Bill's CMNF Evening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As they took seats at the table, Denae explained the rules, which Bill found simple enough. The girls suggested Bill start, so that they could gauge his grasp of the game.

"OK. Never have I ever cheated on a test," he stated.

Both girls rolled their eyes and took a shot.

"Really? That's surprising," Bill said as he took an opportunity to glance at their breasts.

"Whatever," Suzy retorted. "I suppose that means you never have? Figures. Also, we were hoping for something a little more...salacious. You're next D."

Denae thought for a moment, then smiled slyly and looked at Bill. "Never have I ever given a girl oral sex."

Bill raised his eyebrows and then picked up his glass. But they both noticed that Suzy also took a shot.

"Really??" Denae asked, very astonished. "Details. Details. We need to hear about this."

Suzy explained that during freshman year, Denae was off somewhere, so she and another girl had gotten drunk in the dorm and, at one point, one of them mentioned being 'curious'. Before she knew it, they were taking turns satisfying that curiosity.

Denae and Suzy were giggling. Bill sat quietly.

"Look at Bill turning red. Are you getting another boner too?" Suzy teased. "And just so you two know, based on the orgasm she had, I was pretty good at it...and Denae we were on your bed."

It was now Suzy's turn, so she sat thinking and then looked at Bill with a wicked smile on her face. "How about this? Never have I ever been in a wet T-shirt contest."

Denae rolled her eyes at Suzy. "Really Suze? That's cheap." The reaction caused Suzy to laugh. Denae then reached for her shot glass and drank.

"Wait. What?" Bill asked. "Did you really?"

"Yes. But it was Suzy's doing." Looking at her roommate but still addressing Bill, she added, "Which is why her using it now isn't fair."

"Wow. So, you got up in front of people in a wet T-shirt? Where was this? Here at school?"

Suzy interjected, "No. It was in Florida last summer." She turned to Denae and said, "And I think you really should've won."

Denae picked up the story from there. Suzy had come down to Florida to visit with her for a week. One night they caught up with some of Denae's old high school friends at a crowded bar. That night happened to be the night of the bar's weekly wet T-shirt contest. It took place later in the evening; after the bar patrons had had ample time to drink enough that there would be plenty of willing contestants among the crowd. When the call came for contestants, several girls jumped on stage right away. Suzy suggested Denae could beat any of the girls who had volunteered and her high school friends, particularly the female ones, joined Suzy in persuading Denae to enter.

Denae admitted she had had quite a few drinks and succumbed to the peer pressure and her own ego. So, she entered the contest with six other girls from the crowd. They were taken backstage by a female bar employee who gave them T-shirts. The employee suggested ways they could cut or rip the shirts to make them sexy and she advised the contestants to remove any clothing they did not want ruined but instructed them they must keep their panties on. Denae noticed most of the girls removed their shoes and all their clothes, except for panties, so she did so as well.

Bill interrupted her at this point. "So, you just took all your clothes off right there?"

"Well, I was wearing one of my favorite skirts and I didn't want it to get messed up. And I didn't want my shoes to get ruined either. But I had a thong on...and I was drunk. Anyway, we went out there and they poured icy cold water on us one at a time. And we danced and jiggled around for a while. Of course, the guys running the show made sure we were out there a long time. The crowd was really wild. And my friends were really cheering me on."

Suzy interrupted her here. "Bill, you should have seen her. She was really hot. And her tits were beautiful with her nipples were sticking way out there."

Bill, feeling himself getting aroused as he imagined his girlfriend in a wet T-shirt, shifted in his seat.

"For a few minutes, I thought I might actually win. The crowd was really cheering me on. Some girls got eliminated, leaving two others and me. So, in the next round, I ripped the T-shirt off. That got a big reaction from the crowd. But, I wound up coming second. And after the contest, Suzy told me that the reason the crowd was cheering for me wasn't just because they liked my tits, but my cotton thong wound up being see-through when they doused us with the water. So, they were mostly cheering for my beaver."

All Bill could muster in the way of a reaction was, "Wow."

They continued going around with the questions and the drinking. As more turns were taken, they all began to feel and display the affects of the alcohol, which lead to much laughter and questions which grew progressively more risqué.

Over the course of the game, they learned several things about each other that surprised them. Denae had been arrested for indecent exposure the night she graduated from high school when she was caught streaking on the beach. She was 18 years old and so was charged as an adult. She had to perform community service, which she hated, but avoided paying a fine.

Bill had wrecked a car in someone's yard, doing damage to the yard. But he had left the scene and was never caught. Suzy chastised him for having boring confessions.

In addition to performing cunnilingus, Suzy admitted having had sex with two people at once. Again, Denae demanded details. Suzy explained at the beginning of sophomore year, she had met up with a guy at a party. Reasoning that he was her best option for sex that night, she flirted with him so he would get the message. He asked her back to his place and she agreed. But, he had driven his roommate to the party, so when it was time to leave, he had to drive both Suzy and the roommate. Being in a playful mood, she sat on the roommate's lap during the trip since he had not found anyone to hook up with. But during the drive, she felt the size of his member through his jeans and her skirt. She was so impressed, she started flirting with him. By the time they were back at the boys' apartment, each assumed she intended to have sex with him, and she did not back out.

"They DP'ed me," she concluded. Laughing, she added, "The weirdest part was them trying to work out who would get me where."

Denae and Suzy laughed at the situation. Bill, despite feeling the affects of the alcohol, was shocked enough by Suzy's adventure that he could do no more than raise his eyebrows.

By 12:30 a.m., the game had run its course and the trio ran out of confessions they might elicit from each other. All three were intoxicated to one degree or another and sat quietly as each decided whether they should be the one to ask about doing something else.

"There's something that's been bugging me," Bill finally said, speaking slower than usual, hoping to avoid sounding drunk. "Suzy, is one of your boobs bigger than the other?"

Both Denae and Suzy erupted in laughter.

"Bill Collins!" Denae exclaimed, still laughing. "I'm shocked at you!"

"I'm sorry. That's the tequila talking. I shouldn't have said that."

"Oh, I don't care. It's just that I'm surprised you looked at Suzy's tits enough to ask that," Denae replied.

"Well, B.C. Since you were studying my tatas, which do you think is bigger...or smaller?" Suzy inquired while sitting up straight, sticking them out there for him to examine.

Thoroughly embarrassed, Bill began to get up, saying, "I'm sorry. I was out of line."

Grabbing his arm and encouraging him to stay seated, Suzy added, "It's OK. And you're right, for the record. So, which one is it?"

He looked over at Denae. "Well, I know. But I'm not telling you. Which do you think it is?" she asked, motioning toward her roommate's chest.

Shaking his head, he blurted out, "Right is bigger?"

"Bingo!" Suzy said, shaking them back and forth. "The right one is just a little bigger.

That's why I got the tattoo around this one," pointing at her left breast. Pausing, a moment later, she looked over at Denae and added, "It makes bra buying really hard."

Getting up from his chair, Bill said, "Whew. It's getting late. I should probably get going."

Denae also stood up, reached out, and grabbed his arm. "Oh no. You're not driving tonight. Just spend the night here. That way you WON'T get into an accident and you WILL get lucky."

The three agreed it was time to go to bed since there should be school the next day; at least if the bet were somehow settled by morning. As they headed off, Suzy reminded Denae the bet was still in place and mentioned that though each would be in her own bedroom, they would be on the 'honor system' regarding remaining undressed.

Pulling herself against Bill's side, Denae scoffed. "Pfft, I won't be needing any clothes tonight. They'd just be in the way."

####

As soon as they closed the bedroom door, Bill pulled Denae close and kissed her. After kissing her lips, he moved down, kissing her neck and moving on to her cleavage. As his lips moved over her, he whispered, "All evening I had to see you naked and couldn't touch you."

Giggling, Denae responded, "You could've touched me in some places."

After gently kissing her left nipple, he said, "Not where I wanted to. Like here."

"Well, you can touch me anywhere you want now."

He moved over to her right breast, keeping his lips and the tip of his tongue in contact with her skin as he went, and kissed her right nipple.

"Mmm," Denae moaned softly.

He then began to gently squeeze her breasts, a hand cupping each one. And he nibbled on her nipples, alternating between the two. As he did this, she began to remove his clothes, starting with his shorts, since that would not interfere with the attention he was paying to her breasts. Once his shorts were off, she began messaging his penis and scrotum. As she started touching him, she noticed that he was already semi-hard.

As they moved to the bed, she pulled his shirt off and they collapsed on the mattress with him on top. He held himself up with his arms while they kissed more, and she reached down and slowly guided him into her. He slowly entered her, and she moaned her approval. She was warm, moist, and tight. He paused briefly before beginning a pattern of slowly retreating and thrusting. She squeezed the head of his penis each time he thrusted forward, giving him a euphoric sensation. They were in perfect rhythm as the rate of his thrusts gradually increased until eventually, they both simultaneously reached climax.

She pulled him close, wrapping her arms around him and letting him rest on her, taking the weight off his arms. She squeezed his manhood again, causing him to moan. They remained like that for a few minutes, holding each other, without speaking.

Eventually, Denae patted his butt. "I need to go to the bathroom to tidy up," she whispered.

He withdrew himself from her and rolled over. She leaned over and kissed him again, got up, and headed out of the room. She returned a few minutes later with a warm washcloth, which she used to wipe off his now-flaccid member.

"There was a time today where I thought you were going to break up with me and we would never do that again."

Still working the washcloth, she said, "Why would you think that? What you did to Derek made me want you more, not less."

"That's a relief," he said.

"Well then, that's a third time I've been able to relieve you tonight," she answered, smiling.

He laughed.

Finished wiping him, she laid down next to him. "I'm glad you weren't too drunk to perform just now. I'd been wanting you since the library."

He did not respond with words, but instead put his arm around her and pulled her close, so she was resting her head on his shoulder.

Grazing her fingers through his chest hair, she said, "How about getting to see Suzy naked? Is she what you imagined?"

"I was mostly concentrating on you; your boobs and legs and butt."

Slapping his chest and sitting up, Denae laughed and snapped. "You liar! If you noticed Suzy's tits are different sizes, you really studied her."

Realizing he had been caught, Bill started stammering in hopes of coming up with a cover story, but it was no use.

"Calm down. I don't care if you looked at her. Hell, I was telling you to at one point. And I can't blame you for getting horny looking at her. I mean even I lust over her tits. I wish mine were like that."

"Oh, I don't. I like yours just the way they are."

"C'mon. You don't have to say that just to make me feel better. I'm realistic. Hers are amazing."

Now he sat up. And he reached over, placing both hands on her breasts with his thumbs on her nipples.

"No Denae. These are perfect," he said as he lightly squeezed them. "They are a perfect size. And they're the right combination of firm and soft. And your nipples? They're amazing too. I love how they stick out at times. It makes me just want to nibble on them and flick them with my finger." After a pause, he added, "And they would definitely win any contest I were judging."

She smiled and laughed. They laid back down, holding each other, and soon drifted off to sleep.

####

Denae's alarm woke Bill up at seven o'clock. But it did not wake Denae up, so he had to reach over her to turn it off. The movement roused her. Still mostly asleep, she smiled at him, put her arm around him and threw a leg over him.

"Shouldn't we get up?" he asked.

"I don't want to," she replied quietly while slowly caressing his leg with her own. "My head hurts and you feel good."

"We have Art Class this morning."

She groaned in reply.

Bill finally got up and out of the bed and started to put his clothes on. Suzy sat up and watched him.

"We drank too much last night," she mumbled.

"We sure did. But it's our own fault. We shouldn't have fessed up to our sordid pasts so we'd have to pay the penalties with tequila shots."

Bill, now dressed, offered to make them some coffee. She accepted and he headed out to the kitchen. He found the nearly empty tequila bottle and the shot glasses on the table, where they had been left. He rooted around for a coffee filter, put some grounds and water in the machine and turned it on. Soon, the aroma of coffee was wafting around the apartment. He poured two cups and headed back to Denae's bedroom.

Upon his return, he found her up and looking through her dresser drawer.

"Are you getting dressed?" he asked as he offered her a mug.

"Seems like the thing to do before going to school." Taking the mug and taking a sip, she added, "And thanks. This helps."

"So that means you are giving in on the bet?"

She closed her dresser drawer. "Oh shit. I forgot about that."

She turned and looked at him. "Quick. Let's go out to the kitchen. Maybe Suzy will forget about the bet and come out dressed."

They both scurried out to the kitchen where they decided to sit at the table and wait for Suzy. As they sipped their coffee, Bill ran his eyes all over the portions of Denae's body that were not obscured by the table. She smiled and shook her head.

"Oh yeah," he said. "Those would win any contest I was running."

Just then, they heard Suzy's door open. They both looked as she emerged and were disappointed to see she was still naked, evidently still very much intent on winning the bet.

"Umm. Coffee," Suzy said as she walked past them to the coffee maker to pour herself a cup.

As she passed by, Bill could not help but notice her vagina lips swaying ever so slightly as she walked. Denae, also watching Suzy, did not notice Bill's gaze at her roommate's pubic region.

Suzy leaned against the counter, faced the pair completely unashamed, and took a sip of her coffee. Unlike the previous evening, Suzy's nipples were now fully erect. "Are you as hung over as I am?" she inquired.

"Looks like someone is cold this morning," Denae commented with a smile.

Suzy looked down and realized her nipples were standing out like two pencil erasers. She used her free hand to rub them. "I was warm in bed until just now, so yeah, the girls are cold."

Bill shook his head. "C'mon ya'll. Are you still going on with this bet?" he asked, sounding exasperated. "This has got to end."

Suzy smiled. "A bet's a bet. And there is big money and chores riding on this one. I'm not giving in."

"I can't afford to lose," Denae added.

Bill stood up and looked at both the girls. "You blew off school and work yesterday. You're about to blow off school again today. This needs to stop. Not only that, but I want to take my girlfriend out for a date tonight and I can't do that if you're still going on with this."

"Settle down, B.C." Suzy gently urged.

"And you know what the worst part is? You two are going to cost me my man card if anyone finds out I'm trying to get two beautiful, naked girls to get dressed," he complained.

The girls both laughed at that. Denae stood up and walked over and put her arms around him from behind. "Don't worry about your man card. We won't tell anyone you were trying to get girls to put clothes on."

Only mildly amused, Bill stated, "Wait. I have an idea. I just thought of it. I should have thought of it last night."

"What's that?" Suzy inquired.

"A tiebreaker," he answered.

Both girls looked puzzled.

Bill explained that in basketball games, if the teams are tied at the end of regulation, they play an Overtime period to determine a winner. He supposed neither girl would give in. They confirmed. He then told them they were effectively tied at the end of regulation and needed to go to Overtime to decide the winner. Or since there was no clock in this contest, they needed a tiebreaker instead of Overtime.

The girls indicated there was logic to this and asked him how they could break the tie. He mentioned they would need to decide on a type of contest; it could be some sort of physical challenge or a mental challenge or even a game where luck would decide.

"For instance, you could see who can do the most push-ups," he suggested. "Or I'd prefer jumping jacks myself."

Suzy smiled, nodded, and looked at him approvingly. "Alright, B.C.! Look at you trying to find ways to get us bouncing our boobies. You're loosening up."

"I'm not sure about physical contests, especially the way I feel this morning, but we should definitely do something to break the stalemate," Denae mentioned as she moved back to her chair and her coffee.

Suzy now also sat down, and Bill joined them both. Together the three started suggesting games and tasks they could use to settle the bet. Lots of ideas were suggested but then dismissed for one reason or another. Suzy would have an advantage in a push-up contest as her big breasts would reduce the distance she would have to push up. A running race would not work as it would have to take place outside, which would be both public and cold. Neither wanted to leave the decision to luck by cutting cards or flipping a coin. Suzy objected to any game or task that would require a judge, since Bill would necessarily serve as the judge, and he would be biased toward Denae.

"Checkers?" Bill asked.

"I haven't played in years," Suzy said dismissively.

"Yeah, I haven't played since I was a kid," Denae commented.

"Then it should be a fair tiebreaker, right?" Bill suggested.

Not having a better idea, both girls agreed playing checkers would work as the tiebreaker. It would involve some level of skill and decision-making ability as well as a little luck. With Bill's help, they agreed on the rules: a player must take a jump if available and no flying kings. To determine who would play red and thereby move first, Suzy held a checker of each color behind her back and let Denae select a hand. Denae selected Suzy's hand which was holding a black checker, so Suzy would play red and move first.