All Comments on 'Billionaire and the Sisters Ch. 98'

by SteveWallace

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

I can't wait for the 18th birthday party.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love the story

it seems to me that Elsa should be more sure of Mark's love and acceptance by now including considering the plane as her's and Mark's; not just Marks. her reaction regarding the plane crash (even knowing that she had done everything possible) doesn't seem to gel with someone who is Phillip Emerson's mother and Mark's obvious No. 1 woman. Her reaction seems to me to be someone who is newer to the family. this is only an afterthought. I love the story and hope it goes on for a long time.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 7 years ago
Definitely a CONTINUING story!

I can understand PART of the emotions Elsa is experiencing ... PTSD is just that! The traumatic stress does not have to be from war experience. It will come from ANY traumatic experience, and I do believe that hitting the ground at 150 knots (that is about 170 + mph) is NOTHING to be sneezed at! YES, the Cessna was destroyed; the important thing is that the Cessna can be replaced - it is material! The souls on board that aircraft CANNOT be replaced. Pure chance caused that landing gear damage - or did "chance" have some human assistance? THAT is the QUESTION! And now, The Rest of the Story....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Ridiculous

I can't wait for this stupid story to be over. At this point who other then the author is being entertained. If the operators of Literotica are paying attention kill this drivel already. No story should be more then 25 chapters....50 is over the top....100 is down right idiotic. Pisses me off to see this nonsense in the new stories category every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

to >>> Anonymous Ridiculous I can't wait for this stupid story to be over <<<

you dont HAVE to read it. OK, it has its up and downs - eg the 80+ orgy - but overall is an entertaining reading and for me a 5 star voting every time ;-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSteveWallace@SteveWallace
3495 Followers
A note on the story Loosening Up: Yes, it has many many characters. A PDF is available upon request listing the characters and placing them in some kind of perspective for the reader. Just email me (see below). Well over 18 ... even 30, hell 40 is way back there, oh hell, o...