Bimbo at Work

Story Info
Amber is hired as a bimbo receptionist.
1.8k words
4.14
49.9k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amber sat in the waiting room, nervously chewing her fingernails and trying her hardest not to look at the art on the walls. They were some of the most obscene paintings that Amber had ever seen. She found herself glancing up, at a portrait of a nude woman with a lewd expression on her face.

Amber quickly looked back at her lap, blushing. This was the first job interview she'd ever had, fresh out of high school. And she hadn't expected the office to be so... risqué. The door opened and she sharply looked up.

"Amber Miller?" A chubby woman walked into the waiting room, smiling kindly. Amber got up and walked over, shaking the woman's hand. "I'm Lisa. Come on in."

Lisa pushed the door open and Amber walked into the interview room. She'd been expecting a conference room, but instead she was standing in a cozy sitting room. There were two sofas across from each other, with an elegant coffee table between them.

"Make yourself comfortable, dear," Lisa said kindly. She sat on one of the sofas, sighing happily. "You seem nervous.

"I- Just a little."

"Well, sit down. Make yourself comfortable." Amber perched on the edge of the other sofa. "So, you're interested in filling our receptionist position?"

"Yeah. Uh, I mean, yes. Yes, I am."

"Wonderful." Lisa put her feet up on the coffee table. "A pretty face like yours is perfect for welcoming clients."

"Oh. Uh, I- uh, thank you." She ducked her head to hide her blush.

"Although, Miss Amber..." Amber glanced up, her gaze resting on the coffee table. The wood was smooth and pristine, not a single mark on it. "I must say, your academic record... well, let's say it leaves much to be desired."

"I know," Amber sighed disappointedly. Her gaze shifted to Lisa's kitten heels. Lisa was tracing circles with the toe of her shoe.

"But I think you'll find that the receptionist position will suit you nicely." Amber absentmindedly nodded. She was enraptured by Lisa's legs: the sheen of her pantyhose, her thick thighs underneath her pencil skirt...

Lisa kept twirling her foot, grinning mischievously. Amber had fallen into a trance faster than most people did. She didn't even notice that Lisa had stopped talking five minutes ago; she was still nodding along to a silent conversation.

"Of course..." Lisa said quietly. "The position might suit you better if you were even dumber."

"Dumber?" Amber mumbled. She was starting to resist the trance, despite intensely staring at Lisa's feet.

"Well, sure, doll." Lisa stopped twirling her foot and Amber blinked dazedly. "Your intelligence doesn't matter if you're pretty enough, does it?"

"Does it?" Amber blinked again, her trance fading faster now. "Wait... what? Did you really just tell me I should be dumber?"

"Amber..."

"Forget it. Find a new receptionist." Amber got up from the sofa and walked to the door, proud that she'd been able to stand up for herself.

"Forget it," Lisa repeated. Amber froze with her hand on the doorknob. She couldn't remember what she'd been doing.

"Umm..." She turned and saw Lisa watching her with an amused expression. "What am I--?"

"Sit down, Amber. It's time for your job training." Amber smiled proudly and sat on the sofa again. Lisa kicked off her shoes and started wiggling her toes. Amber blatantly stared, suddenly becoming aware that she had a major foot fetish. "Amber."

"Huh?" She looked up, blinking. Lisa giggled and shook her head.

"Oh, silly Amber. So easily distracted..." Amber blushed and apologized. "Now, as receptionist, your number one job is to make sure our clients are happy."

"Okay."

"That means you should do absolutely anything you possibly can to give our clients a positive experience." Amber nodded, her gaze drifting back to Lisa's beautiful feet. "You should always do what you're told. You don't need to think for yourself."

"Think for myself?" Amber's speech was slowing and she was breathing heavily. Lisa's feet were so hypnotizing...

"You must be obedient. Obedient and mindless. Mindless and obedient."

"M-Mindless and obedient..." Amber's head was spinning.

"Using your brain is hard work, isn't it?" She slowly nodded. Lisa crossed her legs and Amber softly moaned. "Let others do the thinking for you. You just need to sit and look pretty. Just do what you're told to do."

"Mindless... Obedient..." Amber breathed.

"We should also really discuss proper work attire. I mean, that outfit is completely unsuitable for the work environment!"

"It is?" Amber looked down at her dress.

"Of course it is. Just do what you're told to do."

"Mindless and obedient."

"Good girl." Amber's breath hitched. "Receptionists should be eye-catching. Attractive. Sexy. Red lipstick is a requirement. Bottoms must be no longer than your fingertips. And heels must be no shorter than three inches."

"Obedient..." Amber couldn't believe she'd been so dumb... so dumb... dumb...

"Oh! And of course, you must wear stockings or pantyhose. White, nude, or black only." Amber's head felt like it was filled with cotton fluff. It was like she didn't know how her brain worked anymore. "Oh, look at that pretty face."

Amber's eyes were glassy and unfocused, and her lips were parted. A trail of drool was dripping down her chin and she was completely clueless. She just stared blankly at Lisa's feet.

"Come here, dollface." Amber slowly got up, stumbling around the coffee table. She sat on the sofa with Lisa, a blank expression on her face. Lisa smiled and put her legs in Amber's lap.

"Oh..." Amber sighed softly. She gently brushed a finger against the fabric of her pantyhose. She was absolutely entranced by the soft, smooth fabric.

"You're going to be an excellent receptionist, dear," Lisa said. But Amber was now a bimbo who was too dumb understand what the word "receptionist" even meant.

•••

Amber greedily swallowed as cum shot down her throat. Sucking cock was her favorite part of the job. Miss Lisa had told her to make clients happy and sucking cock was the best way she knew how!

"Slut." The client zipped his pants and walked out of the office. Amber giggled and got up from the floor, sitting at her desk. She grabbed a bubblegum-flavored lollipop from the dish and popped it in her mouth.

"Hello, Amber," Miss Lisa said, walking into the office.

"Hi, Miss Lisa!" she chirped, sitting up. Miss Lisa leaned on the desk, admiring her.

"How are you this morning, dollface?"

"Well, I was, like, super bored," Amber said, waving her lollipop around as she spoke, "but then you came in and now I have someone to talk to!"

"Well, I'm a little busy, doll, so I can't talk right now."

"Oh..." Amber pouted, sucking on her lollipop. Miss Lisa looked hungrily at her shiny, red lips wrapped around the lollipop.

"I'll tell you what, dollface..." Miss Lisa leaned closer, lowering her voice. Amber looked up at her with an eager expression. "If you can be quiet and behave, you can come and sit in my office with me."

"Really?"

"Sure, doll."

"Okay!" Amber hopped up from her chair and walked down the hallway, her heels clacking loudly on the floor. Miss Lisa followed a few paces behind, admiring her long, delectable legs. She was wearing white, knee-high stockings and black, stiletto heels that perfectly pushed up her ass.

"Amber!" Miss Lisa sang. She turned around, realizing she'd walked right past her office. "Come here, silly."

"Oops! Sorry, Miss Lisa!" Amber squeaked. Miss Lisa graciously held the door for her as she walked into the spacious office. She stood in the middle of the room, looking at Miss Lisa expectantly.

"Sit on the desk." She obediently hopped onto Miss Lisa's desk, delicately crossing her ankles. Miss Lisa sat in her chair and Amber scooted around to face her. "Good girl."

"So, like, do you want me to do, Miss Lisa?" Miss Lisa tapped a finger against her lips.

"Well, I have some papers to get sorted. But I don't think you're smart enough for that, are you?" Amber shook her head, giggling.

"I could, like, sit and look pretty." Amber giggled stupidly, batting her eyelashes.

"Ooh, I like that idea." Miss Lisa put a hand on her stockinged knee. Amber giggled and stuck out her foot. Miss Lisa caressed her feet, sliding her heels off.

"Aren't my shoes, like, so pretty?" Amber giggled.

"Oh, they're gorgeous." Miss Lisa tossed them over her shoulder. "But why would I care about those when I have your pretty, little feet to look at?"

"Aww, thanks, Miss Lisa!" Amber blushed. Miss Lisa looked thoughtful for a moment.

"You know, doll... I don't think you should call me Miss Lisa. It's, really, it's inappropriate to be so casual with your boss."

"Oh! I'm so sorry. I- I didn't realize--"

"It's okay, dollface. I'm not mad at you. But in the future, for professionalism, I want you to call me Mistress."

"Oh, yes, Mistress." Amber beamed and Mistress's gaze turned lustful. "I'm, like, so dumb, Mistress. I can't believe I, like... umm... dumb..."

"That's right, you are dumb! Very good, doll!" Mistress patted her cheek. "Now, I think I've thought of something for you to do."

"Mhmm?" Amber eagerly shifted forward.

"Why don't you get on your knees and worship Mistress's feet?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress." Amber slid off the desk and knelt in front of her. She carefully took off Mistress's kitten heels to reveal her bare feet. "Ooh, your toes are, like, so cute!"

"Is that so?" Amber wrapped her lips around Mistress's big toe, licking and sucking it. Mistress let out a pleased hum, as Amber happily sucked each of her toes. "Oh, you're so good at this, dollface."

"Thank you, Mistress." She looked up at Mistress, her red, pouty lips slightly parted. "So, like, is there anything else I can do?"

"Well..." Mistress lifted her skirt to show that she wasn't wearing panties. "If you put that pretty mouth of yours to work, I might just give you a promotion."

Amber eagerly dove in, licking Mistress's wet pussy. Mistress moaned, closing her eyes and letting her head fall back. Amber worked wonders with her tongue, circling Mistress's clit and licking up her juices.

"Oh, Amber!" Mistress moaned loudly. Oh, I'm cumming~!"

She squirted into Amber's mouth, letting out a low moan. Amber hummed happily, licking up the last of her cum before pulling away. She smiled up at Mistress, her lipstick smeared and fading.

"Good girl..." Mistress lightly patted her cheek. "Guess I'll have to find a new receptionist."

"Why?" Amber cocked her head in confusion.

"Because, dear, you're getting a promotion." She brushed her foot against Amber's cheek. "You're going to be my toy."

"Okay, Mistress!" Amber beamed. She rested her chin on Mistress's knee, her long eyelashes fluttering. Mistress ran her thumb along Amber's cheek, smiling.

"My perfect, little toy."