Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 75

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By their response I knew instantly which way they wanted the result or outcome of the counseling to be tilted. They wanted to continue to indulge in their newfound sexual freedom by trading loving husbands and participating openly in sexual relations with others.

Kim looked around the restaurant because they'd both been so loud in the protest. She said in a hushed tone, "Quite the opposite, but only after we talked. It wasn't that she made any suggestion. She led us to the answer that we each felt comfortable with."

"Greg and Sean are on board?" I already knew the answer to that question by then, but I wanted to hear each of them articulate their opinions.

"Oh, yes, absolutely. We talked about having group sex, and enjoying it so much. We didn't name names, so don't worry. I talked about getting The Experience - that A-spot orgasm that put me into orbit around the sun. She already knew about those and admitted to enjoying them herself. She even asked whether we'd fallen in love with the man who gave them to us, and we told her we had. She said that's kind of normal because of the immense release of oxytocin into the body from the unusual orgasm plus the imprinting that goes on during the sexual encounter."

Pam said, "The session with her had three parts as I look back at it. First, we described the group sex situations, including our foursome last night into this morning. We also talked about your last party where Kim and I both went kind of wild fucking just about anything with a cock. Next, we talked about our initial discomfort or whatever you want to call it with our new lifestyle. We also talked about the luggage that we think each of us is carrying about that - upbringing, peer pressure, societal norms, and such. Last, she led us through a lot of questions to feel better about things ... and, in the end, based on what we decided to want to keep doing them."

I teased, "So, you all want to be invited to the next party?"

"OH, YES." Kim's immediate response was again loud, and she slapped a hand over her mouth again. Pam and I laughed.

I said, "OK, I know all about the parties and group sex, so tell me about your discomfort, as you called it."

Kim was obviously supposed to start since she was the spokesman of the two. "Well, there were other parts to my original discomfort, but they're gone now. I'd been raised to think that sex was naughty, bad even; and that in those rare instances when it happened it was to be between a husband and wife, and that it flourished to make children and then died out once the family was established. Your party was anything but that. You elevate sex to an art form and make it fun for everyone. At first, that seemed so strange."

Pam chimed in, "Plus, we were having sex with multiple men at the same party ... and in public, so to speak. We both did six one night - or was it eight? Anyway, then there was the whole discovery about women too - having sex with them. That added into the feeling wrong feelings."

Kim picked up, "And then there was the worry that Greg, for me, and that Sean, for Pam, would think we'd become too slutty and leave us, or else they'd find women they loved more and leave us because they fucked better than we did."

After a silence, I said, "Well, that's a boat load of trouble, right there, and yet you indicated you planned to stay active with us. How'd that work out?"

Pam said, "Dr. Slarinsky talked about the lenses through which we see and evaluate the world around us. She called them memes or paradigms. She said some people have very rigid memes about relationships, usually based on their family upbringing, church influence, and other cultural factors. Those people judge the others and try to force their way of thinking on them because they think they're 'right.'"

Kim said, "Dr. S. laughed at that. She said, 'Well there's more than one right.' She explained that equally valid memes or ways of living involve multiple partners, loving more than one person, enjoying sexual openness and freedom, bisexuality, and carrying a tolerance for other lifestyles besides the ones we already know about.

"She said, why not have a multi-partner relationship that involves sex? That wouldn't automatically make you a naughty or bad person. Such things don't lead to a higher divorce rate or dissatisfaction with your current mate."

Pam said, "We're summarizing here. She went into a lot more detail, but then turned the table on us. She'd opened our thinking to see that there were other lifestyles besides how we'd been raised.

"She turned to Sean and asked him, 'Are you unhappy because your wife began having sex with other men, and feels warmly towards some of them?' Sean broke into a grin and said, 'I'm the happiest I've ever been in our relationship. I realized I'd settled for a tame, shy wife, who would only want sex once in a while, but I'd resigned myself that our sex life would be pretty plain vanilla."

"He actually said, 'If I were going to roam it would be from a wife like that, not that I'd ever actually leave her, but I would be easily tempted.' I was shocked that he'd admitted he was weak and ready for an affair. It was the lack of sex and the fun in our relationship.

"Sean went on, 'Now, I'm on top of the world and I hope we keep going. I love what Pam and I did. I want it to continue nonstop. I love her more than ever. I used to have a fantasy of what the perfect wife would be like, and Pam is now it.'"

Pam went on reciting what Sean had said, "'In my fantasy, my wife would definitely have slut like tendencies. She'd love to show off, watch others having sex, watch porn, initiate sex, fuck other men and even tease me about it, and feel comfortable interacting sexually with other women.' He went on and on, but he was describing the way I'd become at that big orgy of a sex party we went to at The Meadows. I had become his fantasy wife, and then Kim and I started to retreat because we got worried - that's why we're here today."

Kim stepped in, "I told of a similar conversation with Greg, but he interrupted me, and laid it out for Dr. Slarinsky. He was blunt too. He said he didn't want the old wife back; he wanted the new one - the sexy one who dressed in revealing clothes, flirted with and even fucked other men, teased him incessantly, and loved sex every which way - even with other partners - men and women. He'd told me that, but to have him tell the counselor drove the point home."

I said, "So, that's all it took?"

Pam said, "Oh, no. We talked about different kinds of relationships where sex was involved and she got us thinking about the different perspectives we could put on them - our new memes, if you will. Through her questioning, we defined a new meme that we all liked that did involve sex and even love with others: a deep and loving core relationship with our spouse, and lots of other features and people."

Kim excitedly said, "Dr. Slarinsky focused in too on the bisexual relationships we'd forged with you and your sisters. We realized we'd always been interested in the same sex, but had suppressed those feelings in the restricted society we catered to. Now, we see that we can be just as open with each other, with you and your sisters, or with any other woman who arouses us - or man for that matter."

Pam said, "Our husbands encouraged us to continue too. They know we love them and are not worried about losing us to a lesbian relationship."

Kim laughed "We love cock too much - mostly our husband's cocks."

I joined in, "We all do." I paused and asked, "So, you and your husbands are aligned with our crazy group of hypersexual lovers and perverts."

The girls laughed, "Oh, yes. Bring them all on. After our long session all my reservations vanished. I guess I'm a qualified slut after all: men, women, sex a hundred times a day - bring it on."

12