All Comments on 'Biloxi Doxy Pt. 02'

by chymera

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
OOAAOOAA9 months ago

Probably one expected ending..., taking into account everything was done...

5 stars!

Baldy74Baldy749 months ago

I do hope there is a part 3.

BigfundrewBigfundrew9 months ago

The one thing not mentioned was the one giant difference between her time at Doxies and her time at the Frat - Lies. A massive pile of continuous lies introdiced and encouraged by his mother.

If they all thought he'd be so understanding and downright ok with it all, why so many secrets?

Well done.

jasonnhjasonnh9 months ago

So, he's a cuckold wimp and because his wife treats him as he really is, he beats her up by whipping her and then runs away. What a man!

His stepfather was right, he knew WHAT he was marrying and did it anyway. His "explanations and excuses" to himself were the mental masturbation of a weak person. She was a eager, unrepentant whore to a whole fraternity. Duh, that's an ingrained personality trait.

A part 3? So he can reconcile and be more of a loser? So that he can beat on the whore some more to regain the manhood that he never had in the first place? ALL the characters are turds that have already been flushed. There is no way to have any good ending unless your goal is more misery.

lc69hunterlc69hunter9 months ago

He was an asshole

Ocean33Ocean339 months ago

I really hope there is a part three. I feel for the guy and want him to have some type of happiness

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Now9 months ago

Yes!

Part 3, please!

We need some revenge on the other assholes in his family. :D

RePhilRePhil9 months ago

What a really nice guy. I bet he even said thank to those who screwed his wife hahaha. Cleanly written with just the perfect balance between narration and dialogue. That makes it so much more enjoyable for the reader. Well paced it moved along with ease and fluidity. 5&FAV. Thanks for sharing this with us

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

I say it's difficult to find endings that truly satisfied and here we are. It was a great ending with what felt like a vicious yet justified ending, but we were robbed of her story along with vengeance on the mother and step-father (maybe the frat, shame if it burned down one summer)

So I'm torn, I enjoyed the vicious ending but I want to hear the wife's pleas for forgiveness. I want chapter three for that but I suspect Cherry's storyline likely ends in suicide, because she's been pretty abused during her tragic life and has no one other than her whore-in-law.

After that beating, she better have an epiphany, an admission that for as horrible as her upbringing was, that it was the man that loved her the most that delivered the most pain and suffering. And how she had deserved it for the lack of care, consideration and betrayal of her husband.

She refuses to press charges and as the result of counselling, she starts on a path of redemption. She tracks him down with the help of her step-father-in-law's contacts. He wants a reward, and with the help of her mother-in-law, he tries to take her forcefully. She murders them both.

She tracks him down and explains what she's done, who she has become, she wants to be his loving and faithful wife. At that point, the husband has to realizes if she can or cannot give that and will he want it, to reject her again would lead to her taking her own life, to accept her would to be swallowing his pride. Which will it be, love and forgiveness or pride and destruction.

I'd have them back together in a male led marriage until he can't take her being a subservient slave to him any more, accepting her back as his wife. But the story ends with her finding the whip from Doxies handing above the fireplace mantle as a reminder.

BSreaderBSreader9 months ago
Its

Not finished damn.

amygdalaamygdala9 months ago

Is there another part to this ?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Should have beat his step father just saying

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I don't understand why he didn't extend the same treatment to his mother and stepfather

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If you marry a whore what do you expect. Trying to claim that being a frat whore is any different that doxies is just bs. Just as much bs as the idea that women just can't control themselves.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Who is this dick that moved his wife to a town where his whore of a mother lived. Wtf did he think was going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I like it so far

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I assume there will be a part 3?

Mac_LapuMac_Lapu9 months ago

Why whipped her like that??

Just dump her and walk away.

Whore not worth jail-time.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

This was better than the first part.

And as usual IC69 the cuckold is pissed off that a husband would dare be offended that his wife is the biggest whore in the world.

It's what he fantasizes about. Having such a gigantic whore as his wife that he gets eternal creampies and sloppy seconds...what a fucking moron.

Tomh1966Tomh19669 months ago

Too much violence against her. Breaking skin and scarring? Nope!

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

FTDS. Her burning is miles from complete. Kinda gross he even fucked her after he found out, and how could he have not known?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More serial abuse of a mentally ill sexual abuse victim. You're so far down the rabbit hole with this one, expect to pop into the sunlight somewhere in Hunan Province. Awful.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very cruel. If she had been this way in college why hadn't he ensured that she changed when they marred? What was she doing with all of her money? She had to be rich at $2500 for one guy after she had been with 2 or 3 others. Why didn't he take her money and run? Strange like an Edgar A. Poe story.

ju8streadingju8streading9 months ago

got to read an aftermath on this one

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc9 months ago

I got it but nothing was really resolved in this chapter. 3.4*

HargaHarga9 months ago

You wouldn't kick your dog for shitting on the floor because that is what dogs do. So why beat the crap out of your future ex-wife for doing what she normal would do. He knew what she was when he married her and to think she would change was stupid. It didn't help with his own family encouraging her behavior.

GamblnluckGamblnluck9 months ago

The dumbest thing he did was not take half the money she got from whoring. He at least deserved half the family assets...LOL.

Bham487Bham4879 months ago

Would like to see wife and family’s reaction to his leaving.

MajorRewriteMajorRewrite9 months ago

There’s nothing erotic about violence.

CriosCrios8 months ago

Definitely disturbing ending. Cherry obviously has the emotional capacity of a child which the MC was too blind to see. That made her susceptible to the real villains: the mother and the stepfather. They’re the ones that deserved a whipping (and so much more). Hoping there’s a part 3 where dear old mom gets hers.

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Yep, an understandable reaction to a surprise situation like this. He whipped her, and in the Literotica universe she deserved it and more. So does his mother and stepfather, they deserve equally what the willing whore wife got.

His vengeance against the three cannot be finished, not yet surely. There ha

As to be more pain to be dished out.

If he wants her back, she has to be treated for hyper sexuality, the tattoo removed, the mother and stepfather, removed from their lives and they need to go to a remote location where there is only him, her and any kids.

That’s the only way this can work.

Otherwise, do it the American way, kill them all.

4/5

WetheNorthWetheNorth8 months ago

Why all of the begging for a part 3?

If you want a part 3 write it yourself

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

you can't be too rough on a cheating cum dumpster. Ignore those that say it was too severe. She shouldn't have survived it, frankly.

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Man knew she was a whore before he married her, how could he expect her to be faithful when he was leaving her alone for long periods. Ma in Law needs to burn with the bitch.

mndhanson017mndhanson0178 months ago

Kind of wished to see a little more of the fallout there, like what he would tell his brother about their mother, so he could save his brother from ever introducing his own wife to her

mndhanson017mndhanson0178 months ago

Some people are idiots, he allowed the frat thing because they were not exclusive and didn't find out about his mother till now, so no, he did not think this would happen. I will take a part 3, please

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Looking forward to the next chapter. The whole family and town must be riled up. She deserves everything she got and more. He still has to get revenge on his family and maybe arrange to have the whorehouse burn to the ground while he's away.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c18 months ago

He was surprised she kept on li,e at the fraternity? She had a tattoo. This is bad

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I feel pity and anger for all the bullshit comments stating their opposition to violence and retribution. Characters have broken contracts of the highest levels. See if they have anger over traitors, thieves. Wall Steet conmen. The anger would be over broken contracts. Her behavior breaks the highest contract.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Kind of far-fetched tale, but after I bought in, I really enjoyed this part. I agree with what wargamer said as well. These characters do interest me, so I would also like another chapter.

InfosaugerInfosauger8 months ago

I’m no psychologist, but I somehow can understand the whole fraternity thing. But the whoring can’t be explained with this.

It’s fascinating how a lot of people don’t understand the difference between a whore and a slut.

Back to the story: I wouldn’t be surprised is his stepfather somehow arranged for his stepson to be away from home with the intend to turn the wife into the whore that she is now. And why does the stepfather need to visit Cherry when his own wife is a willing whore herself? Do they have an open relationship? Did his mother know?

I do expect a third chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You got to love the comments. The cucks are not happy with the MC. And one idiot didn't think it needed another chapter. Write it yourself he says. Only an idiot would say that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Is there a next chapter - the prodigal son returns?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I liked part 2. For a minute there, I thought she was going to get away with it. Let’s hope you don’t “ cuck out” in the following parts! 5 stars( so far)

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If Cherry was a motorcycle, she'd be a WHORELY-DAVIDSON. Must be a prototype, because everybody rode her!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous