All Comments on 'Bimbo Bakery - Pageant Puffs Ch. 02'

by Menoetes

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
CrabbinioCrabbinioalmost 2 years ago

Wow, that story is incredible. You attracted my attention from the beginning and since then I'm so curious how the story will develop. Public next part quickly, because I can't wait to read what's next haha

MenoetesMenoetesalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the kind comment, dear reader. The next chapter is just waiting on the moderators approval. I wish I could publish faster but that is just how Literotica works. No fear, it is on its way and then the final chapter soon after.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good so far. Just read the comments. So the third chapter was waiting on approval with the fourth coming shortly! It's now eight months later and no fourth chapter?? At least that's how it reads to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Okay I'm wrong again! There is a chapter 4, oops.

MenoetesMenoetesover 1 year agoAuthor

All four chapters are out and the story is all wrapped up, dearest Reader. You should be able to see them on my profile page under the stories tab. Please let me know if this isn't the case.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice buildup to what I expect to be continued changes in Candice in mind, body, and spirit. Thank you for sharing your talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMenoetes@Menoetes
Oh hi, I didn't see you there... Hailing from the Asphodel Meadows of Hades, Menoetes writes silly smutty stories to entertain and titillate. You'll find all manner of delectable themes in his sordid tales. These include mesmeric Mind Control, hot Harems, tantalizing Taboos...