Billy Owns the 4 Women in His New Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I have written before I cum A LOT! Burst after burst of my hot thick cum filled my new mother's mouth. Mike grunted and thrust into his mother's pussy filling it also with hot cum. Amy groaned and trembled as she climaxed from her two sons filling her with hot cum. She forgot the towel and wound up spraying on the den floor as she sucked all the hot thick pudding I could give her today.

Mrs. Anderson worshiped my cock sucking and licking the shaft and my thick cockhead. She sucked up my long thick shaft pulling the last of my cum globs out the now sensitive tip. She finished holding her lips directly over my slit and sucking softly hoping for one more glob.

Mike thrust into his mother's pussy and grunted. His thighs shook as he pulled his mother's hips back sealing his cock deep down Amy's pussy painting the doorway to her womb. Amy groaned holding her lips tightly closed as Mike made her cum again. The floor under us got another spray of fragrant mommy cum. Mike pulled out and dumped the last of his cum on his mother's back making her moan. Mike stayed linked to his mother as Amy pulled up and tapped my thigh. She opened her mouth and showed me my cum pooled behind her bottom teeth and coating her tongue. She put my hand on her throat and swallowed my cum nosily smacking her lips and sucking back.

When she had it all she pushed Mike back until he was on his back. Mrs. Anderson then knelt over her son's cock and dripped his cum over his cockhead like a Dairy Queen cone with dipping sauce. She grunted and a big blob of white cum dropped out. Two more blobs dripped out then Mike's mother slid back and took his painted cockhead in her mouth and sucked him clean.

Amy stood smiling broadly then straddled my thighs and brought a hard nipple to my lips. I latched on and pulled her fat nipple behind my teeth and sucked her warm sweet mother's milk into my belly. When dry she switched me to the other fat nipple. As I was draining that one I felt Amy tremble and she let down a flow of hot MILF cum and moaned pushing her huge tit against my face.

I asked her what that was about. She told me she was dreaming about sucking on my mother's tits and wet hot pussy. "Mike told me she cums like buckets! I wanna drink her hot juices while I'm sucking on that blonde twat. Will you have to let me have your mother!" Mrs. Anderson demanded.

I told her to call my mom and set up a brunch for next Saturday at my house. So that was what was arranged. What developed was that Julie and Sally called and said they missed our cocks and they were invited over also. I told them to plan to stay the night and leave their panties home. The girls laughed and said, "But Will we thought you wanted our panties for your trophy case!" and laughed harder.

During the week Julie kept sending me snaps of different panties covering her pussy. Some were pulled into a damp cameltoe. Then I got a few panty pics from Sally. Then Julie sent me a pix of white panties between two chocolate thighs.

"What," I text back.

"Those panties belong to our sorority president. That pussy tastes real sweet Will! We told her how you made us squirt and cum like crazy. After listening to us tell of our cabin experience she wants your big cock in that pussy. We went on and on about how great that long fat cock feels in our ass and how it makes us cum when you pound us hard and deep. We almost have her convinced to take a ride on your cock. Damn I'm getting wet just texting you. Here's another pic!" she finished and my phone dinged.

There was that dripping spread red haired pussy! I really am starting to love that girl and can't wait to wet my cock deep inside her. The girls said they were starting their flow so we had to wait for the Saturday following. I spent that week fucking mom and Amy while Mike did the same. I went out for a run and when I returned Mike had my mother up on the kitchen table and was grunting the last of his cum into her dripping pussy.

As typical of my mother the floor was soaked with her sprayed cum. I watched Mike pull out and drop a few globs on Mom's back. She moaned when each hot drop painted her back. All that was too much. I dropped my running shorts and pulled Mom's head to hang over the edge. I held Mom's head as my fat cockhead slid past her lips and filled her hot mouth.

Mom's tongue went to work on my cockhead as I slid in and out occasionally filling her throat. Mom's hand came up to tease my heavy ballsack and rub my cock. Mom's lips tightened on my cock as I heard her moan deeply. I looked and Mike has rubbing Mom's thick clit back and forth. We always make our women cum and Mom sprayed Mike's abs and the floor yet again.

Mom loves drinking my cum as does Amy. They are both convinced my cum will enrich what gets into my babies growing in their womb. I pulled back to just my cockhead and jerked off into my mother's mouth. She sucked on my crown pulling my cum down into her belly as she swallowed all I had for her this time. As my mother trembled from her climax aftershocks Mike and I made plans for later that day. Mom was just a receptacle for her sons' cum.

Eventually that Saturday rolled around and a six foot sub and stuff filled the kitchen table. Mike and Amy and Alice arrived and I played with Alice while Amy helped Mom in the kitchen. Julie and Sally arrived and were introduced to Mom. Julie took Mom unawares when she kissed her deeply. Sally did the same then Amy stepped up and kissed Maggie, my mother, deeply and for some time.

We had a great brunch as we talked about our college plans. It was time for Alice to be fed and put down for a nap. Amy sat on the sofa and took off her blouse and bra and fed Alice. Maggie stared as Amy's milk filled breasts with hunger and desire. Amy smiled then winked at me as Alice had her fill and fell asleep. Mike took her to the back room and put her in a spare crib we had bought. Amy stood and walked to Mom and straddled her lap. Amy placed her thick dripping nipple against Mom's lips.

"Drink Maggie. Suck my milk into your belly. Discover what my sweet milk tastes like and how full and heavy my tits feel in your hands."

Amy pushed Mom's face against her tit and Mom did latch on and suck. Amy started unbuttoning Mom's blouse until her tits were on display. Amy played with Mom's tits pulling and twisting on those big nipples. Mom sucked both tits dry then Amy leaned in and kissed her deeply. Mom was breathing deeply as Amy slid off her lap and knelt before her.

Amy stood my mother and unzipped her skirt which fell to the floor. She then pulled her down to the floor and bent over between Mom's thighs. Amy brought her face to Mom's pussy and had that sweet dripping pussy for dessert. Mom never told me if there were any secrets in her life but she let Amy lick and suck her pussy until she came screaming and thrashing on the floor. Amy drank all the pussy juice my Mom had to offer.

Before she could recover a naked Julie squatted over Mom's face and dripped her juices on my Mom's chin. I watched as Mom finally slid her tongue through a red haired dripping pussy. She brought her hand up and rubbed Julie's clit until she made her cum. Julie screamed and sprayed Mom's face and Mom drank what wound up filling her mouth.

I helped Mom to stand and suggested we all go upstairs to the master bedroom. By now everyone was naked and I watched four fine asses walk before me up the stairs and into the room. I pulled the covers back and centered Mom off the side of the bed as Julie, Sally and Amy filled the space. There were four women waiting to get fucked and cum.

"Will, what's happening? What's going on? I've never been with a woman and now one has made me cum and the other came all over my face as I made her cum. Do you want this of me?" Mom asked concerned.

"Maggie you are my house-slut. All these people in this room are important to me. You are to please them in any way they wish to use your body and to please them and make them cum however they wish. Your mouth, pussy or ass is theirs to use as they wish and you are to help make them cum," I ordered.

I hadn't seen Julie slip out but when she returned she had a big black cock strapped to her waist. She dropped lube all over it then walked between my mother's legs. She grabbed Mom's thighs and pushed them up by her breasts and brought that fat cockhead to Mom's pussy.

"If I'm gonna be your future daughter-in-law I need to claim this pussy for my pleasure. So Mrs. Michelson, Maggie, get ready to take my cock deep down your cunt. I'm gonna pound your poor pussy until I cum all over you. You're gonna make me cum again and I'm gonna spray my hot cum all over your huge tits," Julie growled as she breached Mom's wet pussy lips.

Julie's black dildo had another end that fit into her pussy and had a special vibrating rabbit ridge that would rub across her clit. The lube and my mother's dripping pussy allowed that fat black cock to slide forward and fill Maggie's pussy. Mom groaned yet pushed up to take that cock inside her heat.

I watched Julie fuck my mother that black cock pulling back then pounding forward over and over. Mom thrust her blonde pussy upwards at Julie; the clitoral vibrator hitting Mom's pleasure knot causing Mom to groan and hiss. That black cock shone from Mom's wetness all along the length as Julie pushed it deep into her. Julie pulled out and mom sprayed her cum all over Julie's tits.

Amy grabbed my arm and pulled me between her open thighs and I brought my cockhead to her dripping pussy. She used her legs on my back to pull me forward and fill her hot pussy with my long thick length. Amy groaned in pleasure as I pushed my cock into her tight pussy to its width and depth. She humped her pussy lips against my cockbase feeling my fat cockhead rub the hot depths of her inner flesh. I focused and plowed my cock into my second mother as Julie filled my first mother's pussy with that long fat black cock.

I heard groaning and looked to my right and Mike was plowing into Sally's brunette covered pussy. She was already foaming her cum out her pussy lips as Mike gave her pleasure stroke for stroke. Sally was crushing her tits and pulling on her swollen nipples and thrusting up to take Mike's cock deep. Amy slapped my arm as I had slowed my thrusting watching Mike fuck Sally.

I gripped Amy's tits and some milk sprayed out her nipples to wet her jugs. I leaned over and licked up her sweet liquid then alternated sucking her big nipples. My cock was riding helmet to base in my second mother's wet juicy pussy. Amy had done her yoga after Alice was born to tighten that cave between her legs. My cock slid in and out of that warm, wet sleeve as Amy gripped it tightly. Fuck! It felt great thrusting my cock into my second mother. My mind and cock will always associate sexual pleasure with Amy deeply desiring to fill her pussy with my hot thick cum.

There were sounds of cocks slapping pussies mixed in with groaning and moaning. I'm glad I installed the motion and sound cameras in this master bedroom. I'll enjoy watching this family orgy at some later time. Julie fucking Maggie with that long fat black cock, me fucking a mature recent mother and Mike plowing deep into the leaking, spraying pussy of Sally was all being recorded. The cameras would also record how we changed partners all night long.

I pushed my cock deep into Amy and rubbed her clit back and forth with my fingers. This let me watch Julie fuck my mother hard and deep. Both women grunted each time that black cock went balls deep. Mom's face, neck and tits were beet red as she built towards her climax. Her mouth opened wide but no sound came out. Her body shook through a nine-point-six climax as a loud scream finally came out. Mom rose half up to scream at Julie as she trembled into another climax. Julie grabbed Maggie's huge tits and screamed as she came. Julie did not stop pounding into my mother as both women came hard. Where they were joined together was soaking wet with foaming juices.

Julie gave one last push and fell against my mother's tits as Mom hugged her and ran her hands through Julie's long red hair. Mom lifted Julie's face and kissed her tenderly then deeply as they hissed their spent breath against each other. I heard another scream and watched Sally tremble as she came under Mike's cock. He groaned and pulled out then jerked his cum all over Sally's large breasts. Her hands rubbed that hot cum all over her tits and trembled as she climaxed again.

I guess it was my turn. I grabbed Amy's thighs and pushed them up next to her milk jugs and pounded my cock between her spread thighs. I watched Amy's dark nipples run a circular race as my thrusting caused then to wobble on her chest. Amy grabbed her tits and squeezed spraying milk at my chest. I held her thighs up letting my cock hit the deepest ridges of her hot wet inner flesh.

Amy's neck and tits turned bright red a sign to me that she was one thrust away from a massive climax. I pinched her thick clit and she screamed. My fat cockhead was pounding deep against her cervix. Right behind that circle of hot flesh my two children were developing yet Amy begged me to fuck her hard and deep! Her hot wet pussy flesh closed around my long cock and pulsed.

"Oh fuck Will, I love your cock! Give it to me deep and hard baby boy! Fuck your mother! Fuck me, fuck, me! Oh damn I'm cumming! I'm cumming on your long fat cock Will. Oh fuck here it comes!" Mrs. Anderson screamed.

Amy trembled on my cock thrusting into her and my squeezing her fat clit caused her to pour foaming white cum out her dark haired pussy. I pulled out and hard jets of woman cum sprayed my chest; it was hot and thick and soaked my chest. Amy's hot deeply fragrant cum dripped down my chest to wet my heavy balls.

I dropped my big cock into her open pussy and jackhammered that hot cave then pulled out. Amy screamed and sprayed her hot cum out her mature pussy. I did that several times getting soaked by Mrs. Anderson's cum each time. She screamed once more and the thighs in my hand shook like she had been tazered. I went balls deep into her trembling pussy and let her milk my cum out of my cock.

Five, six, seven thick globs of my hot cum painted the depths of her pussy. Her cunt was milking my cum pulling it out from my heavy ballsack as I trembled against her soaked pussy lips. I pulled out and she sprayed again. I pumped my thick cockshaft and jettisoned hot white cum across her huge tits. Amy moaned when each thick glob hit her tits.

Julie pushed me aside and took my trembling cock into her mouth. She sucked me deep and pulled several thick globs of cum out my fat cockhead. I looked down and her fake thick black cock was shaking between her thighs. Her cum was dripping off her fake balls and wetting the floor. Julie was moaning on my cock filling her mouth and she leaned forward and took my fat cockhead into her throat. I couldn't take anymore pleasure and pulled out. She licked my cockhead of the last of my cum leaking out.

I looked at my two mothers lying spent by powerful orgasms on the king sized bed. One black haired and one blonde haired pussy were leaking pussy juices out of their abused pussy. The room was deeply scented by women cum as well as the sound of heavy breathing. I squeezed between Maggie and Amy my two mothers and breathed deeply in post cumming exhaustion.

"Julie, get between my legs and suck Will's cum out of my dripping pussy. Hold it in your mouth then feed it all to Maggie. I wanna watch you drip his cum into his mother's waiting open mouth. Then I want you to suck my son, Mike's cum out of Sally then feed it to his mother," Amy ordered as I watched her reach over and grip a big tit on Sally and Maggie, my mother.

Julie groaned as she knelt between Amy's thighs spread wide and put her face to a dripping mature cunt. All in the room could hear her sucking that blood red swollen pussy as she stayed face to pussy until she thought she had it all. Julie then crawled up my mother's naked body setting her fat long black cock between two white huge tits.

Julie gripped my mother's mouth and held it open as she leaned over and opened her lips. We all watched as globs of my cum dripped out into my mother's open mouth. Mom's tongue was pushed out waiting like a new born bird to be fed. When Julie had let my cum drip out she closed her mouth over my Mom's and the two women kissed deeply until all the cum had been transferred.

Julie then put her hands behind my mother's head and pushed that fat black cockhead into her mouth several times letting my mother taste her own cum. Julie moved up so her fake balls were over Mom's mouth then rubbed her own clit until her juices dripped out and filled my mother's mouth. Mom's tongue came out and licked those fake balls as well as Julie's cum wet asshole. Julie trembled and groaned as she felt Mom pleasure her ass.

Amy slapped Julie's thigh and told her to get Mike's cum out of Sally's open pussy. Julie slowly slid down Mom's body then knelt between her sorority sister's open brunette pussy. Her face went to that open gash and she started sucking. Again that sexual sound filled the room as Sally moaned from the pleasure.

Thinking she had it all Julie crawled up Amy's body and centered her black cock between those milk filled mother's tits. This time Julie dripped Mike's cum onto the fat black cockhead then brought it to Amy's lips. Amy opened her mouth and sucked in that cum covered cockhead. Julie pulled back and coated the cockhead again and pushed it into the waiting mouth. Julie and Amy repeated until all the dripping cum was exchanged.

Julie leaned down and the two women, one mature mother, with babies growing in her womb and a college aged redhead kissed deeply. Julie started riding her fake cock between Amy's milk leaking tits pushing the dildo rabbit against her swollen clit. Julie groaned against Amy's mouth as she trembled in her climax leaking her hot cum all over Amy's tits.

Watching all that girl on woman action got my cock hard again. I stood behind Julie and wet my cock in her dripping juices. Julie's pussy was filled with the black dildo's other cock so I placed my fat cockhead against her asshole and pushed. Julie groaned against my second mother's mouth as my cock slid slowly down into her ass. Her assring opened letting all my long fat cock fill her darkness.

I could feel the other fake cock filling Julie's pussy as I started thrusting into her ass. My cock riding her darkness had to be pushing the fake cock against her g-spot and the rabbit against her clit. Julie's pussy juices were dripping out from her red hair coated pussy and soaking Amy's belly. I reached between two sets of thighs and captured Amy's swollen clit. I rubbed her pleasure knot as I thrust into Julie's ass.

As I fucked Julie's ass deep and hard I saw Mike push my Mother's thighs up beside her huge tits and fill her dripping pussy with his rehard cock. With a few pussy juice coated thrusts he was balls deep with his fat cock into my Mother. Maggie started moaning and thrusting upwards to meet that cock filling her. My Mother was primed with sexual excitement and screamed as she came quickly. Mike's cock got a soaking as he pounded his second mother.

The bed shifted and Sally worked her brunette pussy over my Mother's face and faced Mike her lover. Sally moaned as my Mother's tongue and fingers went to work on the young woman's pussy. Mike reached up and grabbed Sally's tits then pulled out her nipples. Sally lifted her head to the ceiling and moaned as she trembled on Maggie's face. I could hear my Mother's fingers sliding in and out of Sally's wet pussy. Sally groaned as my Mother pushed her thumb into her ass.

I watched Mike and Sally work over my Mother as I went back to fucking Julie's ass. Rubbing her own clit with the rabbit against Amy's chest and tits was building her towards another climax. Would it be her fourth or fifth or an uncounted climax. My long fat cock was abusing Julie's ass and rubbing against her fake cock filling her pussy.