All Comments on 'Billie Jean'

by StangStar06

Sort by:
  • 292 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Do some European women really not shave? What the fuck.

Busman19639Busman19639about 1 month ago

A great story. It jumped around at times and sometimes seemed a bit outrageous but the story line was great and interesting. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

a completely awesome story!!! StangStar... please come back to Literotica. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A really really good story, a real cliffhanger. Thank you so much for contributing this story. Job well done!!!!!

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos3 months ago

Fun story with some great cameos. I feel kind of bad that Mary Beth went off the rails, but honestly - Alexander let it happen because he got his feelings hurt over a totally natural reaction on her part and also because he allowed her harpy shrew of a sister to manipulate the situation. If he had that recording of Tina, the first thing he should have done was play it back for Mary Beth and made her understand that Tina was an enemy of their marriage. As it stands Mary Beth's biggest failure was just having a normal level of insecurity and being foolish enough to allow her sister to manipulate that insecurity. It's like that old "bucket full of crabs" analogy they use. A real shame. Asides from that I love all of the cameos in this story, it was great. It makes me think that there is some sort of "loving wives" shared universe. lol.

Harvey8910Harvey89103 months ago

This was another ridiculous story. This one about a woman named Billie Jean who claimed that Alexander Blake fathered her child. This caused Mary Beth, his wife, to doubt him for the first time. Bla Bla Bla. I did not like the story at all and I give it a 2 star rating and I stopped reading it.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You do it every Time. THANKS.

UncleGrahamUncleGraham4 months ago

Wow, brilliant story, with the added gloss of giving the French some comeuppance! Here in the UK, we have to put up with their arrogance all the time.

It's another Five and a Fave from me.

OldbuddyOldbuddy5 months ago

Thank you for another great story and inspite of hating all the Shelby crap, it's a 5 star. I appreciate your talent.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The only fact I will disagree with is that some of the French, not many, actually fired one round before dropping it to the ground and putting their hands up!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really excellent story. Enjoyed it thoroughly. BardnotBard

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Really long , but fun and entertaining .

Thanks .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

WOW. Thankyou.

Old_TimerOld_Timer9 months ago

Another great story by a talented writer

newford9bnewford9b12 months ago

Another excellent story from a great author. to all the " anonymous, incredibly stupid, and other detractors " please remember one important thing, the date of writing, publishing and other non-important things, it's a story a tale a piece of fiction, written by somebody who wanted to let people enjoy a good read

g912493sg912493s12 months ago

I enjoyed this story... especially all the tie ins with the crowd from Grant City...

FillDirtWantedFillDirtWanted12 months ago

Tina needed to pay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

First off, ignore the comments by the trolls. This is an incredibly well crafted story. It shows how an innocent man can rise above a crash and a burn. It also shows that trust is an essential part of a marriage. I love your knowledge of mustangs and being an advertising superstar. You were also dead on regarding the arrogance of the French. Your ending was perfect. You skillfully tied everything up. Helena's cry out to Amanda was perfect.

I truly enjoy your stories because of your insights and perceptions about life. K

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

For all you "incredibly stupid... DNA test" people, this was written in 2011 and the use of DNA testing in the story as published is appropriate for that time. On a positive note, I couldn't help hearing the Billie Jean song playing while I read. Great tie-in. Amazing job, thanks.

Cracker270Cracker270about 1 year ago

Another time reading this fine story. I wish I could vote my five again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story plot derived from a classic song. Thank you 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

5 Stars on this story . I did not have that problem when I got Divorced . I kept looking for great looking ladies but No luck Darn it

BSreaderBSreaderover 1 year ago
Dna

Should have been first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is so incredibly stupid I couldn't force myself to keep reading. Hello? DNA test?

d1muffnmand1muffnmanover 1 year ago

Just re-read the story, and it would still be a 10 out of 10! BUT..... the ending "Oh Amanda," she yelled, taking off her shoes and ear rings. "I want to talk to you about something you said about my husband!" Makes it an eleven out of ten. Thank you.

You are missed Stangstar06. It is hoped that you still have, or have rediscovered your muse and enjoyment of life.

GrandEagle53GrandEagle53over 1 year ago

The best LW story I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a story.

I thought this version would have made a better film version also. Nice plot twists and action and surprise ending.

JackInYerBoxJackInYerBoxover 1 year ago

An enthralling story, and well written. One niggling little complaint from me: "Stand by Your Man" was sung by Tammy Wynette, NOT Loretta Lynn.

5*s

leofric35leofric35over 1 year ago

Another great one and good to have William Maitland make an appearance! Not sure MB would have done the things she did but still a well written and good plot. It’s a shame SS06 isn’t on here anymore. In case he checks in, thanks for the work.

drycreeksdrycreeksover 1 year ago

Nevermind the neg comments great story. Keep em coming it was enjoyed n appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

might be SS06 worst story .

Cracker270Cracker270almost 2 years ago

I really enjoyed this one. If anyone knows where StsngStar06 is putting his work I would love an email.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

5 Stars except for one small mistake . Ladies carrying a child do not fight as they could loose the Baby . She would wait until after she had the child and then go BSC on Amanda .

SDN1955SDN1955almost 2 years ago

I enjoyed this one. Stang worked in the Angel of Death quite well into the story, but didn’t use it overwhelmingly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I'm going to have to disagree with some of the previous comments. I usually love this author's work. This one had so many holes in the story that it was hard to take it seriously. To begin with, no one cares about people in advertising, and they could cheat with two dozen women and get them all pregnant and no one would care.

In a paternity case, first of all, the person making the charge would have to have definitive proof that the guy is the father, but they hadn't even done a DNA test. Without that test, they couldn't make a complaint against the alleged father. Also, the mother should have evidence that she had contacted the alleged father, and again, Billie Jean had none of that. And before someone jumps on the fact that she claimed she did inform Blake, I'm talking about certified letters. And as for the DNA test when it was finally administered, it would clearly show whether someone was the father or just a close relative. Aside from all of that, the story was just too long.

And perhaps I'm being picky, but I love country music. "Stand By Your Man" was not a hit by Loretta Lynn, it was sung by Tammy Wynette.

SkubabillSkubabillalmost 2 years ago

One of his best. Wish he were still writing, I've yet to read a bad Stangstar story.

LifeisadventureLifeisadventureabout 2 years ago

Enjoyed it. Loved the Character Blake. Fun, lovable, honest, rogue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

gydeon,

SS06 still writes infrequently, using the same handle, at the storiesonline site. You will find some new stories to read there that he wrote after leaving this site.

gydeongydeonabout 2 years ago

Does anybody know if SS06 is still writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

To each his or her own but this was not in my genre of likes. I love the title of Billie Jean and the backdrop that M Jackson created for it but this, not so much. Sorry fans. I could not get over the extended opening.

SAV12SAV12over 2 years ago

A VERY GOOD STORY, HIS BEST I THINK. 4.8*****

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I've never posted before, but I was compelled to do so. This story was a real rollercoaster of emotion and got me both on the top and and bottom. I loved the odes to other great characters from other masters as well.. A real masterpiece Stang. Thank you so much.

Dolphin8644Dolphin8644over 2 years ago

Great story from one of favorite authors...and not just because I love Mustangs 😊

DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithover 2 years ago

Knocked it out of the park! Loved the tie in of Steele characters.

Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

I enjoyed this story very much. I thought the humor and the twist were well worth the read. I also loved the crossover of two of the best authors in DQS1 and Rehnquist. That really gave the story some great background. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very Enjoyable!😂

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Sorry, that was way too long for too little action, it was totally imbalanced. Writing was good, but the plot was terrible. Too many stereotypes about Europe and the US. I as a Mustang fan didn't really enjoy the usual auto add-ons. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Funny

Only an American can go to another country and get offended by them speaking their own language.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

very good story, some woman are so........................others are very good and appreciative of a good man. Good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I agree with Anon 12/21/20

A nice read but waaaaaaay over the top.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyabout 3 years ago

Fantastic read! Thoroughly enjoyed it. Would have loved to see the sister Lisa get some comeuppance. She definitely influenced her sister Mary Beth. Thank-you very much for your writing.

NitpicNitpicover 3 years ago
Sure

I am sure I have read this story before.Though the author didn't mention it I am sure this is the original tidied up.

LNJones34LNJones34over 3 years ago

Great read! I stayed up all night to read this. The title caught my eye and I had to check it out, glad I did! I wondered exactly when Blake first concluded that this baby was probably his brothers and why he didnt tell Mary Beth about his brother hating him so much. You followed the song pretty good, I enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Over the top

For me the story went over the top, like a James Bond film, when in Paris. The ridiculous dance scene & race were like he had to prove he was the very best in everything. It made him less likable than he was in the beginning. It was unrealistic that he didn’t think of his brother until later in the story.

Ravey19Ravey19over 3 years ago
Superb

An amazing yarn keeping my attention for all 12 pages.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great story. Working in Sarah and Chris, along with the always popular Angel of Death was fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
5 star story

Title says it all

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Ever notice that SS06 is obsessed with certain kinds of women?

They have huge asses, huge thighs, huge hips and baskeballs for tits. Its amazing because ALL of them just happen to have narrow waists. Oh and the ever so popular "you can just about grab her and the fingers will touch. I mean seriously. Every single romantic interest is Betty "Kardashian" Boop.

MarkT63MarkT63almost 4 years ago
Maitland...

Glad you used some of the characters from other authors and series. Also glad that the karma fit the crime. Cheating is wrong; especially for revenge...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Oh Well

Your writing is good, your grammar and composition are fine. I’m glad that this “worked out” as I ended up penniless after my divorce.

The car business is infantile as a Mustang is still a Ford no matter how much chrome, toys and flashing lights you put on it.

I actually like Shelby Cobras but enough already.

It’s not only speed but style and class that matter. Understated elegance is a prime requisite for a Grand Tourer together with fantastic performance and comfort.

Your Xenophobia is showing precious.

Oh well, it’s your story I suppose.

Virgo6Virgo6almost 4 years ago
Helena

You can take the woman out of Jacksonville, but you can’t take Jacksonville, out of the woman. Gotta, love those news stories that start. Florida man or woman. That said , most of the Florida, people that move into northeast Texas, seem to fit in like a glove. Especially, northern Florida.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Too shallow and unrealistic

While the main protagonist is rich, smart and successful, his wife is unrealistically stupid and reckless. Which “lady” would be fucking a random stripper in the living room? The trusting relationship to her sister, who obviously harms her, does not make any sense either. The story runs a familiar line as many other LW stories - perfect & holy guys vs stupid & evil bitches. Life is a bit more complex than that. Writing talent is wasted when authors follow this predictable path.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 4 years ago

Very good! I really liked how Blake decided that the divorce would move forward based on MB’s lack of trust, before she cheated. He was clear about it, and remained a stand-up guy throughout. Whatever happened to MB didn’t need coverage, but it would have been nice to see her sister have a comeuppance. Being the guy Blake was, it wouldn’t have been out of character if he’d contacted his in-laws to say goodbye and answer any questions they might have had.

What’s strange, is no mention of the Alexander parents except their eye color. He said they were comfortably well off, and both sons attended college... so why no contact with parents through the crisis?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Way To Go

Stang is One of My Top Ten writers here .. Keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re: Anon 3/30/2019 Stang Lives

He's still out there cranking'em out and doing well, he's been posting on SOL.

"Hey," he said. "We Roy Orbisoned you on the way here, didn't we?" The "Big O."

Angelina Castro? Nasty skank. Mizuno does it so much better.

"That's Maitland's ex wife Debbie," said Sarah. When we met Maitland in DQSteele1's story "A Miracle For Marcy" we knew his wife was cheating.

"To get his hands on those Tig Ass Bitties." Haven't heard this one since my pub crawling days.

"I had the same look on my face that a shark gets when it's released into a tank of smaller fish." Watch SA Spurs Head Coach Greg Popovich talking to reporters sometime and you'll know what a shark's grin looks like.

"I love to write," he said. "I just need a subject that grabs me and the words just come. They lift off the pages. It's almost as if the books write themselves. But it's strange because technically, Marissa is a far better writer than I am. She knows all of the stuff about punctuation, building tension, word usage and formatting. Without her editing most of my stuff wouldn't be half as good. My gift is the ability to simply tell a story. To find something that people find interesting and frame it in a way that they want to read it." Sums up my feeling about Stang's writing style.

"Yeah," she smiled. "They do all of those really cheesy movies but a lot of their series' are great. I really like the one about the town where all of those scientific geniuses live. Tyler and I watch it all the time." The problem with SyFi's series's is they keep canceling the good ones.

"Just tell them that if they fuck with the bull, they get the horns," I said." Also known as if you yank the tiger's tail or poke him with a sharp stick you better have a plan for the claws and teeth.

"Loretta Lynn's song," she said. "Stand by your man." Really, really stupid. Not the "Coal Miner's Daughter" it was Tammy Wynette, wife of George "White Light'n" Jones.

"Gascon probably didn't get it, but I think everyone else understood that a single star meant only one thing, Texas. The car couldn't have been more American if I'd painted the flag all over it. I actually was trying to be subtle." Texas, yeah, baby.

"I got into the car and watched their faces as the powerful motor roared to life." A fucking motor is what they drop in a Chevy Volt, Pony's have Engines.

"Europe is a very old continent, Seize, full of very old countries, who think of us as rude uppity children. They are content to let us protect them and make money for them. But they are firmly convinced of their superiority over us. To them the fact that the Euro is higher in value currently than the dollar only proves this." Think of that old, dead cocksucker Charles De Gaulle.

"It was a Renault," I said. "A French automaker, a company known for cars so bad the French won't even drive them. Even the guys who make them refuse to buy them. There was a reason Fiat couldn't break into the US market till they "merged", make that fucked Chysler, they were pieces of shit. There's also a reason the British don't make computers, they haven't figured out how to make them leak oil.

"The greatness of Europe," I said. "When the fuck was that, 400 years ago? France in particular. You guys are famous for cooking, kissing and running away from fights. You guys surrender faster than a whore gives up her panties. Yet you look down on the rest of the world as if you have this great fucking legacy to live up to. Sure we were at one point savages, and we fight a lot, but when anyone in the world has a problem we're the ones who are counted on to help. The cowboys, every fucking time. When something happens somewhere in the world while you're arranging delegations to discuss avoiding the problem, we have boots on the ground and are fixing it. Two days after the crisis is over France can be counted on to decide to help and usually arrives just after the work has finished, but just in time for the news stories." ... "When Hitler came over here and took over your fucking country with barely a shot fired, those were cowboys who came to your rescue. They flew airplanes, and rode in on ships and drove jeeps and trucks instead of horses, but the cowboys never died." A quote attributed by many to General Norman Schwarzkopf covers this "Going to war without France is like going hunting without an accordion."

"The thing that surprised everyone most was the fact that when Weismann came back he drove right past us and headed away. So much for the honor of the Swiss. "I'm sure he'll be back," someone said. It never happened." Check out the number of trains headed to concentration camps the Swiss knowingly let Hitler run through Switzerland. Then there's all of the deposited money they stole from the camp victims.

Only have one question - what happened to that cunt Tina? Good Job Stang, you have a talent for writing about some of the cheating women from my past only all of mine were in Michigan. This story was better than the football game today; Viking 41 - Lions 30. Shit, wait till next year. Signed: BTW

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Ok. Ish.

Meh. Would have been a great story if you minimized it by at least 3 pages. A lot of useless stuff that wasn't needed. 3.5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great Story,

great author. Damn I miss this guy. Hope you're doing well StangStar!

Talis

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
That was

just a helluva lot of fun.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Hunh.... I thought I’d read all of SS06’s stories to date.

But somehow I missed this one.

I guess it’s getting boring how usual this has become — 5-stars.

I suppose I should write a macro to copy and paste that in automatically — SS06 = 5-stars & Favorite

RanDog025RanDog025about 5 years ago
EXCELLENT STORY

I'D GIVE THIS STORY 10 STARS IF I COULD!

chaoddicchaoddicover 5 years ago
Loved it.

One of the best stories on here from one of the best writers on her. Ty ss06

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To quote Stang ...

"Just like way I like it."

Happy holidays to one of the best storytellers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Responding to comment by johnadp 09/05/18

It's clear that either you've never been married or you're as dense as a concrete post.

The very reason that a man doesn't accuse his wife of cheating, without HAVING THE PROOF, is that, if she's not, she'll make his life miserable for the rest of it.... and probably go fuck some guy just for spite.

If the guy is reasonably certain that she's cheating, it's smarter to hire the PI and get rock solid proof that she can't run away from or..... find out that she's not fucking around at all. If she's not, his life goes on without the misery... or her sneaking off to get vengeance.

School's adjourned, dummy. Go play with yourself.

Great story Stang. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

anonymousinblueanonymousinblueover 5 years ago

Not all women go apeshit when they hear a rumor. Just like all guys don't move away or storm off at first hint. I'd say probably the former happens more based on the comments from people that claim to be women. But that's what makes stories entertaining. Read my autobiography if you want reality.

I won't be reading it though. Judging mere commenters at the start of the story is unfair, a bit overly self conscious, self deprecating, and finally a bit pretentious. You're judging everyone who may dislike a story and has a short diatribe to explain why...whether they're wrong or not, it's irrelevant if they stick to the story. Am I going to read the story of someone so afraid of a single person's comments they feel the need to strike first? No, I'm not but I already said that.

johnadpjohnadpover 5 years ago
Total Double Standard On Mary Beth Showing LW Story Misogyny & Society In General

Let's look at the formula for LW cheating wife stories. Husband gets a whiff that the wife might be cheating, does he ask her about it? No, he hires Private Investigators, bugs the house, starts planning his divorce and revenge. In this story, a woman accuses her husband of cheating with her and having his child. The wife at first laughs about the whole thing and assures the husband she doesn't believe the other woman. Does she hire PI's no. Then the "other woman" is persistent so gets the wife thinking. She asks her husband if there is any truth to it, and unlike most husbands in the LW stories, she tells him she will forgive him immediately for it if he had. So what does he do? Does he look into her eyes and tells her honey I know it looks bad, but believe me I didn't cheat on you? No, he storms off to the guest bedroom and avoids her and stops talking to her. Then the wife sees the child with very unique eyes her husband has and now starts believing the other woman and feels she can no longer trust the husband (again, how many husbands in these LW stories complain that now they cannot trust the wife when she cheated). Meanwhile, the same husband has an idea that it's his brother's child, but does he share that with his wife? No, he sets her up for failure. For her to make a fool out of herself. I guess women are supposed to have blind trusts in their man and not even question him if the evidence is compelling against him. But with women their word is meaningless and you need to verify by third parties first.

He knows his sister-in-law is a cunt, does he try to protect his wife from her, no. He stays silent about his suspicions about what's going on and let's the woman that's trying to come between them actually succeed. Another thing too, doesn't the husband in these LW cheating wives stories often start fucking other women to get back at the cheating wife? Yes, in this case he hadn't cheated, but all the evidence pointed that way and the husband who knew better didn't take the time to enlighten the wife about it at all. He totally helped set up the wife for the stripper event (which even he admits she didn't seem to be enjoying). He let's the sister-in-law get her drunk, talk shit in her ear when the wife is having trouble believing him. In life, you don't set up people you love for failure. By staying silent he totally did that with her.

As far as her being vain. How many of the LW stories what pisses off the husband the most is that he feels everyone is smirking at him and disrespecting him because they knew that some other guy was fucking his wife? Well, it wasn't just a few coworkers smirking at her. She felt her husband had cheated on her, had a child with another woman, and now the whole world knew about it and were laughing at her. But in the other LW stories most of the male commenters feel the protaganist's pain of being laughed at by friends in the know. But in this story, she cannot possibly have any justification for feeling any pain of the whole world "smirking" at her.

Yes, that psychologist author was right that he had represented. He couldn't have really loved his wife at all if he could have thrown her away so easily (he had already given up on her before she had done anything with the stripper). He just liked fucking her and he liked how she looked on his arm in public. There was no love there for his wife at all. He was not a nice guy in the least and MB got a really shitty deal.

Lastly, movie stars having affairs don't get this much publicity. Shit if Bill Gates cheated it would have made page three article for one day and here an Ad exec that no one outside the industry would have known about is front page knews for weeks, across the country and even in France. Seriously?

This author is a great writer, but this wasn't even close to being one of his best stories so not sure I understand the high scores on this one. Too much didn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Page 4

When I got to page 4 i was thinking Tina somehow got a sample and used a turkey baster.

Wondered what happened to Tina. Probably ended up with an STD and died a horrible death.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderheralmost 6 years ago
I like the tie-ins to the other stories

I like the Maitland and Tyler tie-ins.

Good story but overly long and I would like to have seen Tina get a little bitch slappin' happening to her. Definitely worth the read. I'm glad I had read those other stories first so I was able to recognize the tie-ins.

josephljosephlalmost 6 years ago
Eyes

When Billy Jean showed them the picture of the child she had bought he really was her husband’s child and stopped believing him. Blake her husband also saw the strange eyes and knew his brother as the father and could have ended right there explaining to his wife about his brother. Instead he k Pt it a secret letting his wife believe he had to be the father making her doubt him. I think Mary Beth got a raw deal.

_RD__RD_almost 6 years ago
Good - partly

The plot with his supposed child and the fallout for his career was entertaining. The caricature french guy and the idiocy in Paris was just childish - the rest of us in euroland take digs at the french a lot but they're arrogant grumps who don't like anyone, not whatever that guy is - but what sunk it was his wife and his new wife. People don't just come together like that, and the way his marriage collapsed makes me think he's a sociopath. To be that successful you probably do have to be a sociopath anyway, but I'm not sympathetic towards them...

This would have been a far better piece if his marriage went through a rough patch when the rest of his life did, she didn't instantly screw the next toy she could find but had to struggle to keep trust and learned something about herself that way - and perhaps he could stop seeing his wife as a sexbot arm decoration. Woukd put it in a different category but the romance is so formulaic cheese that it should be anyway.

Worth a rewite, I reckon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Not really love

Story was a good read, but love is not like that. Neither the first time or the second.

jackh1962jackh1962about 6 years ago
Libel suit?

Anon below doesn't seem to know much about libel suits. In order to win such a lawsuit he would have to prove that the papers knowingly printed something that they knew was untrue,which is what makes it so hard to win such suits.They can stand up in court and state all day long that they believed that every word was true as they printed it,And true or not the burden of proof is on the plaintiff.Billie Jean and his brother could be sued if they had anything in the way of assets as they knew that it was all lies and fraud.Should the papers have investigated more and done more fact checking,yes they should have.But that gets in the way of the all important getting out a fast breaking story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lacking

For the story to be realistic,he would have sued all the newspapers for libel.This let's the story down?

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
Damn another quadruple 5

4th read still great

bigguy323bigguy323over 6 years ago
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Amazingly good.

FantasyTrainFantasyTrainover 6 years ago
:-) !!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent!! 5 STARS PLUS!!

penneydog55penneydog55over 6 years ago
A Another Great Story From A GREAT Author

Funny as a fart in a crowded restaurant in the middle of winter! This story is really Good! Thanks for sharing this Fantastic Story with us! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 6 years ago
Yearly I reread all of SS06 stories

This is still a 5

jackh1962jackh1962over 6 years ago

This is a story that I read most every time I go through Stang's story list.It was only recently that I found the tie-in to the Micheal Jackson song Billie Jean.I'm not ,and never have been a Micheal Jackson fan,even though I'm of the generation where he was at his height of popularity back in the 80's.I was and still am more into Country and Rock then Pop.But the other night I had a playlist going on You Tube and Billie Jean came on and for the first time I really listened to it and reconnized this story as being based some what on the song.I just never thought about the connections before even though Micheal is mentioned in the story.There are some stories on the SOL site that I wish he would bring over to here,nothing against SOL,I just like the format better here.I keep looking for new stories from SS06 and hope he brings us something soon.

boatbummboatbummalmost 7 years ago
A Terrific Story With One Untidy String

How about a little heartburn and some unfortunate consequences for the lying skank Tina, who led MB down the merry path of fuckery: "Blake cheated, so you need to fuck anything with a dick to get back at him!" -- and even tried to coerce Blake into banging her for a favorable report to MB!

With a sister like Tina, MB sure as hell doesn't need enemies!

Loved the story, sorry about the Tammy Wynette oopsie. It's still one of the greatest C&W songs of all time, and most definitely appropriate in this case.

Once we learned about the child's purple eyes, it was pretty clear that we were dealing with a full or half brother as the sperm donor.

Thanks for another fine read!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I gotta admit..

This was a great story...

RhomanovRhomanovabout 7 years ago
Yearly Reread

Seriously one of the very best! Need another like it 👍

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

what a ridiculous story. LOVED EVERY SECOND OF IT!

Ocker51Ocker51over 7 years ago
5 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

I enjoyed this story immensely

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

This has got to be my favorite story right now on lit! I loved it and it made me chuckle more than once! Thanks so much!

SlutnBoyshortsSlutnBoyshortsalmost 8 years ago
stand by your man

Song is by Tammy wynette not Loretta Lynn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
GREAT

Love it! Also the super snake "BUT IT'S NOT CHRISSIE" May you drive carefully! Love you all! Bye. Greg. Oh 10 stars = 100 %. Bye.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Actually SaddleBum...

It was 14 million EUROS, which today equals $15,846,598.77

An even better deal...lol

RhomanovRhomanovover 8 years ago
*****

My yearly reading if this fun tale (somehow I keep hearing MJ singing in the background) and still enjoy every page.

SlipperySaddleBumSlipperySaddleBumover 8 years ago
Excellent.... just excellent.

The previous two anonymous comments were obviously by the same ignorant asshole who evidently has a hard on for this author and thinks his/her bullshit opinions are going to convince grown up adults that their own opinion of what they've just read might not be as valid as his/hers is. If there's a cynic in the house, it's ME and I read nearly nothing in this story that didn't pass muster as being realistic or very possible. (I particularly loved the way he told off the arrogant French businessman and basically told him to shove his ten million dollar contract up his ass.... and then bumped him four million as a penalty for his fucking attitude. ... which sounded good in the story but would never fly in real life.)

So sayeth me.

Gave it all 5 because it deserved 'em. Take THAT, ignorant anonymous asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
one of the worst writing ever,...

This writer doesn't know anything about human nature........I m sorry that I read this story....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous