Bimbo Bedroom Ch. 03: Exploring Mind and Closet

Story Info
Kieran finds himself alone in Katy's house.
1.9k words
4.89
2.3k
9

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 05/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kieran wakes up, he is still wearing the sexy attire from yesterday. He moves his hand down to wake up his little friend as well, but remembers it all when his fingers only touch pink plastic.

It looks like he must find a new morning routine from now on. He can't see Katy anywhere, but sees a pink note on the bedside table.

"I have to work today, but enjoy your own company as best as you can. See you tonight, I'm looking forward to it. PS! Borrowed your car."

He's alone, which means he has the chance to finally escape. He'll figure out how to get rid of the cage later on. He gets up and looks for his clothes for a while before he remembers:

Damn, they're in car, and I won't get them back until she's back. Kieran walks into the living room and looks out the windows. He can't see any clothing stores nearby, and he doesn't dare to walk far in this outfit.

He gulps, and a huge knot forms in his stomach. Is this his new life? Is he destined to always wear these clothes? What does Katy see in him? Is he just an object for her, or does she actually care about him?

Kieran shoves these tough questions to the side. She has promised him something in return for him obeying her demands. He wants it tonight. In the meantime, he'll explore the house.

All the rooms on the first floor are closed. Kieran wonders what they hide, but understand why: She barely knows him, they met only a couple of days ago.

On the ground floor, only the kitchen, bathroom, living room and bedroom are open. In the living room he roams the book shelves, finding chic lit and feminist ideology. He finds a lot of untitled DVD as well. He'll check them out later.

But the bedroom is the most interesting room by far. Maybe there is something resembling a normal man's clothing in there. Maybe he still can get out?

The first closet is divided in three. First: Dresses in all colors and patterns. Many of them pink. Different necklines and backlines. Second: Different tops: Some lacy, some straight, and very, very small. And third: Skirts. Long and short, pencil skirts, pleated, tartan.

The second closet is divided in two. To the left: Shoes, all with high heels. Stilettos, sandals, boots. No sneakers. Does she even work out? To the right: Lingerie and nightwear. This must be one of the biggest collections in the country. Stockings, pantyhose, panties, thongs, bras, suspender belts, basques, kimonos and bodystockings.

The third closet is entirely divided to sex toys. Butt plugs, dildos, vibrators and chastity cages. Even a small section of bondage gear: Ropes, gags and handcuffs.

While browsing her closets, he has felt a twitch and pressure inside the cage. His head has been emptied. He feels a sudden urge to try out a new outfit and maybe a dildo? It was so good yesterday. Kieran takes a step back and thinks about it for a second. He grabs some lube and a nice-looking pink dildo and walks out of the bedroom and into the living room.

He takes a chance on one of the videos and pushes play as he starts to sit down on the dildo, which can be fastened to the floor with a suction cup at the base.

The same girly voice as yesterday re-enters the room. He find it a little bit uncomfortable, what if the neighbors can hear it? He finds a bluetooth headset, connects it to the TV and puts it on.

The voice fills his head and orders him to start rocking the dildo. It's seductive and irresistible. Even though it only is a narrating voice on a video he found in the house of a woman who two days ago was stranger to him, he obeys. He can't resist getting to know that lovely feeling from last night again.

He slides onto the dildo, it goes easier than yesterday. It seems his ass is more accustomed to it. And in his mind, he deeply wants to repeat the pleasure.

Kieran starts slowly, riding on it deep. After a while, he gets tired in his legs, and moves it to the wall. It feels weird to trip across an unknown living room in lingerie and high heels with a dildo sticking out of his ass.

The voice gives him instructions on the tempo, and orders him to do it slowly, to feel it inside him and embrace the feeling. After a while, he increases the cadence, and the voice urges him on. When he finally orgasm, it's like a wave of relief rushing over him. It feels as good as anything he's ever felt.

The video about anal training ends, and drifts into a lesson about oral training. Kieran jumps forward, but leaves the dildo on the wall. He sits down on his knees, and starts to caress it with his tongue, his hands on his back. Then he opens his mouth and lets it in. He almost starts to gag, but overcomes the motion to stop. As he is sucking the cock on the wall, the voice tells him about his new life:

"You're a sissy now."

"Good girls love cock."

"You must pleasure others before you can pleasure yourself."

He feels his cock twitch again, and thinks he's ready for another round in the ass. This time, he wants to do it a bit differently. He moves backwards, feeling how sore his mouth is from the sucking, before he takes the dildo off the wall and throws it on the couch. He takes off his lingerie and shoes and throws them on the couch too.

He is determined and walks naked back to the bedroom. The headset is good, and the connection doesn't break. He can still hear the dominant woman in his ears, telling him about how a girl should behave.

Kieran is overcome with lust, and has a plan. He grabs the stuff he desires in the closet and put it in a tote bag, before he returns to the living room.

The video shifts again, and this time it shows girls being fucked by big-cocked bulls in the ass. The moans and clasping of cock against asshole fills his ears.

He finds a dildo, and the third time's the charm. It glides easily into him. He pushes the button on the bottom which makes it vibrate. It goes in waves, and changes the pace at what seems like random occurrences. Why didn't he do this before?

He sits down to easily take on the pink suspender belt and attach it to the nude stockings with a pink trim at the top.

He puts on a pink thong and drives it as deep as he can between his cheeks. Now the dildo is tightly secured.

He puts on the lacy pink bra and fills it with random socks he found in the closet. It makes him busty.

He puts on pink, platformed high heels with ankle straps. He found two small pink padlocks, which he locks. He throws the keys behind his back, and hears it landing softly on the couch.

He stands up and wriggles into a tight, pink sweater dress, which follows his curves. Now no one can see that these boobs aren't real.

Then he has come to the icing on the cake. The cherry on the top. He has found two pairs of cuffs. He locks his feet to each other and throws away the key again.

Then he puts on the handcuffs and throws away those keys to do.

He turns over and lands on his back. The all-encompassing sounds of sex fills his brain, the vibrating dildo edges him forward. It seems to fill his whole body, the motions vibrating through his limbs. He can't feel his cock anymore, he can only feel the vibrations in his ass.

He doesn't know how long this subsides, but he can feel that he is soon reaching the edge.

Then his eyes roll up, his tongue curls and he lets out the same combination of moan and shriek he heard from Katy the other day.

At that exact moment, Katy opens the door and walks into the living room. Kieran cannot hear her, but she can hear him.

She smiles and giggles a little bit. She watches him for a few minutes. The shrieking and moaning ends, and a big wet patch starts to form on the sweater dress.

She walks around the couch and takes a few photos of Kieran on the floor. His eyes are closed, and he's still listening to the sensual voice and imagining how it is to be fucked.

Then the video stops. Kieran opens his eyes and stares straight at Katy's face.

"Looks like someone have enjoyed themselves, haven't they?"

Kieran is lost for speech. The hours have passed away as fast he could imagine.

"Yes, I guess so..."

"And you've been at it for a while, as the patch indicates."

Kieran looks down towards his cock. He can't feel it, but he can see how it has reacted.

"You've really let yourself go, haven't you? With handcuffs and all. You're such a dirty slut, Kieran. Or may I call you Kendra? It seems like a girl name is more fitting for your desires, isn't it?"

Kieran tastes the new name in his mouth. He likes it.

"As you've now taken a new step, I think it's only fitting that we test if you should make the final step. The outcome of the test will decide if you're going to remain as Kieran, or become Kendra."

Katy switches of the television, finds the keys and unlocks the cuffs and shoes. Kieran takes off his clothes and stands yet again naked on the floor.

"We'll do it properly this time. Your cock will decide your fate. First, I'll fuck you in your ass with my strap-on, as I am sure you're looking forward to. Then I will try to ride you. Okay?"

Kieran nods. She takes off his cage, and his dick is just hanging there, waiting to react. It doesn't move.

He gets down on the floor and feels the strap-on glide into him. His cock immediately springs to life and stands up as a flag pole. He has never seen it react so quickly.

She pulls out, and soon the cock falls down again.

He sits down on the couch and he leaps on top of him. She grinds his cock with her pussy, but it doesn't react it.

His fate is sealed.

Katy leaves him sitting there with his own thoughts. The cage and the key is on the living room table. He leans forward and places the ring around his shaft. He mounts the cage itself, and locks it.

He stands up and starts looking for her. Then she shouts:

"Honey! Please tidy the living room and bring your stuff to the bedroom."

He gathers the dildos, the shoes, the lingerie, the dress and the handcuffs with keys.

Katy is in bed, and looks at him with admiring eyes.

"You've taken a really big step today, Kendra. I am so proud of you. As a reward, I will make you into a sexy bimbo slut, just like me. I will stimulate you at home, but first and foremost you will get stimulation from real men. They will leap on you like a prey, and they won't even question what's in your crotch. Now we need to sleep."