Bimbo App Cathedral of Sin 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tim!" Mrs. Obermeyer gasped as her husband hurried to play with Mrs. Price. "What is going on? What is this depravity and... Sister Bethany Anne, what are you doing! No, no, stay back!"

The bimbo-nun raced forward, her sexy habit gripping her body. She still wore her wimple and veil. She dropped to her knees before the shocked wife and started shoving up her skirt. Mr. Obermeyer fended her off, stumbling back.

"What is going on?" she demanded as Sister Bethany Anne just ripped down the woman's skirt. I heard cloth tearing. The nun was eager for it.

"I'm gonna eaty your pussy, Missusy Obermeyeryer!" the bimbo-nun cooed and yanked down the woman's gray panties, exposing a trimmed bush of dark-red hair. "Yummy nummy pussy eatying time! Yay!"

The eager nun buried her face into the shocked wife's pussy. The woman shuddered as the nun attacked her pussy. Mrs. Obermeyer struggled to break free, but Sister Bethany Anne had her hands gripping the housewife's rump.

Meanwhile, Mrs. Price was pushing Tim down and opening his fly. The naked, Black bimbo looked so eager to ride his dick. Just so ready to have him in her. Mrs. Obermeyer watched in shock as the harlot fished out her husband's dick and plunged her cunt down it.

"Fucky me in the assyhole, honey-bunny!" squealed the naughty bimbofied wife.

"God, yes," groaned Ryan as he dropped to his knees. He pressed his cock into his wife's butt-crack and found her asshole. "Take that, you cheating bitch!"

"Okey-dokey!" his wife moaned. "Ooh, ooh, that's itty it. Ram your biggie cock into me. Ooh, ooh, Becca, Becca, my hubby and your hubby's dickies are in me! Yay!"

"What the heck is going on?" Mrs. Obermeyer whimpered as the bimbo-nun devoured her cunt.

I moved around her, staring at the wife's hot ass. I had to enjoy another woman's asshole. Just had to slide into another tight and velvety anal sheath. I gripped my dirty dick and pressed it into her butt-crack. She gasped as I did that.

"Father!" she moaned, her body quivering. "The nun is doing... She's... It's lezzie things. It's sinful!"

"No, no, not here," I said, my hands sliding around to cup the tall woman's round breasts. "It's not a sin here. It's natural to have a bimbo-nun eat you out. Mmm, just relax." My cock drilled against her asshole. "Just relax."

She quivered, the Bimbo App changing the church. Her anal ring widened and widened. I squeezed her breasts as the bimbo-nun did her work. Who could resist her sweet mouth and tongue? No woman. Mrs. Obermeyer gasped as her asshole surrendered to my cock.

I slid into her anal sheath. She whimpered as I did that. She trembled there as my cock slid into her bowels. She gripped me with her wonderful bowels. She had such a hot anal sheath. It was incredible to sink deeper and deeper into her flesh.

"I've never," she groaned. "Not with a woman... Not in the ass... I've never... Oh, Lord."

"A faithful wife?" I grinned. "Not any longer."

"Father!" she gasped as I bottomed out in her tight, hot asshole. The redhead quivered there, her velvety bowels massaging my dick. "Oh, this is... I... Father!"

I drew back, her entire body quivering as she gripped my dick with her wonderful bowels. I slammed back into her anal sheath. I loved how she gripped me. I savored the heat of her. She felt wonderful around my dick. I plowed into her.

I fucked her hard and fast, reveling in the heat of her bowels. She groaned and whimpered as I pumped away at her. I fucked her with force. I loved this so much. It was just a wonderful moment to bury into her. Just a fabulous treat. I fucked her with force.

The nubile wife whimpered, her bowels clamping down on my cock as the bimbo-nun feasted on her cunt. We both watched her husband getting his dick greased by Mrs. Price's cunt while Mr. Price hammered the harlot's asshole.

"Take it," growled Ryan Price. "Take my fucking dick, you cheating ho-bag."

"I'm a cheaty wheaty hoy-bag!" gasped the bimbo-wife, her dark tits bouncing as she rode Tim's cock. "Yesy, I am! I lovey cocks in my pussy and my assy! Yay!"

"Do you love my cock in your ass?" I growled, fucking her asshole with hard strokes. "Huh, Mrs. Obermeyer?"

"I... I..." She squeezed her bowels around my dick. "This is... She's eating my pussy and your sodomizing me, Father! Oh, oh, this is so wrong, but... but..."

"You're going to cum like a whore?" groaned Tim. "Yes, yes, I want to watch that." He stared at his wife as he enjoyed Mrs. Price's pussy. He grinned as his wife trembled. "Drown the nun and cum hard on the priest's cock. God, you look like such a slut, Rebecca."

"Tim!" gasped the nubile wife, her asshole clamping down hard on my dick. She held me tight as I buggered her I fucked her fast and hard. "I... I... I feel like such a slut. Her tongue feels so good on my pussy, and the Father's cock... Oh, my gosh, this... I... I'm going to climax!"

"Yummy!" squealed the bimbo-nun. Sister Bethany Anne sounded so happy. "Yummy pussy creamies for me! Yay! Licky the clitty!"

"What is that?" gasped the wife, her asshole clamping down my dick. "Clitty? That's the clitoris? Oh, Lord! Oh, Lord, that's good. Saints above, that's so good! Oh, Blessed Mother, I'm going to... to... cum!"

Her asshole went wild around my cock. She bucked in my arms. I loved it as I fucked her asshole. She rippled around my dick, her moans echoing through the church. It was so amazing to feel that as Mrs. Price still rode the other two men.

Mrs. Obermeyer came faster than Mrs. Price, catching me off-guard. Her anal sheath suckled at me in such an amazing way. I couldn't believe it. I buried to the hilt in her, my nuts slapping into her taint. I just enjoyed her velvety massages.

"Oh, Lord!" I groaned, squeezing her tits through her blouse and bra. "Yes!"

I erupted into her asshole. I filled Mrs. Obermeyer's asshole with my jizz. The pleasure slammed through my mind. Stars danced as I pumped my cum into the nun's bowels. My phone beeped back in my pants pocket.

The rapture shot through my body with each eruption. The naughty wife's asshole rippled around my cock. The bimbo-nun moaned. Sister Bethany Anne must be in heaven right now. She did love satisfying parishioners with her tongue.

"Oh, oh, oh," gasped the wife. "This is incredible. Oh, Tim! I feel like such a harlot! Yes!"

Her asshole suckled at my dick. I shuddered as I dumped my cunt on her asshole right before her husband. Tim watched us as Mrs. Price rode his cock. Mr. Price hammered his wife's asshole, the slut moaning toward her own orgasm.

I erupted one last time into Mrs. Obermeyer's asshole. I shuddered and ripped my dick out of her bowels, feeling so good. I stepped back, nearly tripping on my pants bunched around my feet. I shot down and drew them up to grab my phone.

Fucked a Faithful Wife in the ass while she receives pleasure from the Oral Nun! 2 Faith Crystals

I smiled at the 37 Faith Crystals. "You've cheated on your husband now, Mrs. Obermeyer."

"I have," she groaned as he turned around, naked from the waist down. A happy nun knelt beside her, face dripping in pussy cream. "I have. Your cum is in me, Father."

I aimed my phone at her. Bimbofy Rebecca Obermeyer into your church's Bimbo Harlot?

YES

As I dropped to 27 Faith Crystals, her expression went from guilt to joy. She quivered there as I smiled at her then glanced down at my dirty dick. It needed a bimbo-harlot's touch. I grinned at her, my dick so hard.

"On your knees and suck my dick clean," I growled.

"Yesy siry, Fathery Mallory!" the bimbofied wife said with such joy. She dropped to her knees and opened her mouth wide. She suckled my dick into her mouth. I loved the feel of her sliding her lips over my dick and nursing off the sour musk of her own ass.

What a thrill.

"Oh, oh, cocks in my pussy and assyholes!" squealed Mrs. Price. "I lovey it!"

"Ameny!" the other two nuns, Sisters Abby Marjorie and Evelyn Maria, prayed as they watched, their hands between their thighs. They masturbated to the fun.

Mrs. Obermeyer suckled hard on my dirty dick as Mrs. Price bucked through her orgasm. Her husband grunted and buried his cock into her asshole. He must be cumming in her bowels. Tim growled and unloaded his jizz into her pussy.

My phone dinged as the men flooded the bimbo-harlot with their cum. I glanced at the screen and smiled. Bimbo Harlot satiates a parishioner and her husband! 2 Faith Crystals. That brought me to 29 Faith Crystals. Perfect.

The wonderful heat of Mrs. Obermeyer's mouth felt amazing on my dick. She suckled on me with such heat. I loved how she polished my pole as Mr. Price ripped out of his wife's asshole. He stood there, his dick dirty.

"I need a titty fuck," he growled. "Sister Abby Marjorie, come work those tits up and down my dick."

"Okey-dokey!" the nun squealed and opened up the front of her habit. Her big tits spilled out. She rushed over to give him one. She wrapped her tits around his cock and started fucking him.

Mrs. Price rose off Tim Obermeyer's cock. She fell down onto her back and smiled. Sister Bethany Anne pounced on her, sitting on the Black harlot's face. The pair sixty-nined in a flash, the nun licking cum out of the Black bimbo's cunt.

Tim rose and moved over to me. He grinned at me and dropped to his knees. He stared at his wife's butt-crack dripping with my cum. He pressed his dick into her butt-crack and slid down. He found her anal ring.

"So she never cheated on me?" Tim asked. "I really thought so. I cheated on her so many times. Damn."

"Well, she's a bimbo-harlot now," I said. "So enjoy her."

"Fucked a lot of women up the ass, but never my wife." Tim thrust against her anal ring. "Oh, damn, that feels good. Really thought she had someone. I mean, my business trips. Assumed she was. Oh, well. This is nice. Oh, damn, that's really nice. Thanks for breaking in her ass, Father."

"Your welcome, my son," I groaned as his wife suckled hard on my dirty dick. She polished my pole while she enjoyed the anal delight. She suckled on me with force. She nursed with all her passion. "Damn, she's going to be happier this way. And fuck you all the time."

"Yes," Tim groaned as he bottomed out in her sloppy asshole. "Damn, Rebecca. That's good."

She moaned around my cock. I winced as her teeth pressed down on my shaft. She tried to speak. Dumb bimbo. Then she soothed it with her tongue and suckled hard. She polished her asshole off my cock. I loved it.

Her husband fucked her as I watched the debauchery. Sister Bethany Anne and Mrs. Price moaned as they sixty-nined. Sister Maria Evelyn rubbed at her cunt, her eyes closed as she prayed softly to the Lord. Such a devoted bimbo-nun.

"Ooh, ooh, I lovey havying a cocky between my titties," sang Sister Abby Marjorie. "Yesy, I do! It's so goody! It's so hottie! It's so funny to have my boobies go upy and downy!"

"Amen," groaned Ryan Price. "Shit, that's it, slut. I'm gonna jizz all over your race."

"Yay!"

I smiled at the bimbo-nun's enthusiasm. She loved my dick with all her might, sucking and slurping on me as her husband fucked her in the ass. He pounded her with force, grinning at me. He was having a great time.

"Damn, honey, you're going to make such a great bimbo-wife," he groaned.

"You just have to bring her to mass so she can be a bimbo-harlot for the church," I said. "She has to serve with her pussy, mouth, ass, and tits."

"Right, right, Father." Tim groaned. "With all the other whores, right? Amen!"

"Amen," I groaned, his wife sucking on my dick with such prowess. I had one more of the nuns to bimbofy. She was the reverend mother. The leader of the other three. I also wanted to make a virgin into a bimbo nun. This was so hot. My dick throbbed in Mrs. Obermeyer's mouth. "Thank you, Lord!"

I loved the Bimbo App and all it had done for me. I savored the hot wife's mouth polishing my cock. I hurtled toward my climax. I rushed toward it. That was a good thing. I felt so amazing right now. Just so damned good.

I slid my fingers through her auburn hair as she suckled on my cock with passion. She nursed on me with all that she had. It was such a wonderful treat. She buffed my dick clean. I hurtled toward my orgasm.

"That's it, honey," groaned Tim as he fucked his wife's asshole. "Suck the Father's cock. He made you into a bimbo-whore!"

She squealed around my dick, nodding her head eagerly.

"Oh, yes, she appreciates what I've done for her," I groaned, savoring that hot mouth around my dick. "That's it, my child! Nurse!"

She nursed with passion on me. She suckled with all her might on my dick. My cock throbbed in her mouth as she suckled on me with such wild passion. The pressure grew and grew. I hurtled toward that bursting point. I couldn't wait to dump my cum into her mouth. I flooded her with all that I had. It was just an incredible moment to have her suckling on me.

She nursed with such passion. She suckled and slurped on me with all that she had. It was an incredible moment. I loved it so much. I savored the heat rushing through me. I would have a huge climax. A big one.

"Damn," I groaned. "Damn, that's good. That's just an incredible delight. You're doing so good!"

She moaned around my cock.

"Yes, you are. Just doing so fantastic!" She suckled on me with all that she had. It was amazing having her suckling on me like this. "You're going to be blessed with your salty reward!"

"Amen," groaned Tim as he fucked his wife's asshole.

Mrs. Obermeyer squealed around my cock. She suckled on me with passion. My nuts twitched as the pressure hurtled for the breaking point. Her husband grunted as he ass-fucked her hard and fast. He churned her asshole up.

Her eyes squeezed shut. She squealed around my cock dick. The pleasure swept through me. I groaned at the suction. Her husband groaned. She must have just cum on his dick. He buried into her and snarled out his pleasure.

"Rebecca!" he groaned, erupting into her asshole again and again. "Yes!"

"Lord!" I growled as she suckled so hard on me. I dumped my cum into her pussy.

My phone beeped.

"Shit!" gasped Mr. Price, dumping his cum on my nun's face. She squealed in delight as he hosed her down. I grunted, my cum spurting into that hot mouth again and again. It was just a treat to feel her up with all my spunk. "Goddamn, slut!"

"I'm a slutty slut!" gasped Sister Abby Marjorie. "Ooh, ooh, drenchy me in cummies!"

"Hallelujah!" I groaned, my cum pumping over and over into Mrs. Obermeyer's mouth.

The bimbofied slut-wife gulped it down, moaning with such joy. Her husband filled her asshole with all his jizz. I loved it so much. I savored that heat rushing through me. Pleasure slammed through my mind. Stars twinkled before my vision.

Tim groaned as he dumped his cum into his wife's asshole. He shuddered, his face twisting in delight. He dumped the last of his cum into her asshole. He filled her up with all his cum and looked like he was feeling so good.

"Damn," he said and pulled out of her asshole. "That was good. That was really, really good."

I panted as the bimbo swallowed the last of my cum. She popped her mouth of and squealed, "Oh, hubby-lubby, I'm so happy that you're happy and that you cummied in me and filled my assyhole with your jizzies and your the bestiest hubby-lubby in the worldy bye!"

She spun around and hugged her husband, trying to plant a kiss on his mouth. He turned so she kissed his cheek. She snuggled up to him, his hands on her ass. She then dropped to the ground and started sucking on his dirty dick.

"Damn," he groaned as I checked my phone. I had two more notifications.

Shared a Bimbo Harlot with her husband! 2 Faith Crystal earned!

Titty Nun satiated parishioner! 1 Faith Crystal earned!

And now had 32 Faith Crystals. I smiled and looked at him getting his pole smoked by his bimbofied wife. He looked like a happy man. He ran his hand through his wife's hair, savoring her suckling on him.

"You can keep her, like I said," pulling out my phone and finding her profile. "She just has to be here for mass."

"Right, right," he said. "Sure, I want to keep her. She's my wife. I'm going to do such naughty things to her. Will she fuck other women?"

I nodded and clicked on an option that read, TRANSFER. I hit it. Do you want to transfer Rebecca Obermeyer to her husband's care? I hit YES and just like that, it was done. I got the notification, Give Bimbo Harlot back to her husband! 3 Faith Crystals earned! Now I had 35 Faith Crystals. I loved making back the money.

"Damn," Ryan Price said, heading over as he buckled up his pants. "I have to get to work. That was good jizzing on your bimbo-nun's face."

"Do you want to keep your wife or let her stay as a harlot for the church?" I asked.

"Oh, keep her as a harlot," he said, waving his hand. "Four guys at once. Fuck that. Will you grant me a divorce? I'll find me a better woman."

"Of course," I said as she was squealing with Bethany Anne. The two were feasting on each other's pussies. "Take care."

"Later, Ryan," Tim groaned. "Damn glad my wife was faithful. Now she's my bimbo-slut."

"Maybe I'll swing by your house," said Ryan. "Try your wife out."

"Only if you bring a woman for me to bang." Tim slid his hand through his wife's hair. "Men only get to use my wife for free during Mass when she's a bimbo-harlot. Otherwise, she's all mine."

She squealed around his dirty dick and suckled harder on him. She clearly loved him a lot. He loved her, too. They would have a different relationship. I was still horny. No one else had shown up yet. Sister Evelyn Maria had started licking the cum off Sister Abby Marjorie's face.

The pair snowballed the cum back and forth as I moved up behind my anal nun. I could fuck her in the ass, but I wanted some pussy. I dropped down behind her, slapping my cock on her plump rump. Her bubbly ass jiggled as she giggled and looked behind me.

"Are you gonna assy-fuck me, Fathery Mallory?" she asked, her voice full of bright-eyed joy.

"No, no, just your pussy. Why don't you eat Sister Abby Marjorie's cunt while I fuck our snatch." I nuzzled into her cunt and thrust into her.

"Okey-dokey, Fathery!" she gasped as I filled her hot, tight snatch up. I reveled in being in my bimbo-nun's snatch.

Sister Abby Marjorie, her big boobs dripping in cum, sat on the pew and spread her legs wide. She lifted her habit to expose a bald twat. Sister Evelyn Maria buried her face into her fellow bimbo-nun's snatch and feasted. I loved it as I drew back my dick, savoring in that silky massage.

I pumped away at her as she licked and lapped at her fellow nun's cunt. Sister Bethany Anne and Mrs. Price rolled on the ground, feasting on each other's pussies still. The two bimbos were just lost in their sapphic lusts.

I loved it.

"Damn, that's it, honey," groaned Tim. "Suck my dick clean. You're doing such a good job. Fuck!"

I smiled as he enjoyed his bimbo-harlot. I fucked deep and hard into my bimbo-nun, reveling in her pussy gripping my cock. She held me tight. It was such a rush to bury into her like this. I hammered her twat hard.

"Ooh, ooh, Fathery Mallory, she's all lickying my pussy!" whimpered Sister Abby Marjorie.

"She's got such a yummy nummy holy pussy!" squealed Sister Evelyn Maria.

"Yes, she does," I groaned. "Just like your pussy is holy. Damn, I'm going to cum so hard in your cunt! Just fill you with cum!"

"Yay!" she squealed, clamping her twat down around me. "I'm gonna have cummies in me!"

I loved her enthusiasm as I pumped away at her twat. The pressure in my balls rose. Tim growled out as he enjoyed his wife's mouth. Sister Abby Marjorie whimpered, her cum-smeared face twisting in delight. I was so close to bursting.