All Comments on 'Biloxi Doxy Pt. 01'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

He knew who he married. Grow up, husband, and either remember the good, or let your little pecker shrink up, and run away and hide.

Me? She is mine forever

Got_an_accountGot_an_account9 months ago

You might as well get used to getting off around men then, cuz your bed is full of them🤭 hopefully your wife doesn’t have taint breath💀

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

not sure anyone should have married a girl like that, let along stayed with her during their time at the frat.

he knew who he married is a fact. but it's also a fact they talked about being exclusive when married and they both agreed to it. It's also a fact that the wife did not talk to him about her needs nor find a way to agree to change their exclusivity agreement. That's the failure of this marriage and you cannot blame that on his job. What's going on at Doxy's is cheating regardless of her frat history or his heavy work schedule.

The mother and stepfather sided with the daughter-in-law over their "son" and actively concealed her cheating. That's a huge breach of family, trust and love.

It's up to the author on where it goes for chapter 2. there's STDs (she's had a lot of cock), "pregnant like mom", taking his money abandoning his job and running away, divorce and possible financial ruin, reconciliation and harsher btb outcomes.

Regardless of what the author selects, I hope it's satisfying. Only a few of these non-erotic stories successfully nail the ending.

BigfundrewBigfundrew9 months ago

Regardless of " knowing who he married", the relationship is now built around lies.

There's no trust now.

Lying is a big betrayal.

And he's been lied to by them all.

There's no coming back from that.

I don't see why that wasn't brought up in the confrontation with his mother.

Regguy69Regguy699 months ago

Gee, what a shock. it's kind of like sticking your dick into a blender and then complaining because it hurts.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now9 months ago

I'd like to read the next part - see how it goes.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Seriously WTF? get help you are fucked up in the head. Any other chapters of this nightmare belongs in the parody category. Stop trolling your readers.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

That’s about as bad a story as you can get.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

The tale of a man who is terminally retarded and who has no backbone. A real doormat. Over six years this moron has been married and never twigged. Everyone laughs at him behind his back. His neighbour, his step-father, her old boss and probably most of his work mates all fuck his wife and dumbo never suspects. More than six years!

Mind you, he was already retarded for dating someone who was the "bike" for almost 40 guys at the Frat house.

With that volume of guys she was fucking at the whorehouse, she must have a good amount of cash in her "hidden" bank account. Dumbo needs to think about all that before filing Divorce papers on the cheating slut.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
Truly absurd, kudos

This story was so utterly over-the-top absurd that I applaud you for managing to come up with it. Truly, it made me laugh, but in mockery, not solidarity. Please, seek help.

HargaHarga9 months ago

His easiest way out is a 9mm to the brain pan, but he is so stupid, he would probably fuck that up to. If he had any brains at all. He would quit his job. Become her pimp. As she probably makes more than him anyway. Live the life.

silentsoundsilentsound8 months ago

You have made an unlivable, nightmare scenario.

I'll see if you can pull a miracle out of the whore's ass and redeem the situation but their life is over in that town and I don't see him staying in a relationship with his whore mom who turned his wife into a whore or his own stepdad who had no problems stabbing him in the back.

The whore needs intense mental health assessment and therapy.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

In case your were creating a rhyme with your title, you missed. Biloxi is pronounced ba-luck-si.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Once a girl gets use to having lots of cock there’s no breaking the habit. I love having a slut for a wife. There is never a dull moment.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Well, that was stupid. The main character was such an idiot and the setup was so blatant I read it expecting a good twist at the end. Nope. It just continued to be a plodding story about a brainless idiot stumbling through life and being surprised by things that everybody else, including his whore mother, had no problems seeing.

.

With nothing unexpected and nothing really enticing about the story, it was just a waste of both my time and the writer's words. Maybe it will actually get better in part 2, but I highly doubt it. While there are a couple of minor hints that it could get better, there are a lot more (and less subtle) hints that it won't.

silentsoundsilentsound8 months ago

How sweet. Deleting comments?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

--I was the first guy with whom Cherry had ever really talked.--

Lost me right there. She's a sexual assault/abuse victim, and those make baaaad characters unless you're writing a White Knight tale. Also, "unwitting cuckold" is an oxymoron because a cuckold knows and approves or ignores, which amounts to tacit approval. No, an "unwitting cuckold" is a man who is an abuse victim. Calling a man a cuck whose wife cheats on him is akin to saying a rape victim "asked for it." Just wrong and misguided.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This writer perfectly expresses the fact that frats are nothing but cesspools of misogynistic, homo-eroticism. (Four years as a proud Independent!)

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Hyperbolic writing is the scourge of this category. Even the Whore of Babylon wasn't this sexually active. Where's the disease? Where is the resulting mental health degradation? Sick premise.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

Love reading and laughing at the haters comments

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Ic69hunter considers anyone who doesn’t like bi cucks, cheating whores, or swingers incels and haters. That’s most of the LW readers.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You're a legend. Great story. Simply the best that I've had the fortune to read in this website. What a marvellous writer! What a talented fella! Awesome storytelling! 5 billion stars!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Nothing new, a smart whore wife and an unbelievable idiot wimp husband. Already millions like this. And almost all ending with a very low and negative readers feedback.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

To the anonymous who said "You're a legend. Great story. Simply the best that I've had the fortune to read in this website. What a marvellous writer! What a talented fella! Awesome storytelling! 5 billion stars!"

Welcome to Literotica! I hope that the second story that you read here is just as enjoyable for you as this first one was!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I was in Biloxi In 1962 going to RADAR electronics classes.

Biloxi back then was the most bigoted, Airman and Black person

Hating group of people that I have ever known.

I suppose they only loved Uncle Sam's Pay to the Military.

They didn't even lover their own kind.

This story could be real because I know of some un-godly things that happened there back in 1962 and I'm sure it hasn't changed to 2023.

In Fact I have an EX brother-in-law that now lives in Ocean Springs.

I'm not black.

BSreaderBSreader8 months ago
The

Comments to this shows how truly screwed up the world is.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc8 months ago

Story really gets my blood going, so a compliment on your abilities. We’ll see how chapter 2 plays out but pretty unrealistic that he would have anything to do with his family after these revelations. Maybe go find his real dad? 4.2*

GamblnluckGamblnluck8 months ago

It is a good story to get you riled up. And this one certainly does. The MC was obviously naive enough to think that once the slut was away from her former life, she'd make a turn around. My question is how he could be convinced to do 3 months on a rig and a month home.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

He knew who and what he married. No question there.

Now, if she is fucking and getting paid for it, it is not cheating, it is business.

He needs to man up and accept the woman he married

mattenwmattenw8 months ago

The idiots don't die out. This author and his story prove it!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Kind of comical. Five stars for making me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Poor bastard. But, she was a whore before he married her, and like a tiger,you can paint over the stripes, but you still have a tiger... A whore is a whore, is a whore... Excellent writing, though...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Do you realise how unrealistic this picture you present is? You do not seem to have respect for readers for you to have them accept this tale..Maybe your writing is directed at morons?? No man would ever think of such a cum dump for a possible relationship other than a as a cum dump..1 stars..simple terrible.

read 3 of your stories..no more..

mariverzmariverz4 months ago

Anonymous5 days ago

Do you realise how unrealistic this picture you present is? You do not seem to have respect for readers for you to have them accept this tale..Maybe your writing is directed at morons?? No man would ever think of such a cum dump for a possible relationship other than a as a cum dump..1 stars..simple terrible.

read 3 of your stories..no more..

....Te das cuenta que es ficción?

heydog52heydog523 months ago

This marital situation could only happen in a Literotica story.....I hope.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I find it exceedingly hard to believe she screwed all of those numerous men and has not picked up one case of VD and passed it along to hubby. I’d be on a fast train out of town….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous