Billy-Bob

Story Info
There was a new boy in town.
2.2k words
4.56
5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers

It was a hot summer's day. Not one of those muggy, humid, days, but one with a dry heat. Still plenty hot though. I needed to do my weeks shopping so I headed down to the local supermarket. No problems inside the supermarket because it was air-conditioned, but outside in the parking lot it was a scorcher. You could feel the heat radiating up off the pavement. I could even feel the heat through the soles of my shoes.

I did my shopping and there was a lot of it. Even before I'd finished my rounds I'd decided that I was going to go for home delivery. I was all for some hired peon doing the toting while I stayed in the house and kept cool. Of course, I had to take the frozen stuff with me but that was easy enough.

"By the way, Emma," Suzy, my checkout girl said, "we have a new delivery boy. His name's Billy-Bob."

"Sound like he's a hill-billy," I said with a smile.

"Funny you should say that. He is. He turned up a couple of days ago looking for work. While he was waiting to speak to Joe the Robinson boys decided to cut up rough. You know how they get."

I agreed that I did know how they got. Pig-headed jerks at school and pig-headed jerks now that they'd left school.

"Anyway, Billy-Bob suggested to them that they were being rude and needed to calm down a little."

"And I bet that went down like a lead balloon."

"Uh-huh. They cut up rough. The trouble was that Billy-Bob cut up rougher without any trouble whatsoever. He just barged between them, put his arms around their waists, and started squeezing. They tried to hit him and he just squeezed tighter. He also very politely suggested that they might want to calm down. When he let go they both dropped to the ground and were very calm. They gave Billy-Bob dirty looks but stopped mucking around and left."

"What does this Billy-Bob look like -- a gorilla?"

"Funny enough he's probably smaller than either of the Robinson boys. But stronger. A lot stronger."

"Well good for him. We've needed someone to put those two in their place. Hopefully they've learned a lesson."

"Learned a lesson? Emma, we are talking about the Robinson boys."

I laughed. After that I gathered up my bags of frozen things and left Suzy to finish bagging and tagging everything else. I then headed home to put away the frozen things.

Suzy had warned me that there were a number of deliveries to be made and to not expect mine until after lunch. She was quite right. I'd just finished lunch when I heard the old truck that the supermarket used for their delivery runs. Everyone knows that truck. It's probably fifty years old and it looks it. It's a wonder that it still runs, let alone runs well enough to carry loads, but it manages.

I opened up the front door as the truck pulled up and watched as this kid got out. When I say kid, that's what he looked like, but he must have been at least eighteen or there was no way known Joe would have let him drive the truck. Very conscientious about his legal responsibilities is Joe, taking care to ensure that the supermarket wasn't going to get sued for something silly like letting a minor drive.

I was willing to admit that Suzy was right when she said that he was smaller than the Robinson boys but that was height-wise. Across the shoulders I was willing to be that he was a lot wider. He had a short-sleeved shirt on so I could see that he was muscular. It was no wonder that he'd brought those idiots into line. He was blonde and quite handsome. Okay. A lot handsome. He'd be a real killer when he had a few more years. Who was I kidding? He was a real killer right now. One thing that was noteworthy was the look of total innocence on his face. That face absolutely shouted that I'm naïve and a virgin.

I was only a couple of years older than him, would be my guess, but I was married so naturally knew what was what where men and women were concerned. I'd be willing to lay long odds that Billy-Bob didn't.

"Hi, I'm Emma," I said, strolling over to meet him. "You're Billy-Bob I take it?"

"Yes'm," he agreed. "Here with your groceries. Where do you want them?"

"Just pile them on the veranda," I told him. "I'll cart them in from there."

"I can take them through to your kitchen if you like," he suggested. "Saves you toting them about."

"Why, thank you. I'd appreciate that. It puts you one up on the last driver. He had a tendency to just put them next to where he stopped and let me worry about the rest."

I went back inside, snibbing the wire door open so that Billy-Bob didn't have to keep opening and closing it. He followed along a few moments later, carrying four bags.

"Only four?" I asked, nodding at the bags.

"I only ever take four at a time," he said with a smile. "I could take the entire lot at once if I had to but I don't have to so why bother? This way you can sort out the first few bags while I'm getting more. Besides, carrying all those bags at once is a real hassle. You have to twist and turn to get through doorways. Not worth it."

He dumped the bags on the kitchen floor and turned to get some more bags while I started putting things away. I'd simply pick up one bag at a time and put it on the table and start emptying it. That way I didn't have a lot of clutter on the table and I could tidy up quickly as I went.

I was bending down to pick up the last bag when Billy-Bob returned. Did I mention that it was a hot day? I'm pretty sure I did. One effect of a hot day was that I skipped a bra and was just wearing a sundress. A fairly low-cut sundress I have to admit. While you couldn't see any cleavage as such you could certainly see the swell of my breasts at the neckline. (I'd actually seen Billy-Bob carefully not noticing that.)

When you bend down to pick up a bag while wearing a low-cut sundress it is only to be expected that the neckline would gape somewhat, revealing all as they say. Well, not quite all, but it certainly put my breasts on display and a continued view down to a pair of bikini style panties. From the blush on Billy-Bob's face he certainly noticed that, although he heroically looked away and pretended he didn't. I carefully didn't notice that I'd given him an eyeful.

Billy-Bob had to make several more trips before he had all my groceries in. By an odd coincidence he always seemed to enter the kitchen when I was bent over, giving him another eyeful. At first I thought that it was my fault. Was I doing it deliberately? I didn't think so but you never know. Then I noticed that Billy-Bob's footsteps would hesitate as he approached. The devious little man was deliberately trying to time it to get sneak peeks without being too obvious.

With the last lot of bags fetched in Billy-Bob produced his tablet for me to sign for good received. I obediently signed, thanking him for his assistance.

"You've been very helpful, Billy-Bob," I told him, "and I very much appreciate it. Just so you know, I noticed that you were looking down my top every chance you had. Enjoy the view?"

Instant blush. Cue the stammering. He took a deep breath and got control of himself.

"I'm sure that I have no idea of what you're talking about," he said, trying for a little dignity.

I smiled. "You were trying to look at these every chance you got," I said, tugging the top of my sundress down, spilling my breasts out into the open air. "What did you think of them?"

Damned if he didn't nearly swallow his tongue, his blush surging forth again.

"It's not nice to tease me," he said, glaring at me. At the same time his hands sort of started to reach for the prizes, requiring an effort of will to not do so.

"Who's teasing? I'm genuinely interested in what you think. Do you want to touch them? You can."

His hands came up, almost against his will I think. They closed over my breasts, first just holding them, then feeling them, stoking them. He had a fascinated look on his face, apparently enthralled with my breasts.

"What do I think of them? They're wonderful. All soft curves, warm, appealing."

His thumbs grazed my nipples which promptly responded. He took his hands away, lowered his head, and tasted my breasts, sucking lightly.

"Is that right?" he asked and I nodded, feeling slightly breathless.

He got a look on his face that suggested he felt he was going to do something rash. I waited and his hands dropped to my waist and pushed to my dress, easing it past my hips, where it promptly succumbed to the siren call of gravity, slipping down and pooling around my feet.

Billy-Bob took a step back and I could practically feel his eyes running over me. He also seemed a little nervous, a what-the-hell-have-I-done look on his face. He was enjoying what he could see but wondering if he'd gone too far and was now in trouble. I think he was about to turn and bolt when I spoke up.

"You forgot these," I told him, pushing my panties down and stepping out of them.

From the look on his face then I could safely say that there was no way he was going to run now. He didn't know where to look first so he apparently decided that he needed to touch everything in sight. His hands started wandering, sliding all over my body, paying special attention to my vulva, stroking and massaging and prodding.

For my part I reach for his belt, unbuckled it and pushed his trousers and jocks down out of the way. He was well and truly erect, his cock a rigid pole, seeming to throb with restrained lust. Lust that wasn't going to be restrained for too much longer the way he was acting.

I probably didn't help his self-control all that much when I stroked his cock and lightly scraped my fingernails across the head. He pushed me up against the kitchen table, me leaning back over it, while he thrust his cock at me. Rather badly -- the virginal young man didn't quite know what he was doing.

I reached down, captured him, and steered him into position. The next time he thrust his cock at me it slipped into place, and with a little help from me sank fully into me.

My guess, from the look on his face, was that he was now going to go crazy, humping away at a great rate of knots. No way was I letting that happen. If he took off like that he'd be finished before I was properly started.

Jamming my bum firmly against the table I lifted my legs and wrapped them tightly around him. He wasn't doing anything until I relaxed a little.

"Okay, tiger, just start off slow and easy. This isn't a short race, it's a marathon. A slow start makes for a long satisfying finish."

I relaxed just that little bit and he started thrusting into me. He was apparently smart enough to listen to what I'd said and he started off nicely, sliding in, his fat cock filling me as he pushed in, then dragging against my passage as he pulled well back for his next thrust.

I could take a whole lot more of this, I decided, and cheered him on, giving a running commentary of approval, making little suggestions as to what he could do as we progressed. His hands and mouth took turns playing with my breasts while all the time his cock was conducting the beat, setting up the rhythm for the fun.

Billy-Bob was proving to have the essential esses. Sexy, stamina, and self-control. He kept right on going, drawing everything out, getting me fully aroused fast and then keeping me hovering there, enjoying the sensations of his cock taking advantage of me. I was all breathy sighs and happy sounds, urging him to do his best -- or worst, I didn't care which at this stage.

Eventually he started driving in harder, moving faster, and I urged him to cut loose and let go. I was more than ready for him to do so. He banged me heartily, pushing me over the edge, me screaming as I climaxed, and climaxed in a big way. He also cut loose. I could tell from the way he was jerking against me, letting his seed spill deep inside me.

Afterwards he hastily pulled up his trousers, explaining that he had to go, he had more deliveries to make. He was blushing and looking guilty as he bolted, while I quietly laughed. At least, he now knew something about how it was between a man and a woman.

* * *

"What is it with the women around here?" mused Billy-Bob as he drove away. "That's the third time this week that some woman acts as though she's taking my virginity. Still, can't complain, I guess. Unless they all start talking to each other."

Ashson
Ashson
8,554 Followers