Bimbo Builder Academy Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, my gaze was on her face and my features were commanding. "I'm going to fuck you."

It wasn't a question. Just a statement. A statement that told her I knew exactly what both of us wanted, and I was going to do it.

"Please..." she groaned. Her arms snaked around my neck, holding on tight. My cock throbbed, one hand releasing her to line myself up with her smoldering entrance, hovering just inches away. "Please take me Master... Fuck your needy little nympho fuckdoll..."

Water cascaded around us, striking both of our bodies now and drenching our skin. We were slippery against each other, wet and dripping, the hard stream shattering against us and sending up a fine spray.

Then, I thrust up inside of her.

It was like an electric current shot through Lena's body. Her arms tightened around my neck, all of her muscles shuddering as a sudden shock jolted through her.

"OhfuckMaster!" The tiled walls amplified her needy cry, her voice full of satisfaction.

I slid all the way to the hilt, holding her up against the wall now with both hands and my rock hard manhood. Then I pulled back and slammed upwards again, bottoming out in her tight, hot pussy. I could feel her tunnel clenching around me, begging me for more, holding me and massaging my entire length as I pulled back.

"Fuckkk..." Her slim figure was pressed to the glass and her mouth was open in an unending stream of words and moans.

And then I thrust once more.

"Yes Master! Fuck my tight little pussy!"

My eyes slid past her shoulder.

"It belongs to you! I belong to you..."

I could see us in the mirror. A tall, muscular man with thick, dark hair and a slender blonde, bouncing on his cock while he held her suspended in the air.

"I'm yours, Master! All I want is this fucking cock!"

I readjusted my gaze, staring up into Lena's contorted features as she came, her climax making her shuddering body fall forward so her face was buried in my shoulder. Her lips were still parted as she kissed my skin desperately, moaning while her fingers clawed at my back.

I was splitting her in half, my thick length never slowing as her muscles clamped and released around me. Her thighs tightened around my hips but then seemed to lose control as her body slammed her mind with bliss. "Ohmygawd..." Her lips were brushing up my neck now, her voice a breathless murmur. "You fuck me so good, Master. Like I'm just this needy little toy who exists to serve..." She tugged at my earlobe with her teeth, teasing me as I slowed my pace.

I stroked up into her, my breath ragged. I could barely think straight myself, now. Fire was roaring through me, fed by the words Lena whispered in my ear.

"I am a needy little toy, sir... A needy little fucktoy who exists to pleasure this perfect dick..."

I couldn't hold back.

Lena gasped as I slid out of her body, but even as I lowered her feet to the ground I was spinning her in place, pressing her up against the glass again and bending her over. Her palms smacked against the glass and then my hips smacked against her round, bubble butt as I pounded inside of her in a single motion.

"Fuckyesss!"

Her cry of pleasure faded into my background as I spread her legs wider and powered forward a second time. And a third.

My hands on her hips were the only thing keeping her on her feet, now. I could tell her knees were wobbly, her fingers scrabbling weakly at the glass but too overwhelmed with pleasure to care about standing. She came again, her body shuddering back against mine with every powerful stroke.

Somehow, the gorgeous blonde managed to press herself back from the glass and into my body, her head tipping back against my chest. Her green eyes blinked up at me, eyelashes wet with the fractured water I could now barely feel against my shoulders. I kissed her as I buried myself in her body one final time.

Then, I flew right over the edge.

I came, hard, my whole body bucking as I actually lifted Lena's slight form into the air an inch or two with the power of my thrust. I growled, my muscles tightening as one hand rose and squeezed a round, bouncy tit and my lips devoured her mouth. Her feet hit the floor again and I held her in place, my cock pulsing and shooting strand after strand of hot, sticky seed straight into her womb. My balls were heavy and aching, my core tight and throbbing with fire.

When I finally pulled back, sliding free and stumbling against the wall behind me, I knew that my spunk had whitewashed her inner walls, coating her in the ultimate expression of my primal dominance. Drunkenly, shaking water from my eyes, I groped blindly for the handle and fumbled it to one side, cutting off the shower.

Wow... I thought. I felt dazed, like I'd just come out of some sort of trance and my thoughts were still reorganizing themselves into their normal pathways.

Behind me the water was dripping to a halt — plop plop plop down to the tiled floor.

"Ohmygod..." It was halfway between a groan of satisfaction and a whisper of awe, and my eyes turned to Lena where she was slumped against the wall. Her head pressed back against the glass and her lids were clamped closed, her body shivering as she rode out another wave of pleasure. When she opened her eyes, though, they were back to their normal, flashing intelligence.

I felt a single, momentary shard of worry. What if she hadn't come in to be hypnotized, and I'd just—

"That was sooo hot." Her voice put any worries to rest. It was saturated with satisfaction. "Fuck that was just what I needed."

I felt my tired shoulders sag just a little in relief, then pulled them back and met her eyes confidently. "I know." My tone was smooth, and I said it with the kind of easy, swagger I'd always wanted to have. I guess fucking a gorgeous babe while she cums a dozen times around your cock is one way to get it.

Lena swayed slightly as she took a single, wobbling step forward and then fell up against me. She grinned drunkenly up into my face. "I can barely walk right now," she confessed. "I can't tell if I'm just too high on pleasure, or if my brain is still waking up the parts of my body that don't have to do with sex."

I smirked and bent, planting a kiss on her lips.

The young blonde sighed contentedly and kissed me back for a long, slow moment. Then, she pulled back and blinked several times. "Alright..." She blew out a breath, then nodded. "I think I'm going to go lie down for a minute."

My eyes locked on her swaying hips as she sashayed out of the shower, plucked a towel from the rack and bent to pick up her robe from its rumpled pile on the floor. Then, with a last glance over her shoulder, she blew me a kiss and slipped away into the bedroom.

I stood in the shower for several long, slow moments before I followed. I wasn't thinking, just enjoying the sensation of satiation that filled my body. It had relaxed my mind, as well as my muscles, and I let it fill me with a blissful ease.

I'll definitely need to have Danielle to wipe any recordings of this suite, I thought absentmindedly as I pushed through the glass door and stepped from the warm, wet shower tiles to the cool, dry tiles outside. It really is nice to have secret access and control over the security features.

I snagged a towel and rubbed it across my face, the soft texture glorious on my damp skin. I was halfway through toweling my hair when I froze.

The towel hit the floor as I turned and strode into the bedroom, naked body still wet from the shower as I pushed through the door and strode directly to the bed.

"Mitch?" Lena was stretching languidly, her long, smooth legs twining together like a statue of a sex goddess. She raised one sculpted eyebrow and I could tell she was fully herself again.

I didn't answer, just swooped in and kissed her hard, pressing her down into the sheets. Despite having just emptied itself deep inside her, my body pulsed with a feeling of heat and power and lust. Only now, it was also a feeling of triumph.

I knew what we needed to do.

The young woman's lashes had fluttered low by the time I pulled back, and then her eyes slid down to the raging erection that was now standing straight out from my body. She smirked teasingly. "You feeling good, lover?" Her voice was pitched low and inviting.

My body strained against me, wanting nothing more than to take her again. But I held my lust in check. I was too excited to give in to my caveman brain. My academic brain was on a roll.

Before, I had had some crazy notion that in order to face Joseph Clayton we needed to return to the Academy. But why would I leave my position of strength? Why would Lena and I give up the element of surprise by venturing into his territory, custom-built to ensnare us once again with powerful subliminal messages? Why should we go to him, when we could make him come to us?

"Maybe even better now," I grinned in response. "Because now I have a plan."

* * *

I slept that night in the huge, King-sized bed, like an ancient king between two members of his young, beautiful harem.

Danielle had seemed calmer after an hour or two of subliminal programming, but tired. I suppose she'd had a long day. First, a normal day of work, which would exhaust anyone. Then, an afternoon of marathon sex with two strangers. Finally, a covert operation against a powerful business magnate, even more passionate sex, and several hours spent rewriting the inner workings of her mind and will. Small surprise that she clambered into bed, snuggled up next to me, and passed out almost instantly.

I was exhausted as well, but my mind didn't want to shut off. Instead, it wanted to examine tomorrow's plan from all angles, take it apart and look at every variable to make sure it was sound and correct before rebuilding it piece by piece.

Stop... I eventually told myself, after a quarter of an hour spent staring up at the blank ceiling above me. You're doing the best you can, and that's the end of it. Just remember that you can't fail, because if you do you lose everything.

It was that comforting thought that kept me awake in the dark for a long time.

* * *

Julia was on her hands and knees, full tits swaying beneath her athletic figure as she took my cock between her lips. Her dark hair brushed across my thighs, teasing me as her hot mouth descended down my manhood.

I murmured incoherently and her eyes sparked with teasing laughter, her tongue making circles around my throbbing shaft.

"That's good, isn't it?" she asked, never taking her mouth from my length. "You like how I make this dick feel, don't you baby?" She stroked one hand up my thigh, nails brushing across my skin.

I nodded, my brain rolling in pleasure like it was a warm, comfortable blanket. It blurred the edges of my confusion, soothed my worries. I felt myself shiver as a bolt of lust shot through me.

"Mmm... Good." Her mouth popped free and then my shaft was wrapped in the warm, pillowy embrace of her full breasts. "Do you like how these titties feel wrapped around that thick cock, stud?"

Wait... I didn't want to think, just wanted to relax into the pleasure, but something wasn't right.

My girlfriend was staring into my soul with smoldering eyes.

Julia didn't talk like that...

"I'll bet if I sucked your cock this good you'd never have left me..."

My eyes shot open.

My heart was pounding in my chest and the room was only dimly lit by early rays of sunlight filtering into the room between the curtains. My fingers were tight and knotted in the sheets.

"Mmm..." I groaned, my hips shifting ever so slightly. I blinked, then, and realized that the sensation of a hot, wanton mouth on my cock hadn't disappeared.

I scanned the bed. Lena was still beside me, sleeping peacefully with one small hand resting on my chest. On my other side, though, was a Danielle-shaped rumpling of sheets but no dark-haired beauty. My gaze drifted down my naked body.

There, between my legs, was the slender figure of the pretty hotel employee, her ass in the air as she sucked my morning wood between talented lips. For a single instant, I imagined that Danielle looked a little like Julia... But no. It was just the dark hair. And wishful thinking.

"Danielle?" The word was half question and half groan of encouragement.

Her dark chocolate eyes flickered up from her task, meeting mine. Her lips were wrapped fully around my shaft, massaging me gently as her head bobbed up and down. Then, she slowly shook her head, never slowing as she worshipped my manhood with her tongue.

I paused for a second, confused, then took a guess. "Raven?" I asked.

"Mmhmm..."

The moan of affirmation vibrated up my cock and into my core, making my toes curl as jolts of pleasure shot down my spread legs. "Fuck..." I groaned. I wasn't sure how long Daniel — or, rather, Raven — had been going down on me, but I was so hard I felt like I was about to explode with the tension.

"I'm gonna cum soon..." I warned, figuring I might as well be gentlemanly.

But Raven's eyes just sparked, and the heat and enthusiasm in her expression turned up a notch. "Mmm..." she groaned, sliding me between her lips until I felt the tip of my length slide into her throat. Then she pulled back and did it again, staring into my eyes like she wanted nothing more than to take my hot load right into her stomach.

The thought drove me over the edge. "Ohfuckyeah..." I clenched my jaw as my hips twitched and my hot, sticky seed spurted straight up into Raven's waiting mouth.

The brunette's cheeks hollowed as she sucked harder, taking strand after strand, swallowing it down. The sight was incredibly sexy, her pretty features desperate as she took my spunk down her throat like it was the most delicious thing she'd ever tasted.

I groaned when I was finally spent, relaxing back down into the mattress. As pleasure buzzed through my brain, I finally took a second to wonder why Danielle had woken up and immediately transferred control to Raven's personality. I cracked my eyes open, then pushed myself up on one elbow as I regarded the woman kneeling between my legs.

She had a blissed out expression on her face, but when she caught me looking she turned it into a wink. "You like that?" she sounded supremely self-satisfied.

I nodded. "That was... incredible." I tried to remember if I'd ever been woken up with a blowjob before, but decided that it had only ever been in fantasy. I sagged back against the pillows. "So, Raven, did you... um, sleep well?" I realized I really had no idea how to talk to Danielle's nympho alternate personality.

Just try being normal, I told myself. They're obviously aware of each other, at least to an extent. I recalled that last night Raven hadn't remembered how she'd gotten to the hotel room. So, maybe it was like one of those special interrogation room mirrors? Danielle knew what happened with Raven, while Raven was only able to guess at what was going on with Danielle?

"Don't get too comfy, Mitch." The woman's voice, thick with arousal, shook me from my thoughts.

"Oh?" I asked, glancing down at her. Her eyes were hot.

"Now it's my turn."

I snorted, a smile twitching across my mouth, then shrugged. "Why not?" I forced thoughts of my dream from my mind as Raven crawled past me and flipped onto her back. She spread her legs, and even in the dim light I could see the glistening wetness of her folds.

"Alright, mister," she murmured. "I know you can fuck. But let's see if you know how to eat pussy like a real pro."

I snuffed a chuckle as I bent my head, my tongue and lips teasing up Raven's inner thighs. It was strange how different the Raven personality was from Danielle's usual light, charming self. Raven was more direct, almost aggressively so, but I couldn't say I hated her for it.

In fact, it was kind of a turn on.

My tongue flickered across her entrance, just brushing across her outer folds. I tasted her tangy arousal, could smell her desire in her scent. My tongue slowly slid across her skin again, and then again, teasing.

Her hips arched, seeking my touch, and I heard a soft groan of protest. "Come on, Mitch," she demanded. "Fuck I'm so horny right now..."

I raised my head. "Aren't you going to call me Master?" I asked with a short grin. I loved the thought that sucking my cock had turned her on so much, that serving me had made her this wet.

But the brunette just raised her eyebrows at me. "You can keep those power fantasies between you and blondie," she told me playfully.

I slid my tongue between her folds, tasted her hot, inner depths, and she groaned, bucking briefly under my hands. I lifted my head again, staring into her eyes. I wasn't sure where my confidence came from, but it was certainly new. And I certainly liked it. "'Sir,'" I told her, quietly but firmly.

Raven hesitated, and I slid one finger slowly up inside of her. "Ohgod..." The dark-haired young woman moaned, lips parting in a gasp and lashes fluttering.

I slowly eased the finger back, and she swallowed as she met my eyes again. She was panting softly. "You can keep those power fantasies between you and blondie, sir," she said, and I could tell that even with her resistance, her eyes flashed with arousal at the small submission.

"Good girl," I murmured. Then, I lowered my head and went to work.

Raven's hips writhed under my palms, my hands holding her firmly in place as she tried not to cry out in pleasure and wake Lena in bed next to us.

My tongue was moving in swift, steady strokes, brushing across her hot entrance and then over her clit again and again. Every time my lapping tongue moved across her pleasure button it was like a jolt of ecstasy shot through her body, and I could feel her growing hotter and hornier with every passing moment.

"Ohfuck..." she groaned. "Yes, sir... That's perfect, sir..."

I was getting hard again, her desperate pleasure and her submission like a cocktail of arousal that injected itself straight into my manhood. But I'd already had my fun, and now it was time to pleasure this woman right into my control.

Her skin was soft under my palms, my hands smoothly slipping down her thighs and closer on either side of my face, buried between her legs. I held her in place with one hand, and then the other joined my tongue as I flicked and flicked and flicked over her clit.

"Ohmygawd..." Raven came as two of my fingers slid in and out of her tight entrance, my tongue dedicated to the little pleasure button and my fingers smoothly filling her pussy. Her tunnel clamped down, gripping my fingers like she never wanted them to leave. Her body tensed, back arching into the mattress and thrusting her lithe figure up in a bend like a bow, and then she collapsed, muscles spasming.

Slowly, leisurely, I crawled up next to her, my sticky fingers sliding up her flat stomach and over the swells of her heaving tits. When they reached her mouth, she parted her lips without protest. As she sucked my fingers slowly, tasting her own juices, my voice was a gentle whisper in her ear.

"Thank you, Master," I murmured.

Raven took a moment as my fingers slipped from her mouth, then turned her face my way. Her eyes darted down to my lips, then back up to meet my own, dark gaze. They stayed there for a moment, my commanding stare drilling down into her.

Then, a gentle sigh and a glimmer of arousal as she whispered, "Thank you, Master."