Bill’s Pony Slaves

Story Info
Bill Kavanaugh Enslaves 2 Sisters.
4.6k words
3.88
20.5k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill Kavavnaugh had received a message from the Republic of New York City's trade delegation in Jersey that his ex-wife Deborah wanted to meet him. They met on neutral ground, Tony's Truck Stop on the Jersey side of the tunnel.

"Bill, I need your help. It concerns my little sister. By using facial recognition software, we found her. She won a regional championship as a Pony Girl. She will be competing in the Miss Pony Girl North American finals in Biosphere One in 3 months. And if she finishes in the top two, she will compete in the Miss Pony Girl World Cup in England."

This was 50 years after the Troubles (2021-2027) which was followed by the series of natural disasters and worldwide famines that had reduced the population of the US by 80% since 2020, just 50 million Americans left. No central government. Local governments took care of local needs. So many men had died that polygamy had become common. Initially in the Troubles, poverty was so great that half of the women could not afford to bear children. That is where Breeder slavery began. Couples took in a poor woman who was bred by her owner. Every woman was expected to bear children to make up for the terrible population loss. That is why slavery and polygamy were common in the time of Bill and Debbie Kavanaugh.

"First, what's in it for me? And second, what do you want me to do?"

"I need you to get me to Biosphere One. You and your brother run one of the biggest trucking firms. You have trucks running across what used to the United States and Canada. You could take me there. Unfortunately, the lesbians took over our city-state government so they will be sending a group of hard core lesbos to see the races. They won't be liberating anyone. And they won't let me on their delegation even if as you will remember I did a little muff diving back in school at the Republic of New Boston."

"Not sure why I married you. Your family and mine were against it. After graduation, I helped run dad's trucking firm in the New England and you worked for that crazy law firm in Boston. We did alright but you wanted a real career so you left me and moved to New York so I repeat, what's in it for me?"

"You get me as an ideal wife for 3 months. I have signed this contract agreeing to be your slave for 3 months. You always wanted me to obey you. For the next 3 months if I am disobedient, you can take Mr. Tawse to my rear end. And, this black slave collar is all the ID I will need. You can see it has voice activation. Go ahead and push the red button."

He pushes it. "Hello, Sir. My name is Debbie I am the property of Bill Kavanaugh. I am a Pony Girl. If I am lost, please call 1-800-Trucker or your nearest local police station to claim a reward."

"So you are willing to become a Pony Girl Slave for 3 months if I take you to the Pony Girl races in Biosphere One?"

"Yes. I have been running ever since high school so I am in shape. I even tried getting some practice as a Pony Girl in the Lesbian Games so I can run in harness. And I bribed an official in the City-State of Philadelphia to say I won their Pony Girl Race for singles under 30. I have photos of my winning run. The next step is to go to the Republic of Ohio to compete in the regionals. I think I can win there. And then it's on to the nationals in Biosphere One where I can liberate my sister. Or have you buy her and take her legally as your slave girl to be released when we get back to Jersey."

"That could work. But nobody would believe that a Jew York lawyer is a Pony Girl slave."

"I can sell it. I will take my clothes off and put them in this bag. Then I will put on this Black Slave Collar that does not open for 3 months because it has an authentic time lock. It cannot be opened before the timer goes off. And I will you give you Mr. Tawse to give me 20 welcome to slavery spanks so my ass will look like a slave girls red bottom."

"Okay. Step one. Take off your clothes." Debbie did that.

"Step two. Put on the cape." Debbie did that.

"Step three. You follow me out into the parking lot and put your ass in the air with your arms stretched across the hood of my car. And then I give your ass 30 belts with Mr. Tawse. Slave Girls don't set limits."

"Okay. This is yours." Debbie reached into her bag and gave Bill a small book entitled "The Official Biosphere One Guide to the Care and Feeding of Pony Girls."

Debbie rose, put on the cape and went outside to Bill's car to drape herself over the hood. She braced for impact. The lesbians played spanking games with their Pony Girls but this was nothing like that. This was a real introduction to slavery. She decided to count the spanks to make her sound like a man's fondest dream - an obedient and willing slave girl.

"One. Thank you, Sir."

"Two. Thank you, sir."

When she reached 30, she said, "Master, you can put that black slave girl collar on me and I will be your slave for the next 3 months."

He clicked the slave collar shut around his ex-wife's neck. He did not notice that she juiced from the excitement of becoming a slave.

Two older truckers approached him. "That is a might pretty slave you got there. Did you have to whip her because she talked back?"

"No. She is obedient. And I don't let her talk until she has my permission."

"Wow. That's a great idea."

"This slave collar has a special feature. Just press the red button on her collar and it does the speaking for her. Display mode. Open your cape so the two nice men can admire my slave girl's body."

Debbie complied. "I see the red button. You said to push it, right?"

"Hello, Sir. My name is Debbie I am the property of Bill Kavanaugh. I am a Pony Girl. If I am lost, please call 1-800-Trucker or your nearest local police station to claim a reward."

"What's the reward?"

"Debbie, give the two nice men a blowjob." Debbie complied.

Afterwards, Bill took Debbie to his house. His older brother lived next door. His niece and her friends were out front. "Wow, Aunt Debbie has a cape and a slave collar. How did you do that, Uncle Bill?"

"She belongs to me for the next 3 months."

"We want to play with her. Wow, look slavery must have excited her. She has pussy juice running down her legs. I've seen girls get excited but never like that."

"Look at her face turn red. She's embarrassed because we know how much she enjoys slavery."

"Can we show her to our friends at college tomorrow? Please, Uncle Bill?"

"She is a Pony Girl. I have to start her training in the morning. She is going to compete in the regional Pony Girl races and then maybe even in the national championships. But I have to read this instruction manual first so I suppose you can play with her for an hour or so. I also have to talk to your dad."

The girls giggled. "Come along Slave Girl. We are going to have some fun. Wow, look at how red her ass is."

In a couple of minutes Bill was inside his house reading the Pony Girl owner's guide. It seemed that diet was very important. Living sperm from a man was very good for them as was juiced fruit, juiced vegetables, goat milk yogurt, fruit and a special brand of multi-grain cereal.

Next door, Debbie was licking the second of three pussies. Bill's sister-in-law waited until her daughter and her friends had their second round of orgasms. Then she came in and took Debbie away. She took her to her bedroom and had the woman lick her too. When she came down from her orgasm, she heard the doorbell ring. It was Bill coming over to talk to her husband. She let Debbie walk into the living room but kept her cape so she could embarrass the lawyer come Pony Girl.

Bill was explaining about the training schedule for Debbie. He also explained about her diet. Tom's wife Janet gave sex sparingly so she volunteered her husband's sperm. "If it's sperm she needs, Tom will make a donation." The college girls laughed.

"And my son will donate. Jr. will be back from the movies soon enough."

"Send her over here in the morning. I can fix a fruit salad tonight and get her a vegetable juice blend for the morning. No school tomorrow so one of the kids can get the rest of the things she needs from the health food store."

"I'll go if I can take her with me in her cape."

Debbie was giving Tom a blowjob when Jr. walked in the front door. The situation was explained to him. He volunteered to feed Debbie tonight and again at breakfast in the morning.

Later that night Bill took his slave back to his house. She was juiced. She was excited. She had a tremendous orgasm. Bill noticed that her pussy was so eager for him to enter. Slavery was good for her.

Debbie fixed coffee for Bill. She was not allowed coffee or anything else in his fridge. But he did call her to him and had her do a suck and swallow. It seemed that she was doing better at blowjobs than when they were married. Then she went next door for breakfast. Bill went back to sleep. The Ohio Pony Center did not open until 10 AM his time.

Tom and Jr. woke up early and fed Debbie before going to work. Tom's wife Janet fed Debbie a concoction of juiced vegetables. She decided to take Debbie to the health food store. Her cape was good enough to cover the former lawyer.

"I've been reading that you need protein every two hours when you are doing athletic training. A German doctor proved that after WW II. That clerk and the store manager really want to sex you. I'm going to put our groceries in the car. I'll take you back into the store and remove your cape. Those men will gladly feed you. I want you to win the national Pony Girl race. Maybe you could be Bill's slave forever. And I like the way you eat pussy. Lots of lesbos in New York these days."

Janet went to the car, returned and took Debbie in back. She saw the manager and lifted Debbie's cape. "She needs to give you a blowjob. She is a Pony Girl on a living sperm diet. And maybe your clerk can feed her after you do." The man took Debbie into his office. A couple minutes later she found the clerk and told him the manager wanted him in the office.

Back at the house, Janet had Debbie eat her pussy again. Ditto for her daughter. Bill came over and explained that the Ohio Pony Girl training center could start training Debbie in the morning at 7 AM.

They didn't answer phones until 9 their time because the morning routine involved a lot of work. That meant he would be driving to Cincinnati with Debbie right away. He would try to get a forwarding partner for their national trucking service.

After they had been driving for a few hours, Bill saw a couple of young men in front of a large rural property. He stopped to talk. He came back to the car and told Debbie that the two men agreed to race her from the gate to the house and back twice. It was half a mile to the house for a total of 2 miles.

The one boy had to drive up to the house and put the farm dogs in the barn. Then they would race her. Win or lose, the two young men would get blowjobs. But if one of them won, she would let them spank her bottom which was still inflamed from the Tawse. When the boy returned, he parked and the race began. It was not even close.

Debbie was in the nude and they saw her red bottom. She waited for them to finish. Then she gave the nice young men their blowjobs.

About 3 hours later, Bill stopped and said he was going to get something to eat. Debbie had been eating the things from the health food store that Janet had put in a cooler. Bill said, "I can see that 24 hour gas station from the restaurant window. Go in there to find a mobile sperm donor. Tell the men that your owner runs a nationwide trucking firm. That will discourage them from stealing you. And also tell them that your slave collar has a tracking device."

Thirty minutes later Bill came out of the restaurant and saw Debbie still inside talking. Debbie saw Bill and told the nice men she had to leave because her owner was waiting for her. He asked, "What took so long?"

"I only gave 2 blowjobs. I spent most of my time talking. They wanted to know if I enjoyed slavery. I said so far it has been good for me. And I love to run and do want to do well at the regional Pony Girl races. They can follow me on any of the Pony Girl channels on the Internet."

"So you enjoy slavery?"

"Yes, so far it hasn't been bad. I need to concentrate on my running so I can win the regional races."

They arrived at the motel. It had weekly rates. He rented a room for two. The Pony Girl Center had promised him a loaner while Debbie was in training. Debbie nudged Bill to let him know she saw a married couple arguing. Looked like a mobile sperm donor so he let her hang around the ice machine until the man came over to feed her. Then another man walking back from his car decided to donate some sperm to her late night dinner.

Again Debbie was insatiable and her pussy was beyond eager and excited. She served Bill very well and had an intense orgasm. The training center had said No Vaginal sex until the races. That would be a huge strain on her and make her that much more eager to serve Bill after the races.

Bill and Debbie arrived before 7 AM. They met the head trainer, a woman who was nude but wore no collar.

"Hello, my name is Natalie. I used to run in Pony Girl races. Now I just train. I expect a lot from my Ponies. We have lots of men volunteer to feed our ponies. First they get some juice and some health cereal. Then the men come to feed the girls. And then we start training. Of course you have a doctor's certification that your slave can train to race."

Bill handed her a certificate for training. Then he made his apologies. He had to go talk to some local truckers.

"Come back at dinner. I will have a loaner female for you by then. The new girls have to devote themselves entirely to racing."

Debbie ate breakfast. Then quite a few men dropped by to feed the girls before going to work. Some wives did not take care of their husbands very well. Two men fed her. She noticed that another two men fed Natalie, the trainer.

Since she was new to this facility, Debbie was set up in a single girl Pony cart which is what she wanted to compete in. She ran at a slow deliberate pace getting the feel of the cart and the course. At lunch the girls got vegetable smoothies, goat milk yogurt and two sperm donations. Men came from far away to watch the Ponies run. The Ponies were fed living sperm four times a day.

After lunch Debbie tried to steadily increase her speed with each trial run.

At dinner Natalie, the trainer, told the women to look at the faces of the men they pleasure. Women serve the Male. Bring pleasure to the Male. That night before bed, Natalie talked to all the new women about anal sex. Saturday night was Ass Night. Men loved to look at a woman's ass. They liked the feel of it. But there was little men could do in polite society. Natalie had the answer. Ass Night.

After dinner, special volunteers came who agreed to hand spank the women before having anal sex with them. Debbie like the others had only brief encounters with anal sex. For these women Natalie told them to take enemas and put a butt plug in the backdoor passage. Each night they got a slightly bigger butt plug.

"We serve the Male. On Saturday night, two men will each give you 20 hand spanks. And then they will enter your backdoor passage. They will do the same to me. I love to serve the Male. You are Real Women. You love to serve the Male and to bring him pleasure. Look at the faces of the men you pleasure when they smack your bottoms. And look at the pleasure in the faces of the men as they release their seed in you. There is great joy in store for a woman who properly serves the Male.

Meanwhile, Bill was given the services of a 19 year-old girl who was still in training but had passed her first 3 weeks. She would be around until the day of the races. She was to race with her mother in a Mother-Daughter race. Mom was at dad's motel. During the days, the women still went to training. During his days, Bill had made progress and was setting up a deal with a trucking firm that covered the Republic of Ohio and adjacent states in depth.

Debbie's first Saturday night was not a complete shock. The other women said it wasn't that bad. The men involved in Ass Night were quite skilled. Natalie was one of the first to drape herself over a man's lap. This all happened after the 7 PM living sperm feeding. The man who had Debbie over his lap was very skilled and clearly appreciated the Female Ass. He began by rubbing it. Then his fingers got Debbie excited playing with her labia. Then he began spanking. At ten spanks he paused to offer a little more excitement. Then ten more spanks and a digitally inspired orgasm.

This performance was repeated by the second man. And then it was time to put the women over the tables and enter their rear passages. But those magic fingers were back at work making the women enjoy their servitude to the male.

Bill was told to pick up Karen at 8 on Saturday. Her dad was running late so he met Karen's mom. She was a real looker. She was a free woman, not a slave. But she was very compliant. Pony Girl racing was one way of teaching her daughter obedience to the Male. And that would make Karen very marriageable. Bill wound up driving Karen's mom to her motel which was nearby. Both women had reddened asses. They said it was not disciplinary but just a matter of training. The prime directive for a Pony Girl was to serve the Male. It had been a lesson in Female Servitude. Bill would have to wait for the regional races to be over before he could talk to his slave Debbie to figure out just exactly how that lesson was changing her.

When Debbie's three weeks were up, she could spend her nights with Bill until three nights before the race when training went stellar to make sure women didn't sabotage themselves. Bill decided to keep Karen and Debbie until the race. It was time for Debbie to get used to real slavery. Bill had been thinking that he should keep Debbie's sister too. Breed both of them. He was thinking of adding the tag line Coast to Coast Trucking to his ads. They were already rich by post-Troubles standards. And the expansion would be even better. At the back of his mind was finding a slave girl for his brother. Someone he could breed. Not Karen. She was too young for his older brother.

Bill soon discovered that Debbie and Karen were both muff divers which meant he would not be sexually drained. That was good. His new semi-partners were going to test forwarding. They had a truck the owner's son would drive to Jersey as a test case.

Three nights before the races Bill thought he would be left alone. But Karen's dad had friends and relatives come to watch the races. He was given the wife of a man who had gone on a business trip to rural Canada. Best a woman be left in the care of a man than to be left alone. That had become a new habit after the Troubles had and the Civil War.

The races were quite an affair. Pony Girls were more popular in some parts of North America than others. They were catching on of late in the Republic of Ohio and some neighboring territories. The first race was to be Mother-Daughter teams. It seems that to qualify Pony Girls had to be athletes and to be really good looking. There were 5 Mother-Daughter teams. All were attractive. Some men attended just to see the nude women. Some wanted a chance to feed the women. And some men came with proposals of slavery and marriage. Karen received 3 proposals. But she wanted to wait until after the national races. Karen and her mom had won their race. They had a sister's race. Those contestants had the most propositions. Mostly from men who wanted to breed sisters.

After the Troubles, breeding and survival were primary concerns for both men and women. Debbie only had two other racers in her under 30 solo Pony Cart run. She won. So they were off to the Biosphere races. Karen and her mom stayed in Ohio to train. Less expensive. Bill and Debbie went to Biosphere one to see if they could find her sister.

12