Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had brought my LucidSpecs for a reason. I needed to know if they affected all of my students, not just Natalie. Purely for research purposes, I reminded myself sternly. Julia's here, after all. And, I hastily added, I would never do anything remotely like cheating on her, even if she weren't here.

I glanced around one final time for Julia as I made my decision.

My girlfriend was nowhere to be seen through the press of fathers, daughters and tuxedoed waitstaff.

Alright then...

I reached into my jacket and pulled out the case, feeling a mounting sense of excitement in my chest. I always felt this way before I ran experiments, I reminded myself. That's all this was. A tricky problem that I wanted, needed, to solve.

Nothing more.

I popped it open, sliding my glasses into my palm and then sticking my hand deep into my pocket. Hidden. Finally, taking a deep breath and squaring my shoulders, I followed my least favorite student and her strangely-affectionate father in the direction of the bar.

I was going to get to the bottom of the mystery of Brighton Barnsworth Academy. One way or another.

* * *

"Why, it's Professor—"

"Please, Mr. St. John," I interrupted smoothly, prepared. My hand came out and I grabbed his meaty palm. "Call me Mitch."

He pumped my hand enthusiastically several times. "Mitch it will be, then," he agreed. His round face seemed a little flushed, but I couldn't tell if it was from heat, or drink, or something else. "And in that case I insist you call me Harrison."

I nodded in response, and opened my mouth to continue the small talk when another voice interrupted from beyond the rotund man.

"Seriously? 'I insist you call me Harrison?'" The voice was throaty, amused and completely dismissive. "You sound like you're living in the 1920's."

I tilted my head to glance past and saw that the commentary came from Lena. She leaned back against the bar on both elbows. Her narrow frame was at odds with her father's round one, and seeing their faces side by side I was once again struck by the sight of a father-daughter pair who looked nothing alike.

She must look like her mother, I thought. I suddenly thought how strange it was that there were no mothers in attendance.

The man beamed at me and continued, like she'd said nothing.

He must have a lot of experience dealing with Lena's barbs, I mused.

"Isn't she perfect?" he commented. On second thought, he was definitely a little tipsy. His eyes were excited but his smile looked a little too energetic. "I really have to hand it to Joseph. He can take any young lady and turn her out just so."

I wasn't quite sure how to respond, was especially uncomfortable given the fact that the subject of our discussion was right there, but I was saved from having to answer by the subject herself.

"Really, Harrison?" She demanded. Her voice was loud enough for the nearest bartender to glance over, before hastily putting his head back down and returning to work. Her tone wasn't angry, but it was caustic and biting. "Please, just exclude me from the conversation again. I really do enjoy it."

I waited for the man to flush guiltily, or for his expression of jovial amusement to break, but instead he just chuckled. "See?" he muttered. I couldn't even be sure if he was talking to me or to himself. "Just what the doctor ordered."

"Really? Well, alright then!" Lena levered herself up off the bar and sidled around her father, who turned to watch her slinky figure with his deep-set eyes. "I'll just have to spend some time with someone who knows how to treat a young lady of status."

I expected her to storm off into the dark, but then I realized she was staring up into my face expectantly, standing halfway between me and her father.

She can't mean me, I thought.

Then, she sidled closer and I heard her mutter, low and distinct, "If you embarrass me now you will not have a job tomorrow."

I wanted to counter with the idea that insulting one of the Academy's clients by walking off with his daughter might not be a great career move either, but Harrison had already turned back to the bartender. "Jimmy!" he said insistently. "I'd like another scotch." His fingers curled around the empty tumbler and half-raised it. "This one seems to have become empty."

Strange, strange family dynamic, I thought.

I played for a brief instant with the idea of brushing aside Lena's insistent request. But I had wanted to get her alone, after all. And then I remembered, in a flash, what she'd done on my first day at the Academy. She'd come into my office, before I even knew what was going on, threatening to have me kicked out for harassment.

"Of course, Miss St. John," I answered, the thoughts all clicking into their proper place. I decided it was time someone looked Lena St. John in the eyes and told her what they really thought of her act.

Her father obviously wasn't going to do it.

Besides, it wasn't like I had no cards up my sleeve. My free hand curled around the glasses in my pocket. I might, after all, have an ace in the hole.

* * *

Lena St. John released my arm, which she had taken briefly as she led me away from her father.

I had remained mute, my free hand playing with my LucidSpecs in my pocket, but now I spoke.

We'd come through the crowd and were standing at the railing overlooking the City skyline. It wasn't as bright as the sunset, of course, but we were living in a metropolis that never slept. The lights of the lamps on the patio and the dim glow of city life hit her from both sides, leaving her in light and half-light as she turned her face up toward me.

"Why do you treat people like that?" I asked it openly, with honest curiosity. I had nothing to gain by asking, and if she told me to go to hell I would accept that answer as readily as any other.

The frames of the glasses pressed into my palm. You could always make her tell you, I thought. After... But I had no idea if the glasses would work on Lena like they'd worked on Natalie. And... there was something else, too. Like some professorly instinct deep inside me wanted to understand Lena. Like some part of me suspected that there was more to her attitude than met the eye.

She cocked her head, eyeing me like I was an interesting specimen on a lab table. Her blonde hair swayed in the breeze, falling even and straight a few inches past her shoulders. I could see the wheels turning as her mind made a series of computations before answering.

"Treat people how?" she asked. The young woman sounded genuinely curious, like my question had surprised her.

Maybe, though, I was looking for justifications where there really were none. Maybe Lena St. John really was just a bitch.

"I guess it's just how I'm... built, I suppose," Lena continued, shrugging. She was still looking at me thoughtfully, though, and I wondered if it was the first time someone had ever called her out for her behavior. "I call a spade a spade. I call a fool a fool. Even if that fool is my father."

I could practically imagine her upbringing now. Parents, and probably servants, at her beck and call. No one to tell her right behavior from wrong. No one daring to scold her or punish her for looking at the world around her as lesser. I took a deep breath. I wasn't planning on lecturing her. I didn't quite know what I was planning on saying. But it seemed like someone should talk to her, set her straight.

I opened my mouth.

"And I call 'a teacher with a crush on one of his students,'" she paused as my heart tripped and the air in my throat strangled me. My teeth clicked shut. "Why, I call him... you, Professor Mitchell Sands."

My free hand was on the railing, and I knew without looking down that my knuckles were white. "I don't know what you're—" I started to say, but Lena took a slinking step forward and rested a hand on my arm. I turned, realizing how close she was.

"I don't blame you," she said softly. Her dark green eyes were sparkling, wide and innocent. "Natalie really is quite lovely. Practically designed to get a reaction from men like you. From that perfect blonde hair to those big blue eyes... And her attitude... So attentive. Did someone say 'sugar and spice and everything nice'?"

I swallowed, my mind inadvertently summoning up an image of the gorgeous coed. Her full lips parted in a gasp, her hands on my chest, sliding down my body. Her big, round breasts pressed close to me as she stroked my pulsing, throbbing—

Lena squeezed my arm tightly and I blinked back into focus.

"You have the wrong idea..." But my voice was stammering, hesitant. Even I could tell that I'd been caught off guard.

"It almost isn't your fault," the young woman continued. "She's just so... wonderful. Isn't she?" And she stepped even closer, crowding me, her body practically touching mine.

If someone looked over now, they would really get the wrong idea. I tried to step back, but Lena was standing on her toes to hiss gently in my ear. "But those kinds of attentions could be a dangerous temptation for a man with your history, after all. What with the Denton incident..."

No...

I wrenched myself free, taking a staggering step back like the elegant blonde had slapped me across the face. "Shut your... You don't... You can't... What do you know about that?" My words were tripping over each other, panic shooting through my body.

Lena smiled coyly. "You were such a good professor, weren't you, Mitch? I can call you Mitch, can't I?"

I swallowed, clenching my teeth.

"But you got too involved. Your focus drifted, hmm?"

My voice was a rough whisper. "That's not what happened..." That's now how it happened! I wanted to protest. You've got it all wrong. Everyone got it all wrong...

Lena shrugged again. She was standing at a safe distance now, leaning over the railing. "Who cares?" Her smile was wider now. "We both know that doesn't matter. All that matters is what people believe."

I gritted my teeth. "Why are you bringing this up? Why did you look into me? What do you want?"

Surprisingly, the young woman's triumphant grin faltered. Then, she flashed it back up again. "Oh, don't worry, Professor. I don't intend to do your reputation here any harm. I just wanted you to know that I know your dirty little secret." she paused, looking out over the City. Her back was to me. "And now I know for certain that you have a thing for dearest, darling Natalie..."

My hand lifted free from my pocket.

"I suppose it comes down to this, Professor." Lena started to turn my way again. "I just enjoy having men like you under my thu—"

Her voice stammered to a halt as she stared up into my face, right into my eyes through the round lenses of the LucidSpecs.

The effect was almost instantaneous.

My gaze was fixated on hers as her eyes widened and her pupils dilated wide. Her lips fell apart weakly in a soft gasp and she swayed sideways against the railing. She caught herself, more by instinct than intent, and I heard the gentle sigh of her breath as her chest fell and her shoulders slumped.

"Oh..." she murmured softly. "It's you..." Her chin tilted back and she seemed to drift for a moment.

They really work, I thought. And I was so fixated on my discovery that I didn't register Lena's next words until several seconds after she'd said them.

"I've been a very bad girl, Professor. Just like you wanted..."

* * *

Several seconds passed, my brain trying to comprehend everything that was happening.

It's you... Lena had said. Professor...

The mysterious professor from Natalie's video lectures, striking again. My mind was twisting itself in knots. And Lena said she's been behaving, Like he wanted? I don't get it...

But, whatever was going on, this was not the place for me to figure it out. I could already feel my nerves on edge, worrying that someone would approach us.

My tongue came out and wet my lips. "Lena..." I'm sure I sounded hesitant and confused, but the young woman perked up.

"Yes, Professor?" she asked.

I tried to ignore the fact that the way Lena was calling me Professor, now, was just how Natalie did.

Just how you like... The small, primal, lusting part of my mind had snapped to awareness. But no. That's not what was going on here. I shook my head.

You just needed to run this experiment, I thought. Now, take the glasses off and leave her be. The Lena you know is obviously... An act, of some kind... For some reason...

Nothing was making sense.

So it was in that moment, of course, that random chance decided to add another variable into the equation.

"Professor Sands?"

Oh shit... I knew that voice. But I could already feel the unnatural calm settling over me. It was nothing to worry about.

"Professor Sands, I just wanted to come over and say hi! It's nice to see you outside of class."

I felt the resistance in my mind melting away, the anxiety drifting, floating, my stress becoming less and less important.

"Natalie...?" My voice felt slow and distant as I turned.

The stunning blonde was there behind me, her body sheathed in the same black dress as her classmates, hair falling in waves to her shoulders, eyes shining in the lamplight. Her smile was warm. Her full lips looked soft. Perfect.

I couldn't help myself, couldn't stop myself. There was no reason to stop. There was no reason to resist the urge to cast my glance over her gorgeous figure, from her bare thighs to her big, bouncy tits to her bright blue gaze.

"Oh..."

And there it was, as she met my eyes, the sound of surprise and surrender. Her mind winking out, her thoughts shifting from one gear to another.

I hadn't registered that I was still wearing my glasses. Didn't know what to do as Natalie's lashes fluttered, then lifted. There was nothing to worry about.

Just the calm, relaxed warmth.

"Professor..." Natalie murmured.

I felt Lena's hand on my shoulder, rubbing gently through my jacket. My eyes scanned the crowd as I turned to face her and I realized that everyone around us was occupied: father-daughter pairs that had split off, deep in conversation, and small knots of people laughing and chatting, drinks in hand.

No one watching. No one to see where we went.

Where we went...? Where are we going?

Somewhere out there, still, was the woman I'd arrived with. But that was okay. It was nothing to worry about. She would be here when I got back.

When I got back...?

But my mouth was moving, my brain only catching up to my words after I'd already begun. "Girls," I was saying. "I need you to take me somewhere private. We have a lot to discuss."

Time for me to finally unlock the secrets of the Brighton Barnsworth Academy. My thoughts were like bubbles, gently drifting through a fizzing champagne haze.

The time had come. And I would take the opportunity.

There was nothing to worry about.

* * *

I stumbled down the concrete back stairwell like I was drunk, following the two shimmery black figures who moved in the orange light of the overhead lamps.

My mind tried to race but wasn't fast enough. I knew, distantly, that I'd been hit too many times with my trigger phrase. That I wasn't thinking clearly.

But why should I worry about thinking clearly?

My eyes locked on two pairs of swaying hips. Now there was something to focus on.

"We'll use my room," Lena was saying, and Natalie was agreeing without issue. "He'll enjoy the view. And I have a balcony, as well."

The bubbly blonde glanced over her shoulder at me. Her eyes were still feverishly bright, but her face was calmer. "Sound good to you, Professor Sands?"

So she does recognize me... Even when hypnotized... I wondered what that meant, but then my trigger smashed through my mind like a bullet shattering glass.

I blinked.

We were walking down a hallway, now, patterned carpet beneath my shoes and smooth wallpaper making me think of an expensive hotel. But I knew that we were still somewhere in one of the Academy buildings.

Lena was stopping, pulling a keycard from her bra and sliding it into the lock. A soft trill and the blinking light turned from red to green.

She pushed open the door.

Natalie and I followed her into a dark room. It was lit only by moonlight and by the cityglow that filtered in through the sliding glass doors at the far end of the large, open living space. Despite the darkness, I could see the outlines of a couch and several chairs. A television set. Beyond the sliding doors I could see a balcony. Beyond the balcony, I could see the sky and the buildings that rose around us.

"Where...?" I started to ask, but then Natalie had turned and pressed herself against me. Her mouth was on mine and I felt my back hit the wall. Her kisses were hot and hungry and her teeth tugged gently at my lower lip.

They made my head spin.

Things were happening too fast.

Natalie's lips brushed up my jaw now, hovered by my ear. "We're alone now, Professor..." Natalie murmured. "Just like you wanted..."

I heard the soft clatter of plastic as Lena flicked her keycard negligently to a side table.

"So I can finally please you..." Natalie's soft lips were on my ear, her teeth tugged at the lobe and shot an electric shock of lust down my body.

My body was responding. I could feel it. Could feel her tits pressed to my chest, could feel the bulge between my thighs that was only growing harder. I could feel her body writhing against mine, begging for my touch.

"So we can finally please you..." Lena added, the second blonde sidling up behind the first.

I could see her face clearly, even in the low light, and it was calm and relaxed. There was no hint of the sneering disdain. There was no hint of any sort of duplicity.

The two girls stared up into my face and I realized I was still wearing my LucidSpecs, still captivating their attention, dominating their minds. I knew I had questions. I knew I'd separated them from the crowded party so I could demand answers.

But what questions?

I didn't know. My mind was slower than it should be, stoned on the same dangerous brand of drug that had captivated the wills of my two companions.

Hypnosis... I thought. Something about hypnosis... But my body was moving before I could calculate my next steps. I turned my chin and my gaze sank into Lena's, transfixing the beautiful, elegant young woman.

I heard her breath hitch.

One thing was for certain. I'd been on the back foot for too long. Ever since I arrived at this school.

Tonight, that changed for good.

"Kiss Natalie," I heard my voice order. "I want you to show me how much you enjoy it..."

* * *

It was Natalie who moved first, murmuring a soft sound of arousal as Lena blinked in surprise.

"But... Sir..." Lena started to stumble, and then Natalie's hand came up to caress her face and her full lips covered Lena's protests.

The slim blonde froze for a moment.

"Very good..." I murmured. I felt my shoulders back against the wall, felt the solidity of it, grounding me. My mind was slowly becoming my own again. "Just relax... Enjoy the feeling..."

I saw Lena's body soften, her shoulders dropping. Then, her hands were on Natalie's waist, turning her around, pulling her closer. Natalie moaned softly, and I saw her lips part, her tongue slipping between them to enter Lena's mouth.