Bimbo Bedroom Ch. 04: A New Life

Story Info
The story bites it tail.
963 words
4.57
2.4k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/15/2024
Created 05/04/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kendra is woken up by the sound of Katy popping down a glass containing a thick-looking white serum on the bedside table.

"You need to drink this in order to become Kendra. Ready?"

Kieran gulps it down fast, not thinking about either taste or smell.

"You'll be knocked out for a couple of days, but I will tend to you as if you were the daughter I don't have. The transformation will be complete."

For the next days, Kieran's body is shaking, it is warm and he's in and out of consciousness. When he's asleep, he dreams of cocks and being fucked in the ass. He dreams of lingerie, of sweet floral dresses. He dreams of high-heeled pumps and big tits.

When he wakes up, he can sense the difference at once. His body hair is gone. He has gotten large, natural-looking tits. His skin has improved, and is now smooth and sensual.

Katy isn't in the bedroom, but an outfit is ready for him on the other side of the bed. He dresses up in nude stay-ups, red high heels and a tight bright red dress which shows off his newfound cleavage. Underneath it goes a lacy thong and bra in the same color.

He can feel the new, long blonde curls dangling in front of him, obscuring his eyesight. He must brush them off, but founds a way to make them go down on the side of his face, not in his face.

He walks out of the room and into the kitchen, where Katy sips a cup of coffee with a croissant in front of her.

She claps her hands at the sight of him.

"Oh, Kendra. You look so hot! I have great plans for the first day of your new life."

"... What is it?"

"We need to dispose of your old clothes. They have no room in our house. Then we'll hit a bar. And I think you'll embrace the effect you have on men from now on."

Kendra eats the croissant and drinks a cup of coffee. He needs to sit with her legs crossed, so not to reveal what's inside the dress.

They hold hands as they walk out into the sunlight. Katy gets behind the steering wheel, and drives them to a shop for used clothes.

She takes command as they enter the store, Kendra having enough with carrying the bags.

"Hi, there. Kendra here wants to give away some of the clothes from her former life. For free. Do you want them?"

The clerk raises the eyebrows behind her horn-rimmed glasses and smiles.

"Of course, Katy. We'll be glad to."

Kendra hands over the bags and the duo exits the shop as quickly as they entered it.

Back in the car, Kendra has a blank stare. It really is no way back now.

"Hey, smile, sweetie! This is exciting! We need to go shopping for a couple of hours before we hit the bars. Allright?"

For the next hours, they drive around town and buy all the necessary stuff. Kendra will get her own bedroom upstairs, an almost copy of Katy's.

They get back, and Kendra stocks the closets with the shoes, the dresses, the lingerie and sex toys. Now he is ready.

30 minutes later, they hop out of the cab outside the same bar as they first met.

Katy gives a motivational speech:

"Embrace your inner slut. Signal that you crave cock. Be sexy. If you do that, I promise you delight. And I assure you: The real thing is even better than what you've experienced at home. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Katy. Kendra is ready."

"Gorgeous. I'll head home and wait for you. Maybe I'll join you," she says and gives Kendra a kiss on the cheek.

Kendra gathers herself and takes a few deep breaths before she opens the door to the bar.

At the sound of her clicking heels, all males turn around to find out who has entered the room.

Their heads don't turn back.

Kendra sets her eyes on a handsome guy at the back end of the bar. He is tall and muscular with a distinct jaw. And there's an empty seat beside him. She walks across the bar, and feels how everyone is watching her. She makes sure to wiggle an extra bit with her ass, and the spring in her step makes her tits bounce.

She sits down at the barstool and orders a beer. She waits a few seconds before she turns to her right.

"So: How are you, and how can you make my evening better, honey?"

She stares into his round, brown eyes, and recognizes the horniness. Before he can answer, she takes a quick look downstairs. The bulge is gigantic, and it leans down his right thigh.

He starts to talk, but she cuts him off by putting her right index finger on his lips while the left hand strokes the hard and warm bulge. It responds with at twitch.

"You don't have to answer me. If you haven't risen from your seat in the next five seconds, I will move on."

He is nearly off his seat before she has finished the sentence.

She takes his hand, and lends him through the door she walked in only two minutes earlier.

They stop on the sidewalk. She grabs his dick again.

"I know my way around a gigantic cock like yours, darling. Come home with me tonight, and you will never regret it. You can enter me from behind as many times as you would like."

The look on his face is clear. His lust is bigger than his cock. And he has no idea that this sexy slut was a man less than a week ago.

The end.