Billy Owns the 4 Women in His New Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie rose up and screamed at the ceiling and shook through a huge climax. "Oh fuck Will your huge cock makes me cum so hard! Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck! Fuck my ass Will! You own my ass, my cunt and my mouth. I'll be your slut forever if you'll have me. I'll fuck your Mother and made her cum like crazy. Oh Will I'm lost on your cock! I'm cumming!" she then screamed and sprayed pussy cum all over Amy.

I heard Mike grunt and watched him thrust up against my Mother's pussy. He thrust into my Mother spraying her cervix with his cum. Too late! My mother already carried two babies in her womb, my babies! Both the mothers on this king bed carried my babies. I watched Mike pull out and pump his cock coating Sally's tits with a few globs of cum. Sally reached down and licked his cum off her fingers. She got the last glob and rubbed it across her pussy lips which Mom then licked clean. Sally grunted and spayed my Mother's tits as she came again.

Sally rolled off my Mother and hung her head off the bed. Mike walked over to her and filled her mouth with Maggie's pussy juice and his cum coated cock. Sally took his cock deep down her throat sucking his cock clean. I could not take anymore of Julie's tight ass and blasted my cum deep down into her dark cave. As my cock pulsed my cum into her ass Julie gripped and released my fat cockshaft over and over milking me of my second cum of the day.

Julie groaned and came all over Amy once more. Amy reached up and pulled on Julie's nipples making her tremble on my cock. I pulled out of Julie and slid into Amy's wet pussy. Several final cum pulses leaked into Amy's hot wet cavern. I held my softening cock inside my second mother as I watched my cum leak out of Julie's ass. Her dark ring pulsed pushing my cum out to drip on Amy's belly.

Just then we heard Alice whimper and start to cry. Amy groaned and rolled Julie off her. She saw my cum on her belly and gathered it on her fingers then licked them clean. Mrs. Anderson walked into my Mom's closet and slipped into a robe and left the room. Mike and I found a spot on the bed and pulled our girls beside us with my Mother between us. It was funny but both our hands found their way between 'our Mother's' pussy lips and played there as we listen to her groan her pleasure.

"If all you all can shower and throw on pjs quickly I got the kitchen table set up for a pick up dinner. So get your butts out of bed and get down here," Amy yelled up. "I'm feeding Alice Will. I'm sure there will be some left over for you."

Mike took Sally to the jack-n-jill bathroom and Julie helped me get Mom into the ensuite shower. Mom was in a spent fog and just moaned as Julie and I soaped her body paying special attention to her boobs and cunny. Julie reached behind Maggie and soaped my cock and placed my fat head against my Mother's asshole. Mom groaned but pushed back taking my cock slowly into her ass.

I felt movement against my cock and realized Julie had slipped her black dildo into my Mother's pussy. Julie and Mom where big tits to big tits and I was heavy balls to soapy ass. Julie and I took turns filling Mom's holes until she screamed and grabbed Julie. Julie groaned and I felt the two women tremble through their shower orgasm. Mom's ass pulsed on my cock and Julie rubbed along my length as she plowed Mom's pussy deep.

I reached around gripping Julie's ass and pulled her towards me. My cock sunk deep into Mom's ass and I exploded another dose of cum. Pulse after pulse of thick cum filled my mother's ass. We held each other tight as we trembled through our climax aftershocks. The water was cooling so I pulled out of Mom's ass and Julie did the same to her pussy.

We turned Mom to the water and gave her a final rinse. Julie knelt and took my softening cock into her mouth and cleaned it of any residual cum. She stood and kissed me deeply telling me how much she has grown to love me and hopes we are for keeps.

"I know I'll have to share this cock with your Mother and Amy and Sally and the girls at my sorority and whatever females enter our special family. I want you to know I'm okay with all that. I wanna have your babies Will. I wanna be your wife and your slut if you'll have me. I wanna make love and have sex with Maggie and Amy and Mike and Sally. I want us to be one extended family. I can't believe what meeting you boys at the lake has brought about but I am so in love with you Will! I love you so much!" she said and started weeping.

I turned off the water and wrapped Mom in a large towel and did the same with Julie kissing both women. While I was getting Mom into pjs Julie ran downstairs and returned with her pjs and asked me to dress her. I took another towel and wiped her wet long flaming red hair then helped her with her pjs. She held my face and kissed me deeply and started crying again. I swatted her ass and led my two women downstairs.

Amy had done a great job with brunch leftovers and what she found in the fridge. I went up to her and took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. I held her tight holding the kiss as we breathed deeply from each other. Amy started weeping as she realized this was something special. I told her I loved her deeply and walked her to sit next to my Mom.

"I have a special announcement to make. It has become apparent that we will become a blended family comprising all the persons in this kitchen. Julie has requested that we all marry one another secretly and when the time comes to live with one another. If Mike and Sally also agree then we can consider this day as the first day of our extended family. We have babies in Maggie and Amy that will need rearing and I'm sure Julie and Sally will want to add to the brood. What say ye?" I added.

All four women started crying with happiness and Mike and I shook hands to seal the agreement. Julie went to Mike and kissing him calling him 'husband'. Sally did the same to me. Sally kissed Maggie and Amy and called them 'Mother' and Julie did the same. There was embarrassed laughter then we plated our food and had our first extended family dinner. Alice got plenty of attention until it was bedtime. Amy gave her one more filling of breast milk then put her down for the night. Amy came back into the den holding her huge milk jugs.

"Who wants to play?" she said wiggling her tits. Amy walked before everyone offering a firm milk dripping tit and gave each a mouthful. Having her nipples sucked and tits gripped caused Amy to moisten. Her pussy fragrance filled the room so Mike ran his fingers through his Mother's wet lips and circled her knot. She pulled her son's face hard to her breasts and let him drink. I sat on the sofa and took Amy's other nipple between my lips and sucked.

Amy was cooing and running her hands through our hair calling us 'her sons' as we 'brothers' played with her pussy. Her juices were soon dripping down her inner thighs. I looked around and the women had lost their pjs. Amy looked at Maggie with hungry eyes. "I've waited too long for this!"

Amy sat Maggie on the sofa and knelt then pushed her thighs apart. Amy pushed her face between my Mother's open legs and captured that pussy with her lips. She started sucking on that dripping peach drinking Maggie's flowing pussy juice. Her lips popped when she slid off the swollen almond of a pleasure knot.

"Oh fuck Maggie! I've waited so long to eat your pussy. I respected that you were a single mom raising Billy and helping out with Mike. But now that your son, Will, has fucked me and filled my belly with his two babies you are my play toy now. I'm gonna make you cum over and over. I'm gonna fill your cunt and ass with as many of my fingers that will fit. Perhaps when you cum all over them I'll give you my full fist. Now cum for me mother slut I wanna drink your pussy dry!" Mrs. Anderson went on attacking my Mother's pussy.

Mom groaned when Amy pushed three fingers in her pussy then sprayed when Amy thrust rapidly in that blonde puss. With soaked fingers Amy slowly opened Mom's ass and thrust in and out that pleasure hole. Mom screamed and sprayed Amy's face and huge tits with hot thick woman cum. Amy sucked Mom's leaking pussy and drank her fill.

"Let me have her!" Julie cried pushing Amy aside. She brought her long fat black cock to that dripping coral gash and pushed in. Julie pounded my Mother's pussy rapidly making both women scream through powerful orgasms. Before they could recover Mike got behind Julie with a hard cock and pushed it into Julie's ass. As Mike slid deep into Julie's ass over and over he pushed Julie's fake cock into my Mother.

That rabbit on the dildo rubbed both Julie's and my Mother's swollen clit driving them to crashing orgasms. After several minutes Mike grunted and I'm sure filled Julie's ass with bolts of hot cum. Sally dropped to her knees beside Julie dropping her big tits on the sofa and pulled her ass cheeks apart. I watched her dark star wink at me as Sally swayed her ass in a sexual dance.

"Fuck my ass Will. Give your second girlfriend that long thick cock right in this ass. See my dark lips are kissing back at you waiting for your cockhead to push them open. Fuck my ass until I spray all over your Mother's den floor. Drop your hot white load deep down my ass and make me cum again. Then I'm gonna grunt and feed Amy your rich cum so she makes delicious milk. Now fuck me already!" Sally growled.

I knelt beside a groaning Mike and ran my fat cockhead though Sally's leaking brunette pussy. As she held her ass cheeks apart I slapped her swollen clit with my cockhead causing her to leak her hot juices on my crown. Coated with her juices I put my cockhead to her dark lips and pushed. Sally grunted and those back lips grabbed my crown opening enough. Her analring captured my fat mushroom pulling me in and kissing my pleasure knot as I slid in.

Several inches went into her dark heat so I pulled back and pulsed several times until my heavy ball sack slapped her dripping pussy. I felt Amy slid under us and took Sally's pussy with her mouth. Amy licked that young pussy and my ballsack giving added pleasure to us both. My cock loves to be in a female ass and I used Sally's tight dark tunnel for my pleasure.

I watched Sally's assring ride my fat cockshaft turn out when I pulled back and disappear when I pushed in. Those anal lips were sucking my cock like a tight blowjob. Sally was pulsing her pelvic muscles causing pleasure up and down my cockshaft. Amy reached under my ballsack and ran pussy wet fingers across my taint and asshole. She pushed a finger inside and rubbed my walnut driving me over the edge.

Sally screamed and sprayed her hot juice all over Amy's milk filled tits. Her ass pulsed all along my cock pushing me to climax. Seven, eight or nine globs of cum shot out my cockhead to paint the dark depths of Sally's ass. Amy's finger stroked my inner nut adding to my powerful climax. I pulled Sally's hips back giving all my fat length deep down her ass. As her body pulsed through her climax she milked my cock of the last of my cum.

I slid out of Sally's ass and Amy's lips closed over my cockhead sucking for more cum. I rode Amy's mouth deep sliding into her throat as she thrust her face down my cock. She kept her tongue and lips on my cockhead driving me to overwhelming pleasure. It was too much and I pulled out of my second mother's tight mouth and sat on my haunches.

Sally was groaning on the sofa as Amy continued to pleasure her pussy. I watched pussy juice run out from brunette coated lips and drip into Amy's mouth. Sally rose up on her arms and grunted. White thick cum slowly dripped from winking asslips and fell onto a waiting tongue. Mrs. Anderson swallowed each dollop waiting for the next. Her tongue teased the dark circular lips coaxing more cum to be delivered. Sally moaned when Amy pushed her tongue into the young ass seeking the last of my cum.

The first round of our new extended family orgy was complete. Each of us found a seat to deal with our post climax exhaustion. We heard Alice fussing so Mrs. Anderson dragged her spent ass upstairs to tend to Alice. When she returned she knelt and sucked my cock to a renewed hardness. She straddled my lap filling her pussy with my long full hard cock. Moaning she brought her right breast to my face and teased my lips with a dark nipple dripping milk.

I latched on pulling that tootsie-roll sized nip behind my lips and sucked. Amy's left over milk flowed across my tongue and down to my belly. Amy leaks when her big nipples are sucked and my balls received a coating of her warm pussy juices. Amy moved on my cock like a belly dancer grinding her clit against my abs and cockbase. I bit that empty tit and switched to the other.

Amy grabbed my shoulders and groaning loudly she shook into a trembling climax. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck," my second Mother groaned on my full cock as it rubbed the upper reaches of her pussy. Amy rose up and hot pussy juice poured out onto my crotch and dripped between my thighs. She looked around and laughed embarrassed that everyone was enjoying the show.

Amy waited until I had drained her left breast then slowly rose up off my cock. My thick shaft shone from the coating of woman cum and warm pussy juices. Amy crossed to the sofa and pulled my Mother up and walked her to my lap. My Mother glowed from her family fucking and looked spent but Amy positioned Mom's blonde pussy over my cockhead and pushed her downwards.

My fat cockhead pushed my Mother's pussy lips aside and I slipped into the opening to her vagina. My Mother's thighs were trembling so she let my cock slide up into the depths of her pussy. I was in the pussy that had birthed me over eighteen years ago and in several months would birth my twins that had started in her womb. I held Mom's hips as I raised and lowered her on my wet cock.

As I moved Mom on my cock I saw Amy talking to Julie and I watched Julie switch the dildo into Amy. Mrs. Anderson groaned when the one end was inserted into that dark haired pussy. Julie tightened the belts and centered the rabbit over Amy's swollen clit and gave it a back and forth rub. Julie rubbed her own pussy gathering her dripping juices and coated the black cock.

When it shown lubed with pussy juice Amy walked behind my Mother. I pulled Mom's sweaty full tits against my chest as Amy brought that fat black cockhead to the doorway of my Mother's ass. Held tightly between us my Mom couldn't escape as Mrs. Anderson filled her ass with thick fake cock. Mom groaned and moaned as Amy pushed more and more thick shaft until she filled Mom's ass with the long thick black cock.

"There you go Maggie a DP of thick long cocks to fill your slut holes. Which do you want more; your son's fat cock up your incestuous cunt or this black cock up your slutty ass? The pure soccer mom is getting fucked with big cocks in her own den putting on a show for the young adults. Does it make you wet to know they are watching you getting fucked in the ass? Or do you leak from having your son's cock bang away to the depths of your incestuous cunt?"

"Tell us Maggie! Tell us what the incestuous soccer mom wants! Tell all these young people what an old house-slut wants to make her cum and wet her own den floor!" Amy dominated my Mother.

"Fuck me Amy! Fuck my ass with that long fat black cock. Oh fuck me deep while I ride my son's thick cock deep up my incestuous pussy. Fuck me over and over until I spray all over you, you mother slut. Fuck me knowing my son's babies grow in your belly. Fuck me knowing my son's babies grow in my slutty belly. Oh fuck I'm cumming!" Mom screamed and sprayed around my cock.

I thrust up into my mother's pussy while Amy thrust into Mom's ass. I felt that fake cock rub along my cock adding wild pleasure to my fucking Mom. I grabbed Mom's tits and squeezed hard as I gave over to my climax. I shot my hot thick cum up against the roof of my Mother's pussy pulse after pulse. It dripped back down my shaft to wet my ball sack.

Amy screamed as her thrusting was rubbing her fat clit driving her over the edge to a powerful climax. I felt her spray my balls as she trembled and thrust hard and fast into mom's ass. Amy fell her huge tits against Mom's sweaty back and the three of us, in one group bear hug, breathed erratically shaking though our climax aftershocks.

Amy pulled out of Mom's ass and sat on the coffee table. Julie pulled Mom off my cock and spun her to sit on the sofa. She knelt between Mom's thighs and brought her lips to Mom's cum dripping pussy. I could hear Julie sucking the cum out of Mom's pussy making Mom groan on more tiny orgasms. When she was done Julie turned to Amy and pulling her black hair down her back dripped the cum globs into the waiting open mouth.

Amy had her tongue out accepting my cum dripping out of Julie's mouth. Julie and Amy then kissed deeply swapping the cum globs across their tongues. I watched Mike and Sally head upstairs for a night of love making. I rolled Mom into a fireman's carry and brought her upstairs. I kissed Amy and Julie as they passed me on the stairs heading to the master bedroom. I went about the house shutting down and locking up. I took a quick look at Alice sleeping peacefully.

When I got back to the room there was just enough room on the king bed to spoon behind Julie's warm ass. She reached back and centered my spent cock between her ass cheeks then pulled my hand onto her firm breast. It was my job to pull the sheets up over us all. We four fell asleep sexually exhausted.

I heard Alice crying during the night then got treated to warm leftover breast milk. We had shifted after Amy got out of bed so she spooned against me. Mom was knocked out and slept till morning. My cock got a two mouth work over by Julie and Amy until I painted their faces with another dose of cum. Two sets of lips kissed and sucked my cockhead until my pulses of cum ceased. The two women, one mature and one college aged, cleaned my cock and licked my cum drops off each other's face.

Epilogue:

Mike and I were to have many extended family sexual encounters in each other's homes. Julie and Sally greatly enjoyed visiting Amy or Margret and Mike and I on long weekends. Julie liked to bring her dildo belt and fill our mother's ass until they both came; wet and hard. Our steady girls loved fucking our cocks and Amy or Margret loved cleaning them out.

After we graduated Amy and Margret decided to sell the two homes after Amy divorced and buy a fourteen bedroom Edwardian manor house in a quiet section at the edges of a liberal open minded new college town. We modernized the old estate with help from some buddies in Industrial Arts to reconstruct the hallways with connector doors and a spiral staircase. We became one extended commune family eventually marrying Julie and Sally. Neither wife cared which one was their legal husband and took either one or both us men to their bed.

Amy and Margret each had my children, Mike and I not really caring who was the father with the next ones. Julie and Sally soon had a child each again not caring who the original father was that supplied the seed. Julie and Sally and Mike and I formed a start-up internet company and worked out of our manor house. In a short time we sold it off for a shit-load of money. We expanded the cabin property keeping the original then adding an eight bedroom home on the site. Solar and Wi-Fi and a water well made the house a home for the many kids, two mothers, two wives and two 'brothers'.

For Mike and I our lives were a young man's dream. It all started in third grade befriending a large boy. Mike's mom, Mrs. Anderson, Amy got me started on my journey to manhood and the pleasures of a woman's body. My mom, Margret added to it and Julie and Sally completed it. What I knew was that fatherhood was still on the horizon for Mike and I, having two mature mothers and two wives as lovers and all the sex our cocks could enjoy. A governess for the brood of kids was soon added and willingly joined our extended family.