds so intense."

"I knew he was close to coming, but then Tony said, 'Time to tag out, dude.' I knew your father wanted to finish, but he also wanted our session to go on for as long as possible.

"When his cock pulled free, I could feel cold air rush into my pussy. I could only guess at how wide my cunt must have been gaped open at that moment, as I fell back onto the blanket breathing hard, trying to catch my breath. I reached a hand down between my legs and rubbed my pussy, sliding a finger inside my cunt. Tony gasped, 'God, George, look how horny she is; she is fucking herself.'

"'No woman gets as turned on as my Marie does,' your father said.

"Tony walked around behind me and started to move into position behind my gaping pussy, planning on fucking me 'til he came this time; but as he saw how aroused and horny I was, another thought occurred to him.

"He went back to where George was standing and said, 'Dude, she is so turned on we both could fuck her cunt at the same time!'

"'Like we tried with your wife? That didn't end well, remember.'

"'Yeah, but I think she can do it, come here and look at this.'

"Tony led George back around to kneel down, and look between my legs. 'Here, look,' Tony said, as he slid three fingers in and out with ease. 'I am not saying it will be easy, but if it is ever going to happen, it is probably now.'

"I turned over to sit upright having had a chance to recover, to hear your father and Tony having a hushed conversation, and I was pretty sure it was about me. I had been fucked so hard and had such a powerful series of orgasms that I was not sure if either of them had cum or not.

"But one glance at their hard cocks told me they hadn't, as they stood there still talking, but aware that I was watching them. I stood up, then tried in vain to brush my hair back into place with my fingers and said, 'Okay boys, what are you two scheming about, that can't be resolved with rock-paper-scissors?'

"George hesitated then said, 'Well, we were wondering, that is, Tony thought--'

"Tony jumped into the conversation and blurted out, '--we want to fuck you at the same time!'

"'Oh, is that all? Well, do your rock paper thing and one of you gets my pussy and I will suck the other one off.' I could tell standing in front of them naked with my boobs swaying and hands on my hips just about shut their brains off; so I was trying to help things along.

"Tony was really leering at me and stroking his cock like he was about to pounce on me, but George was still stammering which is not like him.

"'Oh, I see,' I said, 'one of you in my pussy while the other fucks my ass, and Jesus you are both hung like horses, but I will give it a try.'"

Jean gasped, "Oh my god, a cock in your ass and your pussy at the same time!"

Marie nodded, "Yes, Jean, a DP. It takes a bit to get used to, but it can rock your world."

"I said, 'If one of you studs would be a gentleman and run back to the car and fetch my purse and bring my clothes back, we can give it a try. I have some lube in there and we will need it.'

"They both just stood there aroused by the thought of nailing my ass, but I could tell that wasn't it.

"George said, 'Well see babe, Tony and I tried to fuck his wife's pussy at the same time and we came close. Tony was deep in her, but when I tried to push in, she really freaked out; and then I pushed a little too hard, and she really freaked and ran from the room and locked herself in her bedroom until we assured her we had given up on the idea.'

"'Well, you pushed in her too hard!' Tony said, like he was blaming George.

"'I did not! You wouldn't stop fucking her long enough for me to get a shot, and she freaked when I barely pressed into her.'

"'She didn't freak, you had the wrong angle,' Tony fired back.

"'Well, I should have gone in first because my cock is bigger and your smaller cock could have gotten inside her easier than mine,' George countered.

"'Smaller cock! What the fuck are you talking about!' Tony said, his face flushed with anger."

"Oh my god!" Jean said, "Did they get into a fight!"

"No, but it was close and I knew I had to intercede quickly or they would. When you find yourself fucking more than one man at a time, you have to guard against them getting aggressive with each other; they might both try and claim you at the same time.

"I raised my hands and said, 'Whoa, timeout, timeout! You two studs want to stick your big cocks in my pussy at the same time!' George and Tony looked at each other, and then back at me and nodded yes, like kids asking if they could open Christmas presents early.

"I started laughing at them. 'Well, I can see why your wife tapped out, Jesus. Boys, you both have huge fuckin' cocks, you would have killed her if you got them in her somehow!'

"Tony said, 'But, I have gotten my hand inside my wife before, I mean, you know fisted her.'

"George, not to be bested by Tony, said, 'Remember that one time I fisted you, Marie.'

"I recalled, 'Yes, I remember, but I was drunk babe and I could barely walk the next day.'

"'Well, we came really close to getting it done with Tony's wife; could we try? just a little bit?' George asked, with a pleading voice.

"I said, 'No baby, I don't think so, you two studs have already pounded me pretty hard.' Oh, Jean, your father looked so sad."

"Well, boys will be boys and that bastard Tony said, 'Ha, George, you bragged and bragged your wife never told you no! At least my wife tried.'

"I thought oh fuck. It is going to be on now, and these two are going to fight!"

"Oh god, Marie, did daddy beat up Tony for disrespecting him?" Jean asked.

"No, your father just said, 'Well, yeah, I guess your wife did try.'

"And then he just went silent as Tony started to get dressed and seeing this, George started to get dressed as well; and neither of them had cum yet."

"Marie, what did you do? I mean they have to cum, don't they?" Jean asked.

"Well, I was pissed at George, he should not be bragging to other men that I never tell him no; but, I also love that he brags about me to other men.

"I yelled, 'You two, take your FUCKIN CLOTHES OFF! If Tony's slut wife can try it, then so will I.'

"You know Jean, I felt bad later for calling Tony's wife a slut, but in a moment of anger, you say things. Actually, some months later George and I spent a weekend with Tony and his wife, and it was great and she is a really nice lady.

"You should have seen how happy your father was then, and Tony was nearly as happy, he let the slut remark slide. I pointed at Tony, 'I know this was your idea, so you go to the car and bring back my purse, my clothes, and two wine coolers from the trunk.'

"Jean, it was comical to watch this man run buck naked to the car and back with all the things I sent him for. He was back in a flash!

"I sat down on the picnic table bench with Tony on one side of me, and your father on the other, as I slammed down the two wine coolers. The boys played with my tits and fingered me, working me back into a very horny state.

"I wasn't drunk, but was buzzed enough to give the double pussy fuck a try. I tossed aside the bottle and said, 'Okay studs, let's try this. Tony, you lay down on the blanket--I am not quite sure I can trust you behind me.'

"I poked your father in the chest with my finger and said, 'I am doing this for you stud, so if I need you to stop, you stop.'"

Jean gasped, "You told him that?"

"Yes, I did, Jean; but I have to say I knew when your father was really horny, when his blood was up, there was nothing I, or anyone, could say to get him to stop. It was just that if some guy was going to ravish my pussy, I wanted it to be your father, and not Tony. I could forgive your father, but not some other guy.

"So, I had Tony lay down, his cock was hard, but I gave him a real quick hard suck, then I layered on the lube and standing straddle of him, lowered myself down on his cock! Oh my god, Jean, I felt so full and tight just from Tony being in me. He grabbed my ass and thrust up hard several times like he was securing his spot. So hard, that I came again and threw my head back and said, 'Oh fuck!' Your father scrambled in behind my ass, urgent to get in me, as well.

"I felt him atop of Tony's cock and he thrust forward with lust, and no plan at all. He bounced off of Tony's cock, and the head of his cock thrust an inch into my ass! 'Jesus Christ George,' I screamed, 'that's my ass!!'

"'Oops,' he said, but left his cock right where it was.

"I turned my head, 'Okay, that's enough. I can tell you are enjoying yourself, but ease back out of my butt, baby.'"

Jean just giggled imagining her father savoring his cock in Marie's big ass.

Marie continued her story, "Tony is slowly fucking up and down into me from below. I handed the tube of lube to George as Tony started sucking on my nipples and tits hanging above his face, and god that felt so good.

"Your father lubed his cock and tried again, slowly this time. He got in sync with Tony, doing an upstroke and his cock started to enter me, but just barely. 'Oh fuck, she is so tight,' I heard him grunt, as Tony thrust in further, which forced your dad back out.

"I moaned, 'Oh fuck,' and laid down on top of Tony, breathing hard.

"George said, 'Okay, Tony don't move, let me try it again.' George pushed again and I felt my hole stretching for him, but again his cock was pushed away by Tony's cock and started into my ass, instead.

"Tony said, 'Let's trade positions, I bet I can get it in her!'

"I shook my head no, 'George only George.'"

"Ahh," Jean said, "that is sweet Marie."

"George kinda caressed my ass and pushed his cock forward one more time. God, but it hurt as they stretched me again, and your father pulled back. 'Oh, George,' I said, 'it felt like you had it, baby.'

"George got up and said, 'I just don't think it can be done; this is as far as we got with Tony's wife.'

"Tony was really enjoying himself just easing in and out of my cunt. 'I think I could do it, George.'

"Then, the boys started arguing again. I said, 'Boys! Boys! stop it. I have an idea. George put on some more lube and get back in position. Okay, Tony slide back out real slow until you feel like your about out of me, but slowly.'

"'Okay, you got it,' Tony said.

"I felt him sliding back and I rose up slightly, 'George do you see the tip of Tony's cock?'

"'No, still just the shaft. Fuck, Tony, Marie was right, you do have a big fucking cock,' the boys laughed.

"'Yeah, I know,' I said, but I wasn't laughing.

"'Okay, George, when it looks like Tony's cock is about to slip out, put your cock's tip on his, and then both you guys try and push in together.'

"I felt the two cock heads try and enter me at the same time, Jean."

Jean's mouth gaped open listening to Marie's story.

"'Okay now, PUSH BOYS, PUSH!' They both thrust perfectly in sync with each other and made it in several inches.

"I didn't scream, Jean, lord I wanted to. The pain and the pleasure was so intense I just opened my mouth wide and nothing came out.

"'Holy fuck!' Tony shouted, 'We did it! She did it!' He tried to pull me down on top of him, but I pushed back, I dared not move, or my cunt would push out the invaders.

"'AGAIN!' I shouted, 'PUSH AGAIN!' as they pushed in another inch. Then, I allowed myself to collapse on top of Tony, who was very gently kissing me, and I was not mad at him anymore.

"He even patted me on my back and said, 'Good girl, I just knew you could do it.' I kissed him back for being so sweet."

"Ahh," Jean said, "Tony is nice."

Marie nodded and giggled, "Yes, he can be a little pushy, but he is nice, and a great fuck."

"George told Tony, 'Try and match my pace as I push in, you push; and when I pull back, you pull back.' It took them a few strokes, but then their movement was in perfect unison and I was being fucked by a giant cock, as their two cock were moving in perfect rhythm and I was so tight, my cunt really held them close together."

"Oh god, Marie, that must have been so intense. Will Bill want me to do that with him and another guy?" Jean asked, aroused and scared at the same time.

"Yes, he will; so we have to train you as you progress to that point."

"Train me? But how can we do that without two guys, Marie?"

"With two dildos Jean, they make them very life-like these days."

"Marie," Jean asked, "will you help me train?"

Marie just smiled and said, "Of course, baby. If we do it right, the training will be as fun as the real thing."

Marie continues her story, "The boys had perfect timing, then George slid his cock back, nearly all the way out and I had a look of panic on my face.'

"Tony said, 'Hey, George, don't take us out yet; it will be hell to get back in and this feels too damn good!'

"Your father stopped just in time, my pussy was spasming trying to force them out.

"George called out, 'We're going back in hard Tony, on three.'

"I braced myself as your father counted down, and then on three, he and Tony thrust into me so hard that they were buried balls deep; and I swear for a moment, both of their cocks were pushed into my cervix. I know that is not possible, but my god, it felt like it! I quivered and cried out, 'Oh fuck!'

"As I exploded in orgasm again, George said, 'Go again,' and I felt them pull back just to slam back into me!

"'Holy fuck! guys,' I called out. 'I think we might have to stop.'

"But your father shouted out, 'AGAIN', as they thrust in again; he was too horned up to stop. I just grabbed Tony tight and held on for the ride, as they pummeled me so hard and fast, I think I nearly passed out.

"I just went limp, as they slammed into me again and again. I was just screaming out one orgasm after another!"

Jean gasped, "Daddy did that! He fucked you that hard!"

"Oh yes, baby," Marie said, "when your father was that horned up, the only thing that would stop him is when he came; you will find Bill to be the same way."

"Tony finally said, 'Damn George, I am close.'

"George grunted out as he slammed into me, 'Me, too; try to cum on three, Tony. We will thrust into her three more times.' Oh god, Jean, each thrust was harder than the last. I was about to the breaking point of tapping out when they called three, and they both exploded like a pair of firehoses deep in my cunt.