Bimbo App Cathedral of Sin 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn," groaned Tim as he dumped his cum into his wife's mouth. "Oh, damn, that's good. Shit, we have to be going."

"Later," I groaned as I fucked Sister Evelyn Maria's pussy hard and fast. "Go with God!"

"Ooh, ooh, Lordy I'm gonna cummy!" whimpered Sister Abby Marjorie, her cum-splattered tits quivering. "Yesy yay!"

She bucked as she drowned her fellow bimbo-nun's face. I loved it, fucking to the hilt in Sister Evelyn Maria's tight cunt. She gripped me as she lapped up the delicious cream. My nuts slapped into her taint. She squealed in delight.

"Fathery's biggie dick is so goody!" she gasped as her pussy writhed around my dick. She suckled at me. "Cummy in me!"

"Yes!" I snarled and buried to the hilt in her. I erupted.

My cum spurted into her pussy. I filled her up with my jizz, the heat shooting through me. Stars burst across my vision as I filled her up with blast after blast of cum. I grunted, her hot twat writhing around me. She massaged me with her wonderful cunt.

I pumped more and more of my cum into her. I loved it. Tim and his bimbo-wife left as I dumped all that jizz into her snatch. It was just the best thing in the world. I loved it so much. Stars flashed across my vision.

"Damn!" I groaned, filling her pussy up with all my spunk. "Oh, damn, that's so good."

"So goody good," whimpered the slut, her pussy rippling around my cock. "I lovey it! Just lovey dovey love it!"

"That's right," whimpered Sister Abby Marjorie.

"Yes!" I erupted one last time.

Sister Bethany Anne and Mrs. Price both moaned as they climaxed again. They writhed on the ground, the two harlots getting wild. I loved it. I ripped my dick out of the bimbo-nun's pussy and stood to see a newcomer.

Ms. Amberly Sorenson, the eighteen-year-old girl I fucked yesterday, was back. she wore her school uniform. I wondered if the App would work on her. I could turn virgins into oral nuns. Maybe... It would still work on a girl who was still mostly innocent.

Only one way to find out.

"Father, I have so many sins to confess," she whimpered, her eyes staring at my wet dick. Her tongue flicked over her lips. "So very many."

I grinned like a hungry wolf.

To be continued...