Bimbo App Cathedral of Sin 04

Story Info
Naughty hot wives are bimbofied into harlots for the church!
7.6k words
4.7
14.3k
23

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/20/2023
Created 07/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Bimbo Harlots of the Church

Father Patrick Mallory

After getting to spin for bonus Faith Crystals when I woke up this morning, I had 46. I felt like I could do so much to remodel the church in my image. The Lord had given me this App. So I couldn't be sinful no matter how much that voice in the back of my head said it was.

Bible verses rose in my mind. I ignored those.

I had three bimbofied nuns that I had to get ready for morning confession, feeling great. Last night's men's prayer group had gone amazingly. I asked the men to bring their wives in for confession if they thought she was cheating on them.

I wanted to make more bimbo-harlots for the church. I had made Mrs. Teixeira into one and given her to her husband to administer. He would be taking care of the slut. I left him fucking her asshole last night. A wonderful thing.

My bimbo-nuns were all kneeling at the front of the church praying for men to fuck them. They all wore their slutty nun habits. It was delicious seeing them in the tight-fitting black robes with slits down the sides to show off thighs in their stockings. Sister Abby Marjorie's opened in the front to let out her big tits so she could give titty fucks easier and Sister Evelyn Maria's really draped over her rump, emphasizing her bully ass that was perfect for fucking.

"Lordy, send us men so we may fucky them and help them be cleansy of all their baddie sins!" the nuns were praying together, squirming, their cheeks flushed.

Ryan Price entered the church with his wife, Donna. He thought she was cheating. I grinned as I headed toward the confession both, nodding to the Black couple. A wave of heat rushed through me. Mrs. Price was a gorgeous woman with coffee-brown skin and wavy, black hair that framed her pretty face. She was in her thirties, her body curvy. She wore a knit sweater that showed off her boobs.

"Morning, morning," I said. "I'll speak to Ryan first, Mrs. Price."

"Oh, sure," she said, her eyes narrowing. She suspected something. Of course she did, her husband brought her into church early for confession. She gripped the golden cross she wore like a talisman. If she was sinning, the App would take care of her.

I slipped into the booth as he did the same. I drew back the sliding panel, eager for it. I gripped my phone in my hand, the Bimbo App open and ready to change my church and its followers into the church that I craved.

"Bless me Father for I have sinned," Ryan Price said, the Black man's voice thick and deep. "I really think she cheated on me. I just can't prove it."

"I will take care of it," I said, so eager for this. "Now go and enjoy one of the bimbo nuns to cleanse you of your sins. You can enjoy tits, ass, or mouth. Your choice. All three are free."

"Ass," he said, chuckling.

"Good man. Sister Maria Evelyn will be thrilled."

He rose and his wife followed her in. She sat on the chair, crossed herself, and said, "Bless me Father for I have sinned. It has been a week since my last confession. I haven't really done much. Just envied my neighbor. She's got that new car. Thinks she has the perfect marriage."

Bingo. "You haven't cheated on your husband with your neighbor's husband? Envy can lead to other sins."

Her breath caught. She didn't move for a second before she let out a long breath.

"So you have," I said as she stared at me through the grill. Her face had gone a slight shade of gray, her lips slightly parted.

"How do you...?" She groaned. "Did my husband tell you? Does he suspect?"

"How do you think I know about it? What happened, my child," I couldn't wait to turn her into a bimbo.

"It started with my boss. I... I don't know how. We were working late, and there was some wine, and he is just made his move... I found myself in it. It was exciting. After we had done it, I realized I could cheat on my husband. I could just open myself up to experiences, and that... that woman next door always bragging about her perfect life, showing off what her husband bought her, so I... I seduced him. There've been some other men." She buried her face into her hands. "I sound like a whore."

"Yes, you do. Step out of the booth." I rose and did that. Grunts echoed from up front, Mr. Price fucking another woman. He hadn't been a cheater. He deserved to have some bimbo-ass with such an unfaithful wife.

She threw back the curtain and stepped out. She trembled there, terrified. She looked at me, begging me not to tell only for her to notice what was going on behind me. She peered around me and gasped. Anger flashed across her face.

"What the heck is he doing?" she demanded as I aimed my phone at her. "Father, what is he doing to that nun? It looks like he's..." She trailed off as she saw my phone. "Father?"

Bimbofy Donna Price into your church's Bimbo Harlot? appeared on my screen with the floating, purple bubbles beneath containing YES and NO. This was the part that I loved, my dick so hard as I tapped the screen.

YES

I spent the 10 Faith Crystals, dropping me to 32 and she changed. Her expression of shock and mounting anger melted into empty-headed joy. A big smile spread on her lips and she clapped her hands together, squealing in delight.

"I was so baddie to be all cheaty on my hubby," Mrs. Price said as her husband fucked the bimbo-nun in the ass.

"Yep," I said. "That's why you're a bimbo-harlot now. Just a big, empty-headed slut who's going to get naked for me!"

"Yay! Nekkid!" She threw her arms in the air and jumped like an excited schoolgirl. Her boobs bounced in her tight, knit sweater. The material hugged those tits. She was dressing for men to lust after. She was such a whore. "I'm a bimboy-harloty slutty wifey wife!"

"Yep," I said, the bimbo speak making my mind hurt. "That's exactly what you are."

She ripped off her knit sweater revealing a rather lacy, red bra beneath. It had mesh across the cups allowing her nipples to poke through. Was she heading for a rendezvous with one of her lovers? Just disgusting. She came to confession dressed for her sin.

She undid her bra, her coffee-brown tits spilling out. They were big and soft with fat, suckable nipples. She hummed, undoing her jeans and wiggling out of them. Her boobs swayed back and forth, slapping together and rippling in such delicious ways. She stepped out of her jeans, her panties red and racy, contrasting with her brown skin. Black curls peeked out the side.

She had a thick bush.

The bimbofied Mrs. Price shoved off her panties next. She hummed as she bent over, her boobs swaying again. They were such big, dark udders. I wanted to bury my face between them. I loved the sight of them.

"Shoot," Ryan groaned as he looked back. "What did you do to her, Father?"

"She's a harlot. Her boss. Your next-door-neighbor. Other men. Now she's going to serve the church as a bimbo-slut. And you, of course. She'll be your personal bimbo to use at home once I hand her over. You just have to bring her to church so the other men can fuck her during mass."

"Right, Father," growled Ryan. "Fucking whore. I knew it! I knew you were cheating on me, Donna!"

"I'm such a baddie wifey wife!" she squealed. "I fuckyed lotsy men. Just so many cocks and dickies and cummies! Ooh, Fathery Father, do you have cummies?"

"Yep," I said. "On your knees and suck my dick."

Ryan let out an angry growl. It sounded like he was ass-fucking my nun hard and fast. Sister Maria Evelyn squealed like a slut as Mrs. Price undid my belt and opened the fly of my black pants. My dick was so hard and ready for her. She squealed in delight when she yanked down my pants and my dick popped out. I hadn't even worn underwear.

It was just easier this way.

My pale cock slapped her in the face. She giggled and licked along the bottom. The Black bimbo-harlot reached the tip. Her dark eyes twinkled as she swirled her tongue around the crown. Her dark hand gripped my dick. She held me tight as she slid her lips over my dick.

I groaned as she suckled on me. It was such a wonderful delight to have her do that. My eyes rolled back in my head as she did it. A wave of heat rushed through me as she sealed her mouth around my cock and suckled on me.

She nursed on me with all that she. It was such a wonderful moment. Her husband ass-fucked Sister Maria Evelyn hard, slamming into the bimbofied nun's asshole. The other nuns were whimpering and whining.

"I wanna be fuckyed hard," Sister Bethany Anne groaned.

"Yeppers! My titties are all itchy to do naughty wotty thingies to cocks!" added Sister Abby Marjorie. "Ooh, ooh, you're so lucky ducky to be assy-fuckyed!"

"I am!" squealed Sister Maria Evelyn as she took Mr. Price's big dick in the ass. "Ooh, ooh, that's so good Mistery Price. Just so greaty goody great! I lovey biggie cocks in my tightie hottie assyhole!"

"You fucking god it," growled Mr. Price as he fucked her asshole hard. I loved it as his wife suckled on my cock. "My wife's a whore! You're a whore! Just got to fuck whores and harlots!"

"Amen," I groaned, savoring the way Mrs. Price slobbered on my dick. She worshiped it with that hot mouth of hers. I groaned, the pressure in my balls swelling. I gripped the phone. "Just enjoy. Your wife's going to make you happy!"

"Yes, yes, yes," growled Mr. Prince as his wife loved my dick. She sucked cock with such wanton abandon. Bimbos held nothing back. "Sister! You got a tight fucking ass! Yes, yes, I love fucking your White ass with my big dick!"

"Me, toos!" squealed Sister Maria Evelyn. "I'm gonna have a big assy-cummy from being assy-fuckyed by you! Yay!"

It sounded like he was enjoying himself, hurtling toward his own climax. The pressure in my balls built and built as Mrs. Price worshiped me. She suckled on me with such a hot mouth. She nursed on me with all that she had. I groaned at the feel of her delicious mouth on mine. She swirled her tongue around my dick.

I rose toward that climax. I would have a huge eruption in the bimbo-wife's mouth. She nursed on me, working her lips up and down my cock. Her coffee-brown cheeks hollowed as she loved my dick. She nursed on me with such passion.

Such wonder. It was amazing. My nuts twitched as Mr. Price growled louder. My bimbo-nun's whimpers grew louder and louder. She rose toward her own climax. I loved her passion echoing through the church.

"Mistery Price!" gasped Sister Maria Evelyn. "My assyhole is all tingly and my pussy hole is all juicy and... and... Cummies!"

"Shit!" growled Mr. Price. His crotch slapped into her ass and he grunted.

He filled her asshole with cum. I smiled down at his bimbo-wife slurping on my cock. My nuts tightened. I gripped my phone, rising toward my own orgasm. This was so hot hearing the married man dumping his cum into a bimbo's asshole. Mrs. Price suckled hard.

The pressure burst at the tip of my cock.

"Yes!" I groaned and erupted into her mouth. I flooded her with my cum. The salty jizz erupted from me. I groaned with each blast of jizz. It was just amazing to have all that pleasure sweeping through me. Stars flashed across my eyes. "Lord!"

I filled her mouth up with my cum. I grunted with each blast of spunk. My phone dinged in my hand as her husband panted. The pleasure crashed through me as I reveled in the dominance of my church. This was my cathedral.

Mine!

I pumped more and more cum into Mrs. Price's mouth. The bimbofied woman swallowed my jizz. It was just such a wonderful moment. The pleasure swept through me. I groaned with each blast of spunk that erupted from my cock. I shuddered, savoring that heat.

It was a wonderful bliss. She nursed out the last of my cum. I panted, hearing Mr. Price groaning with his own satisfaction. I glanced at my screen to read the notification I just got from the Bimbo App. It was a familiar one.

Anal Nun satiated parishioner! 1 Faith Crystal earned!

Now I had 33 Faith Crystals. I glanced down at the whore sucking on my dick. "Go suck your husband's dick clean of the nun's ass."

The bimbofied harlot ripped her mouth off my cock and squealed, "Okey-dokey! Honey-bunny! I'm gonna sucky your dickie clean like a goody wife!"

"You better, you fucking tramp!" Mr Price roared. "How many men have you cheated on me with?"

"Um..." She paused and started ticking off on her hand. "My boss. My neighbor. That hottie guy in the account... the accounty... the mathie department. Um, the plumber. Those four guys while on the busy trip." She kept ticking on the fingers of her right hand as her husband watched in shock. She had named off maybe twenty or so guys. "Five! Fivey times!"

"Fucking dumb bimbo whore," growled her husband. "Get over her and suck my dick clean of the nun's asshole!"

"Yay!" she squealed and reached him. She opened her mouth wide and swallowed his cock. She took him into her mouth and nursed on him with such happiness. she suckled on him with all that she had, her rump-shaking at me. Her thick bush dripped with juices, but...

She was a whore. Four men at the same time. Lord, she was utterly lost to sin. Now she was a bimbo-harlot. She would serve the Lord by being a vessel for men to satiate their urges without violating their marriages. Without it being a sin.

A church-prostitute.

I moved toward her and dropped to my knees. My pale cock slapped between her dark butt-cheeks. Her husband watched me, gripping the sides of his wife's head. He fucked her mouth. He rammed his cock in and out of her.

"That's right," he growled. "I never cheated on you. I fucking was tempted, but I was faithful. Four men at once? You disgusting harlot. That's right. Suck my dick clean with that whore-mouth!"

"Amen," I groaned and pressed my cock against her asshole. "She's definitely done anal before."

I thrust into her asshole. She moaned around her husband's dick. The bimbo-nuns watched on. Well, Sister Bethany Anne buried her face into Sister Evelyn Maria's butt-crack to lick the cum out of her asshole, but the other two watched. I loved it as Mrs. Price's whoreish sphincter widened.

She swallowed my cock. I sank into her bowels, reveling in being in her. It felt so good to penetrate her. I groaned, savoring that delight. Her bowels devoured my dick. I groaned as I sank deeper and deeper into her bowels.

She suckled hard on her husband's cock, slurping on him as I bottomed out in her asshole. I went to the hilt in her, loving this moment. She felt so good around me. Just so amazing. I smiled from ear to ear, loving her bowels around me.

My dick throbbed in her anal sheath. She wiggled her hips, stirring her hot sheath around my cock. It was just a wonderful thrill to feel that. To experience her bowels while she blew her husband. He fucked her mouth.

"Fucking harlot," he snarled. "That's it! Polish my dick clean!"

"Yes," I growled and drew back my cock. She squeezed her anal sheath down around me. "Lord!"

I loved the velvety grip around my dick. I buried back into her bowels. I fucked her hard and fast, loving the feel of her around me. She had such a wonderfully tight anal sheath. She held me with her bowels, massaging me as I fucked in and out of her.

I pounded her bowels hard, loving the way that her velvety sheath gripped me. She held me tight as I fucked to the hilt in her. I pounded her with all that I had. It was just an amazing moment. I grunted and groaned, feeling so good.

Her husband pounded her mouth while I hammered her asshole. The bimbo-slut moaned, spit-roasted between us. Her butt-cheeks jiggled as I buried in her again and again. I fucked her with all that I had. She squeezed her bowels down on me.

She held me tight as I plowed into her again and again. I fucked her with such force. It was just an amazing delight to bury into her bowels with all that I had. I rammed into her, reveling in this heat. It was fantastic.

"Yes, yes, yes," I groaned, my passion echoing through the church.

"Fucking slut!" growled Mr. Price, such anger on his face. "You can take all my cock, can't you? Deep-throating whore!"

He slammed hard into her. She gurgled, her asshole squeezing tight on my thrusting dick. Then her husband slipped down her throat. He buried his cock to the hilt in her. She moaned so happily. Bimbo-sluts loved having naughty things done to them. I pumped away at her asshole as he drew back.

He slammed back down her mouth, his nuts lapping into her chin. She gurgled and moaned, her hips wiggling happily as I ass-fucked her. She stirred her bowels around my dick. I loved it. I fucked her hard and fast.

"That's it," growled Mr. Price. "I'm going to dump my cum down your whore-throat!"

"Do it," I groaned, savoring that hot asshole. "Your wife proved she's a whore! Use her! Don't hold back!"

"Yes!" he growled and fucked her hard and fast.

I buried into her hot bowels, reveling in the heat of her asshole massaging my dick. I shuddered, loving the velvety treat. The pressure swelled in my nuts as I ass-fucked her while her husband mouth-fucked her. He grunted as he buried down her throat.

She moaned, her asshole gripping my dick. She felt so good around my cock. I hurtled toward that moment when I would cum in her bowels. Just flood her asshole with all that I had. I pounded her with force. I fucked her hard and fast, reveling in the feel of her anal sheath around my dick. That was a spectacular grip. She held me tight as I hammered her. I fucked her with passion.

"Yes!" he growled. "You damned harlot, Donna! I loved you! Cared for you! Now... Now... You're my whore!"

He buried to the hilt down her throat and erupted.

He spilled his cum straight to the harlot's belly. She squealed in delight anyways as my dick buried into her asshole. Her hot bowels writhed around me. She gripped me with her bowels. It was glorious to have her massaging me like that.

I loved it. I savored it. This heat swelled in me. I groaned, rising toward that moment when I would cum in her. Just flood her with all that I had. I savored it as I fucked her asshole hard and fast. I buried into her bowels.

"Lord!" I groaned.

I erupted into the slut's convulsing asshole. Her bowels rippled around me. She nursed at me with all that she had. It was an incredible moment. A wondrous one. I groaned as her anal sheath spasmed around me. It was spectacular as she suckled at me.

I dumped my cum into her as her husband did the same. He grunted and panted, down with his eruption, but I still had more to give the bimbo-harlot. I filled her asshole up with all my cum. I felt so good about it, too.

Just so damned amazing.

The pleasure rippled through me. I suckled in a deep breath, my mind buzzing with delight. It was such a good moment. I was thrilled to have all this pleasure sweeping through me. I sucked in a deep breath. It was glorious. A wave of heat rushed through me.

"Lord," I groaned as my phone beeped.

I rose, my collar so tight. I pulled my phone out of my pants. They were bunched around my knees. I glanced at the screen and read the notification, Shared a Bimbo Harlot with her husband! 2 Faith Crystal earned! I was up to 35 Faith Crystals.

"Father!" gasped a woman.

I spun around to find Rebecca Obermeyer standing there in shock, her auburn hair falling around her round face. She was in her mid-thirties, her green eyes sparkling. Her cheeks burned bright red as she quivered beside her husband. Tim, one of the men from the prayer group, had brought his wife.

"Have you ever cheated on your husband?" I demanded of the shocked Mrs. Obermeyer.

"What?" the woman gasped. "No? What is going on, Father? What is--"

"Sister Bethany Anne, eat out Mrs. Obermeyer's cunt," I ordered. "Tim, why don't you share Ryan's wife with him?"

"Sure, Father," Tim said, leaving his startled wife.