Our Neighbour

Story Info
A cuckold husband is told he now needs to serve too!
2.9k words
4.12
21.2k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Friday night and I was tired after a long week at work. Debby was sitting on the sofa next to me. The TV was on but neither of us was really watching it.

There was a loud knock at the door.

Debby jumped. She looked at me, excitement written on her face.

'I'll see who it is,' I said. But we both knew who it was.

'No, I'll go.' Debby took off before I could stop her.

She returned with our neighbour in tow. Desmond is a tall, older, muscular black man. He is also an intimidating alpha male.

The moment we moved into our dream home, he introduced himself to us. Poor Debby. I don't blame her. She was no match for him. Withing weeks Desmond had turned my loving young wife into his willing sex-slave. Once he was confident in his power over her, he cuckolded me. Now he often arrived at our door, unannounced, demanding sex with my wife.

Desmond was grinning happily as he looked at me. He clicked his fingers and Debby stripped naked before him. She dropped to her knees, her head bowed in submission. 'How may I serve you, Master?'

To my surprise he ignored my naked wife and stepped closer to me. 'I think it's time you learnt how to serve me too.'

'Me?' My throat was so tight my voice came out as a squeak.

He sat on the sofa next to me. 'Kiss me, slut!'

I sensed my wife watching me through the corner of her eye. It saddened me to know she would want me to do as I was told. She was completely under Desmond's spell. I had never once witnessed her refuse him anything. Not even when he offered her to his friends to use.

I was reluctantly bringing my mouth to his when Desmond suddenly held up his hand. 'Tell my bitch to kiss my feet, while you kiss me.'

This was one of his favourite games. He seemed to enjoy making me give my wife instructions. 'Debby, would you kiss Desmond's feet, while we kiss.' I always called him Desmond. Never, Master, as my wife did. It wasn't much but it was the only bit of rebellion I could manage.

I waited while my wife crawled on all fours to her Master. She removed his shoes and socks and began to kiss his feet. Desmond lowered his hand and I went back to leaning in closer to him. I pressed my lips to his and we kissed. It felt so wrong, yet I couldn't deny the ripple of thrill that snaked long my spine. Desmond had an aura about him. He exuded confidence and power. I hated him for enslaving my wife, and for cuckolding me, but he could hold me in the same grip in which he held my wife. Suddenly I was kissing him with genuine passion. I parted my lips and he thrust his thick tongue deep into my mouth. I moaned with lust and need.

I could hear the soft wet sounds of my wife as she worshiped her Master's feet. Debby was naked. Light reflected off the thick gold rings that weighed heavily on her tender nipples. Her pussy was now waxed smooth. Her asshole was no longer the tight little ring it was when we married. I had never placed my cock inside her ass. Desmond of course has, many times. As have his friends. He loves to tease me by making me watch as three or four of his friends take turns using Debby's asshole for their pleasure. Knowing how she will be used, he instructed me to help Debby cope. At least three times a week, I use an inflatable rubber bladder to widen her asshole. With my help, my wife can now take the biggest cock with ease.

These thoughts and others rattled through my head as I kissed the man who had turned my life into a living nightmare. He disgusted me as much as he excited me. I hated him but I could not deny his power or the hold he held over my wife and now me.

At first, I told myself I was revolted by watching this muscular black man fucking my beautiful young wife. It was shameful and humiliating to know I could not prevent it. The truth was, it also excited me. The stiffness of my own cock could not be hidden. The sight of Desmond's large, black hands roaming freely over Debby's milk-white skin was as perverse as it was wildly exotic. And then there was his monster sized cock. Debby obviously adored it. She told me that she still loved me but her need for Desmond's cock held her enthralled. She couldn't get enough of it. Sometimes he would tease her by denying her his cock. She would weep and beg at his feet. He only laughed. The sight of my wife, so distraught, caused me to intervein. I swallowed my pride and asked this terrible stranger if he would do me the favour of fucking my wife, to end her misery. He laughed in my face as he dragged Debby to our bedroom and used her as I watched.

Now I was kissing him and my body hummed with excitement. When he took hold of my wrist, I tried to pull free. To my great remorse I knew it was no more than a token effort and he easily placed my hand over the massive bulge in his trousers. The moment I felt his huge cock under my hand, my fingers closed around it. He released his hold on my wrist as I squeezed his cock and traced its outline through his trousers. As we kissed, I continued to play with his cock. I told myself I was being forced to do this. Nothing was further from the truth. I had watched how he controlled my wife with this monster and I was just as enthralled by it as she was.

Desmond finally pulled back. He smiled as he told me, 'I'm horny, boy. Do something about it!'

I knew what he wanted. He wanted me to humiliate myself by sucking his cock in front of my wife. Debby was knelling at his feet and would know exactly what I was doing. The scariest part was, I wanted to suck his cock. His huge size scared me, but I had seen Debby swallow nearly all his length and knew it could be done. Probably not be me. Not on my first attempt at sucking a cock, but I was sure I would learn. I was equally sure Desmond would make sure I learned. I knew with certainty, that if I took his cock in my mouth now, he would take great delight in giving me to his friends for further training. In no time I would be as good at sucking cock as my wife.

Fear of committing myself down this track made me hesitate. I reached for his shirt and began to unbutton it instead. Desmond's smirk told me he knew what I was doing and why, but he didn't stop me. When his shirt was open, I tugged it wide apart and dipped my head lower. I kissed and licked his stiffening nipples. His chest was covered in a mat of thick curls that tickled my lips as I smothered his muscular chest and stomach with tender kisses.

When I could no longer stall, and my own heated excitement overwhelmed my fear of being turned into a sex-toy, I unfasted the thick leather belt. I felt Debby's eyes on me but I refused to look at her as I tugged Desmond's trousers open. I reached inside and drew out his monstrous cock. It was warm and hard yet soft against my hand. Precum dribbled from the tiny slit in the fat mushroom shaped head and lubricated my hand as I lovingly caress his cock. It was as beautiful as it was hideous. It was an extension of Desmond's persona. It was large, black and intimidating. Staring at it close-up like this, I understood how my poor wife had fallen under his spell. Who could refuse such a weapon.

I flicked out my tongue and ran it over the head of his cock. Desmond's soft sigh of pleasure sent my head into a spin. I lapped greedily at his long stiff shaft. Very gently, I reached back onto his trousers and eased out his heavy scrotum. I sensed what it said about me as I dipped even lower and kissed his hairy ball-sack. Until this very moment I had never engaged in sex with another man. I had watched as men used Debby. I had even jerked off as I watched. I had licked her pussy and other holes clean, but this was the first time I had touched another man so intimately. The fact that I could do so, and so eagerly, caused me to reflect on my own sexuality and my worth as a man. After all, what heterosexual male, which is how I thought of myself, would so happily worship another man's balls this way? And what sort of man would stand by and allow his wife to be enslaved and be used the way I allowed Debby to be used. These were both good questions but ones I had no answer for, so I pushed them aside as I rose up and took Desmond's cock in my mouth. My lips were stretch wide to encompass his massive girth. The mushroom shaped head seemed to fill my mouth, but now that I'd started, I wanted so much more. My lips reached his circumcision scar and I gagged for the first time.

Desmond's soft chuckles rang in my ears, making me blush.

Debby looked up from where she was sucking on his toes to grin at me. She gave me a wink of encouragement, which was as horrifying as it was a relief. That fact that my wife was so openly pleased that I was sucking on another man's cock felt terribly wrong. Yet it was such a relief to know she was not angry, disappointed or jealous.

I spat out his cock and went back to kissing his balls, while I rethought my strategy. I conceded that I'd been too eager. I tried to take too much of his cock too quickly. Over the course of the last few months I'd watched Debby sucking many different cocks. While she could now take most of Desmond's friends balls deep with ease, even now, she took her time as she engulfed Desmond's mighty cock. I was no more than a humble beginner. I needed to crawl before I could walk.

I went back to the head of his cock and took it in my mouth once more. Desmond settled comfortably back and allowed me to take my time. So I did. I tickled it by running the tip of my tongue over it as I sucked. His sighs of pleasure told me I was doing something right at least. I cupped his big balls in one hand and gently massaged them as I worked my mouth over his fat nob.

Minutes passed.

Only when I felt confident enough, did I push lower, taking more of his cock in my mouth. I reached his circumcision scar and didn't gag. A feeling of achievement welled up from deep inside me. My sense of pride was short lived. As I dipped a little lower, I gagged once more. But now I had at least five inches of thick cock meat in my mouth.

No too bad!

There was at least another seven inches of cock left to swallow, but I conceded that I might never be able to take all his cock in my throat. I was yet to take any. I might have to wait until he handed me over to his friends before I could achieve that feat. Their cocks were all impressive, but none could match his. I might be able to work one of their cocks into my throat, as Debby did. Having done one, I was sure I could learn how to take more. It seemed strange, even to me, that I could be mentally planning how to become a good cocksucker. A boy-slut. But that was what I was doing as I sucked on Desmond's cock. That was the power he had over people. He could make you think anything was acceptable. Even normal.

I continued to work on him, doing my best to take a little more and then a little more cock in my mouth. I had been working hard for about twenty minutes so I should not have been surprised by sensing he was close to cuming. My jaw ached as a feeling of horror surged though me at the knowledge that he would very soon be pumping cum down my throat. I had of course eaten gallons of cum by now, but only second hand. I had cleaned Debby's pussy, her ass, her mouth, her face and even her tits, but I was yet to have cum sprayed directly into my mouth. On one hand, it seemed a mute difference, while on the other hand, it seemed a stretch too far. Not that any of that mattered. There was no way Desmond would allow me to pull away. Nor would I. In fact, I wanted his cum as cravenly as any two-dollar whore.

'Take it, boy-bitch, swallow it all!'

Debby was clapping her hands as thought I'd won a race or received some great prize, which in a way I suppose I had. Her lover had gifted me his cum, something she craved. To my wife, Desmond's cum was a treasure to be cherished. Yet it tore at my heart to see her so happy for me, knowing it was because I was taking another man's cum in my mouth.

Desmond pushed me away now and pulled Debby up onto his lap. He caressed her large breasts as she kissed his throat. 'Your boy-husband did well.'

'I am so pleased you liked it, Master.'

Desmond smirked at me. 'I'm sure you'll soon get better. With lots of practice.'

'Don't forget about me, Master. I want your cock too!'

He laughed now. 'Don't worry, my pet. I was thinking of giving the boy to some others for his training.'

'That would be best, Master.'

That stabbed at my heart. She wanted his cock all to herself.

He stood up, carrying my naked wife in his arms. He looked down at me. 'If I were you, I'd start training your ass, boy. I think it might be getting a workout sooner rather than later.'

'Thank you.' I had planned on adding, for the warning. I wondered why I didn't.

He carried my wife into our bedroom and laid her down on the bed. Debby giggled like an excited schoolgirl as she got onto her hands and knees and offered herself to her lover and master. In this position, Desmond would have his choice of which hole to use.

I had followed him in and sat on the chair near the bed. The one I sat on as I watched him and his friends as they abused my wife's eager body. Desmond was easing himself in Debby's pussy as he turned to look at me. 'I have an assignment for you, boy.'

'What is that, sir.' In my mind, sir was less humiliating than master.'

'I want you to offer yourself to your boss. I'll give you one week to at least suck his cock. And I want evidence as proof.'

I was stunned. 'How am I going to do that?'

Desmond laughed. 'I don't have a clue.' He turned back and concentrated on fucking my wife.

The scene laid out before me barely registered as thoughts and plans spun around inside my head. What if I gave Debby to my boss, Jack? That might work. I could setup a hidden camera or a phone and video it for Desmond. He might enjoy watching Debby seducing my elderly boss. Once Jack had fucked Debby, I could demand to be allowed to suck his cock before he fucked her again. Yes, that would work. I was sure of it. What fat, ugly, old man wouldn't do anything to fuck a gorgeous, sexy, young woman like Debby! If that didn't work, I could blackmail him with the video. I'd met Jack's wife. Beatrice was as wrinkled as an old prune and as skinny as a rake handle. I'm sure she wouldn't be impressed with her husband fucking a woman a beautiful and sexy as Debby.

I was convinced Debby wouldn't be a problem either. Desmond had trained her to be a willing slut. I was convinced she would happily fuck Jack for me. I was sure of it. Six months ago I would have been horrified at the thought of Debby and Jack having sex. Now I almost giggled with glee at the thought of using my wife as bait so I could suck his disgusting old cock.

And all to please Desmond.

With my plans made, I settled back to enjoy watching our neighbour fuck my wife.

Then a thought hit me. Would he want to fuck me as well? Would Jack enjoy using me so much he would turn me into his pet, like Desmond had turned Debby into his? A ripple of excitement ran along my spine. Part of me hoped he would! I thought I might enjoy being the office slut.