Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I tried to push away from the intensity of it, but George shouted, 'Hold her, hold her tight, I am still cumming.'

"'Oh god, I am, too,' Tony yelled out. He grabbed me tight, and as strong as he is, I was still pulling free. 'Help me hold her, George,' then your father just collapsed, his body weight on top of me and I couldn't move. I could barely breathe. I felt each twitch of their cocks as they came Jean, each spurt 'til the last drop trickled out. Then, they just held me tight for several minutes; I was just quivering and still orgasming. Slowly, I felt their hard cocks soften and George lifted off of me and pulled his cock from my gaping pussy, which allowed me to roll off of Tony and just lay there gasping for breath.

"Tony got up slowly as he and George were transfixed by the huge pool of cum that poured from my cunt in a continuous stream for the next minute or so. When I sat up, more cum flowed down my legs. Oh Jesus, it was intense.

"The boys got me to my feet and were beside themselves bragging about how incredible I was to be able to do that for them. At that moment, it all seemed worth it. My god, the orgasm I had was incredible, Jean."

Jean, could just manage to say,"WOW!" as Marie's story came to a close.

"Wow, indeed," Marie said. "Wow, indeed."

Jean finished her drink and stood up with a sway, "Would you like another diet cock, I mean diet coke?" Jean asked, with a giggle.

"Yes, that sounds good; either Cock or Coke!" Marie told Jean.

"Can you tell me one more story before we go, maybe about when you stayed the weekend with Tony and his wife?" Jean asked.

"Sure," Marie said, "this is fun."

From Marie's perspective:

I watched Jean, on unsteady legs, head back to my car for either coke or cock. This trip had allowed me and Jean to bond in a way we never had before, and I think progress has been made to bring out Jean's slutty or fun side, as I see them as one in the same.

Bill would be pleased and I hope Jackie was taking care of him, but knowing Jackie that was a sure thing.

I heard a car door close and attributed that to Jean, but then I heard another car door close and what sounded like a man's voice!

Jean should not be alone with a man in her current state. I promised Bill I would not let her get fucked on this road trip.

So I scurried around the table, then stopped. I saw a highway patrol car had pulled in and parked behind my car. Hey, that looks like Jim Swenson; but I wasn't sure 'til he turned to the side, and I could see his profile and confirmed that it was my friend, Jim.

I had given Jim a great blowjob a few months back to get out of a ticket, after which we sat and talked for the longest time; we really became friends. So, I knew I could explain to him that Jean was not driving and clear up any misunderstanding. But I was also curious to let things play out a bit before I made my presence known, somewhat of a test for Jim, and for Jean, I knew she was more sexual after a few drinks...

Jean meets Jim

Jean's perspective:

As I walked up to Marie's car, I was swaying a bit, but still not feeling too much under the influence; though, I surely was not going to be driving for a while. I opened the car door to retrieve a wine cooler and a diet coke for Jean--or a cock! I giggled at my joke. Hearing the adventures Marie has had, has gotten me very excited. I can hardly believe how I am thinking about fucking other men with Bill and for Bill's entertainment; but the way Marie describes her adventures, god... I think I want to try it.

I couldn't resist reaching a hand under my skirt and pulling my panties to the side to slip a finger inside my pussy for relief. In my cunt, as Marie would say--god that word sounded so dirty and fun to me now. I was sopping wet and after just a stroke or two, I felt oh so close to cumming. I wondered how long I could play with myself before Marie would come to check on me?

Just a minute or two more, I moaned softly. Oh god! I am close.

So close, I had not heard the other car pull up and was only shaken from my trance by the sound of a car door closing! Oh my god, someone else is here! How much have they seen, I turned to see a tall blond highway patrol officer approaching me, adjusting his belt with his gun holster.

He looked so manly and intimidating, fuck I thought he is hot! I was scared by his sudden appearance and I panicked and dropped the wine cooler and coke on the ground.

I turned and tried to clearly say, 'hello officer', but even as I heard my voice it was a combination of scared, drunk, and aroused.

His eyes looked me up and down lingering on the front of my skirt. I swear he was starring at my pussy, then I realized the front of my skirt was still hiked up and he could get a glimpse of my panties.

I blushed crimson red and jerked my skirt back down. "Is there a problem, officer?" I asked.

"No ma'am, no problem," he said, "just a routine check when we see a car pulled over. Is everything okay are you having any car problems?"

"Umm, no, no, everything is fine; just stopping for a break," my voice giving away that I had been drinking and a wine cooler bottle on the ground in front of me did not help. I bent over to pick it up and realized I had given him quite an eyeful of my cleavage as I had bent awkwardly, and I am sure he saw most of my boobs.

He stepped closer, right in front of me. He was tall, probably Bill's height, and standing that close, he continued to look down my top, then his eyes returned to mine. He was smiling. Wow, I hope my big tits bail me out here.

"Ma'am, appears to me you have been drinking and are under the influence. I need you to turn and face the vehicle and place your hands on the car. I will need to search you before placing you in my patrol car."

"Search me!" I stammered, "No, no you see, I am not driving, I am just a passenger!" I said, with an embarrassing hiccup.

As the officer glanced around and seeing no one there said, "Sure," and then he took hold of my shoulders and turned me towards the car and said, "lean forward so I can frisk you, ma'am."

I started to protest, but he spread my legs suddenly and with force, moving quickly up my legs until he reached my panties, and then paused. I swear I heard him say, "Damn, she is hot!"

Thank god he did not go any further because I was so wet, but then I felt his fingers reach the top band of my underwear and start to pull them down. His fingers probed into my pussy, first one and then two. At first, I was stunned and then I moaned softly and rested my head on the car. I really needed to come, and as he stroked his fingers in me, I started to feel my orgasm building.

Finally, though, I regained my composure and asked, "Wha- wha- what are you doing!"

"Checking for hidden items we find hidden in here sometimes, ma'am; but everything seems okay," Jim said, in an official tone.

Just when I thought he was done, I felt his hands slide up my body and reach around to grab both my tits. He squeezed them and then released them, then felt them again. Oh fuck, I felt a sudden orgasm coming on, but I fought back the sensation. He moved closer until his very hard cock was pressed against my ass, and I could feel him pushing against me harder now.

Just then, I heard Marie's voice behind me and she said, "Well, Officer Jim, are you going to write my stepdaughter a ticket, or are you just going to FUCK HER!"

His hands came off of me so fast and he spun around so hard, I stumbled back from the car, bumped into him and then back, sprawling across the car seat my legs extending out from the car door. I just lay there face down catching my breath from the intense excitement I felt.

If Marie had not appeared, I am quite sure Jim would be fucking me right now; and part of me wished he was.

Marie's perspective:

Jim was stunned to hear a voice behind him, but even as he spun around his brain was processing the fact that he knew this person.

"Marie!!!" Jim shouted, very excited to see the beautiful busty MILF who had given him the best blowjob he had ever had, just a few months ago.

"Jim!!" I shouted, and ran to him giving him a big hug, pressing my huge boobs against him as Jim's rock-hard cock poked back at me, embarrassing Jim and causing him to blush.

I reached a hand down and softly, yet firmly, grabbed his hard cock. I smiled back up at him and said, "It would appear you really like my stepdaughter, Jean," as Jim and I glanced back at the car door. Jeans legs were sticking out of the car, and her panties were nearly at her knees, her skirt hiked up so that the bottom curve of her awesome ass was on display.

I smiled at him and said, "I can see why," and laughed. Jim felt very ashamed to have been on the verge of fucking my stepdaughter while on duty, and started to apologize profusely.

"Oh, Marie! I didn't know, I am so sorry!"

"Oh baby, no harm, no foul." I then decided to tease him a little bit. So leaning closer to Jim and glancing around I said, just loud enough for Jean to hear, "Should we slap the cuffs on her and take her down to the picnic table, and give her a good fucking?"

Jean, let out what sounded like a moan of approval, as I glanced over to see she had slid a hand down between her legs and had started to finger her pussy. Jim was stunned at my suggestion as I expected, but he glanced around and said, "Do you think we could?" with a hopeful tone.

I slapped his chest and said, "No silly, I was just kidding. I promised her husband I would return her un-fucked from our little road trip."

I squeezed his cock again and said, "But, I do feel an obligation to take care of this little problem," as I stroked the length of his erection, "or a not so little problem." I asked him, "Are you due for a break, baby?" with a devilish smile.

"Oh god, yes!" Jim said, clicking on his mic, and said, "509 on break."

A dispatch voice came back and said, "Ten-four, hour break 509."

"Ten-four," Jim responded.

Jim was so excited that he hugged me again and then started to unbuckle his belt and pull down his pants.

"Easy, cowboy," I said, "let's grab a blanket and Jean and head down to the table where we will have more privacy. I don't plan on kneeling on this gravel."

Jim caught his breath and said, "Umm, yeah that makes sense. I mean I have an hour break."

I went over to help the unsteady Jean up and out of the car she brushed her blonde hair from her eyes and smiled a very lusty smile at Jim, and asked, "Do you need to search me some more, officer?"

As she stepped towards him I steered her away and said, "Let's go back to the picnic table Jean, you have been well searched already." With a cough, I smiled at a red-faced Jim.

"Jim would you be a dear and bring the blanket from the back seat, and Jean's wine cooler and my diet coke--and grab a coke for yourself, too, if you like hun," as we headed back to the picnic table.

Jean's legs were still a bit unsteady. I wasn't sure if it was from the wine coolers or how aroused she was from Jim's thorough search; probably both, I thought with a smile. This trip is really going great.

Jean and I took a seat at the picnic table and close behind us, Jim arrived, and set down Jean's wine cooler in front of her and my diet coke. Jim had grabbed one for himself as well. Jean started sipping her wine cooler and looking at Jim with still very lusty eyes. I definitely was going to make this one her last one for a while.

Jim said, "Well, Jean, I think I owe you an apology for not believing you when you said you were not driving. Now that I know Marie is along for your trip, I know you are in good hands."

Jean said, "Oh that's alrighty, you saw me alone by the car and I have had a drinky winky or two, so that makes sense."

I giggled at the drinky winky comment as she was flirting with Jim. Jim gave me a glance of, oh god Marie let me fuck your stepdaughter, and I just winked at him and said, "Not today, baby; but not today does not mean not ever."

Jean paused and looked at Jim and then at me and asked, "So how do you two know each other?"

I said, "A few months back, officer Jim here pulled me over because he thought I was going too fast, and well perhaps I was; but he let me 'get off' with a warning."

Jean looked at Jim and said with a sly grin, "Did you fuck my stepmom?"

Jim had just taken a drink of his coke, and nearly spit most of it out. "NO!!! I didn't fuck Marie."

"Well did you search her as you did me; did you grab her big titties and finger her pussy?" Jean asked, with a giggle.

"Umm, no," Jim said, "I didn't do that either; though, I probably should have!"

I acted shocked and said, "Oh, Officer Jim, don't be naughty!"

"Actually, Jean, your stepmom here saved my career; heck she might have saved my life!"

This surprised Jean enough that she set down her wine cooler. "Marie saved your career? How did she save your career, Jim?"

I looked at Jim and said, "Oh, you don't have to tell that story, Jim. I know it can bring up bad memories for you, hun."

Even in her nearly drunken state, Jean could tell Jim was serious now.

"Well, Jean, I was nearing the end of my shift, another day out on the lonely highway. My mentor on the force, a man who was very much like a father to me, had been killed in a routine stop about a month earlier, and my wife was in the ninth month of a difficult pregnancy, and I had not had sex for about seven months. The stress and the pressure, the death of my mentor, it was all just too much. I felt myself nearing the end of my rope.

"On my last arrest, I got a little too physical with a belligerent suspect--no suspension; it was more that I knew what I was close to doing. I saw every guy as the guy that killed my friend, and that is not a good mental place for an officer to be. So as I saw Marie's car go by, a little too fast, I hit the lights and thought, after this stop, I am going back in and turn in my badge."

I glanced over to Jean to see how enthralled she was in Jim's story, and it made me feel good to hear it again, since it had a happy ending.

I was surprised when I felt Jean put her hand on my leg under the table, I thought to pull it back, but I didn't want to discourage anything she was thinking of doing. She just laid it there like she just wanted contact with someone at that moment.

Jim continued, "I will never forget, Marie, when I walked up to your window; I thought, well my last stop will be with a hottie."

I couldn't help but blush a little when Jim said that, and Jean also squeezed my thigh at the same time. When I glanced at her, she just smiled.

Jim looked at Jean and said, "You know what she did when I asked for her license and registration?"

Jean just shook her head no.

"Well, she reached into her top and pulled them out from her bra and looked at me with that very sexy smile, and said, 'Here you are, officer; was I going too fast?'

"I glanced at her license to confirm ID and said, 'Uh, yeah, like about twenty miles an hour too fast.' Then she gasped and said, 'Oh no, I am so sorry officer. I won't do it again.'" Jim looked at me and said, "Do you remember that stop, Marie?"

"Oh baby, like it was yesterday," I replied.

I glanced at Jean, her hand was still on my thigh, and remembered what Bill had said about Jean and her roommate having some strap-on play. I was curious as to how flirty Jean with lowered inhibitions might become.

I continued, "See Jean, I had been a little bored and thought I might just speed up and see if some hunky Highway Patrolman would pull me over, and sure enough one did."

Jim said, "She then gave me that look and leaned over enough, that those fabulous boobs were about to jump out and asked, 'Is there anything I can do to keep you from writing me a ticket?'

"A patrolman gets this offer about one or two times a month, and a lot of the guys have told me stories of their 'Happy Ending' stops, but I had never accepted. But I thought, you know, this will be my last chance ever for fun on this job, and well Marie is so hot--I thought, what the hell."

Jim looked at me and said exactly what he had said that day. "What would you have in mind ma'am; you know twenty over is a serious offense."

I knew Jim was wanting to play it out again, so I also said what I said that day. "I glanced at his badge, Jean, and said, 'Well officer Jim, there is a secluded spot with a picnic table right over there and I would love to discuss options with you.' Then I got out of the car."

Jim started telling the story again. "Marie took my hand, Jean; like, well... like we were on a date, and we walked slowly down to this very spot. She was telling me how she and her husband had used to come here and the great times they had. I swear by the time we walked the short distance to this table, I felt like she was an old friend."

I felt Jean's hand start to move further up my thigh and I wasn't sure how much further I should let her proceed. I reached over and placed my hand on hers. At this point, she moved closer to me on the bench and was sitting right next to me; her right hand propped under her chin, her left on my thigh as she listened to Jim's story unfold.

"Marie was sitting there," as Jim pointed out the spot where I was sitting now. "Then she started to unbutton her blouse as she said, 'So tell me the Jim Swenson story.' God Marie, you were so hot I could barely talk, let alone tell you my story."

At that moment, Jean pulled her hand back from under my hand and off of my thigh. I thought that meant she was stopping her playing; but, instead, she took hold of my hand and pulled it towards her crotch! Holy fuck that really surprised me. She placed my hand between her thighs and then gave my hand a little pat with hers, as if telling me to proceed.

I glanced at Jean's face, but it gave no clue at all as to what was going on under the table. I could feel how wet her pussy was through her sopping wet panties, so I slowly rubbed back and forth. I felt her shudder, then I would stop and pause; then rub her again. I wasn't trying to get her to cum, at least not yet, but just to give her some relief.

"Jean, I got to tell you for a minute or so, I just sat and stared at Marie's boobs. They just made all my problems go away."

I looked at Jean, her eyes glazed, as I rubbed her pussy. "You see Jean, I could tell something was weighing on Jim's mind. Something was really troubling him; for a minute or two, neither of us spoke. I could tell Jim was enjoying himself staring at my tits, and I always love the attention of hunky men."

"Then when I could sense he was feeling better, I said, 'Jim talk to me; it's obvious something is bothering you.'"

Jim glanced at Jean and said, "I don't know what it is about Marie, but I felt like I could tell her anything; and I talked. Really talked for the first time about Mitch's death and how that had affected me and how I was going to go back to the station after this stop and resign from the force.

"Marie was listening, just listening to me and taking it all in and nodding as if she understood. Then, she said, 'Honey, I see you really like my boobs. Would you like me to take off my bra for awhile, while we talk some more?'

"All I could think to say was, 'Yes, please!' I just felt so much better about things having talked to Marie and then she stood up and took her bra off. And wow I was in heaven!" Jim said.

"You mean kinda like this baby?" I said, as I moved my hand away from Jean's pussy, and standing, I removed my blouse and turned away from Jim and took off my bra. I always like to spin around with the girls out for the big reveal.

In perfect unison, Jean gasped, as Jim gave me the ultimate compliment of, "Holy fuck! they are amazing."