Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 11

Story Info
Wild time before the bachelor and bachelorette party.
15.9k words
4.5
5.5k
12

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 04/19/2024
Created 08/19/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill & Jean's Adventures Ch 11

Jean and Marie's Trip to Omaha Pt 05

Bachelor and Bachelorette Party Pt 01

An erotic adventure or misadventure?

This is an evolving story check out Chapter 10 for context.

Marie continues our story:

Jean walked towards the door completely naked, as I grabbed her arm, and said, "Hold on, baby. Let's put your lingerie back on, I don't want you catching cold."

As Jean pulled on her skimpy outfit, more cum was running out of her pussy and streaming down her leg. Jean, looking puzzled, said, "Wow, Marie, how much lube do they load into those strap-on pumps?"

"A lot, baby; it is surprising how big of a load they shoot," I told her with a smile.

Jean grabbed a towel and wiped it away. As more cum flowed out, she bounced up and down, causing her large boobs to bounce wildly--she was trying to drain the countless cum shots from her pussy. Thank god, the guys had cleared the room because the sight of a naked Jean bouncing up and down, would have them all fucking her again and I knew there would be no way to stop it.

Thank god she thought it was just lube; scooping up a handful of the sticky semen, she said, "Geez, it even feels like real cum, just like a load from Bill." She shocked me as she stuck out her tongue and gave the sticky white goo a taste. "It even tastes like cum, here taste it," she said, extending her hand towards me.

I pulled back and said, "I bet it does, baby. Now, let's go take a shower."

We walked back down the hall, Jean at least was not completely naked, although her large boobs were on display, as well as her perfect ass.

Half the guys had left by now, as for those that remained, the looks on their faces were priceless. One guy started slowly clapping, breaking the awkward silence as they all applauded now. Mary, Roxy, and Jenny joined in; they were all dressed now, making Jean feel a little awkward as she moved behind me to block their view.

A guy I didn't know, said, "I have never seen a girl fuck like Blondie there," which brought forth a silencing elbow from Mary, as the group had been told to maintain the ruse of Jean being fucked by women with strap-ons.

Jean gave me a questioning look.

I said, "He means he has never seen a woman fucked with a strap-on like that before, it is not a common thing for guys to see, usually that is something between two women."

"Like Terri and I used to do?" Jean asked.

"Yes, baby, like you and Terri used to do," I said.

She was still showing the effects of Leon's strong drinks, and I wanted to take her to the safety of the shower and dressing room, before the guys got any other ideas.

Jean showered first, and by the time I was through with my shower, she had dressed and fixed her makeup and looked recharged. I was surprised at how quickly she was able to recover. I also noticed a couple of cups of coffee had appeared, as Jean was downing her first cup.

"Mary brought us some coffee while you were in the shower; she is such a nice person," Jean said, as I was toweling off. My boobs are so big, I have to lift them and dry under them as well, which seemed to captivate Jean. I even felt shy for a moment because Jean had such a lusty look in her eyes, I had not seen before. I was starting to wonder just how wild, our little wildcat would become, at the end of this hotwife process.

Jean cocked her head and asked, "Do you think I will ever have a chance to fuck Mary with a strap-on? Do you think Bill and I could fuck her together?"

"Well, I think Mary would be down for it, and I am sure Bill would love to fuck her," I said.

Jean and I did one last check in the mirror, and you could not tell we had just had a two-hour gangbang, orgy, or whatever you would call it.

"Well, Marie," Jean said, "I guess we should be on our way."

We headed back to the front of the store to find Leon to say our goodbyes. Leon, Tyrek, and James were leaning against the counter, talking to a man wearing a suit that I did not recognize.

When Leon saw us, he waved us over and said, "Marie, Jean, I would like you to meet a friend of mine; this is Carl, he is from Omaha, and he stopped in on his way back from Des Moines."

Carl smiled and said, "I had a chance to see you ladies in action earlier. I have to say I was very impressed."

Jean blushed, and that brought another smile to Carl's face.

Carl looked to be in his late forties, and wore a very nice suit; he had a look of sophistication, that caused him to look out of place in a store like Leon's.

"Leon tells me you are on your way to Omaha for a wedding and a bachelorette party," he said, with a wink. He was one of those guys with natural charm and Jean seemed at ease now.

"That's right," I said. "My stepsister's daughter is getting married."

"Congratulations," Carl said. "You know, it just so happens that bachelor and bachelorette parties are one of my biggest moneymakers."

Carl handed us his business card, which read, 'High-Class Party Planning, LLC.'

"I provide entertainment for these parties, but only high-end male and female talent. I target the higher-end clientele, they are willing to pay for quality, and just as important, they pay; there is nothing worse than chasing after deadbeats."

"Two lovely ladies like yourself would do a great job entertaining at a bachelor party and you can make great money and have a great time, as well," Carl said. I was flattered and Jean seemed excited by the idea.

Jean, spoke up and said, "So we would be like prostitutes, then?"

Carl stepped back, as the guys all had a good laugh. "Oh no! We don't use that word Jean. You and Marie would be hired entertainers," then Carl paused with a smile as he went on to say, "but whatever happens between consenting adults, is between them and perfectly legal."

I must admit the idea intrigued me, as much as it did Jean. "Carl, I have to say, I am very flattered, but I would be the age of many of the grooms' mothers!" I told him.

"Exactly!" Carl replied. "There is nothing hotter than MILF porn right now, and a bachelor party is just full of guys that fantasize about screwing their future mothers-in-law."

Tyrek spoke up saying, "Hell yes, Marie your body is bangin', all my buddies would love to fuck you!"

"Fuck yeah," James said, in agreement.

Carl explained, "You see, Marie, it is all about variety; hot MILFs with huge tits are always in demand; busty, hot blondes like Jean, here; and the majority of our weddings are white couples here in the Midwest, and a black girl is often asked for, as part of the mix at a bachelor party. Bridesmaids and mothers-in-law often ask me, with a whisper, if any young black studs could be part of the party package; and that is why I am trying to sign up Tyrek, James and Leon, as well."

I glanced at Leon, who had that big smile of his gleaming.

He held up his hands with a look of surprise and said, "I know what you're thinking Marie, but Carl tells me there are a lot of young brides and bridesmaids with daddy issues!"

"And thank god for that," Leon said.

I knew he was already picturing himself stretching the cunts of young brides and bridesmaids, and it would be something they would remember for the rest of their lives, no doubt about that. I looked at Jean with that, 'you down for this look', and she gave me an eager nod.

"Okay, Carl, we're game, so what do we do next? Do we have to sign anything, or how does this work?"

Carl replied, "No paperwork. Just your contact info, so I can get in touch with you. One of the rules is that if you commit to a party, I need you to show up. If you don't want to work a party, that's fine; just don't bail on me at the last minute. Some ladies work several parties a month, and others just a couple of parties a year."

"Do you have any parties up in Ames?" Jean asked eagerly, thinking Bill would like the thought of her getting fucked at a bachelor party.

"A few," Carl said, "but I am looking to expand into Des Moines, and that would be a short drive from Ames."

Carl took out a fold of hundred dollar bills, handing three hundred dollars to each of us, and said, "Consider this a signing bonus. Usually, a party pays seven hundred and fifty dollars for the ladies, and three hundred for the men."

Jean seemed puzzled and asked, "Why is it less for the guys?"

The guys all chuckled, and then Leon said, "Because guys would fuck bridesmaids for free!"

Tyrek and James punched each other in the arm and said, "You got that right."

After Carl entered our contact info on his phone, I said, "Well guys, Jean and I have to get back on the road. We had such a great time today."

Jean was smiling and asked if we could come back and do it again.

The guys all shouted out, "Hell, yes!" in unison, as we headed back to the car.

Soon, we were back on the highway headed towards Omaha. Jean was very quiet as we drove, and I was about to ask her if everything was okay. I was concerned she was putting two and two together and starting to realize she had just been gangbanged by several guys, and fucked by her first big black cock.

Then she turned to me and said, "My god, Marie, that was so incredible!"

I laughed and said, "So you had a good time; I had a hunch you would."

"No, I had a great time!" Jean replied.

I glanced over.

Jean had spread her legs wide and was slowly rubbing her hand across her crotch. "My gosh," Jean said, "some of those strap-ons were huge. I feel kinda stretched out."

"Well, Jean, the trick to staying tight is to exercise your pussy," I said. She seemed puzzled and asked what I meant.

"Well, baby, while we're in the car, go ahead and pull your panties off and slide a finger inside, then squeeze it with your vaginal muscles, relax and squeeze again. I have been fisted many times and am still as tight as I ever was because I work on keeping my muscles in shape."

Jean had sobered up enough to be a little shocked by what I had said, but to her credit, she pulled her panties down, leaned back, and started fingering herself as she squeezed her cunt tightly around her finger. "Wow, I see what you mean. It is getting tight again."

"Yep," I said. "Probably the most fun you will ever have exercising."

I turned on the radio and for the next half hour we drove in silence, as Jean played with herself and I could tell she was bringing herself close to orgasm and then stopping just in time. At this pace, when I returned her to Bill, she would be as tight as when I picked her up, but I couldn't help but wonder what Jean would think if she knew Bill had pounded my ass harder than any man ever had just a few weeks ago.

Jean, pulled her panties back up, and with that gleam of sexual excitement, said, "I think I have found a new hobby, Marie."

I laughed and told her it was certainly one of my favorite hobbies. "Sometimes George would ask me to do that for him. I would sit in a comfy chair and just finger myself as George sipped his scotch and watched me."

"I bet Bill would love for me to do the same, wouldn't he?" Jean asked.

"Yes, baby, Bill would love to watch you do that."

Jean looked out the window with a look of newfound determination. She said, "There are so many things I have not been doing for Bill that I should have done before, but I am going to start." Jean then turned the radio off and said, "You know, Marie, I have never heard you talk very much about your stepsisters, Cherie or Kenzie. I have never met either one of them, and I know Jackie does not like Kenzie at all," Jean said.

"Well you're right, Jackie does not like Kenzie. Jackie blames her for breaking up a relationship she had with a guy that she was pretty serious about. When Cherie married her first husband, she moved away then they divorced and she later remarried. We just lost touch, I have never met her current husband, but Jackie tells me he is a very controlling man and even struck her as racist."

"A racist?" Jean asked, surprised.

"Yes, according to Jackie, when she was staying with Kenzie for a weekend, she said it was 'nigger this' and 'nigger that', and what surprised Jackie the most, was how often Cherie and Kenzie would also use the 'N-word'.

"So how did Kenzie steal Jackie's boyfriend away, I mean Jackie is really hot." Jean said.

"Yes, she is, but you see, men are inherently weak when it comes to women, men think about fucking all the time," I said.

I could see Jean was very intrigued as she said, "So, Bill thinks about either fucking me, or some other woman, all the time?"

"Yes. It is natural for them; it is hardwired into their DNA, an evolutionary thing to breed, to reproduce, to fuck."

"Kenzie is a sexy blonde who turns men's heads very easily, and apparently while Jackie was in the swimming pool, her boyfriend, Steve, arrived and was changing into his swimming trunks to go swimming, when Kenzie came into his room wearing her wet bikini and asked him if he liked what he saw?

"And of course, he said yes, and then she pulled her top off and said to him, 'Then why don't you fuck me, Jackie is in the pool and she will never know.'"

Jean gasped and said, "She didn't!"

I nodded and said, "Yes, she did, and he fucked her hard, and Kenzie told him he could fuck her in the ass because she knew Jackie didn't do that."

Jean gasped, putting her hand over her mouth. "So she caught them fucking, she caught him fucking her in the ass!" Jean asked, "She walked in and caught them?"

"No, it was even worse than that--Kenzie had set up a camera and recorded the whole thing for Jackie to watch later. Jackie watched it over and over again; she could not forgive Steve and they broke up. Jackie will have nothing to do with Kenzie because of it."

Jean was stunned and asked, "Why would Kenzie do something like that, intentionally break up another couple?"

"I don't know," I replied. "Maybe she was warped by her mother's divorce, or has jealousy issues and she wants to have every man that every other woman is dating, or maybe she is just a twisted bitch, it is hard to say."

"Kenzie denies she set up the camera; claims it was Steve who set it up, and that she did not mean to break them up, that she was just horny and needed to fuck. So who do you believe?" Jean asked.

"I believe Jackie, but Kenzie could be telling the truth, the only thing we know for sure is that Steve fucked Kenzie, but was he set up or not. I have a hunch when we meet some of Kenzie's friends, and Kenzie herself, we will know the true story. I hope to find out more about that, and to see Cherie again, to see if she is the same Cherie that used to like to party, or if she is the straight-laced racist that Jackie says she has become.

As we reached the outskirts of Omaha, I asked Jean to check the address again for the Riverside Resort, a new, upscale resort just completed last year. "Turn left at the next set of lights," Jean said. "And then one mile and we are there."

"There it is," Jean called out, as the hotel came into view.

We pulled in and parked at a very upscale hotel. An eager bellboy appeared and checked Jean and me out very closely; he told us several times, that if there was anything we needed, just to ask for Juan.

Jean looked at me and smiled, "Wow, I have never met a bellboy so eager and friendly."

I told Jean, "Baby, this is the first time you have traveled without Bill; that eager, young bellboy wants very much to fuck you," then I laughed, "and me, as well, I think. My boobs had the usual effect on him as they do on most men."

"I never thought of that," Jean said. "Bill probably scares off a lot of guys," she giggled, and said, "this is going to be a lot of fun."

As we entered the upscale lobby to check in, the desk clerk asked if we were here for the Thomas wedding, and if so, there was a special rate and also a reception area just for guests attending the wedding.

As he handed us the keys to our room, there was a sudden ruckus behind us, and we turned to see about twenty-five or so, twenty-something black soccer players wearing Ghana National Team jackets entering the lobby, followed by an amazingly contrasting group of about twenty-five soccer players, all lanky and blond, wearing Team Sweden jackets.

"Oh my god, Jean, look at that yummy buffet!" I said, with a laugh causing Jean to playfully swat at my arm and say, "Marie, be good." I wasn't sure who blushed more, Jean or the clerk, as we caught the eyes of the hunky soccer players, which started quite the chatter among the players from Ghana, and I made out a very-broken-English reference to 'fucking the MILF with the huge tits', as several Swedish players winked and whistled.

The desk clerk managed to find his voice and say, "You will have to excuse our other guests, there is a soccer tournament this week and they are a very rambunctious group, but boys will be boys."

Jean spoke up and said, "That's okay we like the attention."

It was amazing how much she had changed in such a short time.

When the lobby had cleared, Jean and I followed the signs indicating the direction of the reception room. We entered to find about a dozen people milling around sipping champagne; this was indeed going to be a very upscale affair. Jean and I were underdressed, and I knew we would have to go up to our room shortly and upgrade our attire. I didn't recognize anyone in the group, many of whom I assumed were friends of Kenzie, or Thomas family relatives.

Jean was thinking the same as she leaned close to whisper that she had never been to a wedding this fancy before, and perhaps we should go and change into nicer clothes. I nodded and turned to leave, just as an attractive young lady with long, black hair gave us a wave, motioning for us to stay. She broke off her conversation with another couple, and headed our direction. As she approached, a nice-looking young man followed her, he was about six feet tall and well built.

"Hello, I am Madison," she said, and this is Steve."

Upon hearing the name 'Steve', Jean shot me a glance wondering if this was the same Steve that Jackie used to date.

Steve's eyes had already fallen into the trap of staring at my cleavage, yet another reminder that I needed to change into something more conservative, although he certainly seemed to like what he saw, as his glance took in Jean's large boobs, as well.

I just started to tell them our names to complete the introductions when Steve's hand came up as he flashed a smile, "You have to be Marie and you must be Jean," he said.

He playfully looked at Madison and said, "See I told you so."

"Well, aren't you just something," Madison said, "recognizing two ladies you have never met before just by staring at their boobs!"

The previously cool Steve now blushed, as we all started to laugh and realized that Madison was just joking about being angry at Steve for ogling us.

Madison gave a glance around like a person does when they are looking for someone, then asked, "Jackie was not able to make it?"

"No," Jean said, "she is back in Ames taking care of my husband, Bill," which caused everyone to smile. Jean caught herself and said, "It's not like that, she is helping Bill with a project." Jean did not want to say Jackie was not here because she hated Kenzie. She was shocked at how quickly they thought she meant Bill was fucking Jackie, which of course he was.

Steve laughed and said, "Lucky guy," bringing forth a quick elbow from Madison. They were a very entertaining couple.

I decided to tease Steve myself and said, "So, Steve, you would just have to be the Steve that Jackie used to date."

Steve smiled and said, "Guilty as charged."

"But how did Jackie describe me and Jean to you, so that you could so quickly recognize us?" I asked.

Madison smiled now knowing what I was up to. "Yes, Stevie, how did Jackie describe the pair of them?" Madison asked, staring at my boobs, so I leaned forward a bit causing my tits to nearly spill out of my top--eliciting a gasp from Jean, and a giggle from Madison.