Bimbo Bakery - Pageant Puffs Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was burning up and nearly shaking like a roof in a storm with all her pent-up desires. Candice needed this, some sort of outlet for all the naughty thoughts and smoldering fantasies that plagued her waking and sleeping hours. Her hand moved faster, sliding up and caressing his engorged head before slipping back down to confidently squeeze the base. She leaned her head in to nibble hungrily at his ear then giggled quietly when he shook his head away in sleepy agitation.

"That's it, Honey. You're doing sooo~ well... just rest and let your wicked little wifey look after you." She purred into his ear before reaching out her tongue to shyly lick it.

Just the thought of what she was doing had her on edge. Silently squirming and rubbing herself against her sleeping partner like some insatiable whorish minx while jerking him off under the sheets... It was all so deliciously sinful and delectably indecent that it had her writhing fit to burst!

He was getting close too, she could feel it in the hot, stiff flesh between her fingertips and the arrested hitch in his breathing. He was nearly there and her own teetering, towering climax just needed to see it before...

"That's right, Baby. You can do it. Cum for me, let it all go. Cum for your dirty slut-wife so she can drink it all down..."

"Nnnnuurghh~"

Grant let out a half-strangled groan so low Candice barely heard it, she didn't need to though as she felt his cock seize in her silky grip and then hot fresh man-seed was splashing over her knuckles.

Candice twisted her face down into the pillow as she tipped and fell wailing into the sordid depths of her own frenzied fruition. She was like a falling star of ecstatic pleasure, blazing down to crash into the deepest midnight ocean of irresistibly vulgar and risqué desires. Her body arched, her broad hips thrusting high into the air even as Grant's sleeping body seemed to fold in on itself around her still pumping fist.

"AAIEE-hhhhmmph!"

Her blissful shrieks were quickly muzzled by the pillow but she held her quivering body bowed up off the mattress until the electric spasms of orgasmic release finally subsided. Her panties were soaked through and her pussy-honey was leaking down onto the bed, soiling the snowy white sheets.

"C-Candice?" Grant stirred when she finally settled back in behind him, slipping her sticky hand smoothly out of his boxers.

"Hush Darling, go back to sleep. You were just dreaming..." She cooed breathily even as her own heart still thrilled wildly in her heaving bosom.

"Mmmm... 'kay." He slurred groggily.

She waited impatiently for him to relax back into restful sleep again and once he began to gently snore, she raised her long gooey fingers to her smug, victorious lips.

The muted sound of wet slurping and faint gasping giggles drifted throughout the otherwise quiet bedroom.

Candice strutted out of the office elevators like the only cat in a world solely populated by canaries. She was feeling amazing!

She had actually overslept a bit but a girl did need her beauty sleep especially with the filthy, sex-filled dreams she had been having. She had woken in bed to find Grant already left for work--which was a shame because she had wanted to thank him for last night with good-morning blowjob--taking Madeline with him to attend her own morning classes at the town's college.

That had been a pleasant surprise as Maddy had always staunchly argued that she would rather die than be indebted to her dreaded step-father in any fashion. It was so silly and Candice was glad to see they were putting all the squabbling behind them, even if it was only a lift to school.

She had made her morning coffee, struggling more than usual with the troublesome pod dispenser, and then set about picking out her outfit for the day. Now that was really fun...

When she paraded her way back into her kitchen having chosen a little halter-neck waistcoat and a matching pin-stripe skirt. The sleeveless button-up top had a deep v-neck that framed the deep valley of her abundant cleavage and teased at hints of her frilly violet bralette along the edges. She wore no blouse or shirt under it, so a lot of her healthy, glowing skin was out on display.

The brief skirt was pleated and daringly small. It sat so low on her generous hips that the thin looping side-strings of her tiny purple thong peaked out but high enough on her thick thighs that the lacy tops of her dark stockings flashed as she sashayed about the house in her tall high heels.

Then she had spotted the pink cardboard box sticking out of the kitchen garbage. Picking it up she had discovered it empty and not just empty but practically licked clean. No scattered crumbs or stray icing clung to the lid or littered the inside of the container and Candice had a sudden feeling of uncertainty for the first time that day.

She hadn't eaten them, had she? No, She would have remembered that... so maybe Madeline or even Grant? But Madeline was... urgh... "watching her figure" and Grant was a fastidious eater who didn't much care for sweets. It was a mystery and one she didn't have time for as she checked the clock on her phone, pausing only to take a quick sexy selfie she planned to send to Grant later in the day.

It was taken from a high angle, focused right down her skimpy top, she just knew it would get his attention.

Men gawped at her as she strode confidently through the banks of dreary gray cubicals, her hips swaying extravagantly making the small skirt swish enticingly from side to side. She set one heeled foot down across the other in a runway models strut and flipped her hair with a saucy smirk each time she caught one of her wage-slave compatriots staring at anything but her face.

She had certainly given them plenty of options.

Sure, her exposed midriff was still soft with a bit of a roll to it but her waist was still pronounced and she could see that the extra heft in her hips and ass was getting a lot of very friendly attention in her impish office outfit. Her breasts were all but ballooning out of the pinstripe top and the top waistcoat button was under a lot of strain trying to keep them contained.

Candice giggled and one overweight office worker looked like he might swoon at the sweet girlish sound of it coming from her glossy strawberry lips. That was funny too.

She honestly didn't think the day could get any better as her arrival impacted the office like a grenade being tossed into the still waters of a placid lake. Workers stood and stared slack-jawed at her over the cheap dividers as she passed. Then further employees would get up to see who was causing all the fuss with equally flattering choking noises and shocked expressions.

She was the center of attention for once, not some forgotten, down-trodden nobody and it felt incredible.

Arriving at her desk at last with a fanfare of whispered exclamations and low-key whistles behind her, she waved happily back at the office audience and turned to her cluttered workstation.

On it sat a pastel pink pastry box with a small, neatly folded card tied to one corner by a bright daisy-yellow ribbon.

Candice squealed and clapped her hands excitedly before perching on the edge of her decrepit chair and snatching up the card to read:

For our first and most favourite customer.

~ B.B's

Smiling brightly, Candice eagerly opened the lid to see inside--though she could already smell what treasures lay within.

A glittering collection of perfectly golden, utterly identical cream puffs topped in petite dollops brilliantly shining icing. A full baker's dozen of them...

Whatever that was, she thought with a giggle.

12