Billy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where are you going to be Billy?"

She shrugged. "I have to go to the mods department Boss, I need some of my circuits tweaked." She continued with a small smile. "You literally nearly burnt out a couple of them a few times."

I frown.

"Will they return you to an utility android again?"

She laughed softly.

"Not possible Boss, I am fused together as is. Backwater planet remember? You are stuck with me as is. In more ways than you realize."

As I look at her quizzically she turns to me with an apprehensive look on her face.

"I didn't tell you this part Boss. I was afraid you would not let me fuck you if you did. Your semen bonded to me. I can never have intercourse with anybody else but you again, not without a complete purge which include all personality traits."

I looked at her shocked, not about the semen bond, but about the second part of her statement. My soul took over, I shrug and say in my normal gruff way: "Good, now I can get more use out of you. At least you can visit me in the brig then."

Billy smiles at me like a sunrise over a salt sea, seeing right through me.

"You are going to be a hero Boss I told you. If we weren't in uniform I would kissed you."

At that the hiss of the airlock opening interrupted us, and taking a last look that my uniform is correct I walk forward to the opening, Billy the prescribed two paces behind me. What happens next surprises me to no end. A large group of sailors is waiting outside with a tunnel of honor stretching before us and as we enter the cavernous space a deafening cheer went up from the assembled sailors. It took me a few moments through the back slaps to make out that they were congratulating us on the rescue of Isandlwana. We get to the end of the line I find the expected pair of MP's waiting for me, with a representative from the Admiralty's engineering department waiting for me. As I handed over the duffle bag with the valve in it I turn to the highest ranking MP, at least I rated a lieutenant, and raised an eyebrow. He saluted me and I saluted him back, and he was clearly uncomfortable with the 450 or 500 belligerent sailors of all ranks looking at them with open hostility, but to his credit when he addressed me his voice carried over the crowd.

"Lieutenant Vandermeer at your service Commander, I am here to escort you to your quarters. You are not under arrest but Vice Admiral Ludik requested that you confine yourself to the quarters until he can interview you sir."

"And the Petty Officer?" I asked him still with a raised eyebrow.

"I have received no orders about her sir."

I turn to Billy. "Carry on P/O."

We saluted each other and she turned away with the standard reply: "Aye aye Sir."

I turned back to the lieutenant and follow him into the heart of the Hub.

I cooled my heels for three days in the quarters I was assigned. Although not ideal as shore duty goes, I had enough time to think, relax, catch up on some sleep and think some more. At least I had a real bed and not a bunk, and I wasn't in the brig. My meals were delivered by a sailor, who also stocked my fridge with fizzy drinks. He slipped me a bottle of Cerubian Whisky on the second day, almost impossible to obtain, with the statement: "Compliments of somebody named Paco sir. He said you would know what that means."

The pilot of Isandlwana, bless his soul! It went down smooth, it reputation well deserved, and the pleasant burn that permeated my body was heavenly. I am not a heavy drinker as a rule, but I am known to really enjoy a good whisky. It was the fourth day when he brought me breakfast when he also delivered the summons I was expecting.

"By your leave Commander, Vice Admiral Ludik will see you at 1400 this afternoon. This gave me enough to make sure that my uniform is 100 percent correct and it is with a small amount of trepidation that I followed the same MP Lieutenant that met me in the hanger to the Admiral's office. I was pleasantly surprised when Billy was waiting for me outside the Admiral's office. We had only a few moments to exchange words before the Admiral's staff officer escorted us in.

"Are you good? Everything sorted out?"

"Absolutely Boss, full upgrade and everything in order now."

"Good."

In the admiral's office we come to a proper parade halt and we salute the admiral, a broad man with the signs of coming up the ranks as he leans against the front of his desk. He casually salutes us back and before I can report he says in a gravelly voice: "At ease, both of you."

I am surprised when he steps forward and puts out his hand. My hand is almost dwarfed by his paw-like hand as he shakes mine. I am even more surprise when he shakes Billy's hand as well.

"Before we start with the formalities, I just want to extend the thanks of myself, my sister and my whole family for rescuing my nephew, Commander Walters. But we will deal with the ramifications of that in a few moments. Please sit down so that we can get this over and done with."

Bemused, we both sit down in the two chairs in front of the admiral's desk as he walks around and sits in his chair. The door behind us opens and three rear admirals walk in. It straighten my spine slightly but keep my eyes on Vice Admiral Ludik.

"So, Commander Selby" the Admiral starts speaking "Let me introduce your to the newcomers. Rear Admiral Jonas from Legal who wanted you to charge you for illegal modifications to your engine and water tank until he was reminded that as you were under way under own steam you had Captain's privileges as senior officer in charge." I nodded politely at the almost skeletal thin admiral with the sour look on his face. "next to him is Rear Admiral McPherson the senior engineering officer who has booked the next two weeks with you two to discuss and dissect your modification to the number 7 valve to see if how you came to your conclusions and to look at some other problem he believe you can help him with." I nod politely at the red faced portly officer with the look of an engineer (always slightly dishevelled except on parade) and a broad smile on his face. "And last but not least, Rear Admiral Dos Santos from the office of the Admiral of the Fleet, Admiral Parker." I nod at the ruggedly handsome swarthy officer with an expressionless face who gets to his feet, Admiral McPherson following.

"On your feet Commander Selby and Petty Officer Selby."

I would only later catch on what his words meant but I get to my feet and stand at attention, waiting for the ax to fall on my neck. He started talking in a dry voice as he reads from a document.

"In recognition of your excellent re-working of the number 7 valve on starship engine coolers and thereby saving countless possible lives and expenses I Admiral Peter Ignatius Parker, by the powers and responsibilities inherent in my office as Admiral and Commander of the Earth Council Starfleet, and countersigned by the President of the Earth Council, President Vanessa Trengrove, bestow upon you this day the rank of Captain, with all its powers and responsibilities. May you serve the people of the Federation well."

At that Admiral McPherson steps forward and removes my ranks, replacing them with my new rank insignia. It takes all of my self control to keep my emotions and feelings from showing. Admiral Dos Santos turns to Billy and continues in his dry voice.

"Petty Officer Android BLL-23528 in recognition of your role in the re-working of the number 7 valve on starship engine coolers and thereby saving countless possible lives and expenses I Admiral Peter Ignatius Parker, by the powers and responsibilities inherent in my office as Admiral and Commander of the Earth Council Starfleet, and countersigned by the President of the Earth Council, President Vanessa Trengrove, bestow upon you this day the commissioned rank of Ensign, with all its powers and responsibilities. May you serve the people of the Federation well. In addition, you are granted the right to be known as Ensign Selby, in accordance with your bond, and a name of your choice will be placed on record and registered."

As Admiral McPherson attaches her ranks and name badge I realize that Billy was just elevated above all androids in service. And she was given the right to an officially recognized name! My heart swells with pride and an unknown tenderness and again it takes all my self control not to show my emotions.

As Admiral McPherson steps back Admiral Ludik steps forward with a wooden box in his hand as Admiral Dos Santos continues.

""In recognition of your heroic rescue of one hundred and seventy four souls by salvaging the Earth Council Starship ECS Isandlwana engines and all, and steering it to safety, I President Vanessa Trengrove, President of the Earth Council, and countersigned by the Admiral and Commander of the Earth Council Starfleet, bestow upon Captain Jonathan Selby and Ensign Selby of Starfleet Engineering Command, the Earth Council Medal of Honor and Valor, the highest honor than can be bestowed upon a member of the armed forces."

Admiral Ludik steps forward and proudly hang the medal around my neck before doing the same with Billy. He steps forward and shakes our hands again followed by the other admirals present. Admiral McPherson is last in like and he smile broadly as he shakes my hand.

"Take a week of shore leave Captain, then report for duty at my office, you and the Ensign both. I am so looking forward to picking your brains."

Admiral Ludik laughs heartily.

"That's typical of you Mac, begging e to have them in your office for two weeks and then giving them shore leave!"

He turns to us and carries on: :" Captain you and the Ensign are both invited to banquet in your honor at 1800 in the officer's mess. After which I believe the crew of my Isandlwana has requested your presence in the Non-com canteen as honored guests."

He laughs again.

"The way I know my nephew and his motley crew, may the Gods have mercy on your souls!"

As we walk away from the Admiral's office, constantly saluting as all soldier passing us salutes the heavy medals around our necks, I realize that Billy is carrying her duffle. As she sees what I am looking at Billy chuckles.

"You still don't understand do you Boss? They basically married us now. And as I am an officer and have to move to officer;s country, I am moving in with you!"

the penny drops and I smile broadly as I finally under sand why I was given quarters with a bed and double wardrobes. Suddenly I look forward to christening the bed!

Will Billy and Jonathan's adventures continue? Only time will tell...