Billy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes! Yes! Cum in me! Please! I want to feel that again! And again!" In a day full of surprises the next one was a doozy. Her pussy started vibrating in pulses! That pushed me over the edge, and if I thought my previous load was a lot I really outdid myself as I pushed myself as deep as I could get. One after the other my semen spurts squirts into her in copious volumes I haven't felt since I was a teenager. This trigger a wild reaction in her and she nearly buck me off as her back arch. Her hands grab my buns almost painfully, actually helping not to fly off of her, and an almost primaeval scream leave her lips. "Uugghhaaaaaaeeeeeyy!!!!"

I rolled off onto my side next to her, my bunk isn't that wide, and looked at her in wonder as I lean next to her on my elbow. Billy's eyes are closed and her chest heaves as if she had been running a marathon at full speed, the first time I saw an android do that, her face complete expressionless. When she didn't open her eyes after about two minutes I got anxious.

"Billy!" I ventured, and a few seconds later she shudders and expression returns to her face.

"Fuck Boss...I nearly burnt two circuits now." She says with a smile and a sense of relief washes over me. She opens her eyes and her blue eyes are intense as she looks up at me.

"After they installed my upgrade I was warned about the intensity of the feelings sex gives you was enhanced now to human level. Yes, I have sensors that gives me pleasure. And every time you cum inside me it triggers something, it was described to me as how you humans feel during orgasm. It nearly burnt out two of my sensory circuits now, that's how good it was. Thank you for giving me this beautiful experience."

I can only smile, and on an impulse I lean down and kiss her softly on the lips. Her programming took a few milliseconds to kick in and she kissed me back. When I finally take my lips away from her she smiles again.

"What a day for firsts. I get kissed as well."

The next moment an alarm goes off and both of us fly out of the bunk into the control room only for us to hear the faint sounds over the millennia of a ship in distress: ...---..., ...---..., ...---... SOS...

The next few minutes are a frantic scramble as we zoom in on the signal and the underlying identifying signal. Finally getting a bearing on the signal I turn us in its direction as it is something else that also hasn't changed, any distress call is immediately answered by all ships in the vicinity. I do drop us down to below light speed as it doesn't help if you try to help somebody and either overshoot or collide. In our case we would probably cleave most ships smaller than a battle cruiser in two the way we are are armoured and shaped. Billy shocks be as she says softly: "The signal belongs to ECS Isandlwana. They were reported missing four weeks ago in this sector according to the bulletins we have received. Computer indicates they are two hours away Boss. Permission to send a recognition signal Commander."

I am relieved to hear that from Billy and I immediately know that what we have just experienced will not interfere with us being professional while doing our work. Although it was funny being so formally correct when we are both sitting stark naked in front of our consoles, with post-coital sweat still drying on my ball-sack.

"Permission granted P/O." I growl back in my normal grumpy voice, and in my peripheral I see Billy smiling brightly at that.

"ECS Isandlwana this is EU-71402, we acknowledge your distress signal and is inbound to your position, ETA 2 hours."

When we didn't get answer back in the normal two minutes I start to worry, they must me in bad shape if they can't answer back. I activate all forward facing scanners.

"Billy..."

"Already on it, the area in front is the Cantankerous Asteroid Field Boss. They have some big-ass asteroids with their own gravity. A stricken ship can easily be caught in them. ECS Isandlwana is a Class II Frigate with her engine unit having two engines of the same type as ours, marked as a scout ship. Maximum complement of 180 sailors. She is a prime candidate for something like a big asteroid's gravity field, especially if there is something wrong with her engines."

Sucking breath between my teeth I make a snap decision.

"P/O your have helm, maintain speed and bearing for 90 minutes. I will be back well before then. I am going to grab a quick shower."

"P/O Billy has the helm aye." She chirps cheekily. Okay so not everything will be the same.

Ninety minutes later, sitting in the seat in uniform overall) I picked up the first warnings from the scanners, and if the armor wasn't so thick we would have heard small asteroids and space rocks pinging off our outer shell. Yes, Billy did call me a spoilsport before she went off to clean and get dressed as well. So both of were intently scanning monitoring the multiple scanners, we activated ALL of them, as we did not want to run into any surprises. I dropped down to half light speed as well.

So we both there when we started picking up a faint static signal.

"...EU-714...Isand...copy."

I fist-pump and "YES!" explodes from my lips and as look over at Billy I see her jumping out of her chair and dancing a jig. Man, does a hybrid android have human-like reactions! I just shake my head at her and keep on smiling. Billy drops back in her seat and the next moment she unbidden replies back.

"ECS Isandlwana this is EU-71402 do you copy? We are receiving you, but you are barely audible. Will repeat transmissions every five minutes until we establish clear communications."

The answer came less than two minutes later, and jubilation and relief could be heard in the feint half word that came through.

"...knowledg..."

The scanner give us the news a few minutes later. The ship is caught in orbit around one of the biggest asteroids, one named Crackle for some odd reason. That was the bad news, the good news was because she is so big she has cleared the area around her by either repelling or attracting and capturing asteroids that come near her.

The next two transmissions are more clear every time, and fifteen minutes we have reason to smile again.

"ECS Isandlwana this is EU-71402, do you copy?"

"EU-71402 this is ECS Isandlwana, we receive you. Captain Walters speaking."

Frigates were commanded by a Lieutenant Commander, but had the right to call themselves Captain.

The relief in his voice could be heard though.

"Good day to you Captain, Lieutenant Commander Selby speaking. What is your emergency and how can we assist?"

As we finally lay alongside serenely keeping pace with them, being almost twice the weight of the frigate we are a little too heavy for the asteroid to really affect us, we finally got the whole picture. To make a long story short, both engines in his engine unit had catastrophic failures. And if you would guess that it was because of the number 7 valves in the cooler units you would be psychic and correct. Some water leaked which caused a short circuit on wires which caused a ripple effect which blew a lot of circuits, including their steering, auxiliary steering and their deep space comms. They only have short wave voice comms and medium to short SOS capabilities. They started drifting and was caught in orbit around the asteroid, who luckily did not have a strong enough gravity field to pull them in and crush, but strong enough to put them in orbit around it. That was not the worst. A valve malfunctioned and they lost 90 percent of their water before they could close it, losing two hands in the process. They have been on drinking rations for 3 months and I shudder to think what the inside of the frigate was smelling like even with advanced air filters. At least they had food for another couple of months. When Billy heard this she immediately opened the schematics on the frigate and was studying it intently. I was contemplating how to run a line to the frigate to share water with them as our water is isolated from radiation contamination, and I was certain we would have to wait around a few weeks for a rescue crew to arrive , while I was compiling a message to the admiralty that we have found the Isandlwana. Billy however had a different plan.

"Boss, I think we can remora them while also giving them water. If their navigation systems are up to the task, we can take them home with us. If not, our navigation systems will do it."

I think about it deeply as she shows me the schematics and I come to the conclusion that it will work. I hail Captain Walters. By this time we had cut out the formalities and spoke directly to each other. "Captain Walters do you copy."

"Loud and clear Commander."

"I have a unique proposition for you..."

After I explained everything to him in detail, a short silence followed.

"Commander, on behalf of my crew I can only say that you and your crew will never pay for a drink in any pub we are with you."

And so followed one of the most intense four hours of my career, and I swear I was sweating blood at some stage. Especially when Billy suited up for EVA, Extra Vehicular Activity. She had to go and do the couplings manually for the remora, the water and the comms.

When it was all done and I knew she back in the airlock, I typed the final command into the steering and with a slight lurch we were linked with the frigate. I immediately sent the message of what we are doing to the admiralty, with an additional attached packet from the Isandlwana.

I opened up the comms link.

"Bridge, Engine room. Linked and ready Skipper."

Captain Walters' voice came clear over the internal comms, indicative of success on the couplings.

"Take us out please commander. Course 270 X-ray; 150 Yankee; 27 Zulu."

" Course 270 X-ray; 150 Yankee; 27 Zulu aye." I replied. I had to get us away from the asteroid and through the asteroid field before we can continue our journey. I opened a private comm-line to the captain. By this time we were on first name basis, although strictly speaking I am under his command.

"Peter, I hope you are aware that we might go a little faster than your crew is used to."

"Yes Jonathan, at least my number one pilot is a thirty-year veteran. Paco Quedida, he is from Cerebus Prime."

"I know him, brilliant pilot."

"Yeah if was not him in the chair when the shit hit the fan we probably would be dead."

"Great, when we are underway I am going to slave the navigation to him so that I can get some down time. Hail me if there are any problems."

"Hey man, I am going to have an actual shower! Just for that I will only call you when there is serious need. I am serious, take twelve hours off and recharge your batteries."

"Wilco Skipper!"

I turn my chair after I have signed out, just in time to see the airlock open and getting the smell of space in my nose as Billy walk in and it closed behind her. Now androids don't get "tired" but the need down time to re-charge or something. And I can see Billy is close to that time. It is supposed to be impossible, but I have learned her "tell" when she approaches that state and the slightly narrowing of her eyes told me that is close to that. This also springs a surprise on me as a protective feeling bursts forward from my soul. I suppress it, to be examined later, and I look her in the eye as she walks to me, comes to a crisp parade ground halt and give me a salute out of the book before she says almost teasingly insolent: "Mission accomplished Commander!"

I lean back in my chair and look her up and down as if she is a raw recruit. The glimmer in her eyes tells me she sees right through me but she plays along.

"Get your butt in that chair and let's get out of here." I grumbled. Billy saluted me, did an about face but wiggled her luscious behind saucily as she walks the two small steps to her chair and starts doing her part in getting as away from the asteroid and through the asteroid belt.

Forty five minutes later we both sighed with relief as we leave the asteroid field behind. I quickly let the navigation system plot the quickest course to Quadrant HQ for us, and I also put a limit on the speed that the engines will go. We do not want the Isandlwana to tear off or disintegrate. It is still faster than they are used to, with the exception of a few of the old hands. I turn over the con to the Isandlwana bridge and lean back in my chair. The 24 hours was really insane and I suddenly feel fatigue wash over me. I turn to Billy.

"Are all the alarms set Billy?" I ask tiredly.

"Yes Boss." She deadpans, a sure sign that she needs to re-charge and an usually strong feeling of protection bursts forth.

"Then get your butt in your bunk, I do not want to see you for 8 hours. I can see you need recharging."

She gets up without a word and walks over to me. I look up very surprised and the next moment she leans down and kisses me softly.

"Thank you Boss." she says as she lifts her head and walks to her wardroom. I also walk to my wardroom utterly exhausted, and strips down without thinking and crawl into my bunk passing out almost immediately. Sometime during my sleep a body slips into my bunk with and I instinctively roll onto my side, shift over and cuddle the warm body to me, my hand on a breast that nicely fill my hand.

A few hours later I wake up to a delectable feeling in my groin. Something warm and wet is enveloping his very hard cock and slowly moving up and down. As I look down, I look into the mischievous eyes of Billy bobbing on my cock with her mouth. She pulls off with a sucking action that makes me lift my buttocks off the bunk a little.

"Hi there Boss, glad to see you are awake."

She crawls up over my body and the searing kiss she gives me makes my sleep befuddled senses go even more haywire. So much so that when she sits up and sinks onto my cock, the tightness I felt didn't properly register just the ecstasy of sinking into her blew my mind...

But as I look down I am astounded! I am not balls-deep in her pussy, but further back! Just a quick explanation: androids do not ... uhm ... defecate ... like humans do so an anus is redundant, or so I thought. Billy was definitely taking me up what would pass for her anal orifice! What really stumped was that it not only felt real, it was definitely properly lubricated. Looking up at her she giggles at my facial expression.

"Natural lube Boss. And now you are taking me around the world!"

I have no idea where she heard that expression, but I blame a non-commissioner's mess or canteen somewhere. In the meantime she was slowly pumping herself on my cock, and I twitched it with the feelings of pleasure she was giving me. Her eyes widened and she looked more and more turned on. She started bobbing faster and my hands went to her hips out of their own violation, helping her with her movement. My passion burnt higher and higher until it tipped over and the next moment I cried out as I orgasm and spurted cum deep into cavity. The first spurt triggered her orgasm as well and she milked my cock in a pulsating way again, and almost rhythmic peristaltic movement into her.

She fell forward onto my chest and kissed me deeply. On an impulse I flipped us over and slid my cock out of her while nibbling on her ear and then slowly kissing down her neck. My tongue gliding over her upper chest onto her pert breasts and as I slide down her right breast, for the first time I get a proper look at her nipple. The aureole was smallish, but the nipple was anatomically perfect and stood proud off her breast. I sucked as much of her breast as I could fit comfortably into my mouth and when my tongue started teasing her nipple her hands flew to my head and caressingly push on it a little.

"Shit Boss!" she exclaimed. "Do it again!"

My tongue and mouth however let go and trail to the other nipple, where I repeat the process. Billy gives a low groan as my mouth lets go and I kiss, lick and gently suck as if she is a human woman. What surprises me is that her reactions, the small gasps and groan sound exactly the same, and it enhances the pleasure I am getting out my actions. When I suck just inside what is probably her "hip bone" she gasps out loud and her hips lift off the bed. I decided to just go for it and as my hands gently push her legs even further apart I give her pussy a lick from top to bottom. When I pull back I have to give her designers credit, the woman her pussy was modeled on must have been exquisite. Her pussy looked like any other I have had the privilege to be this close to, just more perfect. Her labia are open in what I recognize as arousal, and I slide my middle finger in to the second knuckle into her wet warm pussy slowly pumping in and out of her. Being naturally curious I explored the top of her pussy, and found the bud I was expecting by now. I took a chance and added a second finger and curling my fingers I slid it on the top of her pussy. When I felt a rough patch in her pussy I decided to press on it and at the same time I sucked the bud I found into my mouth and flicked it repeatedly with my tongue as fast as I can. Her hips came off the bunk completely, her back arched like a drawn bow, and the same almost primaeval scream I heard when I came in her missionary style left her lips as another orgasm hit her. As she falls back on the bunk, almost catatonic, I picked up her legs and without warning pushed my cock up her pussy slowly causing her eyes to widen. When my hips met hers I slowly pulled back I and the next moment I started piston into her as fast as I can. Her tightness and the angle that I was penetrating her caused me to approach orgasm very quickly, and the next moment I came for the second time in Billy I a short time. Her sensors triggered another orgasm for her and as I expected she went quiet again, her face expressionless and her chest heaving. Two minutes later her face becomes animated again and where I am laying next to her propped on my elbow again I smile. Without opening her eyes she says in a low voice: "Are you trying to terminate me Boss? Because if you are what a way to go..."

Twenty minutes and a quick shower later we were in from of our consoles again. As I quickly scan our journey so far I can see that we have made good time, and are not far off our original estimation of arriving at Quadrant HQ. A quick oversight of the frigate on the slaved systems shows me that she is holding together a lot better than what I expected, and I know that she will make the journey easily even though we are traveling through space at almost twice the speed she normally does. In the mean time Billy scanned the read-outs on the modification on valve 7 and the cooler as well as the readings on the radiation contamination after the water modification.

"Boss, please confirm the readings for me."

I close the current windows I am working on and open the one for the readings that she has scanned. I am elated as I see why she asked me to confirm what she saw. Number four engine was still running optimally, in fact the readings looked better in comparison with the other engines, and the radiation that would have caused us to be quarantined if had still been slaved to ECS Waterloo was 20% lower than was expected at this stage of the contamination. By this time I am aware that Billy was leaning over me, folding her arms around my chest, and I stroked her hand with mine.

"We did it Billy, now if I can only avoid being court-marshaled we will be okay."

"I think you worry about nothing Boss. You will be famous as the man who solved the valve 7 fuck-up.'

I burst out laugh at that comment and she laughed with me.

And the most interesting journey of my career began. Conversing with Captain Selby about engine output versus while getting a slow languid blow job from Billy. Scanning readings while she slowly fucks me with her tits pushed together by her hands. Fucking her doggy-style in her bunk to, as she said: "Every where needs to be christened." Pushing her knees to her ears on her console chair and fucking her slowly to assist with that goal. Waking up most times with my cock in either her mouth, pussy or anal orifice. Feeling every time I penetrate her as if I am fucking a virgin. And then the real world caught up with us as we arrive in the Quadrant HQ sector. We slow to almost a standstill and at the bequest of Captain Selby I was conning our weird bastard spaceship. It is not unusual to wait up to week to get permission to approach the Quadrant HQ hub, but when I reported our arrival I was slightly surprised when we got a priority 1 rating and an emergency lane cleared for us to the hub. I gently conned the ship, for lack of a better word, to the hub and could get the Isandlwana to dock with it. Billy cut us loose and I was directed to an engine berth on the Hub. I docked successfully and when we were slaved into the hub and they took their own readings of our air and water and declared clear (we actually were below quarantine levels for a couple of days already) we felt the flow of new air into our space. We were both dressed in "shore dress", in other words proper formal parade uniforms, with our duffle bags at the ready. I also had an extra duffle bag with me with a completed valve 7 as I was requested as we approached the hub. I sent weakly updates to the admiralty on the readings of number four engine as well as the water/radiation modification readings. As we waited for the doors to open, I turn to Billy looking resplendent in her uniform, and admired her with a feeling of tenderness.