Billy is Back, Billy meets Beth

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BillyWild
BillyWild
4 Followers

I felt Mandy moving next to me. At the same time, Beth had begun changing her rhythm from bouncing to twerking (Maybe,?, I don't know exactly what "twerking" is). I opened my eyes to take in that amazing view. And Mandy stepped into that field of view, interrupting my view of Beth. She gripped the cordless Hitachi like Thor's hammer as she climbed onto my face.... one more time. "Again bitch," she said. "I'll give you some help this time." with a little wiggle of the vibe.

All three of us now were bound up in this sexual web. Both Beth and Mandy were singularly focused on gratifying their own sexual needs. I was just there as a supporting cast member. With my perception of the outside world greatly diminished, again due to Mandy, I almost felt like I was floating in a black void. Nothing else existed except the three of us, I wasn't even sure the bed was there anymore. Mandy was using my head to hold the Hitachi steady on her clit, so it's buzzing was vibing my head as well. At the same time, parts of my body still hurt due to the abuse I had taken, I had the sublime sensation of Beth riding my dick, with the lust from that was driving my tongue into Mandy's pussy.

In that state, we all began to come. First was Mandy, with a small squirt in my face. After she was finished, she rolled off my head, got off the bed, and headed to the bathroom. Beth got hers next. With Mandy gone, I could see Beth tensing up and spazzing with her own orgasm. I could hear squeaks coming from her as she climaxed and a "fauck yea" as she came down. She got off of me and laid down beside me with her head on my still tied-up arm. As she lay next to me, her hand reached down and grabbed my hard dick, still in the condom. It only took a few moments of her jerking me off hard for me also to come. It was an aching, deep orgasm. With the same hand, she used to jerk me off, and she used to pull the condom off. She held it by the tip above my mouth and said, "New Rule: If I make you come, you have to eat it."

I nodded. But I did not like to taste of cum. I had tasted it in the past, and the only trick I found to deal with it was to swallow it as fast as possible. Just to get the taste and texture out of my mouth as soon as I could. So, as Beth began to squeeze the rubber, its contents began to drip into my mouth. I sucked it down and gulped it down my throat. As I did that, Mandy returned to the room, noticed my situation, and said, "Good little bitch, swallows like a whore too."

Mandy started to get dressed as Beth and I lay in the bed. Mandy and Beth exchanged pleasantries and discussed "doing this again sometime. This was fun". Mandy was nice enough to untie my legs before she finally left. With her gone, Beth and I were alone in bed. She was running her fingers through my chest hair. She asked if I was okay with everything that had happened. I assured her I was. It had been a blast and something I had been missing for a long time.

"Good," she said. "I'm so happy you were fun to play with. You were open-minded and totally let me be in complete control. Glad you enjoyed it." As she said that, she clenched her shoulders, balled her fist under her chin, and smiled as she looked at me.

I gave her a squeeze of my arm and said, "I'm so lucky to have found you."

"Yes you are," she replied cheekily. "And another thing," she said as she spitefully pulled out one of my chest hairs, "I actually like Taylor Swift. Loved her. And now you kinda have ruined that for me."

"I didn't come u.." I said as I tried to protest.

"Shush," she cut me off. "And to make it up to me, you'll have to take me to one of her concerts."

"Yes, my Domme. Will my suffering never end?" I said playfully defeated.

Beth looked at me like I was an idiot. "Not if I have anything to say about it."

BillyWild
BillyWild
4 Followers