Biloxi Doxy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, and how'd that work out for you?" I hadn't seen my father since my brother's birth. I didn't even know if he was still alive. But I thought sarcastically, if he is, he's probably fucking my wife too.

I rinsed out my mouth. I wasn't sure what I should do. I hated that my wife was a whore. I hated that my mother was a whore and that she thought my wife should be a whore, too. I hated my stepfather for fucking my wife.

I hated myself for loving my parents in spite of what I had learned. I hated myself for loving my wife. I hated myself for thinking, for believing that I would be enough for the fraternity's little sister.

As I left, my mother asked what I was going to do.

"I don't know," I said. "I'm going to have to see this whore you've created and see if my Cherry is still there. My Cherry loved her fraternity. I understood that she felt like she owed it to them."

I stood in the doorway, looking over the water towards Biloxi. "She wasn't fucking for money, then. She was fucking for love. She was desperate for love. Maybe that's why I could handle it then."

I looked at my stepfather and returned the sneer he'd given me earlier. "Now she'll fuck any old man with enough money. Can I handle that? Should I even try?"

I looked at my mother and warned, "If you or Brad warn her that I'm back, we're done. Got that?"

When my mother nodded, I closed the door behind me. I was off to pay a whore to celebrate my seventh wedding anniversary.

12