Billy Liar Ch. 03

Story Info
Rose shows her true colours.
2.5k words
4.07
2.6k
1
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Mistress walked into the lounge and handed Rose a handful of papers saying, "If you read through those you might find something that you would like your Billy to do. They are all designed to hurt him both mentally or physically, you are as much his punishment as I am to him, however it all depends on how much he has lied to you and how much punishment he deserves. You must always keep in your mind that he will know that it is the punishment you have chosen because I will always tell him so."

"The point is Mistress he has lied to me and he is still lying now and I will make sure that he is out of the habit before we leave here. There are so many things that I can have him do and have done to him that I will have a field day. You might be thinking that I am being over nasty to him but I'm not, he has been going out all day having fun and I have been sitting in doors thinking he was out looking for work."

"You must remember, Rose, there are a lot of things on those papers when you will be doing things on your own. They are the extreme side of punishment that are normally used for people that have been unfaithful to their wives, but if you think that he needs that kind of punishment it is available. There are certain things that I need a days notice to set up but everything is available."

"Can I ask a question, Mistress?"

"Of course you can my dear what do you want to know?"

"How can you afford to do this, pay his debt and be able to afford to run this complex?"

"Of all the people that I have had here over the years you are the first to ask that question. My husband died in an accident a few years ago and he was very rich, and he was a person that thought that everyone should have another chance. He had set this complex up before he died and it is his money that is used to pay the debts off. It will never run out because the interest on his money is more than I use to pay the debts, and the work that is done on the farm is not really necessary. The work is there to stop boredom of the people that are sent here and as you saw by the ones around you they have all been girls this year."

"Last year it was nothing but young husbands the same as yours, and I don't normally mix the two sexes. Your request seemed so desperate that I made an exception and it can only add to his humiliation being seen to be punished in front of them. Don't think for one minute that I have singled him out for these punishments because I have not, because all of those girls have had some sort of chastisement over the last month. Most are now in their last two months of this place and do nothing wrong to get chastised. You ought to also remember that by doing some of the things on those sheets of paper you might just throw your marriage down the drain. So you had better be sure you have a just case before you do them."

The Mistress looked up at the clock and said "The Mid day meal will be shortly but I just have to check a few things before we eat." She left Rose in the lounge and walked out of the room, and as soon as the door closed Rose started to scrutinise the papers.

Mistress Abbey walked through the shed door once more and saw that Billy was still doing exercises and she smiled. "Take him to his room and show him the shower, and I think you had better make sure he gets a change of shorts every day I will speak to him later." She smiled once more as she looked at Billy and went back out the door.

The girls walked over to Billy and he stopped what he was doing and looked at them. In one of the girls hands was a pair of steel cuffs and she asked, "Are you going to try and escape Billy?"

Billy looked at her and laughed and answered, "Let me see, I have no idea where I am, I am wearing only a pair of girls shorts and there is a ten foot wall around the place. One other thing I would like to mention is that I don't like walking through woods on my own whether during the day or night, and I am starving. I do hope that there is food because I don't think I can last any longer, so am I going to escape well you have to be joking."

The girls laughed and the one that asked the question put the cuffs away, "We will take you to your room where you can shower before you eat."

After the food had been eaten the Mistress left Rose where she was sitting in the lounge and went to see Billy. The girl had given her the key to his room and asked if she should come with her, but was told he was not a murderer so she would be ok. When she walked into the room he was sitting on the bed reading one of the books that was on the bookshelf, and as soon as he saw her he dropped the book and stood up.

"Good afternoon, Billy."

"Good afternoon, Mistress."

She walked to his side and picked up the book it was Wilber Smith, Where the Lions Dare." This is a very good book Billy when you have finished it you may ask for another in the series I have them all in the study down stairs. I see that you were exercising today after you punishment was there a reason for that, or do you always exercise at the end of the day?"

"No Mistress, that was the first time for a long time, and I had forgotten how good it feels afterwards. By the way things are going it looks as though I need to get fit just to handle the mental stress, and I hope that I was not doing anything wrong to get extra of the same punishment."

"No Billy you have done nothing wrong in fact without trying you are serving me well, and if you keep doing so I can see nowhere in the future where I would have to give you extras. However that does not take in consideration what your wife might like to do to you."

"I am not sure that I understand what you mean Mistress?"

"Rose your wife has decided to stay and take a hand at helping in your punishment, because that was in the contract you signed." Billy remembered seeing it written down and although he signed the paper he never for one minute thought she would do it.

"Yes Mistress"

Billy was sitting in his room ready to be taken down to the big shed. He had been informed that he would get physical punishment twice a day and he was hoping that it would not get any worse than the one he had in the morning. The two girls came to the door and Billy now resigned to the fact that there was no way he was going to change things, so he just leapt to his feet and walked with them.

Billy walked over the court yard and into the big shed, but as he was walking over he could feel his manhood starting to rise and he had no idea why. He could now feel it pressing against his shorts and he was now starting to get worried, so he stopped just next to the punishment bench. The girls were all sitting in the chairs and Rose was sitting in the middle with a big smile on her face.

The Mistress was not there but Rose started to speak straight away, "Well don't just stand there take your shorts off and get on the bench." Billy was about to walk over to the bench but Rose stopped him, "I told you to get your shorts off so you had better get them off." The Mistress had just walked in the Room and was watching from the back of the room.

Billy quickly slipped off the shorts and held his manhood into his body so that he could walk to the bench. "Stop" Rose shouted, "I never said you could move and get your hands to your side."

"Please Rose don't do this to me?" He could see the girls giggling behind her. "To you I am Mistress Rose and I will punish you for that later but not too much later. Now get those hands to your side."

Knowing that it was no use in pleading he did as she ordered, and as he placed his hands at his side he felt his face flush. The girls and Rose were now smiling at his discomfort as Rose stuck the boot in, "I don't know why you are going red in the face unless it is because of that little thing between your legs." The girls all burst out laughing and Rose had hurt Billy but was too stupid to see it. "Get over on the bench boy with a tiny dick."

Billy walked across and presented himself to be strapped down, but he already had the making of tears. The Mistress walked over and picked up the Flogger and stepped in front of him, "Good evening slave."

"Good evening Mistress" he answered very quietly.

"He never respected your name Mistress Abby."

Billy looked at Rose and she had the makings of a grin, and the tear slipped from his eye. "Crying again Billy, you are such a baby just like your dick" and as the girls laughed another tear slipped from his eye.

The Mistress walked to his side and said, "After three Slave" Billy never even counted because Rose had messed his head up, the Mistress was placing the strokes all over his body while every now and again she would look down at him. There were tears running from his eyes but the Mistress knew it was not from the strokes of the flogger. She was keeping a steady rhythm some hard some soft and some hardly touching, then she stopped and put the flogger down. The next time she was standing in front of Billy she had a cane in her hand, and Billy just lifted his head looked at her with indifference and let his head drop.

She had walked to Billy's side once more and out of sight and there was no warning as to the start but he heard the cane cutting air. Thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, thwack, and then the Mistress stood in front of him. "Your punishment is over for this morning do you have anything to say to me slave?"

"Thank you Mistress Abbey for my punishment"

"You're welcome slave."

"What about his extra for not respecting your name, Mistress Abbey?"

Billy looked at her and could see the smile on her face, but it was wiped off when the Mistress answered, "He only respects my name once a day."

Billy then watched her smile as she said "Well you still owe me for arguing so I want you standing in front of me naked and with your arms by your side." Billy felt his face flush as he was released from his bonds, and walked over and stood in front of Rose and the girls. There was a wicked smile on her face as she said, "I want you to play with yourself." Billy nearly keeled over with the shock and stood still not moving a muscle. "Come on you bitch" she shouted do what I have ordered you to do."

"Why are you doing this, Mistress Rose, do you hate me, and what have I done for you to treat me like this?"

"Of course I don't hate you I am doing this as a punishment for earlier, and I also think you have been cheating on me, or so I have been led to believe. Now get and do what I have told you because for asking silly questions you will do it again tomorrow if that thing is still stuck up like a flag pole, and it will be because that Viagra I had put in your drink at lunch will last twelve hours. Now get playing with yourself. When we go home in three months I might have you doing this every night, then you will be too tired to sleep around."

"Well come on answer me Billy liar with the small dick."

"The word "we" is a bit presumptuous I believe."

Billy looked across at the Mistress and then at the smiling faces of the girls, and then started to rub his manhood. The tears as he was doing it were running down his cheeks and the girls had stopped smiling but Rose's smile was as big as before he started. It never took long and he shot his load over the floor and more tears ran down his face and Rose once again stuck the boot in. "Crying again like a girl, Billy. Well don't you worry I will have you crying even more before I leave here in two weeks."

Rose got up and slipped from her chair and as she walked close by him she said, "I will see you in the morning, Billy liar, and cheat."

The girls followed her out and the last girl kissed him on the cheek saying, "Hang in there Billy," and walked on.

The Mistress walked over to him and stopped near, "I don't know what to say Billy, but her agenda is obviously taking over her mind. What is this cheating that she is talking about is she telling the truth?"

"If I was cheating on her Mistress, then what the hell am I doing here?" he thought for a moment and added, "Sorry Mistress I didn't mean to sound as though I was disrespecting you it is just that my mind is not working as it should." After the girl handed him the shorts he quickly pulled them on.

"That's alright, Billy, your apology is accepted, and I do understand why." Take Billy back to his room girls."

The Mistress walked out of the building and back over to the house and found Rose sitting in an armchair when she walked into the lounge. "Was that necessary what you did in the shed tonight Rose?"

"I think it was because I was informed by Polly that it is all around town that he was cheating on me. He was seeing a black girl every day and the word is that he was sleeping with her and as I told Polly it might only be talk but there is no smoke without fire."

Mistress Abby was thinking that she does have a point but she was so sure that Billy was telling the truth. Why would Billy go through all this punishment if he was not being faithful to Rose? There was nothing she the Mistress could do about it because that was what the three way contract was all about.