Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grinned as I watched, growing harder and harder as the two gorgeous young women made out for my enjoyment. One hand tugged at my belt, unbuckling and sliding it free. I dropped it to the floor with a soft clink.

Better to have that out of the way... I thought, and then wondered what it would be in the way of. I'm just going to ask them some questions... Right?

Lena's hands slid down, covering Natalie's round ass and squeezing, her fingers sinking into the dark fabric of the dress. Both girls murmured with lust, and then Lena pulled back, gasping.

She wasn't even looking at me now, head tilting a little to one side as she stared into Natalie's face. "Bedroom?" she asked huskily.

The other girl glanced over her shoulder at me. "Professor?" she murmured in her usual, rich tone. Her voice reverberated through me, striking a chord with my desire and making it flare, hot and powerful. It was the voice that I'd heard in my fantasies, over and over, no matter how often I tried to resist it.

There was a reason I should be resisting... I knew it.

I could feel it now, tugging at the back of my mind. Trying to tug me back from the edge. But no...

Now was not the time for thinking.

My body was hot and ready and my cock was pressed against the zipper, bulging against the fabric of my slacks. "Bedroom," I agreed, my own voice rough and almost harsh, after hers.

My jacket hit the floor as I followed the pair of sashaying blondes.

Lena's hand slid down Natalie's back and rested on her waist, pulling her closer as she led us through the darkened living room. We passed the outlines of several light switches but none of us touched them. The darkness hovered around us, comforting.

The doorway ahead was open.

We entered Lena's bedroom, a neatly-made king-sized bed dominating the space. The orange and blue city lights glowed through a pair of double doors, paned with glass. These, too, opened out onto the balcony. Above the bed was the dark outline of a poster, but it was too dark to tell what of.

Here we are... was all I could think. Like we'd finally arrived at a destination we'd been seeking for longer than I knew.

Then, ahead of me, the two black-clad figures came together once more.

Arousal shot through me as I heard their moans of lust, watched Lena's small hands come up to cup Natalie's hefty tits, squeezing as the other girl reached around into the small of her back and pulled her closer.

Standing there in the moonlight I could see that Lena was a little taller, but Natalie's build was far more athletic. They were a perfect contrast: high-society elegance and bubbly, girl-next-door enthusiasm.

Lena took a half step back as Natalie shuffled forward, her knees hit the edge of the mattress and then they were falling, limbs locked together as they hit the sheets together.

God...

I just wanted to be involved in the tangle of bodies, my own muscles surging with lust. I realized I was fumbling with my slacks, shoving them down my legs and kicking them across the hardwood floor. The button and zipper scraped softly, and Natalie lifted her head.

She tossed her thick, wavy hair over one shoulder and glanced back at me, sighing, her chest heaving. "Going to join us, Professor?" It was a high, breathy question, and my manhood pulsed between my legs. She was staring into my eyes, mesmerized, mesmerizing, her bright blue gaze shining in the cityglow.

But, even as my arousal grew, my mind was slowly pulling free from the sticky, honeyed trance that Natalie had inadvertently triggered.

I did have questions. I remembered that as I stared into her heart-shaped face. Important ones. And I couldn't wait any longer before they were answered.

At the same time... My length throbbed needily, distractingly.

I lifted one hand and crooked a finger at Natalie. My voice was rough and deep, certain. "On your knees for me."

"Mmmm..." The beautiful blonde shivered as she turned, slipping from the bed onto her hands and knees. "I thought you'd never ask, Professor..."

Her eyes locked onto the straining tent in my boxers and she slowly began to crawl toward me, slinking, her ass in the air and her tits swaying beneath her. Somehow, the dress that moulded itself to her body didn't detract from her undeniable sensual appearance.

It added to it. Added another delightful layer to the gift I was slowly unwrapping.

Behind, on the bed, I saw Lena come up on one elbow. Her hand came up to her face and she pushed the hair out of her eyes. "What...?" she murmured, sounding shaky. "God..." And I saw one hand stroke up her inner thigh while the over covered one shapely breast, squeezing.

Lena's arousal shook her body, her thighs trembling as she pushed up her dress and her fingers approached the apex of her thighs. Even halfway across the room, I could see the glistening wetness of her desire and my needy shaft pulsed again. No panties.

I wanted nothing more than to spread her thighs wide and sink into her hot, wanton pussy.

But I couldn't...

I had... Questions.

I hesitated. I felt like there was something else holding me back, something more important.

Then, Natalie reached my feet and her hands were brushing up my thighs, spreading wide and pressing the fabric of my boxers down around my thick shaft.

"Oh, Professor," she groaned. "Is this all for me?"

When I looked down into those shining, adoring blue eyes I forgot whatever else that might be. There was nothing more important than this. "Suck my cock..." I grunted softly, urgently.

Natalie fluttered her eyelashes at me. I could see down the front of her dress, the shadow between her massive tits drawing my attention. "Of course, Professor," she purred. I imagined sliding my cock between those bouncy funbags, her tongue coming out to flicker across the head as it emerged. "Anything you wish..."

My engorged shaft sprang free.

Then, her full, pink lips were wrapping around the mushroom head and her tongue was swirling around and around as she moaned with bliss.

Fuckkk... It was heaven. My length was bathed in heat as she slowly lowered her head, her body shaking with pleasure. I wanted nothing more than to watch this stunning schoolgirl wet dream take my length between her pillowy lips, but I heard more sounds from the bed.

My eyes flickered up.

Lena's back was arched. I could see the outlines of her small, round breasts in the soft light. Her fingers were sliding needily in and out of her gushing pussy and she let out a gasp with every thrust. Her thumb circled her clit and she was murmuring softly, desperately, in between cries of ecstasy.

"I'm sorry, Daddy..." she whimpered, her body trembling with pleasure. "I'm sorry I've been such a naughty girl... Please, I'll do anything you want... Forgive me for being such a bitch..."

I grunted with pleasure as Natalie took me to the hilt, her throat hot and wet and her tongue lavishing my shaft. What is Lena talking about...?

"Lena," I ordered.

The response was immediate.

Blonde hair cascaded around her shoulders as she sat up quickly, her eyes wide. "Yes?" she asked eagerly. "How can I please you, Master? How can I make up for being such a naughty little slut?"

I groaned, trying to focus as Natalie eagerly sucked my cock like a pornstar. "What's wrong?" I tightened my jaw and tried to see the younger woman's face through the dark room. "Are you... okay?"

Lena's face fell. "Have I displeased you, Master?" She looked upset, her eyes wide. "Please, tell me what to do... Tell me how I can make it up to you..."

I shook my head. "No... Lena... OhgodNatalie..." My fingers clenched into fists. "Just..." I realized that in order to get what I needed from her, I'd have to play into whatever was happening. I deepened my voice, trying to channel the dominant, alpha male she obviously needed. "Tell me why you're sorry."

To my surprise, her face cleared almost immediately.

She sighed, her thighs clamping together as she shuddered with pleasure. "Yes, Master..." One of her hands came up to massage her tits through the black dress, her eyes falling half-closed and her voice taking on a desperate, needy pitch.

"I'm sorry I've been such a naughty little cocktease..."

Fuckkk... Natalie had pulled back, stroking my cock with one hand while her tongue circled the sensitive head.

"I'm sorry I've been so rude, making you look silly in front of your friends..."

I blinked. Wait...

"I'm sorry I've been so uptight, not letting you touch me however you want..."

My brow furrowed as Lena's monologue continued. What is she talking about?

"I just want you to dominate me... To punish me... To show me what a real man can do to a desperate, horny little slut..."

"God..." I groaned, Natalie's hot mouth sinking once more down my shaft. My eyes flickered down and met her unwavering gaze.

Her eyes were desperate and hot, even in the semidarkness, one hand massaging my balls and the other slowly circling between her spread thighs. Her face was set in a smile of devoted attention, and I realized that she was getting just as much pleasure from blowing me as I was getting from receiving it.

Something's going on... I thought, and then I realized what a stupid thing that was to think. You already knew that, Mitch.

"Please, Daddy..."

My gaze came back up to Lena.

"Punish me... Take it out on me... All your frustration... All the stress I've been causing..." The slim blonde was panting now, the blissful smile on her face at odds with the stream of words panting from between her lips.

I couldn't help it. I wanted her. I wanted to do as she asked, even though I had no idea what she was apologizing for. My hand came down to rest on Natalie's head, sinking into her thick blonde mane and pulling her gently back.

Pop. Her sculpted lips slid free from my throbbing manhood and she looked up at me with her mouth set in a perfect O. "Sir...?" she murmured. "Am I not—?"

"You're pleasing me," I answered, somehow anticipating the question. I glanced to the bed and back down. "But now you're going to get really ready for me..."

Natalie's worried expression morphed instantly. Her blue eyes widened, shining, and she smiled eagerly. She rose gracefully from her knees, body brushing up mine and her hands gently wrapping around my pulsing shaft.

She squeezed, stroking slowly as her hot breath touched my neck. "Yes, Professor..." she murmured. "Yes, Master..." Her lips fluttered kisses down to my collar, and then she stepped away, staring into my face like she was mesmerized.

Behind her, I could see Lena, still panting, her eyes fallen shut and her mouth moving as she continued to tell me what she wanted me to do.

"Dominate me, Daddy..."

My fingers were fumbling at the knot of my tie, then down the front of my shirt. I shrugged free of the restrictive fabric, rolling my shoulders and enjoying the admiring gaze of my two lust-driven students. My brain felt clear, but I knew that I wasn't myself. Knew that something was going on.

I couldn't find it in myself to care. My body was racing with adrenaline, racing with lust, my nerves tingling and desperate for pleasure.

My tie drifted limply to the floor and my thick rod swayed as I stepped forward.

Natalie slowly backed away, her gaze dropping to my rock hard pole. She was panting, and now Lena was watching too, her lips parted in desperate gasps of pure arousal.

My balls ached with need, my core tight. I twitched my eyes from Natalie's to Lena's, the dark green of her gaze a deep pool in the shadows. I still needed answers. But I suddenly realized I'd been asking the wrong questions.

If they've been hypnotized, I thought. Like I was... Then that's what I need to know about. I grinned. I was ready.

Natalie's knees bumped against the bed and she sat back.

Then, to my surprise, the other girl crawled up behind her. Lena's hands were circling around Natalie's shoulders and covering her big, bouncy tits. The taller blonde squeezed, her fingers sinking into Natalie's massive breasts and making the other girl moan.

Lena's eyes stared into mine as I groaned softly, watching, stepping closer. "You like it when I play with your other toys, Daddy...?" she murmured.

Fuck... My manhood pulsed with desire, but I had to multitask. I forced my voice, low and husky with lust, to demand, "Who made you like this?"

I stepped closer, and my two students instinctively pulled back on the bed, giving me space. I raised one knee and climbed onto the edge of the mattress.

Natalie's eyes were closed, Lena's fingers squeezing at her breasts, tugging her nipples through the dress. Her breath panted and only Lena seemed aware of my question. The elegant blonde's tongue came out to wet her lips, and her answer was unexpected.

"You did... Master..." Her eyes stared deeply into mine, and I realized I was still wearing the LucidSpecs.

She's confused, I thought. Her mind is so messed up she can't tell if I'm the professor who hypnotized her or the professor who teaches her mathematics. Shaking my head slightly, I reached up and pulled the glasses away from my face.

Let's try again.

My cock ached, needy, desperate for a tight, hot hole to fill. I forced myself to wait, even as I came forward on my hands and leaned closer to the two, desperate blondes. "Who made you like this?" I asked. "What do you remember? Tell me what you remember..."

I didn't expect the reaction that question received.

Natalie's eyes shot open and Lena's face suddenly twisted, panicking. "What do you... Master, I'm not sure... Ohgod..." Her green eyes rolled back and she groaned. Her slim body fell back into the pillows, her back arching.

I couldn't tell if it was with pleasure or pain until I heard the soft murmurs, the gasps of pleasure between her quiet, panted words. "Must obey... Just obey... Forget... Forget... You are a slut, but you act like a bitch..."

I frowned, confused.

Natalie's face had emptied of expression, her eyes glazed over and blank. No hint of the playful arousal from before.

Lena's voice ran on.

"You please your Master by playing hard to get... I am a bitch in the streets and a slut in the sheets... A bitch in the streets and a slut in the sheets..."

Then, Natalie's low, rich whisper joined her. "Must obey... Just obey... Forget... Forget... You are a slut, a hot, horny slut..."

Oh shit. My jaw clenched.

"You please your Master with obedience and respect..." Natalie's voice. "I am his perfect schoolgirl fantasy... His perfect schoolgirl fantasy... Must obey... Just obey...

Lena's. "Forget... Forget..."

And then, as one, their bodies twitched and their eyes opened, staring into mine. In unison, they murmured, "I live to serve... I live to obey... I live to pleasure... That is my everything..."

What did I do? I couldn't stop myself now, my thoughts clouded with the arousal that was filling me to the brim, overflowing.

They converged on me, Natalie's legs tucking under her body. She came up on her knees as Lena's slim figure crawled around her on the massive bed. Natalie's hands were on my chest, stroking, behind my head, pulling me into a desperate, searing union.

I felt Lena's weight on the mattress as my eyes closed and my mouth pressed to Natalie's as she overwhelmed me with kisses. Her tongue slipped between my lips and danced with mine. Lena's hands slid down my side, over my hip, between my thighs to my straining cock. Stroking, stroking, distracting...

I couldn't take it anymore.

I surrendered.

With a growl of pure, primal lust I pushed Natalie back onto the bed, my head turning as Lena knelt up beside me. Before she could react, my hands were in her fine, blonde hair and I was pulling her to my mouth.

She moaned, kissing me hard, her hands leaving my shaft to pull desperately at my back, silently begging me closer.

I obeyed.

I shuffled on my knees, my hands sliding down Lena's back and coming to rest on her slim hips, shoving up her dress. Then, I broke off the kiss, panting. My eyes were wide and I could feel the rush of hormones, like drugs, coursing in my veins. It was pure, fiery lust. And I was burning.

My gaze twitched from Lena to Natalie, and then back to the slim, elegant figure beside me. Grunting, my muscles straining, I lifted her up into the air and then lowered her down on her back.

Her legs spread, knees hooking around my hips and pulling me closer. I could feel the heat of her entrance, the desperate fire of her arousal that begged me to finish what we'd started.

"Natalie," I ordered, and the smirk that stretched across my lips felt like it belonged to someone else. Like I was no longer in control.

I wasn't.

"Give her something to do with that naughty mouth of hers."

The gorgeous schoolgirl blinked those wide blue eyes and then smiled. "Yes, Professor..."

Professor... I felt my body surge with lust.

I thrust, sinking to the hilt in Lena's tight, wanton pussy.

"Ohmygodyesss!"

Her cry of pleasure cut through the dark, the soft glow of the city lights and the moon outlining her slim body as she arched back and came. Her inner tunnel squeezed around my girth, massaging my shaft, and I could barely pull back to thrust again.

Natalie's mouth muffled Lena's cry as the curvy, athletic girl bent lower, her hair obscuring Lena's features, contorted the pleasure.

I gripped her hips and powered forward. Again. And again.

My hand slid up, the fabric of her figure-hugging dress smooth under my palm. I found the mound of one perky breast and squeezed, eliciting a groan of bliss. Then, I hooked a finger gently under Natalie's chin and pulled her back.

The athletic blonde was panting, her eyes burning.

"Really give her something to do," I commanded, and Natalie's face lit up with a gorgeous, playful grin.

"Yes, Professor..."

I sheathed myself in Lena's volcanic core as Natalie leaned back, her hands hooking under the hem of her dress and pulling it over her head in a single motion.

Her big, perfect tits bounced free, her blonde hair falling around her shoulders in a cascade. Her skin was tawny in the blue cityglow, tanned and smooth, her figure accented by light and shadow. At the apex of her thighs, I could see her bare slit dripping with need.

Then, she swung one leg over Lena's head and slowly lowered herself back onto the other girl's face.

Lena, who had seemed so reluctant at the beginning of the night, raised her head eagerly, her tongue slipping out to lap at Natalie's descending pussy.

"Ohmygawd..." Natalie's head fell back and her tits pressed forward, offered up to me.

I couldn't resist. Hips still bucking, my throbbing length splitting Lena in half, I leaned forward and flicked my tongue across one of Natalie's tight, pink nipples. I wrapped my lips around it and suckled, the girl gasping in response.

"Yes, Professor..." she panted. "Yes, Master... Just like that, Master..."

My body was straining, my muscles tight as I rested my weight on my hands and moved like a machine, pistoning in and out of Lena's body over and over and over.

My senses were heightened. I could hear the soft rasp of Lena's tongue on Natalie's skin. I could hear every gentle, shuddering groan as I powered into her tight tunnel. I could feel the brush of Natalie's hair across my face as she dropped her head and kissed my shoulder, hard.