All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 75'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesabout 7 years ago
Sex a HUNDRED times a day -

and LOVE ALL day long - and through the night, too! Sex with who is there at that instant - and LOVE with all who are in your heart!

laad4e08laad4e08about 7 years ago
Tighten the circle

Maybe having kids will cause them to tighten their circle a little. I know that want to spread the love and have new experiences, but it has kind of gotten out of hand. Now might be the time to re-examine the core characters. With motherhood hitting them.

Mark too, may want to think about the type of environment he sets for the child/children. I am sure there are plenty of parents that have multiple partners and live a sex fueled lifestyle, but I would guess not quit as large a circle and maybe not as open? This group has become evangelists for the lifestyle and Elsa the pied piper.

Just wonder where it can go and still have them be responsible parents. I don't see mark as the commune type when it comes to parenting. I could also see them wanting their parents closer. I guess when you have unlimited money and wives that are pilots, you can do whatever you want. Maybe I just hope the series can continue and still seem plausible under the circumstances.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Erotic Swimwear

I noticed that you had the two porn stars Vanessa and Anna wearing Wicked Weasel Swimwear temporarily at the swim party/sex orgy.

Wicked Weasel (wickedweasel.com) is an Australian swimwear maker. There are other erotic swimwear makers including at least 4 I know of based in the USA:

Beach Revolution - brswimwear.com

Bitsy's Bikinis - sexybitsysbikinis.com

Dangerous Curves - dcswimwear.com

Swimxotic - swimxotic.com

I like these designers of erotic swimwear as well and if you have another pool party orgy or a Spring Break Orgy at Club Infinity or an erotic swimwear fashion show that would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

oh goodness no.now they are trying to bring children up in this world

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...