Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That might leave a mark.

There was a reason that thought should have given me pause, but there was no time for pauses. There was no time for thoughts, even.

I grunted and moved, my hips thrusting. My balls were heavy and full, desperate to unleash their load, and I knew I wasn't holding back. I switched sides, my mouth moving from one heavy, full tit to the other, my teeth gently playing with Natalie's nipple.

"Ohfuckkk..."

That was all the warning I had before the girl came, her body arcing back as she fell onto her hands, thighs clamping tight around Lena's head. She trembled, shuddering as her muscles tightened and relaxed, the climax smashing through her nerves and her body and her mind.

She gasped, desperately sucking in air between those full lips, and then toppled free, falling to the mattress with a long, desperate moan.

My own body longed to join her, and I knew I was close.

I bent, my body pressed tight to Lena's now, the girl's eyes wide and close. "That's a good girl..." I murmured, and I didn't know why I said it, but her face lit up in a bright, lusting grin.

"Thank you, Master..." she gasped, and then my mouth covered her lips. I could taste Natalie on her tongue as I kissed her hungrily, my body tight as a wire stretched to the breaking point.

There was no warning.

My body bucked a final time and came, my throbbing length buried in her depths and my balls unloading my seed in pulsing, spasming blasts. I whitewashed her womb, my muscles trembling and barely able to hold me up.

Lena's breath hitched against my mouth, her back arched, her small, shapely tits pressed to my hard chest. And then she was cumming again.

I felt her gasping breaths in my mouth, could almost taste the desperate pleasure running through her, and when I pulled back I could see that her eyes were squeezed shut. I grunted, my hands clenching in the sheets on either side of her body, fingers making fists. My toes curled and with every pulse of my shaft I knew I was emptying myself, filling her up with my seed.

There was nothing else but the sensation, the room going dark around me as my body struggled to control the sensations crashing over me like a tidal wave. I gasped, my eyes wide and unseeing, blanked out by the powerful, coursing pleasure.

And then, at last, everything was still.

My vision seemed to filter back in waves. First, the shapes of my two beautiful, breathless students. Next, the bed, the pillows, the rumpled sheets. My hands unclenched, and I could see my fingers spreading wide, stretching. I pulled back slowly, my body aching with ecstasy, and then slid free of Lena's body with a final twinge of pleasure.

I was drained and satisfied, my mind buzzing and drunk even though I hadn't had a drop of alcohol. I dropped onto one elbow, my muscles worn out, and then I felt my back hit the soft, downy mattress.

Wow...

The thought was the only one in my mind, bouncing through the space left empty by repeated blasts of bliss.

I knew that soon, very soon, I would have to deal with what had just happened. That there was a real world to be handled. But not now.

For now, I could rest.

The night closed in around me, the darkness and the soft, rustling sounds of two satisfied lovers.

My eyes fell closed.

* * *

Bang!

My head shot up.

Bang! Bang!

"Lena, are you in there?!"

My eyes twitched to the door, wide and suddenly afraid.

It was the front door to Lena's apartment.

It was the muffled voice of Harrison St. John. Loud, brazen, obviously drunk.

Shit. I glanced around desperately, adrenaline shooting through my limbs. I had no excuse for being here. There was no way I could face an enraged, drunken father.

Fuck fuck fuck...

Beside me, Lena's body snapped taut as she flinched to a seated position.

Then, my eyes went wide. Wide with horror, as the man beyond the door continued.

"You've been a very naughty girl!" he called. "And I like it! Fuck what the principal says... I'm not waiting any longer! You're mine! Tonight!"

No...

A dozen drifting variables fell together into a single, logical, illogical equation. As the girls around me sprang to their feet, I suddenly knew what I'd been missing. And I knew why I'd missed it.

Because it didn't make sense.

But it was the only thing that made sense.

I shook my head, trying to ignore the million thoughts that suddenly shattered my mind. I had been too slow. It was too late.

I was out of time.

* * *

ANNOUNCEMENTS:

Thank you so much for reading the sixth chapter in this series — Bimbo Builder Academy.

I really hope you enjoyed it, and if you did then please rate and comment. It means the world to me and even if I don't respond to all my comments, please know that I read every one. When I feel like my work doesn't matter, I come back and am reminded that wonderful people out there really are reading what I publish.

Check in the comments below for exciting announcements about my ongoing work! If you enjoyed this story (or my writing in general) you don't want to miss hearing what I've got going on.

Lots of love, and I'll see you soon for my next publication!!!

JCa