Billie - Scarred for Life Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her thoughts strayed to Jana. Here she was on top, just as Jana had been in her story about the studio and the office desk. What Jana had done was so hot. Below her, Jim was becoming more vocal. Her mind drifted, Jim's voice became fuzzy. Then clearer. "Once you've taken your panties off, there's no turning back." The voice inside her head was Barrington's, not Jim's. She imagined Jana's level of excitement rising as she hooked her thumbs into her panties and wriggled them down, knowing this was her final gesture of acquiescence.

Then their coupling on the desk. Jana had lowered herself down onto Barrington. Billie had lowered herself down on Jim. Billie was Jana.

Jim had gone over the edge and was panting heavily as his hips thrust upward and his penis pulsed inside her. It tripped Billie over as well and her loud cry was almost a scream of joy as her body writhed and twisted and the climactic spasm radiated out from within and rippled through her.

Afterward, as they lay together, Jim said "That was great. Best ever. It hasn't been like that for such a long time. What got into you this time?"

"You did," Billie laughed. "I've been feeling like it since I decided to do special dinner for you, and it all just happened right." Billie tried to make her laughter sound genuine and her words sound true, but inside she wondered.

Jim hugged her and kissed her and Billie responded with equal enthusiasm. He was happy with her response, and she was happy that he was happy. And, in a way, she was happy that she had made it to that climactic height. A very satisfied husband rolled over and drifted off to sleep. A very confused wife lay on her back, wide awake with her mind churning over.

Jim had said it. "It hasn't been like that for such a long time." It took this one solitary good time for him to finally admit it. He was only being nice when he had told her not to worry, but now she knew the truth. He really had been dissatisfied with her performance in bed.

'I can't be myself and do it,' she thought. 'I have to borrow somebody else's sex life. I borrow her husband when I'm by myself and I borrow her bit of variety when I'm with my own husband.'

How could she possibly tell Jim what had been going through her mind while she was making love to him? Apart from Barrington not wanting Jim to know that he had sex with Jana, how could Jim ever accept that her climax was brought about by her thinking of Barrington and Jana, not Jim and herself? And what would happen next time? Should she try to keep those thoughts alive and at least provide her husband with orgasmic sex, even though her own climaxes would be for all the wrong reasons?

She climbed out of bed, careful to not disturb Jim, and made her way to the bathroom. Jim had filled her to overflowing. She was uncomfortably sticky and needed to dry off before she went to sleep. Billie turned the bathroom light on.

And there it was in the mirror.

It was there, just like it always was - the scar.

That awful symbol of her own sexual inadequacy.

She returned to the bedroom and slipped on a long nightie. She had to cover herself and keep her hands away from it. Sleep for Billie would be a long time coming that night.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Author's End Note

This second episode was short and made it through editing a little faster than expected.

The third episode will take a little longer.

12