Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 89

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The place closed about eleven-thirty, and we all headed back to the villa. I made sure that Ryan and Julie were still stuck together at the hip, even getting into the same Jeep with them for the ride home. I realized when we got home that Julie was looking very worried about her future. Ryan was playing it cool with her and not coming on strong. He had his arm around her but that was more for comfort than anything on the rough roads, plus the nighttime temperatures had made the air overly damp and chilly.

I led the group onto our patio and put on some sexy dance music. A few of the others started to dance, but only after shedding some clothing. I woke up Philip Emerson enough to get a midnight feeding into him, changed his diapers, and then bedded him down in the nursery next to the master bedroom. With the doors open I could hear him if he fussed. I also carried the baby monitor with me wherever I went.

When I came back to the patio from the nursery I saw Ryan and Julie dancing very close together. He was occasionally kissing her neck and she seemed to be eating up the attention from him. Ryan was smooth and always watching out for the pleasure of his partners.

Steve came up behind me and nuzzled into my neck. He whispered a few remarks about how sexy I looked and how much he'd like to dance with me, only the way he said it I knew he had ideas far beyond dancing. I turned and flowed into his arms and we swayed with the music as we made out.

As I glanced around I saw Mark dancing with Celeste. She was wearing a very short skirt that barely covered anything, which in her case was all right because she had great looking legs and a body to match. As I watched, she also pulled her top off so she was half-nude like many of us. Mark leaned down and sucked on her breasts. I noted as they danced that her body got pretty good grades. How had she managed to hide that so well when she was working around the condo or The Meadows?

Not unexpected, Margo had been the first to shed her mini-skirt, making her body and great breasts available to James - her dance partner at that moment. I laughed aloud at the two of them still trying to dance as he bent over and sucked on one tit as he fondled the other, and tried to finger her slit. She was also trying to rub the rising lump in his pants. I wondered why they didn't stop and use one of the chaises to make out on. Margo had been commando, a mode of dress most of us adopted. Some other nudity started too, and then even Celeste took off her brightly colored skirt so Mark could toy with her tits and finger her pussy. I could see he was enamored with her for the evening.

I double-checked on Julie to see whether she was watching Mark and acting jealous. I saw her look at him, but then return her focus to Ryan. The two of them were in some serious clenches every few minutes. I worried about her innocence and the rampant sex that was starting.

Both at the condo and The Meadows, we'd all held back a little with the presence of Celeste and Julie - maid and nanny. While some occasionally nudity occurred in the public rooms, more often than not the lovemaking took place in private quarters since they both started. While that wasn't entirely the case, the orgy scenes with a half-dozen couples or triples filling a room had not been evident, but as I looked around I could tell that was about to change.

I think Julie could tell too. I knew Ryan loved to be in the thick of things. He'd told me he loved being a voyeur as he made love to someone. He liked watching other people fuck, and didn't mind the least that they might be watching him with a girl.

I shed my top to Steve's delight. He sucked on one of my breasts and got a shot of my milk. He laughed and repeated the act on the other swollen breast. I accused him of stealing food from my poor starving child. He shed his elaborate t-shirt, and after that we danced close again despite my warning that I might leak baby milk on him, which I did but not too badly.

I watched Ryan gently tease Julie's top from her body, leaving her in Bermuda shorts and probably some sensible undies. Ryan turned up the heat on romancing the young girl. It wasn't that she was that much younger; she was inexperienced compared to the rest of us. I hoped that Ryan was sensitive to her in that regard. I'd mentioned that to him, but how much he took in during the ninety seconds we talked might be questionable.

Steve and I were warming each other up nicely. I knew I'd soon be welcoming the handsome longhaired man into my innermost depths. I tugged at the belt on his shorts and soon was able to drop them to the ground along with my own tennis skirt. We were both naked, and Steve was obviously excited.

I started to look around to choose a chaise to stakeout for our lovemaking, when someone tapped me on the shoulder. I turned and looked into Julie's beautiful face. Ryan stood patiently behind her.

"Elsa ... errr, this is awkward, but I trust you ... and you're kind of like a big sister to me ... and I want something ... but it scares me ... and you've done it many times ... even with Ryan ... and I was wondering if you'd come with us and be there when it happens."

In those few words I felt such love and need from Julie, I couldn't possibly have said no. I pulled Julie to me, pressed her nudity to her partial disclosure, and felt motherly again even though we were close in age, "Oh, honey. Of course I will. Is it OK if Steve comes too? He's a good guy ... and why are you still wearing any clothes? I assume all this is about The Experience?"

Julie nodded, and then proceeded to step out of her Bermuda shorts and boy shorts undies. She did have a beautiful body. She handed them to me, as though I'd know what to do with them. I held back my laugh. I guess I really had taken on the mom role.

I suggested to Ryan, "Why don't you lead us towards the far end of the patio. That way we'll still be near the others so Julie can share in the ambience of the evening, but she'll have a little more privacy."

We moved to the last chaises on the patio, kind of away from most of the others. The dreamy music was still drifting out over our family and friends. The aroma of jasmine filled the area. I hoped Steve was all right with what was happening and didn't mind me diverting our exclusive engagement.

I indicated that Ryan and Julie should take one chaise as Steve and I took the one next to it. I said, "Ryan, why don't you give some extra foreplay to your new friend. She is very deserving and I am sure will reward you suitably for your efforts."

Ryan and Julie started to make out, and I watched her even take hold of his hard-on and start a slow massage. I liked that she was taking the initiative in some things, even if her moves were stilted and unsure.

While the two of them kissed and explored erogenous zones, Steve and I got into a faster ramp up to our lovemaking. I was soon sucking on his generous endowment as he stroked my hair and made encouraging sounds of gratitude. I saw Julie watching me, and then replicating my oral attentions on Ryan to his delight. He winked at me.

Steve went down on me, reminding me that he was superbly skilled in cunnilingus and the contemporaneous use of fingers. I had my first orgasm thanks to his efforts. About then I glanced over at Ryan and Julie; they were just changing position so Ryan could eat her pussy and no doubt star to finger her in anticipation of The Experience.

I had an evil idea about then and I whispered it to Steve and he agreed wholeheartedly. The two of us crawled from our chaise to the one Ryan and Julie were on, ending on either side of Ryan. Julie lay back with her eyes closed savoring the sensations of a hot tongue in her slit and on her clit.

I nudged Ryan and took my own taste of her pussy, lancing my tongue around the territory but focusing on her clitoris that was rapidly emerging from the small hood of skin that protected it from unwanted events. This was wanted.

After a minute of this I waved Steve into Julie's hot love box and he took over from me. I continued to rub up and down her nearest thigh in a sexy way designed to heighten the sexual heat she emanated.

Julie started to pant and then gave a long moan and came. Only then did she open her eyes and look at the two men and me who had brought her to that peak of pleasure. Julie said, "Was that it? Was that The Experience?"

Ryan chuckled and dryly said, "I haven't started yet. Elsa and Steve wanted to taste you, so they joined me. They may help me from now on. Just lie back and enjoy the sensations. If you feel an orgasm coming on, don't hold back; give in to it completely."

Ryan moved up and kissed Julie and told her how special she was. After that she leaned back on the chaise and closed her eyes again.

Ryan went down on her again, lapping and licking, and leaving lots of saliva to help lubricate his entry into her love box. Steve and I smoothed Julie legs right up to where Ryan was starting to work with his fingers.

I watched as Ryan shifted from one to two fingers, and then a minute or so late a third. He was gentle but insistent that his digits pushed deep into her body. When he added his little finger, I knew we were getting near complete fisting. He tucked his thumb into his hand and wormed his hand inside the pretty girl.

Julie moaned and squirmed into the hand that was now completely inside her quim. Ryan whispered, "G-spot orgasm coming up." I then saw his wrist twist and turn where it entered Julie's body. He was dragging his knuckles across her G-spot. He ran his tongue up and around her clitoris.

Several minutes later Julie started with a deep throaty expletive, "Fuuuucccckkkk. That feels so good: oh god ... Oh god ... Oh God ... Ooooooh Goooood." She came digging her fingers into the fabric of the chaise and almost ripping the colors from the fabric. Her whole body spasmed around the hand inside her.

Julie's eyes opened into little slits and she looked at us, but mainly at Ryan. She said, "That was some experience. I loved it. I could appreciate doing that every day."

Ryan smiled at Julie and kissed her inner thigh. He told her, "That was just the warm up. Lie back again." She looked surprised that there would be more.

I knew at this stage his fingers were starting to probe deeper inside her, searching for the small area of nerve tissue just in front of the cervix. We were all watching Julie. When Ryan touched the spot, Julie's body again spasmed and writhed into his hand. He glanced over at me and smiled to indicate he was pleased with his discovery.

The stroking now started as he went back to adding in his oral work on her pussy. I nudged Ryan and leaned in and started to lick at Julie's clit, right above where Ryan's hand entered her vagina. As I did I could see her tits were swollen and her nipples were white hot with arousal. Steve moved to suck on her nipples and lick her areolas.

Julie crested amazingly fast. Ryan whispered his speculation that she would leave the planet and go into earth orbit in less than five minutes because she was so keyed up. He was right. Julie's back started to arch into his ministrations. We were all kissing and licking her, plus Ryan kept up his insistent inner attack on her A-spot.

Julie was again panting and gasping through the sweep of pleasure that carried her ever upward. Suddenly, she swore again and her words betrayed what was happening inside her. "Fuuuucccckkkk that is so good; ooooh god Ryan this is a more powerful one. Oh god. Oooh God. OOOH god. OOOOH GOD. OOOOOH GOOOOOOD! UMMGHHHRRRGG."

Right at that point Ryan said aloud to us, "NOW."

Steve had sat back to watch. I reached up and with both hands gave a hard pinch to each of Julie's tits, twisting the nipples as I did before releasing them. I slapped at her clit next as Ryan reached under her with his other hand and drove two fingers deep into her ass. All this time he had continued to stroke her A-spot deep inside her body.

Julie's rainbow arch with her body collapsed back on the chaise with a huge sigh and another couple of garbled and unintelligible words. Julie was out cold. She'd fainted from too much pleasure - too many simultaneous sexual sensations atop a mounting A-spot orgasm of epic proportions compared to anything her body had ever experienced. She'd blissed out.

Ryan extracted his hand from inside Julie and the three of us licked the sticky feminine fluids from it like a giant shared lollipop. We made sure Julie was comfortable, and Ryan cuddled her body into his and kept kissing her lips and face.

After several minutes Julie's eyes blinked open. Her face scrunched up and she cried. I was worried for a second until she sobbed out in a garbled voice, "That was the best thing that's ever happened to me. Oh, Ryan, I love you. You are so wonderful ... and Elsa ... and Steve. Thank you all. That was so powerful and emotional. I can't believe I passed out. I feel so good - so loved. I love all of you."

I leaned up and also kissed her. I said, "You'll keep having little orgasms for the next twenty minutes or so. Enjoy them. They're part of The Experience."

Julie grabbed hold of my hand and squeezed really tight. With her other arm she pulled Ryan to her and kissed him some more. I knew her emotions were a tangle right at that instant and that she'd just discovered supreme pleasure and bliss.

Julie now knew what heaven was like.

12