Billy Owns and Breeds His Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom's pussy was encasing my long fat cock as she sat on my lap. Pushing dishes aside I stood and laid Mom on her back on the table. I pulled her ass to the edge of the table then pushed her legs up towards her breasts. I watched her huge tits roll on her chests her fat nipples hard and pointed. I leaned over and sucked and bit each dark chocolate nib. Mom groaned so I gave a push and mom's pussy took all my eight inches of fat cock. She moaned when I tapped against her cervix but pushed up wanting all my cock. I pulled back to my fat cockhead then filled my mother's pussy deep and hard over and over and over.

I started a pace of pulling back then filling that mother's pussy deep. My mom groaned each time my fat cockhead hit her fleshy depths. I felt her fingers aside my cockshaft as she started to rub her clit. I could feel her pussy pulsing and gripping and tightening all along my cockshaft as her juices leaked onto my balls. My thighs were wet with her fluid and they squelched when they slapped my mother's firm mature ass cheeks.

"I need to cum when you do Will. It will be best for my egg and your sperm to be joined bathed in my hot juices. Fuck me Will! Fuck your mother on this kitchen table and make a memory of our child getting started. Oh fuck, Will, you go so deep with your cock! Fuck your Mother, Will fuck me deep and hard!" she groaned.

I'm eighteen and can cum like crazy. This cum blast will be number five since getting home from the cabin. My mom's body will have five doses of my thick white cum inside her! I rode my pussy juices wet cock in and out my mother's pussy making her ass squeak on the kitchen table. Mom's pussy was tight on my cockshaft and her shave pussy lips rode out and in with my thrusts. Her swollen cashew sized clit was getting a workout by my cock and her fingers.

As I went faster my mom thrust up to take all my cock deep inside her. I looked at where my cock and her pussy were connected and my mom was foaming white pussy juice. My cockshaft shone in the morning kitchen light from female thick pussy honey. My mother was taking all my fat cock length deep down into her lava pit. The base of my cock was slapping her clit making her groan and moan from the pain and pleasure of a long fat cock.

Mom's internal hot wet flesh clamped down all along my eight inches of cock-meat gripping, squeezing, anointing my cock. She screamed and hot juices pulsed past my thrusting cock to wet my abs. I pulled out and multiple sprays of her hot cum hit my abs. I dropped to my knees and covered her pussy with my mouth and drank her strong fragrant female cum. I sucked her swollen cashew clit making her scream into another climax spraying my chin multiple times.

I stood watching her coral gash pulse as her climax overwhelmed her body. I took my aching cock in hand and thrust at her blood red target and filled her pussy. I thrust rapidly in and out my mother's pussy. She was not my mom; she was a tight hot wet cunt for my hungry cock! I shut my eyes and held my breath as I thrust my cock wildly into a hot wet sleeve of flesh. My own pleasure knot rode the tightness of her internal flesh driving me towards my own climax.

"OH FUCK!" I screamed as my cock exploded bolts of cum deep into my mother's cunt. I pulled back then thrust deep as each pulse of hot baby cum shot out from my fat cockhead. Mom's climax aftershocks pulsed her pussy all along my cock as if her hot wet internal flesh was milking me for my baby sperm she so willingly wanted. Was it, seven, eight, nine globs of cum that painted her cervix and doorway to her womb? Which glob of cum would find and penetrate her newest egg? I thrust hard against my mother's pussy lips pushing her ass into the hard wooden kitchen table and my cum into her womb.

My mom pushed her hips up towards my descending cock rubbing her swollen clit along my fat cockshaft. Mom was screaming my name and sailor like curses lost in the overload of pleasure as she climaxed again and again. The table edge, my thighs and the kitchen floor was painted with my mother's hot thick honey spraying and leaking from her abused pussy. Her pulsing flesh was sucking my cock of the last of my cum. I leaned down and bit my mother's fat tit flesh knowing I would make bruises. I bit her fat nipples and the goose-bumps on her dark aureoles making her moan and push my face against those orbs of pleasure.

She pulled me forward and kissed me wildly like an uncontrolled lover. We bit each other's lips and nipped at our tongues as we groaned our breath into each other. In my bent over position my cockbase rubbed my mother's cashew clit causing her to moan and tremble and leak pussy juice onto my shaved ballsack. I thought my mother, my lover, would lay on this table impaled on my long fat cock forever.

I reached under her back and pulled her upright and she wrapped her legs around my waist and back. I carried my mom impaled on my fat cock back to our bedroom. I felt for a dry spot and lay on my back on the bed holding my mother's full firm tits against my chest. Mom stretched out along my body keeping my cock filling her pussy. She lovingly kissed my face and neck telling me how much she loved me and hoped I put two babies in her belly. She kissed me long and deep then let out a long breath and slowly slipped into sleep; exhausted from a wild fucking from her son. I napped the sleep of a fully fucked lover.