Dads fucking daughters Ch. 01

Story Info
Sexual bachelorette Party of Sherry with Daddy.
1.6k words
4.06
55.3k
31

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/26/2024
Created 05/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robarreto
Robarreto
188 Followers

The day, happy, of my daughter's wedding, and the story I am about to tell, started very early, on Saturday, at 7:30 in the morning.

When she came into my room.

She was in a short, transparent sweater. I could see her whole body, the beautiful long legs of a very sexy blonde, the radiant smile.

She was really sexy, exciting, seductive. Was beautiful, radiant, like all brides. And was getting married in the early evening.

But it was not for this, to talk about marriage, that my daughter was there. Entering my room so early and dressed summarily like that.

She smiled at me, in that seductive, captivating way of hers, a look and expression full of mischief, and I knew what it was all about.

And with a wide smile and very calm, looking at me fondly, Sherry took the short sweater underneath, reached up and pulled it off, over her head. She was now standing in front of me in her underwear only. Bra and panties. Whites. A small, delicate bra, covering only half of her breasts. And less than a bikini, a thong, an "almost nothing", Brazil delicious and daring style, the least fabric over the sex that could be called lingerie.

More: without haste, inhibition, shyness or a trace of modesty, she deftly opened the clasp and in a sensual gesture, dropped her bra to the floor. Totally releasing her beautiful, hard, delicious, attractive breasts. With pink, swollen nipples that excite any man, good for kissing and sucking, as I well knew.

Panties were the next item. Which she soon worked on as well.

Lowering it at the hips, sensuously down her thighs, throwing it to her feet, keeping company with her bra, which was already there.

Liberated the pussy, with its beautiful blonde hair, and The ass, Sherry, completely naked, stood motionless before me, letting me see her whole body.

A slender body, perfect anatomy and well sculpted, of a beautiful and hot woman. The perky breasts, narrow waist, beautiful thighs, well-defined ass, and the impeccable looking pussy, the well-trimmed golden hair, the high pubis and the slit - ah, my daughter's vertical cut, lovely sexual opening! - a beautiful cunt. A warm, fleshy pussy, that my cock knew and enjoyed so well.

My little girl, more than my daughter, was my lover.

Showing off her beautiful body, Sherry teased me, asking proudly:

- How did you, little daddy, and mommy, manage to generate a hot woman like this?

- I always wonder that, little daughter. Mom and I never imagined that you would be such a beautiful and sensual woman," I admitted, pulling my hard cock out of my pajamas and stroking it with my right hand, observing my daughter's beautiful anatomy, displayed in her naked body.

Seeing my cock - me lying in front of her, masturbating - Sherry smiled and languidly lay down beside me, purring and whispering like a sly kitten.

Kissed me, on the mouth, took my hand away from my cock and started - now with her very skillful and agile, soft and warm hand - to give a soft, delicate, erotic and incestuous massage on my dick.

For me, loving father and man, male of the species, that quiet masturbation, on a cool Saturday morning, by my daughter's delicious hand, would be enough for me. Would be sufficient to make me enjoy a great pleasure.

But Sherry didn't think so.

Was her wedding day. The great day in her life. The realization of her nature as a woman, to be united with her man. To be a wife, a lover, a mother.

She wanted more.

To give me full sex. Total love.

I wanted it too. She was my daughter, we were going to have - there, in my bed, with her naked - the great gift of her marriage.

Of course, at no time did we - she or I - worry or think that we shouldn't be doing this. That it would be wrong. Inconvenient.

We didn't think. Just did it. Gave flow to our instincts.

At the end, she was only my daughter, she wasn't married yet.

A daughter whore, many would say. A tramp. She was about to get married and was lying in bed with another. Fucking her father. Cheating on her fiancé, almost already her husband.

Prostitute.

Others would agree. Arguing that a daughter, when marrying, should give her father everything she has, and make him enjoy the heyday of his sexuality.

We didn't think about moral concepts, or about consequences. We liked to fuck and that was all.

So, I didn't take any action. She came into my room in the morning. She was getting married in the evening and wanted to fuck me. I did nothing to stop her from taking off her clothes, lying down, kissing me, putting her hand between my legs and stroking my big hard cock.

As I said, she was fast, her fingers nimble, and soon after lying down, she already had the stiff shaft of my penis all over her hand, gently deployed it up and down, from the tip, to the base. Giving me a delicious handjob.

Sherry, my engaged daughter, masturbated my cock, I kissed her beautiful breasts and kept my hand between her thighs, squeezing her delicious pussy.

Then, my lovely daughter went with her mouth to my cock. Softly, tenderly, she nibbled a little the glans. Then, she put the whole thick cock in her mouth. She swallowed my hard dick and sucked it hard. And playing with my balls.

As she did this, in a delicious tasting of my cock with her mouth, Sherry turned her body a little and spread her thighs, very separating her legs, well aparteds, making her pussy very visible and available for me to see and reach with my hand.

I kept enjoying her open sex and couldn't help myself. She had her legs wide open and I stuck my fingers in. I kept moving them around inside my daughter's pussy.

I kept enjoying her open sex and couldn't restrained myself. She had her legs wide open and I stuck my fingers there. I put them all in her. I kept moving them around inside my daughter's pussy.

She relaxed, pulled back a little and opened her thighs even more, allowing my fingers easier access to her. Into her sex. I looked and enjoyed with pleasure: I had four fingers inside her pussy. And I was moving them. In and out. Fucking her with my fingers. As she sucked on my long cock.

The crack was well dilated, wide open, I could see my fingers buried in it, moving in and out of the tantalizing orifice that I had already fucked very much.

Invaded between her legs by my fingers, my daughter couldn't stop milking my cock with her mouth. Shoving my hard sexual organ deep down her throat and back again, in a continuous motion that almost made me cum.

Before that, however, she stopped. She didn't let me cum.

Although she liked to receive my cum in her mouth and enjoyed the aroma and taste of cum, having already done it to me a hundred times, this time she intended differently. She wanted more.

Pulled out my cock and now with her mouth free to speak, she said:

- Come inside me, dad. In the cunt. I need your cock in this way. Fuck me! Please! Please! I want to be screwed!

And, getting ready, putting herself in a way to be penetrated, she adopted a position on the bed so that she was lying on her back, with the legs wide aparted, the adorable pussy all open, the cunt, the hungry sexual orifice, waiting for cock. My dick.

Repeating an erotic ritual that had long been practiced by us,

I lay on top of her. My very hard cock reaching and sliding all the way into her delicious, warm and cozy vagina.

I didn't waste any time. I wanted to fuck. She wanted to be fucked. I buried my cock and I did a fuck, delicious, hot, authentic, complete.

For several minutes - how many? No one counts in those moments, nor does one notice the time passing by - we just gasped and mumbled disconnected things, my hard cock pounding hard against her sweet, hot pussy. My daughter's sexy, burning, dirty, naughty pussy.

And I, a loving father, fucked my darling daughter.

Gave her a sensual, hot, unforgettable bachelorette party.

I finished my sexual task in a great style.

Cumming and spurting my cum, in plentiful, warm, creamy shoots, into her hot pussy.

She had orgasms too. Two. Intense ones. I cum. I shot a strong load of my seminal shots deep inside, flooding her pussy. I soaked her vagina.

We both had a lot of pleasure, it was a good fuck.

And we lay there, hugging, smiling.

She got up, got dressed, went to eat, because she needed to be ready and full of energy for the marathon of commitments and obligations that she had to face, to be beautiful, radiant, perfumed, made up (and well fucked by me) for her wedding ceremony at night.

I will lead her, down the nave of the church, to the altar, where I will hand her over to the groom, to make official and sacramental the formation of the new couple and family.

People who knew, in secret, the conduct of incestuous, of illicit sexual intercourse between my daughter and me, all asked me - as the readers here will also surely do too - what happened between us when she returned from the honeymoon.

That is, my intimate, erotic relationship with my beautiful daughter, after married.

Who's another - I won't make a secret - beautiful story, full of horniness and sex, which I will tell in another chapter, if you wish.

Robarreto
Robarreto
188 Followers