Billy Owns the 4 Women in His New Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her swollen clit must be rubbing on Mike's cockbase because she groaned and trembled and more pussy juice leaked out to wet us again. "Oh fuck boys, no more! No fucking more, no more fucking!" mom groaned lost in her sexual pleasure overload.

I pulled out of mom's ass and I watched her circular back lips try to close. They pulsed like a camera iris trying to focus. I helped Mom roll off Mike's cock and her abused coral cash leaked cum. She had no strength so we left her on the floor and threw the quilt over her. Mike and I sat back on the sofa and picked up the game controllers.

I turned to Mike and told him he could have my mother anytime his cock got an itch to wet his cock. We heard 'our mom' moan on the floor as she realized she had a new requirement as the slut of this household. After we played for a while Mike helped me carry mom into my remade bedroom and get her settled on the bed. Mom rolled to the edge and pulled Mike over. She gripped his cock and cleaned it of his cum and her pussy juice with her tongue and mouth.

"I love you Mike. I always have just like I love Billy. You may have my mouth, my tits, my cunt or my ass whenever you have an itch for your new mother. I hope you like fucking big bellies since I am now carrying Will's babies. Come fuck me anytime you want!" Mom groaned and fell asleep.

Mike and I discussed our love for our own mother and sexually sharing our other mother whenever we could. I told him to tell Amy I'd fuck her soon and we both cracked up laughing. We shook hand at the door realizing our lives were taking another turn; two brother, two mothers. I closed up for the night and went upstairs.

I crawled in next to Mom and covered her up. During the night I heard slurping and realized Mom was cleaning her pussy and ass of her sons' leaking cum. I lay there listening until she was done. I slid a hand around her and pinched her fat nipple. She groaned and pushed back against me. My cock moved along her ass cheeks and she raised a leg opening herself. My long cock slid into her pussy and she moved slowly back and forth humming. We fell back asleep before I came.

I awoke to Mom riding my morning wood. I watched her huge tits wiggle about as she rode up and down on my full cock. I grabbed her full globes and slid fingers to those huge nipples I love so much. I can't wait till they start dripping milk. I started to groan and thrust up inside her hot wet flesh as she tightened her pussy all along my shaft.

"Cum for me Will! Shoot your hot thick cum way up inside me. I want it to drip out in the shower as you fill my ass with another dose. Oh fuck Will, I love your cock. I'm such a slut now, I'm so nasty, I'm nothing like what good mothers should be with their mature sons. I want your cock over and over and over. Oh fuck me Will, make be cum baby!" Mother moaned lost again in another ride on my long thick cock.

I could feel my cock pulling her naked pussy lips out and in each time I moved between her naked wet lips. I reached down and abused her swollen clit until she screamed and spayed me with her own hot cum. As she trembled on my cock she pulled me over the edge and I shot globs of thick cum up into my mother. I don't care about society morals. I'm gonna fuck my mother until her very last day.

Mom slowly lowered her big sweaty tits to my chest and kissed up and down my neck. After some time cuddling I said we had to shower and get ready for the delivery. Yes, Mom took my cock in her ass in the shower and I filled her dark tunnel with another dose of son cum. She shook through her climax as she felt my heat paint her bowels. We slowly dried off kissing and hugging. Mom squatted and grunted and filled her palm with my hot cum then held my gaze as she licked it clean. We got dressed for the delivery late this afternoon.

Mom and I went to the mall for new king size bedding. We bought the softest sheets, blankets, water-proof liner and Mom chose a comforter. The store had pretend beds to display the sheets and Mom bent over each one to show me her naked ass and shaved pussy. In one quiet corner she ran her fingers through her wet pussy and asked me to lick them clean. Several college guys got to see her ass going up the escalator. Mom was dripping from her excitement showing off for her Master.

We had lunch at the food court and Mom manspread while sitting and eating and I watched the men and some women memorizing Mom's naked pussy lips. Mom only had eyes for her son. When we stood to leave Mom's seat was wet. In so short a time Mom transitioned into a slut for her master from a straight laced house-mother. She was so horny she wanted to fuck me in the car again.

I drove to a dark section of the mall where employees park. Mom unzipped me and pulled out my hardening cock. Her wet hot mouth went down my thick shaft and she sucked until I was hard and just ready to pop. I slid my pants to my feet knowing Mom was gonna soak my crotch with her cum. I pushed back my seat and reclined and Mom sat across my lap and fed my cock into her wet hot pussy.

She groaned and rubbed her firming clit as she rode my cock. Her dripping juices wet my balls and the seat under them. I pulled up my shirt in time for Mom to spray my abs with her pulsing pussy juices. This was a hard fast fuck and Mom was slamming down on my thick cock going for her pleasure. I pushed up her top and crushed her huge tits in my hands then pulled and twisted her fat nipples.

Mom screamed and came hard on my cock! Hot juices poured out from her naked lips as her hot inner flesh pulsed all along my cockshaft. Mom was taking my cock fully up inside her rubbing my sensitive cockhead in her heat. Mom gripped my balls and gave them a squeeze and I screamed as my cum blasted up inside my mother.

She sucked my shaft with her kegels muscles keeping her pussy vice tight on my cock. She rose up pulling my cum up my pulsing shaft to paint her cervix. Mom moaned when my fat cockhead pushed against that barrier protecting her incubating womb. Mom twerked her ass groaning on my long thick cock filling her hungry pussy.

Mom fell against me moaning through her climax. I saw movement and got a thumbs up from three guys on their way to work who watched the whole thing. I pulled up Mom's skirt and gave them a good view of her ass and cock filled pussy. Mom slid off my cock to her own seat and circled her fingers around my cock and pulled up gathering cum and juices. She licked her fingers clean then went after her dripping pussy.

Mom didn't know the guys were still watching as she licked her cum coated fingers over and over until no more pudding was to be had. She leaned over and took my softening cock in her mouth and licked me clean. When she sat up she shrieked as she now saw the guys looking into the car and at her huge breasts.

I buttoned the window down and asked if anyone wanted to suck on those fat nipples. Mom shrieked at me but then turned her tits towards the window and knelt up. Her huge globs hung out the window. Slowly one guy moved forward and took one MILF nipple in his mouth and sucked then did the other. His shoulder was tapped and another took his place.

The third man took each large breast in hand and squeezed then pulled out the fat firm dark chocolate nipple. I watched his hand slide down my mother's belly and under her skirt and I knew he found her pussy when she hissed. As he sucked her tits mom humped against his moving hand. She groaned loudly as I heard her spray the car seat as she came on his hand. He stayed and rubbed her quickly to another climax. She screamed and wet his hand again.

Mom collapsed against me spreading her legs wide giving the three brave men a show they did not expect on their way to work. They had a clear view to two huge tits, a blonde mons and a dripping coral gash of a used pussy. They clapped and said thanks then walked off laughing. They had to have thought I had scored on a MILF. Mom slapped my arm and told me she hated me as she pulled her top down covering her tits. She slipped into her seat exhausted from her wet orgasms.

After the ride home we brought in the stuff from the bedding store and waited the delivery. Two huge guys showed up as the last delivery of their day. Charlie was African and Jose was Hispanic. They were buff! I watched Mom checking them out as they put the king frame together. She bent way over checking out the frame. They guys were grinning watching her ass and pussy on display. They brought in the box-spring and thick mattress and unwrapped and set them down. They set that all up and I watched my Mom stare at them with hungry eyes. She was lost in an erotic fantasy.

"Guys, do you have to rush off or do you have time for a special tip? My Mom wants to break in the new bed and fuck both of you!" I said.

Mom looked at me with wild eyes and hissed covering her mouth. The guys just stood there so I pushed my mom towards them. She knelt in front of Carlos and unzipped his fly and reached in. Her hand moved back and forth and his dick was pulled out. Mom took that dick in her mouth and sucked until she coughed from the fullness of his now hard meat. Carlos had a nice meaty long dick. Mom kissed his head and licked his dripping pre-cum.

Mom moved on her knees to Charlie. She felt up his pants leg and hissed. My mom unbuckled his belt, opened his button and unzipped. She pulled Charlie's pants and boxers to his ankles. Charlie's long thick cock pulled up and slapped under Mom's chin. He was longer and thicker than my cock. Mom gripped it with two hands and licked all over his dark cockhead.

She moaned and opening wide took just that fat cockhead in her mouth. She groaned perhaps thinking that cock would destroy her vagina or hoping it would. She licked up and down his full length then kissed each large dark hairy nut. She put her lips to his cockslit and sucked his leaking pre-cum. She gave it several kisses while she held his heavy nut sack in her hands. She turned to Carlos.

"Carlos, you'll have to fuck me first and make room for Charlie's hunk of meat."

She stood and unzipped her skirt and it dropped to the floor. She pulled her top over her head and her huge tits wobbled and settled on her chest. She stood their naked; a fine MILF specimen. She asked me to get a towel and she spread it on the new mattress over a piece of the wrapping plastic. She climbed up on her arms and knees and dropped her tits to the towel. Her ass was trembling as she spread her legs and pulled her plump ass cheeks open. Her naked pussy was already dripping waiting for Carlos' dick.

He kicked off his pants and walked up behind my mother, dick in hand. His fat head moved between my mother's pussy lips and found her waiting opening. He pushed forward pulsing until his balls tapped Mom's dripping pussy. Mom groaned and pushed back seeking more dick. Carlos grabbed her hips and just started plowing his fat dick deep into my mother. Mom started spraying the towel under her as Carlos made her cum right away. Mom shook as she came again and again thrusting back at Carlos' fat dick.

"Don't cum in me Carlos. I want your dick down my throat as I suck you off," she groaned as he stopped and slowly pulled out. He moved around the bed and knelt before her. "Charlie, time to get your fat black horse-cock in my poor pussy and fuck me good and hard," she said then took Carlos's pussy wet dick in her mouth.

Charlie grinned wide at me and stepped behind my mother. He saw that Carlos had paved the way by opening this white woman's pussy; but not as wide as his fat horse-cock. I watched him place that plump plum of a cockhead against my mother's dripping coral gash and push. Mom groaned around Carlos' dick from the pain of being spread open by that black cock.

Charlie grabbed Mom's hips and pulled back as he thrust forward. Mom yelled a muffled scream around the dick down her throat as half of Charlie's cock slid into her dark wet sleeve. He drew back and as if taking aim pushed several more inches of cock into my mother. He did it once more and with a hard thrust slapped his heavy hanging large nuts against my mother's stretched pussy lips. Mom came off Charlie's huge cock and howled bloody murder but Carlos filled her throat with dick thrusting in her spit dripping mouth.

The two delivery men, one African, one Hispanic split roasted my mother for their pleasure. I watched Charlie's fat long horse-cock thrust into my mother's abused pussy. Her hairless lips held on as he pulled back and rolled as his cock filled her pussy. With his length he had to be punching her cervix and the hot inner flesh deep in her passage. When we pulled back my mother's pussy juices ran out and down her thighs to soak the towel.

I moved slightly and watched Carlos' dick stretch mom's throat. I could easily see the outline of his fat dickhead push out mom's neck. Mom groaned and sucked as he held fistfuls of blonde hair pulling her onto his cock. Suddenly she groaned and his body trembled as he blasted his cum deep into my mother's mouth. I watched her neck move as she swallowed those hot blasts of cum.

Mom refused to release Carlos's dick until she knew she had all of his hot cum. She kept his cock in her mouth as Charlie's thrusting into her stretched pussy pushed her face against his buff abs. Charlie was now a man possessed to shooting his thick load of hot cum into the crazy white woman's pussy. He pulled all out then thrust into Mom balls deep several times.

Mom yelled with a dick in her mouth as she sprayed her hot juices all over that black cock and heavy balls. She reached under herself and back and started rubbing her swollen clit. Mom screamed on dick as she trembled on cock. Her ass started twerking as she succumbed to a powerful climax. I'm sure her pussy was crushing Charlie's cock as she pulsed with aftershocks.

Charlie bellowed like a prize mating bull and pulled mom back filling her with thick horse-cock. He shimmied next to the bed as I was certain he was filling mom's pussy with cum. Soon his thrusting cock was coated in his own cum and mom's climax juices. He stayed locked to mom's pussy as he sprayed her insides with hot cum. Charlie rode my mom's pussy for some time until he trembled and leaned against her ass.

Both strong men were breathing heavily. Carlos pulled slowly out of mom's mouth until his dick popped because of her lips held tightly on his shaft. Charlie grabbed mom's blonde hair and pulled her around and slid his cum covered cock across her lips. Mom's tongue slipped out and cleaned what it could reach.

Charlie pulled her head over the edge of the bed and laid his heavy balls on her face. Mom licked his balls even opening wide and sucking each nut sack into her mouth one at a time; she could not fit both. Charlie then held his cock at his fat base and pushed his plum head against Mom's lips. She opened wide and took what cock would fit into her mouth sucking and licking until he pulled back.

Both men slowly dressed not saying anything except thanks when I slipped each of them a fifty for their delivery and set up. They took all the packing and shook my hand at the door thanking me for a crazy unexpected afternoon. They walked down the driveway slapping each other's back and laughing like crazy.

I went back to the room and walked Mom into the ensuite shower and washed her down. The king size bed was unmade so I carried her into my old room with her old queen bed made. I slid her in then went downstairs and closed up for the night. All that fucking had made me horny so I rolled mom onto her tummy and fucked her in the ass. My house slut had cocks and hot cum in her three holes by the time I was done. I left my cock in her ass and rolled us over to spoons and covered us for the night.

Mom was fucked out exhausted in the morning and just laid on her belly while I used my morning wood to deposit another dose of cum deep down her ass. Riding the back of her thighs caused her swollen clit to rub on the sheets and she moaned as another climax claimed her tied body. I watched my full cock pull Mom's anal lips out and push them in as I used her ass for my pleasure. I pulled out and painted my mother's naked back with the last few globs of morning cum. I slapped mom's ass cheeks a few times then crawled over her and took a shower.

Mom was sound asleep as I dressed. I left her a glass of water and two Advil and a note telling her I was going over Mike's to choose our college electives for our freshmen first semester. I knocked on Mike's front door and walked in. Amy was nursing Alice and she smiled wide. She asked me for a deep kiss and I obliged and gave the uncovered tit a small squeeze. Mrs. Anderson hissed when I pulled a drop of milk out her swollen nipple. I gave Amy another deep kiss and went up to Mike's room.

We spent some time creating our schedule around required courses and football. We took any computer classes that were open. We gave it the last going over and submitted the schedule. We went downstairs and took our seats in the game room. We were killing our enemies and moving up the levels when Amy walked in topless with a lunch tray.

"Mike tells me Maggie sucked his cock and you boys double teamed the poor woman," Mrs. Anderson questioned.

"Yes Amy, I have been training my mother to obey. I tested her by giving the delivery guys her body as a tip. Carlos, the Hispanic, fucked her then filled her mouth with his cock. Charlie, the African, with a cock longer and thicker than mine destroyed her pussy. The two guys had her split roasted on our new king sized bed," I said pointedly.

"Will I haven't been double filled since the cabin. I'm starting to think you don't love me as much as Maggie," Amy said pouting.

She put the tray of sandwiches down and knelt between my legs. She unbuckled me and pulled my pants and boxers to my ankles then worked them off. She handed Mike and I a sandwich then took my fat cockhead in her mouth and sucked up and down till I was hard. She expressed some milk then dripped it between her large mother's breasts.

"I need your pudding Will to enrich my milk. Alice loves to nurse and I love to feed her but I'm more excited to deliver our children and begin nursing our babies. So I'll need your hormone rich pudding every time you are over here so sit back and enjoy while I harvest your cum," Amy said hungry.

Mrs. Anderson captured my cockshaft between her tit and rode my cock lubed with her milk. She took my cockhead into her mouth when it topped the hills of her mature breasts. She held her orbs against the sides of my cock and moved her tits up and down. Her firm nipples rubbed my abs leaking milk to drip between her tits. Mike and I listened to our mother slurp on my cockhead and moan from the pleasure of having her mouth filled with her son's cock.

Mike watched for a while then dropped and removed his pants. He knelt behind his mother and lifted her skirt exposing her firm ass. Amy spread her thighs and slid back giving her real son the target of her wet black haired pussy. Mike took his firm cock in hand and moved the head through his mother's pussy lips gathering her hot juices across the crown.

Both Mike and Amy moaned when his cock filled his mother's pussy. Mike thrusting into his mother caused her to take my cock into her throat. Amy's tits leaked her milk coating my cock making me enjoy a great tit-fuck. Mrs. Anderson sucked and rubbed my cock driving me towards gifting her my warm thick cum. Mike thrust his long cock deep into his mother and she took my cock deep down her throat.

Amy was split-roasted on the cocks of her sons as she moaned her own pleasure. Amy's tits rubbed along my thighs and heavy balls and the base of my fat cock. When she felt my balls firm against her chin she moved back to hold my fat cockhead just beyond her teeth and she sucked. Her cheeks hollowed out as she sucked and licked my pleasure knot. I could not hold back and came!