Bill's CMNF Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like I said, he's not perfect, but he seems like a good one. I actually regret what you're putting him through; especially since it wont help you win our bet anyway," Suzy commented.

"Oh. I forgot to tell Bill to get lots of crispy noodles with the soup," Denae said as she picked up her cell phone. She began a text message and typed, 'Bill you HAVE to help me win the bet. When back here really check out Suzy so she caves.'

However, to deceive Suzy, what Denae said as she typed was, "please get lots of crispy noodles."

From her chair, Suzy admitted, "I'm pretty buzzed. Not totally wasted, though. How 'bout you?"

"Right now, I'm not sure if I'm too drunk or not drunk enough," Denae quipped.

A little while later a knock at the door announced Bill's return. Both girls got up and headed for the door. When Denae opened it, they found Bill standing with his head bowed, holding a brown bag out toward the door.

"Oh, come in," Denae insisted.

"If you would just fish out the Sweet 'n Sour Chicken, I'll take it and head home," he answered.

Grasping the bag with one hand and his arm with the other, Denae pulled him through the doorway. "You'll do no such thing. We had dinner plans tonight. You're eating with me."

As he reluctantly shuffled through the door, Denae handed the bag to Suzy, who moved toward the table with it.

Denae closed the door and leaned into Bill's ear and whispered, "Help me win this thing."

She pulled him close and kissed him. Then she turned him toward the table, where Suzy was unbagging the food. Denae nodded her head toward Suzy, silently urging Bill to attempt to shame Suzy into covering herself.

He gave in and looked over at Suzy. He had seen her clothed many times and was aware she had a good figure and a pretty face with beautiful blue eyes. But seeing her naked was very different. Her skin was slightly paler than Denae's, but every bit as smooth. He could now see her big, beautiful, full breasts with large, pink areolas and nipples, that, while not fully erect, were very prominent. At the table, she was resting a knee on one of the chairs and was turned so that he had a three-quarter view of her. Her legs very smooth and were very shapely. It was evident she worked out regularly; her stomach was flat and she was very toned all over. And he could see that her vagina was completely shaved and smooth, with no shaving bumps or blemishes. Suzy's hood and vaginal lips were noticeably visible, protruding well out of her labia. And Bill could see Suzy had a tattoo around the base of her left breast. It looked to him like a string of roses, but he was not about ask her if he was correct.

Suzy seemed intent on the business of retrieving everyone's food and either did not know Denae had prompted Bill to study her or did not care.

"You gonna stay and eat, B.C.?" she asked without looking up at him.

He did not reply and Denae, wanting more of a reaction from her roommate, joined her at the table. She walked around behind Suzy, grabbed her breasts, squeezed them, and lifted them upward.

"Bill, aren't these the most gorgeous breasts you've ever seen?" Denae asked.

Still acting nonchalant, and continuing to set our containers, Suzy looked up at him. They would have made eye contact, except Bill was looking at her breasts in Denae's grip. She casually said, "I doubt they are, but you're welcome to feel them if you want."

Frustrated, Denae let go of Suzy and huffed around the table. She went to the cabinet and retrieved a plate for each of them. She held one out for Bill and he moved closer to the table and lowered his head to avoid staring at Suzy, since looking at her had resulted in his embarrassment, not hers.

As they dished up their meals, Suzy asked, "So, Bill, see anything you like?" laughing at his unease.

The three dished up their food and Denae suggested they eat in the family room; she and Bill on the couch and Suzy in the recliner. Bill noticed the pile of Denae's clothes on the table and glanced at Denae. As her hands were full, she used her foot to push them off the table onto the floor.

Just as they got seated, Suzy noticed that Bill did not have a drink, so she volunteered to pour him a margarita. When she returned with it, she walked over to hand it to Bill, who was still doing his best to avoid gazing at her as she held it out. Rather than simply put the glass in his hand, Suzy decided to have some fun at his expense, and she moved her hand around as Bill reached and groped, eventually forcing him to look up at her so he could locate the drink. His glance lingered on her for a second and she laughed. She relented and handed him the drink and returned to the chair.

As she moved, she laughed and said, "Wow B.C., that's quite the trouser tent you have going there."

Denae looked over and could see that Bill was very much aroused. He immediately put his free hand over his crotch, attempting to hide his erection. It secretly amused both girls that the only clothed person in the room was the one who was embarrassed. Denae scolded Suzy and reached past Bill, grabbed a pillow, and put it in his lap.

"You OK?" she asked him.

"I can't say I've ever hung out with two naked girls before," he said. "This is awkward...but kinda cool. Is that bad?"

"You don't need to be embarrassed about having a stiffy, Bill," Suzy commented. "I guess we should take it as a compliment. And if it would help you, you could always take your clothes off too."

"Oh no," Denae quickly snapped. "He's my boyfriend. Seeing his package is reserved for me."

Denae patted the pillow as if to reassure Bill and the three began eating. Bill looked up at the TV and asked what they were watching. Suzy responded they had started binge watching a show, but neither had paid much attention to it. Hearing that, he asked if they might watch a movie. Both girls agreed and they all began discussing what they could watch. Suzy had the remote and began scrolling through possibilities.

Denae looked over at Bill and quietly asked, "How ya doing?" as she slipped her hand under the pillow and under the waistband of his shorts. He tensed up but said nothing. She felt he was rock hard. She removed her hand, set her plate on the coffee table, and stood up.

"C'mon," she said, gently urging him to stand up.

He looked confused, but complied though he kept the pillow over himself. She urged him to follow her out of the room. As they passed by Suzy, she laughed softly.

"Ya'll have fun. Guess we'll watch a movie later," she added, still laughing quietly.

Once in the bedroom, Denae took the pillow from Bill and dropped it to the floor and kneeled on it. She reached out and unbuttoned his shorts, unzipped the fly, and slid his shorts down to the floor, releasing his erection and causing him to breath heavily.

Stroking him gently, she said, "Poor guy. You're about to burst."

Then she slowly slid her mouth down on his throbbing penis.

Pulling back, she said, "Whoa. It tastes like you're already about to cum."

He could do nothing more than groan slightly as she took him back in her mouth as far as she could. As she did this, she gently caressed his scrotum with her free hand. He felt his hips thrust forward involuntarily and then he felt himself begin to shudder, pumping his load into Denae's mouth. She pulled back but kept his head in her mouth. She milked his penis with her hand, encouraging him to empty himself completely. After a few more strokes, she pulled her mouth off him and swallowed. Immediately after, she put him back in her mouth to ensure she extracted every drop. She sat back on her heels and swallowed again, still holding onto his penis with her hand. He exhaled loudly.

"You feel better?" she asked.

He sat down on her bed and then laid back. "Yeah," he whispered.

She got off the floor and sat next to him on the bed and lightly stroked his member, which was returning to a flaccid state.

"I had been planning on that later in the evening as a 'thank you' for this morning. But as horny as you seemed to be, I figured it couldn't wait. Now, tell me the truth; was seeing Suzy naked what got you that turned on?"

"Seeing you naked always turns me on."

"That's sweet but cut the crap. Was seeing her big tits the thing?"

"Well, truthfully, it was seeing you both naked," he replied quietly, but he quickly added, "But it was mostly you." He dared not admit that Suzy's brazenness, her full vaginal lips, and her tattoo had aroused him as much as his girlfriend.

Standing up, Denae looked at him and quietly said, "Why don't you take a minute to pull yourself together and then come out and eat?"

As he looked at her, he said, "A thank you for this morning? I was afraid I had frightened you and you were going to break up with me."

She patted his groin. "Don't be stupid. You'd have to do something really out of line for me to break up with you. And you don't seem like the type of guy who would ever get really out of line."

Denae grabbed the pillow, left the room, and closed the door behind her.

When Suzy saw her emerge from the bedroom after only a few minutes, she quipped, "Wow. You work fast."

Denae did not say anything as she made her way back to the couch. Once there, she tossed the pillow down, picked up her margarita and took a big sip, swishing it around in her mouth, before swallowing it.

Suzy laughed again and said, "Well I was wondering which way you got him off, but now I'm only wondering did you spit or swallow."

Denae rolled her eyes and replied, "Well, let's just say I had a very large protein appetizer." Whispering, she added, "Besides, I would have been back sooner, but we chatted for a bit after."

This prompted more laughter from Suzy.

Denae reclaimed her seat on the couch and indicated to Suzy that Bill would return in a couple of minutes. While Denae and Bill were away, Suzy had abandoned her search for a movie and had begun eating. Denae now picked up her plate and took a bite. Bill soon emerged from the bedroom and joined them in the family room. Suzy could not help but laugh as he slowly made his way back.

"You gonna be alright, B.C.? Looks like the tent is gone now."

"I'm much better now," he said as sat down next to Denae.

He eventually picked up his plate and fork and ate along with the girls.

"So, Bill, I hear you met Derek today," Suzy commented out of nowhere.

"Suzy," Denae groaned.

Instinctively, Bill knew Suzy had created an opportunity to coax Denae into confiding in them the still unknown events the night Denae had called Suzy for help. Since Suzy had nicely set up the opportunity, Bill played along.

"Well, we saw him in the library today," he admitted sheepishly. "I don't think I like that guy."

"Ha!" Suzy exclaimed. "I guess not. Considering what you did to that asshole."

"I got the feeling Denae was bothered by him, so when he wouldn't leave, I did my best to persuade him."

"Can we please put this behind us and watch a movie or something?" Denae interjected.

"Whatever," Suzy grumbled. "I'm just real glad he got what's coming to him after he hit you like he did."

"He hit you?" Bill asked, raising his voice, and turning to Denae.

"Hell yes, he did," Suzy exclaimed. "Right here in front of me. I had start calling the cops to get him to leave. And I have no idea what he did to her the night before, but it must have been awful."

Annoyed, Denae put her plate down and gave Suzy a look that would have killed her, if looks could kill. She took a sip of her margarita, exhaled sharply, and said she would explain what had happened. After another breath and a moment of thought, she said she would only relate to them what lead up to Derek coming to the apartment and hitting her if they both promised never to go after Derek or anyone else. They agreed, Bill less willingly than Suzy. Denae made them both, especially Bill, confirm their promises to refrain from any kind of revenge, before letting them in on her secret.

She had met Derek the last week of the Spring semester but had not had time to go on a real date. They kept in touch over the summer and he had been charming and interesting in all of their video chats, texts and calls. So, they intended to see where things might go once they were back at school.

They had both returned to town a couple of weeks before classes started. Derek had moved into the fraternity house and Denae and Suzy had moved into the apartment. She and Derek had gone to dinner and a movie, and he had seemed ok. They did not see each other every day, but they did spend time together. Denae made it a point, for Bill's sake, to be clear she and Derek had not had sex. Derek had invited Denae to a party at the fraternity house and she was looking forward to going since she and Derek had been getting along well up to that point.

Derek picked Denae up to take her to the party. When they arrived at the house, there were lots of people there and Derek suggested they make their way through the crowd to get a couple of drinks from the refrigerator in his room. But Derek wound up leading her to a room upstairs where one of Derek's brothers, the president of the chapter, was waiting all by himself. Denae was puzzled and asked what was going on. Derek explained that he was compelled to follow a fraternity tradition and let his president have sex with his date.

By this point of the story, both Bill and Suzy had set their dinners aside and were listening intently to Denae. They were both looking upset and angry. Bill was clenching his fists.

Denae continued and related that she informed Derek and the president that there was no possibility she was going to have sex with someone she did not want to. She attempted to leave, but they both grabbed her and tried to force her toward the bed at one side of the room.

"That explains the bruises I saw," Suzy said sadly.

Denae slowly nodded in affirmative and continued. She managed to knee the president in the groin, which forced him to give up the effort. Derek was shocked when his brother buckled over and let go as well. Denae managed to get out of the room, and ran downstairs back through the crowd, uncertain if they had followed her. She ran out of the house and down the street until she felt she was safely away and called Suzy to ask for a ride home.

"And then Derek tried calling me all the next day, until he finally came over and broke in. That's the part that you saw, Suzy," Denae admitted.

All three sat in silence. Bill was taking heavy breaths, visibly angry. Suzy was on the verge of crying. Denae alternated her glance between them to see what each would have to say.

Bill turned to Denae and offered to hold her, which Denae was glad for.

"Denae, you did not deserve that. No one does. I'm glad you trust us enough to share that with us. But so help me, now I wish I had killed that bastard this morning. And the president needs to be taught a lesson too," Bill said as she rested in his arms.

Suzy moved over to the couch and joined the hug as best she could from her standing position.

Fighting back tears, Suzy said, "Oh, D. I'm so sorry. I knew it was something terrible, but I wasn't sure what. And now I wish Bill had killed the son-of-a-bitch too."

For some reason, that last comment made Denae laugh a little, which broke the tension. Suzy returned to her chair, but Bill held onto Denae for a few minutes.

Eventually, Denae suggested they finish their dinner and find a movie to watch.

"Ya know? I was so shook up by what happened to Denae, I did not even think to check if Bill got a boner while he was hugging two naked girls. And I know I was pressing my right tit into him real good."

"I was too angry. All the blood rushed to my head."

Suzy looked over at the couple from her chair. "Hey, Bill. Thinking about what you did to Derek this morning, I just have to know; can you, like, beat up everybody?"

Bill shook his head. "C'mon. I'm not some thug. I don't do things like that. This morning was one of those times I had no choice."

Denae, attempting to put the matter to rest, asked, "OK. You both promised to let the matter drop, right? Derek hasn't been a problem since then. And based on what I saw this morning, I doubt I'll ever see him again."

Her boyfriend and best friend indicated they agreed to put the incident in the past, though Bill reserved the right to confront Derek should he ever make any sort of contact with Denae in the future.

The search for a movie was once again taken up. Each of the girls offered suggestions that were shot down by one or another of the group. When Suzy suggested a movie known to feature a lot of sexual activity, both Denae and Bill objected.

"Why not?" Suzy demanded. "I'm the one who doesn't have anyone to help me out if it makes us horny."

After a fair amount of discussion, Bill convinced the girls to put on an Alfred Hitchcock movie starring Cary Grant. Suzy wondered why anything from the previous century would be of any interest to them. But he persisted and Denae admitted she was willing to give it a try. Suzy then relented and queued up the movie.

Early in the show, all three finished their dinner and Bill held Denae on the couch. At the end of the movie, Denae commented that it was, in fact, a good movie. Even Suzy had to admit she liked it despite the cheesy special effects.

"That Cary Grant was pretty hot in that suit," Suzy stated.

"I liked how Roger risked himself to save Eve," Denae added. "He reminded me of someone I know," as she patted Bill's leg. "You don't own a gray suit, by any chance, do you?"

Complaining she had almost sobered up during the movie, Suzy suggested they all have another margarita. Denae agreed and Bill stated he would join them in another round, so all three headed to the kitchen.

"Hey Bill. Watch Denae's tits jiggle while she uses the blender," Suzy implored.

"Nah. Suzy's the better show. Just check those things out," Denae replied nodding her head toward Suzy's chest.

Bill shook his head in disbelief. "I'd kinda forgotten about this bet during the movie. How long do you two think you can keep this up? I suppose I should feel lucky. I mean how many guys would love to be me right now? Hanging out with two beautiful girls who won't wear a stitch? But what about school tomorrow? And I want to take my girlfriend out on a date Friday night. Ya'll need to settle this thing pretty quick."

"Beautiful? You're as old fashioned as that movie. Don't you mean hot?" Suzy questioned.

"Don't get me wrong you're both hot also. But beauty is inside as well as outside. And you both have that," he answered.

Taken aback, Suzy admitted, "Wow. I'm flattered. And that's really sweet of you."

Denae smiled. "Yeah. Bill's right. We better figure this out. You should give in...and he's also right; we're both beautiful."

Denae finished mixing and tasted the potation. "This is a good batch."

As Denae poured, Suzy wondered aloud what they should do now. Her suggestions included watching another movie, watching TV or playing a game.

"What games do you have?" Bill inquired.

Denae went to a drawer in the TV stand. As she rooted around, she found a puzzle, a word game, a children's board game, a checkerboard and checkers, and a deck of cards.

"Guess there'd be no point in strip poker," Denae mentioned. "I know. How about 'Never Have I Ever'?"

Suzy agreed and mentioned they could play the drinking version, where each person would have a shot of tequila as a penalty. Bill stated he was unfamiliar with the game.

"We'll explain it," Denae assured him. "This should be good for some laughs."

The girls suggested they play at the kitchen table rather than spread out around the family room. Bill agreed, realizing he could keep his chair pulled up to the table, concealing his crotch from view should he become aroused again.