All Comments on 'Billy Owns and Breeds His Mother'

by ZachDocEight

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Definitely do a part 3, great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
wow

would have loved to hear here feeding you as you sucked on her milk filled breast.i loved sucking on my wifes and a girl i met .mmmmm feeding me every night and day .keeping them both filled for me and the baby mmmmmmmm

HotRodLincoln69HotRodLincoln69about 3 years ago
Yes more!!!!!!

How about both mom’s and son’s have a wild time in the same bed swapping partners????

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

You think too highly of yourself. This was the most boring thing I have ever trek to read. I gave up halfway through the second page. Why don't you read some of the other stories on here, and maybe learn how to write a real story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Enjoyed it! Can’t wait for future chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great, but how many times can you use the the word fat or Cashew?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

great story!!!

ZachDocEightZachDocEightabout 3 years agoAuthor

This is to a specific comment. The 'Billy' duo of stories have over 55k views and over 115 likes each. My stories are not Nobel awards but erotic writing. Part three comprising suggestions from commentators will be ready in about a fortnight. Perhaps my 'Jerome' series that has no 'fuck me' content and is more literary might be more enjoyable. A member for four years with no published stories should put the rock down.

BlueEyd2BlueEyd2about 3 years ago

Overall great story, but you need to work on your adjectives. You way overuse Mature: mature tits, mature pussy, mature ass. Over and over again. I found it really detracts.

Then you have cashew clit. Once maybe, but that's it!! Seriously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cashew clit sounds weird and is a turn off

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If you are so easily upset by somewhat negative comments, then maybe you should post your stories, but not allow comments. As someone living with a clit "cashew clit" is just jarring, and you did overuse "mature." The reader is already into the incest/age gap theme, so they don't need a constant reminder with one word. Yes you have a lot of readers and positive responses, but the input from critics can make you a better writer. My guess is that "mature" is a stand-in word for other things representing the mother's age that's a major turn on. Mine those depths. There's probably even more erotic material there. And if you only want positive feedback then be honest with yourself, and turn off the ability to comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great !!

You Did to your mom everything I wanted to do to mine.

Still dream about it today every time I jerk off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Did not care that much about this story it has too much hardness towards his mother I like them more when a son and mother have a hard but satisfying sex not so violent there needs to be more caring for each other!!

blackcockriderblackcockriderabout 2 years ago

Loved the Billy stories, thanks.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 2 years ago

Thanks for the warning. I'll pass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

to impressed with his own penis!!!! ljb

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too long, lacking refinement and crude.

No gentleness, treating ladies like pieces of meat and as a sex slave. A true gentleman would romantically seduce his mother,with affection, respect and gentleness.

Your attitude towards a woman is repugnant and crude. Buggery is filthy and highly dangerous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Boring

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

did son get mum pregnant?yes/no

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Of all the incestuous stories between family members....the mother/son relationships seem to be more erotic. Top it off with both wanting to make a baby is tops.

Gym52Gym528 months ago

The premise of this story is good, but the characters need development as does the descriptive text, the author needs to address the physics of the female body there are no lips(labia) around the anus.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Need to continue maybe we’re she finds out that she pregnant with two babies by her own son and then they find out that they friends mom also pregnant so maybe all of them move away together and maybe both families know each other’s secrets. This happened to my boss and her son in 2019 she got pregnant with her son baby on New Year’s Eve

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userZachDocEight@ZachDocEight
Best to read my stories by Date. Some of my early work is Not the best, learned as I went along. Re: 'Zach Ch: 8 Part Series' stories were re-numbered by the ADMIN. The 'Widow' is a series and 'Powers' is the other. One 3 part story, "Zach Ch. 01-03 The Widow Farmer" got m...