Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jean said, "Jesus, Marie you look super hot."

And I have to admit I did, but Jean had an absolute glow about her since talking to Bill, that she was on the verge of fucking another man, or several men, with his permission, as she still had no clue that she had already been the star of a gangbang at Leon's.

Jean said, "Let's head down and see if we can find Madison and Steve. I am curious to find out more about Kenzie and Cherie; I get such a strong sense that something is up."

I was glad that Jean had picked up on something odd as well. Then another idea struck me, "Hey, since you now have permission from Bill to play, how about we tease a little, you know, all those hunky soccer studs running around." I spun around, lifted my skirt and pulled my skimpy panties off, "We might flash a few guys, if the opportunity presents,"

Jean blushed and said, "Oh my god, what am I about to do," as she pulled her panties off as well, and we headed to the elevator. Jean couldn't stop giggling, "My god, Marie, these skirts are short and we have no panties on; some guys are going to get a show."

I just laughed, and said, "That's the fun part."

As we exited the elevator, we glanced around the lobby, but there was no sign of Steve or Madison. Checking at the desk, there was a new desk clerk on duty; a young, college-aged guy. I asked if he had a map that showed where all the different bars and restaurants were in the hotel, which I was coming to realize was much larger than I had expected.

Leaning in close, so that he could look down my top, he blushed a bright red, as Jean now picked up on the game and leaned in as well. The young man was now staring straight at the biggest pair of tits he had seen, and he started stuttering and pointed out that there were five different bars and lounges and four restaurants on the property.

As we turned away from the counter towards the center of the room, I stopped and appeared to accidentally drop the brochure. Straight-legged, I bent over and picked it up, flashing my now-very-wet cunt and entire ass.

The young guy muttered, "Holy fuck," a little louder than he had intended.

As I stood back up, Jean had turned nearly as red, "Marie, I can't believe you just did that!"

I laughed and said, "Now it's your turn, baby. I see your shoelace is loose."

While I was facing away so that only the desk clerk could see me when I bent over; the rookie, Jean, was facing away from the lobby so as she bent over, she flashed her ass to the entire lobby, where a dozen soccer players were. The whistles and shouts were so loud, everyone else in the room turned to get a brief glimpse of Jean, as she quickly stood up and we scurried away into the resort. It would not do, to get kicked out before the wedding.

We turned the corner and found a little lunch spot that we ducked into. No sooner had we sat down, I heard a man's voice call out, "There they are." I thought hotel security had arrived, so I was relieved to see that it was Steve approaching the table, with Madison a step behind.

They sat down, and Jean looked panicked, thinking that they had seen what we did.

Madison leaned forward and said, "It is all the buzz in the lobby, that two busty hotties were flashing their asses there. You two wouldn't know anything about that, would you?"

Jean's blush had already given us away, but I just brushed it off and said, "Why, whatever do you mean?"

Steve glanced around the restaurant and seemed pleased that no one else was in the place.

Madison had caught his glance, and slapped his shoulder, "Steven, I am the maid of honor." Jean and I shot each other a puzzled glance, as Madison said, "My significant other, here, wants me to take off my panties, too. See what you two have done," she said, wagging a not-so-serious finger at us.

"Well they have," Steve said, in a sad tone.

Madison glanced around quickly and said, "Jean, come stand next to me."

Jean stood up from her chair and stepped next to Madison.

Madison said, "Steve, stand on my other side and block the view." Suddenly, Madison hiked up her skirt and said, "Jean, quick, pull my panties off."

Jean was in shock, as Madison in a hushed but urgent tone said, "Hurry, Jean."

Jean snapped from her trance, and quickly pulled Madison's panties down, as she stepped free and with her foot, kicked them over towards the other table. Everyone sat down and started laughing, just as the waiter appeared wondering what was up.

We regained our composure and ordered some sandwiches and a round of drinks. The waiter took our order and smiled, having taken a moment to look down my top, but before he turned away, he noticed the panties on the floor that had not been there before we arrived. I thought he would just keep walking, but he surprised me and picked them up, admired them, and asked if anyone had lost anything.

Jean blushed and giggled out, "Not me," as I shook my head no, as did Madison.

But, the ornery Steve spoke up and said, "Madison, I do believe those are yours." Steve stood and extended his hand, the waiter handing them to him with a 'you lucky bastard look on his face.' "She is, all the time, losing her panties," Steve said, as he sat back down next to a very embarrassed Madison.

I could tell that she loved the attention from Steve, who dismissed her angry look, as I noticed he moved his chair right next to hers, and I had a hunch his hand was now between her legs. She adjusted the way she sat, to give him access to her pussy, as her breath caught just a bit, when Steve's fingers found their mark.

I am pretty bold, but I found myself talking to two people who might be even bolder, and who I could tell, were very much in love.

I decided it was time to have some questions answered, so I asked, "So how did you two meet and when are you getting married?"

Jean couldn't believe how bold I was, but she joined in to help. "I just love hearing the stories about how people met," she said.

I could tell Steve had stopped fingering Madison, and I hoped I had not gone too far because the mood was now more serious.

Madison was just about to tell us the story, when the waiter arrived with our food and drinks. Madison smiled at the waiter, who was very taken with her, after the panties incident, and she said, "Charge our table's bill to the Thomas wedding tab, and keep these tasty mojitos coming."

Madison downed her drink like a person working up the nerve to tell a story. All this seemed odd, for such a playful couple. Steve asked if she would like him to tell the story, which built the anticipation even higher.

"No, no I got this," Madison said. "Well, I will answer your second question first. Steve and I are planning for a June wedding next year." Steve leaned over and gave Madison a quick kiss that brought forth an 'ahh' from Jean.

Madison smiled and said, "As for how we met, our story is a little different than most. You see, we met at my sister's funeral.

"My sister, Becky, died in a car wreck; she was driving drunk and crashed into a tree at about sixty miles an hour. She had battled alcoholism, on and off since college. She was dating Steve's brother, Andy, who encouraged her to start AA, and she made a lot of progress towards recovery.

"You see, Becky and I knew Kenzie from college, and we knew she had a reputation for being a slut, but you know in college, a lot of girls act slutty, so I did not think much of it. We would hang out at Kenzie's house in the summer and go swimming."

Jean and I looked at each other, wondering if we were going to hear a replay of what had happened with Jackie.

"So one day, Andy and Becky were going over to Kenzie's house to go swimming and Becky gets a call from her office asking her to come in to help finish a project. They thought with her help, it would take less than an hour, and since it was on the way to Kenzie's house, Becky told Andy to go over to Kenzie's and she would be there soon."

Madison looked at us now and asked, "Sound familiar?"

Jean and I nodded.

"Well, when Becky arrived, several other couples were swimming in the pool and Becky asked where she could change into her swimsuit, and where Andy and Kenzie were. One of the guys said she could change in the house, and laughed saying he didn't think Kenzie and Andy were done yet.

"Becky walked into the house and could hear moaning sounds coming from the family room. She entered the room to find Kenzie on her hands and knees, and Andy fucking her as hard as he could. She is screaming, 'fuck me, fuck me,' like she was wanting to get caught, then Andy calls out, 'where do you want me to cum,' and Kenzie says, 'in my mouth stud,' as she spins around and swallows down Andy's cock, swallowing all his cum. Kenzie can see a shocked Becky standing in the doorway, but Andy is facing away and has no idea she is there.

"Kenzie wipes away Andy's cum from her mouth, and asks him, 'did you like that baby?' Well, Andy being a guy just said, 'God yes it was great, but I shouldn't have done that, it was wrong please don't tell Becky.'

"Then Kenzie just laughed and said, 'Oh, baby, I think she already knows,' as Andy spun around, his throbbing cock waving in the air, calling out for Becky, who turned and ran out of the house. She could hear Kenzie laughing as she ran.

"Well, Becky and Andy broke up after that, and to make matters worse, Kenzie had recorded the whole thing and it made the rounds with their friends. Becky saw the whole scene again of Andy fucking Kenzie."

Madison went silent now, as I said "Oh my god, that evil bitch!"

"Yes, she is," Steve said.

"As you know, she did that to Jackie and many others," Madison continued her story, "Well after that, Becky went back to drinking heavily. She and Andy tried to patch things up, but it didn't work. Her life spiraled out of control, and ended when she hit that tree."

Just then the waiter arrived with another round of drinks, and that pause was much needed, as we all had a chance to take a drink and I could tell Madison felt better now having gotten through the story.

I took another drink and put my glass down. I looked at Steve and said, "So Jackie's story of what broke you two up was true."

Steve said, "Yes, it is true, and I have no idea how things would have worked out between me and Jackie, but I am now very much in love with Madison, and I hope Jackie finds someone as well. Strangely, Kenzie's twisted desire to break up couples is what brought Madison and me together. I had a chance to tell her my story and I knew the story of Andy and Becky, so at the suggestion of a friend, we went to a couples counselor together, and Mary changed our lives.

I noticed Steve's hand had returned to between Madison's legs and was moving up to finger her again, as Madison shifted in her seat to give him easier access.

Madison continued the story, as Jean propped her chin on her hands as enthralled in the story as I was.

"You see, what broke up Steve and Jackie, and what really killed my sister, was jealousy. That is what we learned from our counselor, how jealousy is destructive to a relationship and a person's health. She taught us about a new relationship structure that some call 'free use'. You see, if Jackie and Becky had realized that Steve and Andy were just responding to their evolutionary urge to breed, to fuck sexy women, their relationships could have survived.

"On our second meeting with our counselor, Mary, who is a sexy forty-something entered the room in the hottest lingerie I have ever seen, and had Steve fuck her while I watched."

Jean sat up straight at this turn in the story, thinking about her and Bill's relationship.

Madison said, "At first, I was jealous as I watched Steve fuck her. He fucked her three times before we left the session. She let him do anything he wanted, and she said she never uses the word 'no', when it comes to sex. The following week when we met again, she brought in two young studs that each took turns fucking me for the next hour, as Steve looked on."

Jean looked at Steve and asked him, "You were okay with watching two guys fucking Madison?"

Steve answered, "At first, no, but Mary, our counselor, was sitting next to me rubbing my cock, and she asked me if I had ever seen anything more erotic in my whole life." Steve paused, and said, "Just then, Madison had a very powerful orgasm, and I could tell she was enjoying herself. She was letting go for the first time, as she was being fucked, while her boyfriend watched. Then, Mary and I joined them on the floor and everyone was fucking everyone. From that point on, we have been a 'free use' couple; it is the variety and the excitement of the moment, that makes it great."

I was curious as to the guidelines of this, and asked, "So do you guys only have 'free use' sex with strangers?"

"No," Steve replied, "we mostly have 'free use' relationships with friends and others who are in the swinging lifestyle, which is very similar, but yes, sometimes we have sex with strangers, or as we prefer to say, friends, we have just met.

"How is it different from swinging? My husband and I used to swap back in the day," I said.

Madison looked at Steve and laughed, "See, I told you so."

Steve pondered for a moment and then said, "Well, on the whole, it is very similar. As to how it is different, much of swinging is done at clubs and parties, and we do that from time to time, but 'free use' is like everyday life.

"For example, I might come home and find Bill from work fucking Madison in the kitchen while she is making dinner. And I am okay with it because last weekend, we had a picnic at their house, and I fucked his wife on a blanket on the ground, while Madison and Bill were picking up the plates."

Madison was excited now, "You see, that is the erotic part of it, that it could happen at any time during the day, if Bill was here right now he might take me in the backroom and fuck me and Steve could, just as easily, do the same thing with his wife."

Steve looked at Madison and said, "Remember the time, Alex fucked you in the back row of the movie theater?"

"Oh god, yes," Madison said.

And I had a hunch, Steve had slid a second finger into Madison.

Madison's breath quickened as she looked at me and Jean, and asked if Steve and their friends could have 'free use' of us while we were staying here at the hotel.

I was intrigued by the question, but not sure about it, with Cherie being here and all.

But Jean quickly said, "Sure, that sounds like fun. My husband, Bill, is trying to turn me into a slut-wife, so he is okay with it."

Both Madison's and Steve's mouths hung open, as I leaned towards Jean and said, "Hotwife, baby, remember, not slut-wife." They laughed.

Madison leaned close and said, "Okay, girls, you will love this game; we call it the secret code word.

"If a man, or woman for that matter, says the code word, that means they are part of the game, and you have to do whatever they want. This helps keep some control, but also you will rarely know who else knows the word, and it changes every game.

Jean looked at me very excited, and asked urgently what the code word was. Madison, building up the moment, looked left then right, whispered, "Jade."

Madison called for our waiter and another round, as Steve's phone vibrated and he checked it and replied, "Andy and Tony have arrived, they are heading back to join us for a drink."

Jean asked, "Andy, your brother, Andy?"

"Yes," Steve said, "and Tony is the P.I. we hired. He has become a friend while investigating the Thomas family."

Madison said, "Our therapist was puzzled by Kenzie's vindictive nature. She asked if either of us knew the root cause, and suggested that a private investigator might turn up something to give us some insight, as to why she so enjoys hurting others."

A moment later, two guys came into the room. It was easy to tell which one was Andy, as he was nearly a twin to Steve, only with slightly darker hair. Tony had a darker complexion, I would guess from Italian heritage, six feet tall and handsome with a flashing white smile.

Madison jumped up and hugged Tony whose hands I noticed slid down and grabbed Madison's ass and then started pulling up her skirt, 'til the bottom of her ass came into view. She pulled away, blushing. "Later, Tony, later," she said, scolding him.

As if not to be outdone, Steve's brother, Andy, took Tony's place doing the same thing, but he surprised us all, by spinning Madison around and leaning her across the table while hiking up her dress, for all to see her bare ass on display before quickly pulling it back down, which caused a loud laugh from Steve and Tony, and a deeper blush from Madison.

The noise caught the attention of our waiter who motioned Steve to come over to the counter; the young man looked concerned things were getting out of hand.

"Oops," Andy said, "I hope I didn't get us kicked out."

Steve was talking to the waiter longer than I thought it should take; then Steve pointed back towards us, and the young guy nodded okay, and followed Steve back to the table, then closed and locked the door, switching the sign to 'closed', although it was an hour before normal closing time.

The waiter said, "Now you guys can have some privacy," with a knowing smile, as he took a drink order for Tony and Andy, and headed back towards the bar area.

Madison introduced us to Tony and Andy, as Tony took a seat next to Jean, pulling his chair closer to hers as he sat down. Andy did the same, moving his chair closer to mine.

Having taken in the whole 'free use' lifestyle that seemed to make Steve and Madison very happy, and by all accounts, Steve's brother and Tony were fucking Madison, as well.

I took another drink of my mojito as I felt Andy's hand make its presence known on my right leg just above my knee I gave him a little 'it's okay' smile and proceeded to ask Madison, "Okay, so I am dying to know, what did you find out about Kenzie and Cherie's family?"

Madison said, "Well, in our sessions with our Mary, the story of Kenzie and what happened with Jackie and my sister often came up, and she would ask what happened in Kenzie's past that made her that way, so angry and vindictive. I just had to know, so I hired Tony to investigate.

"I assume you can tell by their arrival," Madison said, clearing her throat, "that he and Andy are part of our 'free use' circle."

Jean laughed and said, "Yeah, we kinda guessed that," as she felt Tony's hand make its first appearance on her left leg, also just above her knee. She gave me a concerned look, and I nodded an 'okay' nod.

I couldn't wait to hear what Tony had found out, as I felt Andy's hand move further up my thigh, and I remembered then that I had no panties on. I didn't want him finger fucking me through Tony's story, so I swatted his hand away with a loud enough swat, that the table heard. Madison chuckled, as Tony's hand also now reappeared above the table.

I sensed Tony had a fun, playful nature, except when he was working, and now he switched into P.I. mode.

Looking at Madison, he asked in a serious tone, "As my client, do you wish me to share the information I found in my investigation?"

Madison gave a serious nod, as Steve's hand returned to the table from between her legs. Looking first at Jean, Tony said, "I was aware you were Jackie's sister before we were introduced," then he shifted his gaze to me, "and that you were Marie, Jackie and Jean's stepmother, and Cherie Thomas's stepsister."

Tony continued, "That you, Jean, had never met Cherie or Kenzie, and that you, Marie, have had very little contact with Cherie after she moved away from the Ames area. So I had not previously engaged with you as part of my investigation."

I felt bad because of my lack of interaction with Cherie, even though she didn't want contact with anyone she knew from Ames. I said, "But--"