Bill and Jeans Adventures Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Madison took the opportunity to catch her breath. As she stroked his cock, she said, "My god, you are so hard. You need to release, baby. Cum for me."

"I want to shoot my load down your throat, Madison," Mark said.

Madison, glanced at Steve like she wanted to try it, but she could see he didn't seem too fond of the idea. She shook her head no and said, "You can dump your load in my pussy, or shoot on my tits, baby."

Mark called out, "Marie, Jean, come over here, please."

Jean looked at me puzzled, and wondered aloud if Mark wanted to cum on all three of us at the same time, which is what I was thinking. We moved next to Mark. Madison was looking up at us, curious as we were, as her hand slowly slid back and forth on Mark's cock, with drops of pre-cum dripping out.

Mark looked at us, and in a straightforward serious straightforward-serious way, asked us, "Marie, Jean, when I found your G-spot earlier, and, Jean, when you were screaming, and, Marie, when you were struggling to get away, have either of you ever cum that hard in your entire lives?"

Jean and I looked at each other and answered at the same time, "No, never!"

Then Jean surprised me by taking Mark's arm trying to pull him away from Madison. She desperately said, "I need it again, do me again!"

This was even better than Mark could have had hoped for. Madison was now on fire with curiosity needing to experience the pleasure Jean and I had, with Jean's screams of pleasure still fresh in her mind.

Jean now upped the bidding as she told Mark he could fuck her in the ass, if he worked his magic on her one more time. She placed her other hand on his cock intent on taking him back to the lounger he had fucked her on. I was in shock at how bold Jean was.

But Madison showed her competitive fire and slapped Jean's hand away from Mark's cock, telling her she had already had her turn. This startled Jean, and she stepped back from Mark embarrassed for being selfish.

Madison reclaimed Mark's cock, as her fingers wrapped around it; she started to stroke him faster. She looked at Steve, then back to Mark. She said, "You can cum in my mouth this once, but you owe me a G-spot orgasm, mister."

Andy's mouth fell open, and the look on Steve's face was a mix of surprise and a bit of jealousy. I wondered if this would test their 'free use' lifestyle. Madison opened her mouth wide and Mark resumed his position, his hands held Madison's head more firmly this time; she gagged, at first, as his cock went into her throat, even deeper than before.

I knew Mark was close to cumming and it only took about five furious strokes before he plunged into Madison, his whole body shook as he screamed, "Oh fuck, your throat is tight!"

As he released his load, Madison tried to push him back, but then she relented and just concentrated on swallowing as fast as she could. Mark had built up a tremendous load of cum which was now seeping out around his cock till he finally pulled out.

Madison fell to her hands and knees, gasping for air. A stream of thick cum ran from her gasping mouth; this on top of the cupful that she must have swallowed.

Mark was staggered by how hard he had cum, and the sensation of Madison's throat milking the cum from his cock. "Jesus, she can suck cock," he said, as he sat back on the lounger.

Steve came over to his fiancee, and helped her up on her unsteady legs, as she wiped away globs of semen from her mouth and chin. She looked at him with apologetic eyes, and asked, "Are you mad at me, baby, for swallowing another man's cum? I just need to experience what Mark did that made Jean scream like that."

I noticed Mark had a look of concern about what Steve's reply would be, and if he needed to run like hell from the scene.

We all were relieved when Steve pulled Madison in for a kiss and said, "Mad at you, baby?" He continued, "That was one of the hottest things I have ever seen, you can suck cock however you want from now on. But you do kinda owe me a little something. You know, I should really get to fuck your ass more than I do, I mean Jean offered hers up to Mark."

Madison gave Jean a quick, 'I wish you hadn't said that', glance as she said, "But Steve, your cock is too damn thick, it hurts like hell."

"I know baby, but if you did it more often, you would adjust to it. Isn't that right Marie?" Steve said.

Steve's question took me by surprise. I was hesitant to get involved in another couple's sex life, but I felt obligated to reply. "Well, Madison, I can only tell you that my husband's cock was the size of Steve's, maybe even a bit thicker, and the first few times he fucked me in the ass it did hurt, but if you use a lot of lube and do it regularly, you will come to love it."

Madison didn't want Steve to think she couldn't do things that other women did, so she said, "All right you, we can practice that more often."

Andy couldn't help himself, he spoke up and asked, "Um, me too?"

Madison laughed breaking the tension and said, "Yes, you too, Andy. God, is sex all you boys think about?"

They all laughed, and said, "Yes!" at the exact same time.

Madison hugged Steve tight, as we all put on robes and sat down to catch our collective breath.

End Part One.

Part Two tease, Where are Lin and Ming???