Billy Owns and Breeds His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom went to her ensuite leaving the door open as she had been doing and I finalized my bag for the trip. I heard mom calling for me and wanted to talk before I left. I walked in and mom was still in the shower. I could see her naked body through the slightly frosted glass. On the counter were her panties and her bra. I picked them up and smelled her mature fragrance. The gusset of her panties was soaked with her juices and I brought it to my lips and sucked. I could taste my mother's honey and my cock got rock hard again.

I heard a squeak and looked to see my mom's mature full ass pushed against the glass. The darkness between her ass cheeks drew my eyes. In another video I bookmarked the son strips and enters the shower with his unsuspecting mother and grabs around a huge tit in each hand. His long fat cock rides the soapy crease between his mother's ass cheeks as she screams her fright. He pushes her over and shoves his cock into his mother's pussy and bangs away at her. He makes her cum over and over losing her strength to resist the son. He then shoves his mother's juices coated cock up into her ass and pounds her until he cums over and over.

That whole video flashed through my mind as I watched my mom's soapy ass rub the glass. I dropped my shorts and wrapped my cock with my mom's wet warm panties. I closed my eyes the scene blending with the blonde actress and my own mother as I stroked my cock. Faster and faster I went thinking of my cock being in my mother's pussy, and oh damn, being in her ass. I grunted, 'Maggie', as I came tossing globs of my thick white cum onto my mother's panties. Pulse after thick pulse of my cum leaked out from my fat cockhead.

I opened my eyes and realized the shower was off and my mother stood naked dripping wet. My mind's eye memorized every aspect of her naked body. Her huge tits glistened from the shower as my eyes locked onto the nubs within her large dark circular aureoles. Those circles covered the swell of her mature orbs as water ran down that flesh. Her dark chocolate thumb sized nipples were hard and pointed at me. My eyes drifted down over her mature muffin top belly lowering to her curly blonde haired mons.

I could clearly see the cleft between my mother's pussy lips covered in wisps of wet blonde hair. Slowly my mom's thighs parted opening the portal to her pleasure. My eyes followed her fingers as they surrounded her plump lips and pushed the doorway open. I could see the coral gash begin to shine as my mother's juices began to flow. The pointer on her other hand touched her now swollen pleasure knot then rolled around as she started moaning.

My wild eyes flashed between her flushed face, her deep focused blue eyes, her full tits, her hard nipples and her pussy. We were locked in a sexual visual battle as my mother rubbed her clit, pulling on the swollen nub driving herself to cum while looking right at me. Mom stumbled backwards hitting her ass and back on the shower glass.

Mom groaned and like from a severed artery female cum pulsed out from between her blood filled pussy lips. Clear liquid shot out in an arc and wet the bathroom floor tile. Pulse after pulse of strongly fragrant woman cum left mom's pussy and wet the floor. "Oh damn Billy, Billy, Billy," mom moaned as she trembled, her wet ass squeaking against the shower glass.

I stood there in a daze stroking my cock through my thick cum as more leaked out onto mom's pink panties. The gusset was dark pink, stained and filled with my cum. Mom let out a deep breath and reached out her hand. It took me a second or two before I realized she wanted those cum soaked panties. I placed them on her palm, the cum gusset pointing to the ceiling.

Mom turned her hand and rubbed my copious globs of cum across her huge breasts painting her dark chocolate nipples white. She then opened her mouth stuck out her tongue and licked the cum coated gusset. I stood spellbound as I watched mom's tongue turn white with thick globs of my cum. Mom groaned then stuffed the gusset in her mouth and closed her lips. I listened to 'slurp' and 'gulp' as mom sucked and swallowed my globs of cum over and over down her throat and into her belly.

Out of the corner of my conscienceless I heard a horn honk and realized it was Mike picking me up. Staring at mom's naked body and pink panties hanging from her mouth I pulled up my shorts and slid my cum coated cock away. I turned and walked out of the bathroom. I ran to my room and grabbed my travel bag and started towards the front door and Mike.

I passed the bathroom door and faintly heard, "I love you Billy; I always have and always will."

Interlude:

You can pop over and read "Billy and Mrs. Anderson" to get a back story of my becoming a man with Mrs. Anderson and the two college girls. My claiming my mother ends that story but if you will allow some author's license I'm spinning a different ending in this story of 'Billy and his Mother' and Mrs. Michelson becoming available to Will whenever and however he wishes.

Before we left for the cabin I called my mom and said we were leaving and I'd see her when we got back. There was silence and I became concerned that Mom would bring up the cum soiled panties and seeing her naked after her shower. I was still shocked that Mom had sucked and swallowed my cum off her panties. But then mom said she was missing 'the man of the house' already and that it would be very lonely in the house, 'especially in her empty bed'.

When I ended the call I stood there for some time and Mrs. Anderson asked if everything was all right. I told her what my mom had said. She told me that just as she and Mike have the special relationship, mother and son and yet lovers, after this week you will claim your rights to your mother's bed and body. That week was a sexual education by Mrs. Anderson and an application of what I learned. I used my new knowledge and skills to claim those college women for my sexual pleasure. All too soon we had to return.

Mrs. Anderson got out of the car and kissed me deeply and told me she loved me. I told her I loved her also as a Mom and a woman of pleasure. I thanked her for teaching me how to make love to her and I thanked Mike for sharing his mother. I then took Amy in my arms and hugged her tightly and kissed her deeply then softly all over her face. I squeezed her ass then her left tit.

She laughed and told me I was being naughty in front of the neighbors and to get in the house or she would let me fuck her stretched over the hood of the car. She mussed my hair then kissed me deeply again.

"Will go in your house now and claim your mother's body and bed as your own. Take your mother for your own pleasure quickly before she can establish her former control. Use your wonderful cock to break her will and make her your slut. Fill her with your hot thick cum in all her holes and force her to clean your cock! I'll be jealous tonight knowing Margret is getting your wonderful cock and I'll have only my son to pleasure me. Now go inside and become 'man of this house!"

Amy got in the car and drove away. When I started down the walkway with my bag I saw the front curtain move. My mom had to have seen all that. When I got inside my mom rushed to me and gave me a huge hug holding on way too long pushing her mature breasts against my chest. My cock started to go hard and Mom took in a deep breath and started kissing my face all over. It was already late, almost bedtime. I told mom I was going up for a shower and prepare for bed and I suggested she do the same and make herself presentable.

"Will, was Mrs. Anderson kissing you just now?" Mom asked with jealous cow eyes. "I watched you two hug tightly and she kissed you all over," she said waiting for my reply.

"Margret, go upstairs, shower and prepare for bed. I will come into our bedroom and we will have a talk about the future and your role in this home," I said turning her and swatting her ass.

She yipped but let me squeeze her ass under her skirt as she walked up the stairs before me. I turned her into her ensuite bedroom giving her one last slap on her ass and walked down to my room which had an attached bathroom. I stripped and showered then on the spur of the moment shaved my balls and around my cockbase leaving my blonde curls for above my cock. I put my seduction plan in place by slipping naked into my short bathrobe.

I walked into mom's room without knocking and she was sitting on her bed, now in a gossamer nightie top I had never seen before, her feet on the floor but her thighs open. I came and stood in front of her and watched her mature full breasts rise and fall under the soft fabric. Her breathing was heavy tinged with fright and the unknown. I did not speak using the silence as a means of control and watched her big fat nipples harden and push out the silk. It was not long before I could smell her scent as her thighs opened further. My mom was getting wet perhaps in anticipation and want for her mature son to take his place in her bed and body.

"Mom all these years after dad died in the accident you never dated. Why was that?" I asked watching her eyes run down my body to stop where my hardening cock was pushing out my bathrobe.

"Billy, I mean Will, I spent that time taking care of you, making sure you grew into a strong confident man. I had to be both dad and mom to you. And you have grown into that strong confident man...," she stopped short as the head of my fat cock peaked out of my bathrobe.

"Weren't you waiting for me to turn eighteen and become 'Man of the House' and take my place in your bed, Margret?" I said with a commanding voice.

She looked up at me with her blue eyes wide with shock with what I had just said. Her shoulder length blonde hair trembled when she looked down and now saw my large shaved ballsack hanging under my now exposed long fat cock. It was hard and pointed at her since I had untied my robe. My cock pulsed as it filled with blood to its full eight inches of hardness and thickness and dripped pre-cum from my excitement.

"Kiss it Margret, (using her name, not calling her mom), kiss my man-cock then take it in your mouth. Your job now is to please this cock whenever I wish. You are to give me your mouth, your cunt and your ass whenever I want it. I will fill all three of your slut holes with hot thick cum and you will thank your master. Now suck my cock and drink all my cum, and don't miss a drop," I barked.

Margret's eyes got crazy wide and her mouth opened in shock. I grabbed the back of her head; my hand wrapped in her blonde hair and pushed her mouth onto my cockhead. I pushed forward holding her head until my cock filled her mouth. My fat cock slid across her wet tongue entering her oral heat. I tapped the back of her mouth and she coughed. I gripped her blonde hair on either side of her head and used it to move her mouth back and forth on my hard cock. I tapped the back of her throat several times hearing but not caring that she was coughing.

Mom's wet hot mouth closed around my cock and I felt her tongue snake around my thick cockshaft. Her tongue tip flicked my pleasure knot under my fat cockhead sending shots of pleasure into my body. My mom knew how to suck cock and I thought how lucky my dad had been. I rode my mother's mouth giving her as mush long fat cock as she could take. I held her hair tightly moving her face back and forth on my cock dominating my mother for my own pleasure. My fat cockhead tapped the back of her mouth testing that tight opening.

I pulled my wet cock out of mom's mouth and watched her spit and saliva spill down over my cockhead and drip onto her full silk covered tits. I filled her mouth again in one thrust and kept my cock in deep as I grabbed the vee of her silk nightie and pulled down popping open the buttons revealing her mature full tits. I pulled my wet cock out and painted her hard dark nipples; nipples I hadn't sucked in eighteen years. She moaned as her thick nipples got rock hard and I painted her breast flesh with spit and leaking pre-cum.

"Will, you..., I..." she tried to say but I filled her mouth with my cock again. I started tapping her throat making her gag and spit all over my fat cockhead so she grabbed my cockbase with her hand preventing me from going so deep. Her slim fingers did not meet as she circled my fat cock. Her own lips tapped her fingers as I slid my cock as deep into her mouth with as much as she could take. Her dainty hand gave me a hand-job as her warm wet mouth gave me the first blow-job as her new role as my house-slut. Mom will keep her role as house keeper and cook and Margret will have her new role as my house-slut.

Margret was sucking and rubbing my cock now with abandon giving me great pleasure as her other finger nails scratched my shaved balls. I wondered briefly if dad was treated this great until the explosion took his life. Mom was financially set for life and didn't have to work. That made her now even more available to my cock, at breakfast, home from school, across the kitchen table, bent over the sofa arm, fucked in the shower and in her new marriage bed.

My mind ran away with lust and desire to own my mother. What Mrs. Anderson had taught me up in the cabin by taking my long fat cock in all her openings was driving me towards a desire to dominate my mother. I wanted to fuck her and breed her, then fuck her pregnant belly and fill her pussy with my cum even up to her water breaking. I wanted Mom's ass just like Amy's tight dark tunnel; I wanted her ass painted inside with my hot cum equally as often. I even thought to share her with Mike once I knew Mom was pregnant since he so generously shared his mom with me who took my virginity and taught me the sexual ways with women.

I was reaching the tipping point in Margret's mouth and gave her no warning when my first blast of cum painted her tongue. She went to pull back but I grabbed her blonde hair and held her lips against her own fingers as my cock pulsed. Several hot thick globs of cum slid across her tongue as I grabbed her throat. I held my hand tight against the sides of her neck until I felt her swallow several times. That made her suck more cum from my cock causing me to tremble and groan. Blast after incestuous blast of my hot cum filled my mother's mouth. Glob after glob of thick cum filled my mother's mouth as I trembled in pleasure.

"That's it Margret. You're a good girl. Get all my cum! Be a good cum-slut and suck all that hot thick cum out of my long thick 'man of the house' cock down your throat and into your belly. I'll have to train you to take all my cock down and into your throat but you did a good job for the first time. Now clean my cock real good. Get all my hot thick cum unto your tongue and swallow all that. Yes Margret you did a nice job," I said softly as I ran my hand through her hair.

She moved back and on her own licked up and down my cockshaft and my newly shaved ballsack. I could see my thick cum coating her tongue as she pushed it out onto my fat cockshaft then sucked it up. She circled my cockhead cleaning my cum then kissed my crown and sucked at my slit getting the last of my thick sauce. She pushed my cum out along her tongue coating my sensitive cockhead then she sucked it clean again. She dripped my cum onto my shaved balls then sucked each large egg into her mouth cleaning off my cum, her spit and saliva.

She looked up at me with great love some tears dripping out of her eyes. I grabbed her firm tits and filling my hands with her mature large orbs I massaged them. I squeezed each huge mommy tit feeling their weight and surprising still firmness. I took her aureoles between my fingers then established my ownership of my mother's huge tits by tweaking her nipples. Mom groaned muffled around my cock as she filled her mouth again sucking on my fat cockhead. I pulled out and ordered my mom to kiss my cockhead. She looked up at me with love in her eyes and tenderly kissed all over my crown.

I pushed her to her back on the bed and knelt between her legs bringing them up on my shoulders. Her silk nightie opened of all the buttons slid across her thighs showing me her tiny panties. Her naked uncovered huge breasts rose and fell from her excited breathing. I gripped both and squeezed hard making my mother moan in pain and pleasure. Her belly trembled as I ran my fingers over her skin reaching her wet fragrant panties. I untied the ribbons which revealed her shaven pussy lips; prepared in anticipation of her son's return?

She still had curly blonde hair on her mons but her naked pussy lips were dripping her juices. I ran my fingers down each plump pussy lip then upwards between those lips touching the entrance to her pleasure. My thumb rolled across her clit coaxing it out from under his hood. My mom trembled and took in a deep hissing breath. My fingers still within her pussy lips were anointed with warm thick female honey. I needed to taste my mother's juices! I ran my tongue between those wet fragrant lips tasting my mother's essence for the first time directly from the source. My tongue ran through her dripping fragrant lips basting my tongue with her mature pussy juices.

I had of course like a naughty inquisitive boy of eighteen licked the gusset of her morning panties before I jerked off into them then hid them in the bottom of the hamper. Mom seemed to give me a strange look whenever I was around when she did her laundry. Since turning eighteen many of her panties got painted with morning cum as I had to release my building loads. That final cum sucking episode in the bathroom would change our relationship forever. Now this mature Mom pussy that I was licking will be painted with my cum as often as I desired.

Remembering my training by Amy I set about to give my mother a thundering climax. Her surrender was dependant on my pleasuring her each time I wanted some cocksucking, wet hot pussy or tight ass. I sucked her knot filling it with blood until it swelled to like an large cashew nut. From her moans and wetness Margret found my tongue pointed work very pleasurable. She soon was pushing her pussy against my lips and tongue leaking her hot juices.

The flavour of her pussy juices became stronger and her wetness thicker as her moans deepened as she pushed her pussy against my mouth. Her mother's mature pussy was dripping against the mouth and chin of her eighteen year old son who was claiming her for his pleasure. Her thighs started gripping and pulsing on my shoulders. I touched a finger to her asshole, wet from her dripping juices, and pushed in. Margret screamed and hot pulses of her juices shot out from between her pussy lips as she sprayed my face with her cum. I sucked on her pleasure knot like a nipple on her tit making her tremble and shake through several quick orgasms.

"Oh fuck Will, stop, stop, stop! Where did you learn how to make a woman cum like that! Did that slut Mrs. Anderson violate my beautiful baby? Your father NEVER made me cum like that. Oh Will, please fuck me now. Fuck me with that long fat man-cock and shoot your hot cum deep down in my pussy. Oh fuck Will are you licking my asshole? Do you want my ass Will? Do you want to take my virgin ass and claim it for your own? You can have my ass next Will but fuck my pussy first. Destroy it with your long fat cock. Oh fuck Will, fuck me," my mother and soon to be cock-slut was swept away begging for her pleasure.

"Are you my house-slut now Mother? Will you be my pleasure toy whenever my cock is hungry for a fuck? Will all your pleasure holes take my long fat cock until I fill them with my hot thick cum? Do I own you now Margret?" I growled at her.

"Yes Will, you own me. You own this body and all its pleasure holes. You are my master and I am your house-slut. Fuck me Will! Fuck me hard and deep! I have dreamed of this day you would take me; take your pleasure within me. Please Will fuck your mother now!" mom moaned as she spread her pussy lips wide open with her fingers.