Bill’s Pony Slaves

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill and Debbie checked into the Biosphere One Pony Girl training Center. Clearly, Pony Girls and slavery were very popular. No sign of Debbie's sister Rachel. She would have to show up at least ten days before the races to sign up and make a practice demonstration run. No chance of a fluke winner in some obscure race course getting into the Nationals.

Again he was separated from his Slave Girl. But there were so many slaves that no man could walk down the street without getting an opportunity to feed his sperm to women, Free or Slave. Apparently, women here took their health food diets seriously. No prostitution. But lots of business opportunities from Canada, to Mexico to the Republic of Texas. There were men all over the world who loved Pony Girls. They came and saw the business opportunities. And men came to entice women to voluntarily become slaves.

It was a custom to never pay more than $1,000 for a slave girl. Mostly to cover expenses. It had been a law when they had a central government. Now it survived as just a custom so poor men could buy breeder slaves.. Women chose slavery after the Troubles because there were more women than men. And women needed an owner to protect them and to breed them. Wages had gone so low that women working alone could never afford to breed.

The Biosphere Pony Center still believed in three live sperm feedings a day. Arrangements were made to accommodate some Pony Girls from other regions who had been training with four living sperm donations a day. They were just lucky that so many men were in town to feed the women.

Debbie saw Rachel on the second day of registration. She could not reach her. But Bill did. The man who owned Rachel talked to Bill. He had 6 months left on her contract. He was hoping for a renewal. He wanted to breed her. Bill said he had noticed a lot of men showed interest in Pony Girls who won. The sisters' race was on Day One along with Mother-Daughters and several others. The solo races were on Day Two. The reason for the drawn out scheduling was that TV companies from all over the world had picked up the broadcasting rights. Pony races had to adjust to world time schedules. Bill suggested they enter both girls in the sisters' race as a team and again as solo racers on Day Two. Nothing against that in the rules.

When their Pony Slaves were making their qualifying runs, Bill dropped a little bomb of a tidbit on Larry, Rachel's owner. "You realize that Rachel and Debbie are Jewish so that might put a strain on your relationship with your friends and family back in Oklahoma. And by the way, you ought to know that Debbie is a Lawyer."

"A Jewish lawyer? Doesn't seem fair."

"I could take both girls. I might have a line on an excellent slave I know. I saw her registering for the races with her mom. They run in the Mother-Daughter races on Day One. She is from Ohio."

"My company wanted me to go to Ohio to set up an office so we could trade more with them."

"Well, I have a nationwide trucking firm. And I have met some of Karen's relatives. Their women are all very compliant. If you wanted breeder slaves, you couldn't probably pick up a better pair."

"Sounds like a plan. But I don't like the name Karen. I'll change her name to Catherine. Always wanted a wife named Catherine."

They had no opportunity to really discuss things with their Pony Girls. They did however have time to tell Rachel and Debbie they were racing in the sisters race on Day One. He briefly told them that winners of the sisters' race had their pick of owners. But he planned on owning both sisters and breeding them both. Debbie was the oldest so she would be the first to bear a baby. Debbie and Rachel seemed agreeable.

Debbie and Rachel won the Sisters' race. They became Bill's Slaves and wives. Biosphere One had a relationship with the Republic of Greater Utah where they had priests who believed both in polygamy and slavery. They had a double wedding-slavery ceremony right at the track with the sisters in harness to their Pony Cart. They had to go to England where they placed second in the Sisters race.

Bill took Rachel and Debbie back to Jersey. Debbie did legal work for Kavanaugh trucking. And Bill found a 33 year-old woman who wanted to become a breeding slave. Debbie talked to her. She didn't mind doing a little nibbling for Janet and her daughter.

Bill's employees loved their new working conditions as did visiting truckers from across the country.

Free blowjobs for all.


12