Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Standing there topless, I said, "Jean, Jim has felt them--now let him see them."

Jean surprised me by blushing and shaking her head with a tentative no, but I was determined as I helped her to her unsteady feet and started to undress her. She had a lusty smile and helped unbutton her blouse, and then she also turned to take off her bra, so she could spin back with the girls out!

Jim again said, "Holy fuck!"

"Let me show you what happened next Jean." I took the blanket and laying it on the ground knelt and beckoned Jim over. He sprang from his seat so quickly, he tripped and caught himself just before he fell.

Jean watched amazed, as I unbuckled Jim's belt and pulled his pants down and said, "Kick those aside, baby. You won't need them for a while." Then, I took hold of the top band of Jim's underwear and stretched it out to clear his huge, hard cock and said, "Let's see what you have for me today."

It was Jean's turn to say, "Holy fuck!" as Jim's cock was about the size of Bill's, but it also had an upward curve to it. I didn't know this was just the second cock Jean had seen in her entire life.

I said, "Oh, very nice," and looked up to see Jim had closed his eyes and had a very contented smile on his face. "I see you are ready," as I licked a large drop of pre-cum from the tip of Jim's cock.

I started a slow sucking motion on Jim's cock as he gently held my head with a hand on either side, more for his balance than to try and fuck my throat. "Oh god, Marie, you are so great," Jim whispered.

I pulled my mouth off of his cock and looked up at him and said, "Jim do you say that to all the women who suck your cock?"

"Oh god, no!" Jim responded, in earnest, "I mean blowjobs are great, but it's like you make love to my cock!"

"Ahh, well thank you, baby," I said, and resumed sucking his cock. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Jean was amazed at being that close and watching me give a blowjob. I pulled Jim's cock from my mouth and asked, "Jim would you mind if Jean had a turn?"

"Oh god no! I wouldn't mind at all," he said, motioning Jean over.

Jean stepped closer and then knelt beside me and whispered, "Is this really okay? Are you sure Bill will be okay with this?"

I nodded with Jim's cock in my mouth, then pulled it out with a sucking sound. "He would want you to Jean. Remember, you have to train for those future trips you will be making with Bill; besides, the rules for this trip was that I couldn't let some guy fuck you. Bill wants to be there for that; but a blowjob, or anything else, is okay."

I directed Jim's cock towards Jean's mouth, and Jim turned a little making it easier for her. Jean was tentative at first, then she took a little lick and then another, and then she surprised Jim and me by gulping Jim's cock into her mouth as far as she could, until she gagged. Then, she grabbed his hips and started fucking her throat with his cock.

Jim grabbed Jean's head with both hands and cried out, "Oh my god, she goes hard."

I finally slowed her down and she pulled Jim's cock from her mouth, it was red from how hard she had sucked it. "That was good, Jean. I know you're excited, but it is more like this," I said, as I eased Jim's cock back into my mouth and gently sucked him in and out, swirling my tongue around. "See, like that, Jean. Feel him, taste him. Jean, savor his cock."

Jean tried again and a few seconds later, Jim said, "Oh my god, she is a fast learner."

Jean smiled up at Jim, very pleased with his compliment. Jean pulled back away from Jim's cock which was so hard that it sprung up and hit her nose, startling her.

I laughed and told her, "Jim's cock has fallen in love with you, baby."

She looked at me, laughed, and said, "Marie, I have to ask you something," and then Jean glanced up at Jim, "it will be just a second, hun; we'll be right back."

Jean stood up, her big boobs swaying, as Jim wondered if Jean was perhaps too shy to continue.

We stepped a few feet away and Jean whispered to me, "Marie, can I... can I be the one that makes Jim cum? I have only made Bill cum. I mean I gave a guy a hand job in college and he came; but I have only... you know."

I asked her, "Jean have you only let Bill, come in your mouth?"

Jean nodded and said, "Yes, and I know I have to be more experienced than I am now for our trips in the future."

"Sure baby," I said, "it could happen fast, but I always can tell when a man is about to shoot and if he is in my mouth, I will pull back quickly and hand him off to you."

I started back to a very anxious Jim, who was left stroking his cock with a look of panic on his face--that we might be stopping.

I smiled and said, "Don't worry, baby; we got you."

Jean said, "Umm, there is one other thing, Marie; is it okay if I take off the rest of my clothes?"

I was very surprised Jean asked me that, "Oh Jean, baby, I think Bill should be there to watch the first time you fuck another man."

"Oh no! I won't fuck Jim, well at least not today," she said, with a devilish grin, "I just... you see, I have only let Bill see me naked. I want to have another man see me naked as well; you know... as part of my training."

I hugged Jean so proud of the progress she was making, "I think that is a great idea, baby."

I stepped to the side to watch Jim's expression as Jean pulled down her skirt and then her panties, and was standing there naked before him.

Jean is stacked, her ass nearly rivals her tits, and Jim just silently mouthed the words 'oh fuck,' as he saw a naked Jean kneel before him and resume sucking his cock.

I knelt beside Jean, her technique was just perfect, as Jim caressed her head as she bobbed back and forth on his cock. I was not likely to get another turn the way things were progressing.

I watched as Jean moved her right hand down between her legs as she was fingering her pussy as she kept her left hand on Jim's thigh.

I decided to try and advance Jean's education. I reached between her legs and removing her hand and slid two of my fingers in her sopping wet cunt and started to finger fuck her hard. She came almost instantly and was moaning around Jim's cock, who watched on in amazement as I fingered Jean to a powerful orgasm. He started thrusting his cock in her, and I could see Jean's throat move back and forth, he was in her deep!

"Oh god, Marie, I am about to cum, where does she want it?" Jim asked urgently, "in her or on her?"

"Pump your load in her mouth, baby."

Jim pulled his cock back and Jean closed her eyes and opened her mouth wide, as Jim launched a torrent of cum, rope after rope, blasted into Jean's mouth and started to dribble down her chin. She captured Jim's cock again to suck out the last drop. Jim started to sway on his feet, as I slammed my fingers back into her one last time, which caused her to cry out, "Oh fuck, Marie that feels so good!"

Jean released Jim's cock from her mouth and laid down on the blanket completely spent and motionless. I rose to my feet as Jim hugged me and gave me a passionate kiss, "Oh god Marie, you and Jean are just incredible."

After we broke off our kiss, Jim said, "Marie, my wife and I have been getting along so much better and I owe it all to you. I have started to seek more pleasure from life, and so has Anna. She is now open to the thought of a threesome. Would you ever consider joining us for a threesome; I would love to have you teach her."

I kissed Jim on the lips and gave him a bit of tongue, and said, "Oh baby, I would love nothing more than to rock Anna's and your world."

I asked Jim if he and Anna have thought about swapping with another couple as I nodded to Jean still laying on the blanket. "Jean and her husband, Bill, are themselves starting down the same road you and Anna are. I think they would be a great fit for you two. I know you really want to fuck Jean, and I think Anna would love fucking Bill, he is a great guy. Do you have a picture of Anna?"

Jim picked up his phone, "She let me take a naked picture of her yesterday for the first time." Jim was very eager to show me. "She was just out of the shower," Jim said.

Anna was a very beautiful Hispanic woman who looked to be maybe five feet tall, with beautiful eyes and long lustrous black hair. The thing that stood out the most, were how big her boobs were; at her height, she looked like she might tip over.

"Wow, Jim, she is hot! And my god, her boobs are so big; has she had them done?"

"No," Jim said proudly, "she was big before she was pregnant and while she was pregnant, her boobs just got bigger and bigger. Her mother has really big boobs as well. She told us just like with Anna, they grew when she was pregnant and they just stayed big, so I am hopeful Anna will, too."

"Do you think Bill would be impressed?"

"Very!" I said, "Bill will be as eager to fuck her as you are to fuck Jean. Forward me that picture and I will show Bill."

"You are two very lucky couples," I said, glancing at Jean.

Jean sitting up now, having recovered, said, "Wow!, that was so intense."

Jim and I had dressed and Jean felt a little self-conscious, being the only one naked, and quickly dressed.

Gathering our stuff, we headed back to our cars and we each gave Jim one last kiss and sent him on his way with a smile.

I looked over at Jean. She looked like she was glowing from the excitement.

"Well, baby, are you enjoying your adventures with Slutty Marie?" I said, with a laugh.

"Oh god, yes, and you may call me Slutty Jean now!"

Down the road, they headed.

_______________

What will these two hotties do next?

And what adventures are Bill, Jackie, and the boys having?

P.S. Many thanks to my editor--he has magical powers! [Thank you, ks]

_______________