All Comments on 'Billy Is Billie on Halloween'

by CuriousGuy4U

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
AWESOME Story

I LOVED the story. I wouldn`t mind being Billie for a night of fun and games. And a gang bang in my hot tight asshole sounds like fun to me!!! I wouldn`t mind taking the whole football team in my ass for the night!! Cock after cock, cum after cum. To be so full of cum it would squish out of my well fucked hole with each HARD thrust of a big fat hard cock!!!!!!!!!! HHHHHOOOOOTTTTT!!!!

freemic3040freemic3040over 14 years ago
LOVED IT, but

I LOVED this story, but thought it ended to soon. Would love for you to pick up where you left off and write another chapter (or more!!!) to this story!! Please!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Costume Cutie

Billy becomes the star party gyrl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fabulous

To go to a costume party,dressed as a hot woman,was my first time out.I wore a black wig,red blouse,tight red skirt,black sheer pantyhose torn in places,went as a whore.Of the 20 odd people there only 3 new who i was,after a few drinks,a young guy came onto me,his hand stroking my leg.My cock wanted to bust the tight panties i had on.Well,now or never,i whispered upstairs,i got up,my bottom in his face and walked up the stairs,he followed.I walked into the nearest bedroom,he followed,shut the door,he did,and dropped his pants straight away,his hard cock jutting straight out.I hunched down,my panties and pantyhose around my knees,my bottom on display,he grabbed my hips,i reached around positioning his cock at the entrance to my still virgin arse and pushed slowly back as the head of his cock pushed deep into me,he was so hard as he quickly fucked in and out of me until he went impossibly large and i felt the heat of a mans cumm for the first of many times shoot into me.He left and i pulled my panties and pantyhose up and his cumm squished around my hole and panties for the rest of the night.Wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I wish

Man this is a superb story. I had a friend like jenny in high school, she was the school whore and if I knew that I would be this way(in closet xdresser) I would have came out and have all the crazy sex I could get.You know get her to help me dress right and show me her tricks and what not. But now I'm married two kids and I'm still in the closet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice idea

It was a nice idea and lots of fun. However, bad spelling and poor grammar just ruined the flow of it all. It's a shame as it could have been so much hotter. If she was the girl of his dreams, surely he would have seen her pink BMW before? It's things like that that stop a story in it's tracks. Definitely a good fun read though.

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 10 years ago
Hot..

I would love to do just that in a school girl outfit and take on a crowd of horny guys with a girl friend ohhh yes ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You should do more.

BrendaNWBrendaNWover 8 years ago
very good

Love to hear more about Billie and Jenny

robin48robin48over 4 years ago
Nice

story..good details...Billy now happy as a girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Read the plot before on other sites with more details. Still good with minor typos.

robin48robin48over 2 years ago

its better as the girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I started dressing as a girl when i was about 12 and loved the feel of girls clothes on my body. Lucky i had 3 sisters so lots to borrow and wear. Now i have quite a wardrobe from slutty schoolgirl to goth even disco diva. I dress according to whoever i am meeting and what turns them on sexually of course. I love heels hold ups and sexy short skirts and looking like a complete slut which i know i am. I adore sucking cock and always swallow and am in heaven when a guy is slamming his cock balls deep in my ass and his choice condom or bare. Having a man go bare and give me that special gift of his semen deep in my ass is my prize for being a sexy hot dirty slutty fuck. Im Paul(a) and i am in the UK xoxo

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous