Bill's Awakening

Story Info
A stop at a rest stop get's a man used anally.
1k words
4.16
10.1k
10
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The trip had been long and Bill was glad to be almost home. But, he really had to pee, so, even though he was only a few miles from home, he pulled into the rest stop. As he walked quickly toward the building he heard a group of construction workers, loud and vulgar getting out of their trucks.

He was glad he had gotten there before them, otherwise all the urinals would have been full. He had just stared to pee when the door burst open with the workers. He wished he could pee quickly like he did when he was young, but he knew it would be a while.

To Bill's surprise one of the men started to pull up to the urinal next to his, but then, as he dropped his pants, he backed up. Calling out loudly to his buddies, he said, "With a big dick like mine, ya gotten stand back a little." Bill couldn't help to glance over to see just how "big" this dick was. He literally gasped out loud, when he saw the man holding a cock that would make a horse proud. The man laughed and asked if Bill wanted some dick. Bill explained that he didn't swing that way, but that the guy had a right to be proud.

By the time he finished peeing, horse cock guy was long done and just as Bill started to turn around he felt rough, strong hands pushing him against the urinal. "Relax old man, you're gonna enjoy this." He tried to struggle and protest and resist, but there were several men, all much younger and stronger than he was. They pulled his pants and underwear down around his ankles. He started to yell for help, until he felt a big, rough hand grab his balls and squeeze hard, "shut up old man or I'll pop your balls right out of your bag."

He heard someone spit and felt something hard, and slightly wet press between his ass cheeks. He tried to protest again, but his balls were still in the man's hand. He felt a hard thrust and...he only grunted as the mostly dry, extremely hard penis penetrated his asshole. A thought popped through Bill's brain as the man shoved all 10 inches of his thick, hard horse cock into his rectum. He realized how glad he was that, although he'd never been fucked by a real cock, he had always love things stuck up his ass.

As the construction worker fucked his ass hard and deep and fast, brutally stretching him open, the man squeezing his balls laughed. He said, "I think he likes it, his tiny little old man dick is leaking all over my hand." He felt the cock inside his ass swell and then hot semen began to fill his ass. As the man pulled his cock out of his ass, Bill bent down to pull up his pants.

To his surprise he felt another hard cock penetrate his cum-filled hole. Glancing around he saw 5 or 6 more men, hard cocks in hand and then...that horse cock, coated in cum and crap, coming toward his face. "Clean it old man, and we won't tell anyone how much you loved it." His ears rang with their laughter as he sucked and licked on the big penis until it was clean. By then, another load of semen had been deposited in his asshole and he felt hot cum leaking over his own balls.

When the third cock filled his ass, he instinctively opened his mouth to clean the next cock. All 6 construction workers used his ass. They had pulled up his tighty whitey underwear so the semen that dripped from him ran into it. When the last one finished with him, they pulled up his underwear, full of cum and his pants. Squeezing his crotch, the leader, said to him, "We know you loved it old man, your little clitty dick is all hard. When you get home you should lick your undies clean. And, here's the thing...if you want more...be back here tomorrow, same time. But make sure you wear pretty pink panties tomorrow."

As he walked shakily back to his car, he was painfully aware of his erection. He never got hard on's anymore. His cock was always limp, even when he masturbated and watched porn. But it was rock hard, and cum coated now. Gross, as he sat down, the sticky, wet cum made a cool puddle that was uncomfortable. Before, he pulled back onto the highway he had unbuckled his pants.

For the few miles that he had to drive home, he reached repeatedly into his underwear and scooped out handfuls of cum, raising it to his lips, he sucked the cum greedily from his fingers. Safely inside his own garage, he took off his undies and held them to his face, licking as much cum from them as he could.

He was still hard. Using the cum that coated it as lube he stroked his little cock. He was embarrassed how quickly he came, and ashamed that he caught his cum in his other hand and traumatized that he licked every drop from both hands.

That night, he went to the store and bought several pairs of pink, silky panties. Telling himself that there was no way he would actually go back to the rest stop, that the panties were just in case.

As he prepared for bed, his ass burned from the fucking he'd gotten, which made him remember each cock that he'd sucked clean. Before he knew it, his cock was hard again, and he was stroking it until he orgasmed again. The next day, he tried to go about his life like everything was normal. He was glad his wife was spending time with the grandkids.

His heart fluttered in his chest as he pulled on a pair of pink silky panties and climbed into his car. This time he was wearing a pair of soft, cloth sleep pants that would be very easy to pull off. He pulled into the rest stop. He was early. No construction vehicles yet. He went into the restroom. He heard their loud voices coming up the walkway and he removed his shorts and bent forward, holding the sink. His ass was lubed and ready...