Billy Owns and Breeds His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stood and spread my house-slut's thighs wide and looked at her pulsing dripping pussy held open. I brought my cockhead to that crimson flesh and pushed. Mom was unused tight and grunted as my cockhead pushed to open her purse to my cock. I moaned at the first touch of my fat cockhead to my mother's dripping pussy. I was claiming my mother for my pleasure! She groaned when my fat cockhead breached her pussy doorway and slid inside. Her own thick white cum worked as a lube to let more fat cockshaft breach inside her. I pulled back to my crown then pushed forward several times until my naked ballsack lay upon her wet hot naked pussy lips.

"Wait, wait, wait, Will. Let my poor pussy stretch to take your long fat man-cock. Your father was not as long and fat as your cock now filling my pained pussy. Only my fingers have been inside me on my lonely bed trying to give myself pleasure. I licked your cum from my panties lusting for your cum to fill me. I teased you with my tits hoping you'd force yourself on me. All this time I wanted your cock inside me. I wanted you to fuck me Will! I love you Will and wanted to be yours. I wanted you to take me, to force me to take your cock in my naughty hungry pussy and please you. I wanted your cum inside me. I wanted your baby. Fuck me now Will. It's the right time in my cycle for your sperm to find my egg. Fuck me Will, fuck me hard and deep," she begged as she wrapped her legs around my back.

My mother was now mine to do with as I pleased. She was begging me to fuck her and fill her pussy with hot thick baby cum. This night I would start another baby in a woman I love. Amy and Margret would carry and deliver my children. I'd fuck them both every chance I got shooting my cum deep into their pregnant pussy or spraying their swollen belly or milk filled tits with hot thick cum.

I pulled back to my crown then pushed my cock deep into my mother's hot wet tight pussy. My fat cockhead tapped the full hot depths of her cunt making her groan from the length and fullness. I started riding her wet hot pleasure sleeve faster, deeper, harder making her growl and thrust up at my penetrating long fat cock. I gripped her nipples and pulled them out listening to her hiss from pain and pleasure. I watched her pussy lips sucking tightly around my cock riding my fat cockshaft in and out. Her wetness was squishing past my fat cockshaft wetting were we were joined, incestuous son and mother.

I reached between us and rubbed her cashew nut clit round and round and back and forth. I felt her pussy juices bathing my cockhead and ride my cockshaft. Margret was breathing heavily and her tits were turning red and I knew she was close. I pinched her left fat nipple and her swollen clit and she screamed and thrashed into a huge climax. Her body trembled as she thrust her hips up off the bed her pussy wanting all my long fat cock. She slammed her pussy against me taking my fat cockhead hard against the depths of her woman's flesh. With that one act I knew Margret would be my slut whenever I wanted to wash my cock in her pussy.

"Oh fuck Will. OH FUCK WILL, I'm cumming, I'm fucking cumming Will! I'm cumming on your long fat cock! Fill me with cum Will. Fill me with your hot thick cum. Fill my naughty cunt dammit. OH FUCK!" she screamed as she came again pulsing all along the long shaft of my hard raging cock.

I pounded against her raw pussy lips as I drove my cock against the doorway to her womb. Margret's legs were straight out as she held them tight trembling through her powerful body trembling orgasm. She let out another scream and wrapped her legs around my back and thrust her pussy at my cock. She gripped me with her strong pelvic muscles then pulsed on my cock as she climaxed again. That was too much pleasure on my cock and I exploded globs of cum against her womb. Margret held me tightly within her as she felt pulse after hot thick pulse of cum shoot out my cockhead and fill the depths of her pussy.

.

I felt that added heat against my cockhead and trembled as my crown rubbed against her deepest hottest flesh. Was it seven, eight, nine globs of thick cum that painted her deepest insides? I could not say but my ballsack pulled up tightly ejecting my baby sperm into the womb of my mother. If she was ovulating now she'd be pregnant by morning. I worked my cockhead against her inner deep heat then went to pull back.

Mom screamed, "No, no, no. You stay inside me lying upon my mother breasts until I fall asleep filled with your baby cum. You stay holding me crushing me with your love and let me cry myself to sleep in happiness. Now move us up on the bed and don't you dare slip out of my pussy," my mother growled at me.

With some careful maneuvering we centered on the bed my cock still held tightly within her pussy my cock dripping the last of my cum against her womb. I actually fell asleep slightly off the side of her breasts but my cock still firm in the mess of my mother's incestuous pussy. Sometime during the night I awoke from dreams of Amy, Julie, Sally and now my mother. Soft lips and a wet tongue were cleaning my cock and ballsack coaxing my cock back to full hardness. My mother took most of my cock into her mouth and sucked my blood into my thick flesh until I felt hard. After mom was satisfied my cock was rock hard she moved up by my ear.

"Please Master will you fuck my ass now? I want you to take my ass on the night you made me pregnant. I want the memory of surrendering my virgin ass to my new husband, my lover, my son on this night I became your slut-wife. I was to give my ass to your father on our anniversary but he didn't survive the explosion. So, my new master, I cleaned and lubed my ass in the bathroom so your long fat cock could open wide my ass and fill my naughty hard and deep. Fuck it now Will. Fuck my ass and fill it with your hot thick cum," she whispered then kissed my ear.

I felt her move on the bed and when I moved behind her she was on her arms and knees. I ran my hands across my mother's firm mature ass cheeks and she moaned my name. She then dropped her huge tits to the bed and pushed her ass up high presenting herself for my pleasure. I took my fat cockhead in hand and moved it through her mature full ass cheeks and felt the lube she had used to anoint her asshole. I centered my cock on her circular back lips and pulled on her full hips. Mom moaned as her ass lips tried to open to take in my plum flesh going the wrong way. I pushed softly and watched her dark back lips open like a camera iris and slowly slide over the crown of my cock. I heard her hiss then my mother pulsed tiny movements backwards.

"Keep going Will. Push your monster cock into my ass. Ignore my pain and take my ass as my gift to my Master, my Son, my Lover! Take my ass virginity. All deflowering requires pain and I will bare it all until your long fat cock is deep inside me. Keep going Will," she groaned.

Slowly her dark circular lips opened and captured my cockhead closing behind the circumcision ridge gripping it tightly. Margret moaned deeply as her ass trembled. Mom's ass kissed my cockhead as she pulsed on my crown. There was some lube between her ass cheeks and I rubbed it on my cockshaft coating my hard flesh. I pushed my hips forward and some more cockshaft entered her ass. Moaning she slowly moved her ass on my cock; slowly forward then slowly back. Her tight anal ring slid on my shaft until my heavy ballsack tapped her naked pussy lips and I was full into her ass with eight fat inches of cock.

My mother was breathing heavily trying to dissipate the pain and fullness in her ass. I remembered Amy's training and reached under Mom and rubbed her dripping pussy lips and swollen clit. She groaned and trembled when I pulled on her pleasure knot and her juices dripped onto my palm. I rubbed her pleasure bulb in circles move more rapidly and felt her ass squeeze my cock as she screamed into a climax.

My mother's entire ass sleeve pulsed on my cockshaft; her analring squashing the base of my cock as she sprayed the bed with her hot pussy juices. After some deep breaths I felt her analring relax and I pulled back to my fat crown then pushed slowly back deep. Mom groaned and her thighs trembled as I now softly rubbed her pleasure knot. I moved my cock within her hot tight cavern a bit faster after I picked up her dripping juices and wet my cockshaft. I played my fingers outside her mature pussy to distract the feeling of my cock filling her ass so wide and deep. Margret was slowly twerking her ass around my shaft starting to push back.

I did not want to pull all out until mom's ass was use to my fat cock so I rode her naughty hot flesh to open her back sleeve. I pulled back to my fat cockhead then kissed her pussy with my heavy swinging ballsack. Mom begged me to go deeper and harder as she moved her ass backwards filling her ass with my long fat cock.

"I want a real ass fucking, Will. I want my son's fat cock deep and hard into my ass. I want the pain and pleasure to push me over the edge and soak this bedding with my hot thick cum. Fuck your mother's ass Will. Turn me into a naughty nasty ass-slut!"

I started driving my cock deeper and harder into my mother's ass. Her assring was so tight on my cock her dark lips turned inside out then rolled back in. Those lips turned redder and redder as my cock rode her ass. I continued to rub her knot and palm her juices onto my cock. Mom' head came off the bed and she screamed as her body pulsed and her ass twerked on my cock. She shook through another climax as I continued to pound her ass with fat cock. Her hot sleeve pulsed on my cock squeezing tightly. I was now riding my own pleasure knot along her ass sleeve driving for my own climax

I went over the edge and pulled my mother's hips back hard filling her ass with eight long fat inches of cock. My cockhead exploded and globs of my cum shot out my crown going towards the depths of her nasty darkness. I pounded against my mother's mature ass cheeks each time I drove deep and shot a glob of my hot thick white cum. I groaned with my own pleasure as my mother sprayed her pussy juices all over my palm and wrist and the bedding. I slammed into her ass one hard time and she collapsed to the bed. My trembling cock stayed embedded in her ass as I followed her down to the bed. Her breath ran out when my weight landed on her back so I rolled us into spoons. My cock was still full up her ass and jerking the last of my cum into her hot tight depths.

I moved Mom's blonde hair aside and kissed her neck leaving tiny bites that will show bruises in the morning. I reached over her and grabbed a naked breast. I pinched her hard nipple and she lightly spanked my hand then held my arm tight around her. As I started to fall asleep I realized I had cum in each of my mother's three pleasure holes. She had given all of herself to me. I owned my mother, I owned her body. I owned her mouth, her cunt and her ass for my pleasure.

I fell asleep with thoughts of my mother and Mrs. Anderson growing my baby in their womb while their body was mine to fuck and seek my own pleasure. I awoke to my mother cleaning my cock and balls with her warm mouth and wet tongue. She cleaned my package like a feline sucking my cock and balls and licking my taint and asshole. She had no reserves about cleaning our mutual mess as I watched her use her mouth and tongue.

My mother smiled at me and winked her eyes as her lips held tight on my fat cockhead. She closed her eyes and moved down my long fat cockshaft until I tapped the back of her throat. Mom took in a deep breath through her nose then pushed down sealing my fat cockhead against the opening to her throat. She moved her chin side to side and pushed again and my cockhead entered her throat. She pushed down until her lips kissed my pubic hair and she sucked.

Mom slid up to my cockhead, took a deep breath then swallowed my cock. My mother's lips, tongue, hot moth and tight throat made love to my cock. Mom moaned and groaned with my cock in her throat adding to my pleasure. Mom pulled off my cock and licked my ballsack taking each egg into her warm wet mouth. She licked and kissed up the underside of my cockshaft staying on my pleasure knot. She licked and sucked that pleasure knob until my toes curled and my body trembled in pleasure. She took my cock into her throat over and over; she said she wanted my morning cum!

"No more painting my naughty panties with your hot thick cum Will. I will suck your cum from your long fat cock whenever you wish. Do you want me to drink your cum in the car? I'll do that! Do you want me to drink your cum in the dark movie theater? I'll do that! Do you want me to drive to the college and suck your cock between classes? I'll do that! I'll do whatever my son, my master, my lover, my husband desires. I am for you and your pleasure. If you wish to cover my panties with your hot thick cum I'll suck them clean while you watch. If that makes you hard you can fuck my ass and fill it with hot thick cum. I am yours Will, I am yours," my mother wept as she kissed my cock.

Mom moved back to my cockhead and jerked my cockshaft with her dainty fingers. Her spit and saliva coated my cock and her fingers as she slid up and down my fat shaft. Her lips and tongue worshiped my cockhead coaxing my cum to burst out the top. Mom spun quickly and sat her dripping pussy on my face. My lips found her swollen clit and I sucked hard. My mouth and chin got bathed with her own morning cum.

Mom groaned on my cock as she sucked me quickly in her mouth and throat. Her dainty hands jerked my cock rapidly as her sucking became tighter. Her hot tongue attacked my knot driving me past my control. I pushed my mother's head down making her take all my cock and I exploded cum into her throat. Blast after hot thick blast of my cum shot up my fat shaft and entered her throat.

Mom pushed back taking just my fat cockhead behind her lips. She sucked, coating her tongue with my thick white cum. Mom made her own pleasure sounds groaning and moaning as she her mouth held tightly on my cockhead. I didn't count but Mom sucked each of my cum pulses out of my crown filling her mouth. She stayed on my cock until I stopped pulsing.

Mom spun off my face after cumming multiple times and giving me all the mother pussy juice I wanted. Her eyes locked on mine as she slid up and off my cockhead giving the crown one last kiss. Mom 'hummed' then opened her mouth so show me my thick white cum pooling behind her lower teeth. She tipped her face down and drizzled my cum all across her huge mature tits. She grabbed her flesh orbs and sucked my cum back into her mouth then dropped my cum back onto her tits. Mom did that over and over until all my cum was licked away and swallowed.

Then mom did something that shocked and fucking excited me. She moved her thighs outside mine and knelt up. She took one hand and held her pussy lips wide open. She used her other hand to rub her swollen clit. She abused her pleasure knot pulling on the swollen nub and rubbing it in circles fast and faster. I watched her face and cleavage turn bright red as her mouth went open wide. Her body trembled as her silent scream over took her.

Her wide open pussy sprayed her hot thick woman's cum across my chest. Pulse after hot pulse of her cum wet my chin, chest and abs as she rubbed herself to a body trembling huge orgasm. I watched her nipples firm and extend and those orbs of flesh tremble as she finally screamed her climax.

"Oh FUCK Will! I'm fucking cumming! I'm cumming all over my son. I'm soaking my son, my lover, my husband with my own hot thick cum. I've never sprayed before Will! Your mother is such a slut now. Oh fuck I'm cumming again!" Mom screamed as new arcs of hot cum shot from her abused pussy to soak me and the bedding.

Mom screamed and trembled and crashed her huge tits down onto my pussy cum wet chest and let out a long breath. I ran my hands through her blonde hair then down her sweaty back and gripped her fat ass cheeks. I squeezed each chunk of my mother's ass then slapped each ham until they turned red. I could feel my mother's pussy leaking onto my cock and balls each time I slapped her ass hard.

Mom started weeping against my neck whispering how much she loved me. From sexual exhaustion we slept again. I awoke hungry but realized I needed a shower. I woke mom and walked her into her ensuite shower large enough for two. Soaping the mature flesh of my mother and getting my cock and balls soaped had me primed for another fuck. I bent my mother over in the shower and slid my cock deep into her pussy. This fuck was for my pleasure and I used my mother's pussy as a receptacle for my long fat cock.

I held my mother's hips as she held the safety bar and I plowed my cock deep into my mother. My fat cockhead was tapping the full depths of my mother's pussy pushing against her cervix and doorway to her womb. My eighteen year old hormones were raging and all I wanted was to spray my virile cum deep into my mother. I wanted to breed her again and again. My lust overwhelmed me and my cock exploded firing my cum deep into my mother. I painted the doorway to her womb over and over.

My mother groaned and I felt her hot juices spray against my hanging heavy ballsack and thrusting thighs. I reached under and grabbed my mother's hanging huge tits and squeezed hard. Mom screamed and sprayed me again. Like a cur I shook against my mother's ass staying linked to my bitch filling her with my hot thick cum. I held my mother's pussy tight against my abs my long fat cock deep against her hot inner flesh. My mother groaned holding onto the safety bar.

I pulled my mother upwards gripping her huge tits and held my cock inside her until the water started to cool. I pulled my cock out and my mother quickly spun and knelt taking my pussy and cum covered cock deep into her mouth. She cleaned my cock of our comingled cum then sucked upwards and off my sensitive cockhead. We rinsed then exited the shower and wrapped ourselves in huge bath towels and worked our way down to the kitchen.

I told Mom to drop her towel and make me breakfast while naked. "Yes, Master," she said and dropped her towel. I made her twirl as I took in her mature body in the daylight. Mom had kept herself in shape and had a mature tight body to show for that effort. I watched her make coffee and cook eggs and bacon and toast and serve me. I pushed my towel open and ordered her to sit on my lap with her wet pussy pushed against my firm cock. Mom leaked her fragrant pussy juices against my cock and ballsack as she fed me breakfast. She rubbed her swollen clit against the underside of my fat cockhead. She trembled and hissed from the pleasure.

I sucked on my mother's hard tootsie-roll nipples and told her I couldn't wait for our baby to be born so I could feed on her milk like I did with Mrs. Anderson. My mother asked me to tell her all that occurred at the cabin and I did causing my cock to fully harden. I moved my hard cock up and down between my mother's shaved pussy lips getting soaked by her dripping juices. I grabbed mom's ass and lifted then settled her wet hot pussy onto my long fat cock filling her to the upper reaches of her pussy.

"Will your cock is much longer and fatter than your father. Your dad was a good lover but never filled my pussy fat and deep like your young cock is doing. My poor pussy feels like the first time with your dad. Your fat cock is stretching my cunt making room for your length and thickness. I love being filled with your cock Will! Do you mind that I want to be your house-slut; to always have my pussy ready to take your man-cock? Will I get a twinge when my egg releases each month and I felt that in our bed last night. I just felt it again while making breakfast. Breed me on this table, husband. Put another baby in my belly, lover. Fuck your mother-slut right here on this kitchen table!" my mother pleaded.